-
Posts
3,698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Sherye Story Reader
-
House of Cards: Renewal
Sherye Story Reader replied to Page Scrawler's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
I am no longer an author on here. Too much of a headache for me. -
House of Cards: Renewal
Sherye Story Reader replied to Page Scrawler's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Can someone please help me? I tried to submit my second chapter to my first story and it got rejected. I think I know what happened and since I am new to doing all this then I need help in getting it approved -
Welcome to the Krew
Sherye Story Reader replied to kbois's topic in Kbois' Korner Krew's Kboi's Topics
Can someone please help me? I tried to submit my second chapter to my first story and it got rejected. I think I know what happened and since I am new to doing all this then I need help in getting it approved -
The Drop In Centre 3
Sherye Story Reader replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I posted my first story last night! -
Welcome to the Krew
Sherye Story Reader replied to kbois's topic in Kbois' Korner Krew's Kboi's Topics
Everyone, I posted my first story last night! -
House of Cards: Renewal
Sherye Story Reader replied to Page Scrawler's topic in Headstall's Paddock's Headstall's Topics
Everyone, I posted my first story last night! -
Chapter 18 It Sounds a Good One
Sherye Story Reader commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 18 It Sounds a Good One
They love the house and it is what they needed. Now Runyan and Willy need their place. Can't wait to read the next chapter!- 38 comments
-
- 10
-
-
The Medical Center
Sherye Story Reader commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in The Medical Center
That is sad that, Hailey has passed away. So sorry for your loss, @Lee Wilson!- 62 comments
-
- 13
-
-
I like the specific genres too!
-
Can't wait to see the DNA results!
-
Chapter 17 Ain't No Place Like Home
Sherye Story Reader commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 17 Ain't No Place Like Home
I was also surprised that the house and barn and things were in good shape, but I was really surprised of all the tools and such there. Why did August's grandmother not take all of it? -
Chapter 16 Dark Thoughts and Dark Clouds
Sherye Story Reader commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 16 Dark Thoughts and Dark Clouds
I was hoping Willy James was there and he was! I bet he took a leafy tree limb and cleared his tracks just to surprise them!- 39 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Meeting Part Of The Team
Sherye Story Reader commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Meeting Part Of The Team
Hope the DNA shows they are father and son!- 39 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Meeting Part Of The Team
Sherye Story Reader commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Meeting Part Of The Team
Thank you for complimenting my proofreading skills. Lee doesn't make many mistakes, but he does occasionally.- 39 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
It means that I get to see some truly gifted authors from reading their stories and get to interact with others also. I may not have met them in person but since I have been here, everyone has made me feel at home and I feel special. And I can give back that special feeling to others too. Oh and we can all have laughs with each other!
-
Welcome to the Krew
Sherye Story Reader replied to kbois's topic in Kbois' Korner Krew's Kboi's Topics
Where is our dear @spyke? -
I have a feeling their Christmas will be a great onem but I might not be right cause Lee uses loopholes all the time!
- 52 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Chapter 15 Trousers and Cigars
Sherye Story Reader commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 15 Trousers and Cigars
OMG! So many acres with 2 farms made into one for August and Fletcher! And Gran has a girlfriend and that right there I figured out in the previous chapter! Now we need to hear if Willy James is ok so Runyan won't fret so much! -
Chapter 14 The Eyes Have It
Sherye Story Reader commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 14 The Eyes Have It
I believe you are right about all! -
The Major's Perspective
Sherye Story Reader commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in The Major's Perspective
While that is a reasonable request, but the problem is he takes care of someone and also works for a living so his writing is somewhat limited due to that fact. No, it isn't me. I live alone in a different state than he does. I am just his beta reader. And he does a really good job doing his own proofreading but sometimes he overlooks some and I catch them periodically, @Joseph OHara. Hope that their Christmas turns out really good for every one of them.- 49 comments
-
- 15
-
-
This is special and Dolly's goddaughter pays tribute to her!
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Aug. 23 - Aug. 29)
Sherye Story Reader commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
7 years before my late husband passed away, he lost his left leg above the knee due to P.A.D., Peripheral artery disease. He never got to use his prosthetic leg which I had to always put on him because he had a stroke in the rehab that made it difficult to use his left hand and it was his left leg that was amputated above the knee. He also was in the process of going to rehab to use his prosthetic and he got to 500 ft in the rehab when he fell out of his wheelchair and hit his stump on the tip of it and shatter the bone and had to have slivers of bone pulled out which made his stump really, really sensitive and so much that he did not like anything to touch it so he quit going to therapy in the rehab. I could not persuade him to go back even 2 years of him healing that stump. He stayed in a wheelchair from then on till he passed away. When I seen him for the first time without a full leg, I looked at him and said with love in my eyes that we will get through this and just because you have half a leg that is not why I fell in love with you in the first place. You are still handsome and sexy to me. But in his mind he felt like half a man whom couldn't even make a living and support his wife. He did eventually get disability and could help with bills but he was still depressed. It shocked my family that thought I would leave him just because he was disabled but didn't and they said they never knew I was that strong until then. So anyone that thinks that disabled people are different cause they might make them look bad is the weakest people on this earth. They are the strongest ones because they had to personally go through losing a limb and the loved ones that stayed with them are their backbone to that strength. So, @wildone, hope this helps you in knowing that I understand what you went through and you are still a good man in my eyes! -
We all want more chapters a week from Lee, but remember he works for a living also and that may not be possible.
- 65 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
And they love to joke so they have something in common!
- 65 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
Welcome to the Krew
Sherye Story Reader replied to kbois's topic in Kbois' Korner Krew's Kboi's Topics
And the truth will set you free, so fly among us with the truth always, dear @kbois!
