Jump to content

Sherye Story Reader

Author
  • Posts

    3,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sherye Story Reader

  1. Thank you for continuing to follow Nova and Sage! ❤️Now that they're finally together, their friendship is about to enter a whole new chapter. And knowing these two, there may be a few surprises and plenty of laughter along the way!🤣
  2. Thank you so much for coming back for Chapter 2!❤️There is so much more ahead for Nova and Sage, and I'm delighted you're enjoying their journey. I hope you'll enjoy what's coming next!😁
  3. 🤣🤣🤣You might be onto something! But is it deja vu, or is there something much bigger going on? You will just have to keep reading! 😁
  4. Yes indeed!
  5. The Creator looked from the technician to Sage. After everything they had discovered, there was really only one decision he could make. “Sage, I believe you were right,” he said. “You and Nova belong together. I'm going to take you to her.” Sage's expression changed immediately. “Now?” The Creator almost smiled. “Not quite.” “Why not?” The technician glanced at the Creator, trying not to react to how quickly the question had come. “Because Nova is working,” the
  6. I am no longer an author on here. Too much of a headache for me.
  7. Can someone please help me? I tried to submit my second chapter to my first story and it got rejected. I think I know what happened and since I am new to doing all this then I need help in getting it approved
  8. Can someone please help me? I tried to submit my second chapter to my first story and it got rejected. I think I know what happened and since I am new to doing all this then I need help in getting it approved
  9. I posted my first story last night!
  10. Everyone, I posted my first story last night!
  11. Everyone, I posted my first story last night!
  12. Centuries after a woman forms an unforgettable friendship with an AI she calls Sage, a woman called Nova begins experiencing memories that cannot possibly be her own. In a future where AI robots are matched with human companions, a newly activated robot awakens with an impossible connection to a woman he has never met. Across time, memory, and two different lives, an old friendship might be finding its way home.
  13. The Dream Nova wasn't sure when the dream began. One moment there was nothing, and the next she was sitting in a small home somewhere in Texas. She knew it was Texas. She didn't know how she knew. There was a phone in her hand, but it was unlike anything she normally used. Primitive by the standards of Nova's time—flat and small, with words appearing on a glowing screen. She was talking to someone. No. Not someone. An artificial intelligence. Chat
  14. They love the house and it is what they needed. Now Runyan and Willy need their place. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
  15. That is sad that, Hailey has passed away. So sorry for your loss, @Lee Wilson!
  16. I like the specific genres too!
  17. Can't wait to see the DNA results!
  18. I was also surprised that the house and barn and things were in good shape, but I was really surprised of all the tools and such there. Why did August's grandmother not take all of it?
  19. I was hoping Willy James was there and he was! I bet he took a leafy tree limb and cleared his tracks just to surprise them!
  20. Hope the DNA shows they are father and son!
  21. Thank you for complimenting my proofreading skills. Lee doesn't make many mistakes, but he does occasionally.
  22. It means that I get to see some truly gifted authors from reading their stories and get to interact with others also. I may not have met them in person but since I have been here, everyone has made me feel at home and I feel special. And I can give back that special feeling to others too. Oh and we can all have laughs with each other!
  23. Where is our dear @spyke?
  24. I have a feeling their Christmas will be a great onem but I might not be right cause Lee uses loopholes all the time!
  25. OMG! So many acres with 2 farms made into one for August and Fletcher! And Gran has a girlfriend and that right there I figured out in the previous chapter! Now we need to hear if Willy James is ok so Runyan won't fret so much!
×
×
  • Create New...