Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,322
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. A larger home with at least 2 full bathrooms, but preferably 3, is a must for the blended family, even if they are all male. Matthew and Rory should also have separate bedrooms, if they do not already, to enable them to "entertain" if and when the time for such "entertainment" becomes a reality. Gavin and/or Jason should also formally hire Mirenna, assuming Lachlan and Medea Macdonald will allow her to work outside their home. If they will not, she could always tell them to go fuck themselves if she is able to afford to do so. I cannot recall for certain if she is a live-in housekeeper, but if she is it might be too awkward to have her living in a house with 4 males, particularly given 2 are a couple. Irma is very good for Matthew, and seemingly very good for her parents too. She, at least for now, is keeping their religious beliefs grounded with reality. A very fast-paced, almost chaotic chapter @Robert Hugill, which had my head spinning like Kate Bush in the video for Wuthering Heights (the "red dress" version). Simply marvellous venture into the Hugillverse again, so much so that I have updated my rating for this story from a 4 to a 5, thereby elevating it to the same level as all your other impressive works.
  2. I agree with all who believe the decision made by Judge Xavier Voight not to sentence Edward to prison was the correct decision. Unless Edward has fooled everyone @pvtguy, including @Lee Wilson, I believe the consequences for Edward if he regains his memory could be fatal. He expressed horror at the suggestion he murdered Claude, and if he remembers that he did in fact murder him, I fear his mental health will deteriorate even further, perhaps to the point where he commits suicide. You are also right in calling out the double standard applied to Marie-Louise. I mentioned in comments on a prior chapter that she would be admired for sowing her wild oats if she was a male, or if not admired, at least her voracious appetite for sex with multiple partners excused. In this chapter her voracious appetite ramped up another two notches with the participation of Nelson's two friends in the sexual exploits. I wonder if in her next gang bang she might try a double or even triple penetration. I will admit I know nothing about sex with a woman and what is and is not risky, but I have to wonder if double or triple penetration might endanger the life of the foetus growing inside her. There is also the risk of STI's, something which Marie-Louise and her conquests appear completely unaware of.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 5

    I think both boys will "chicken out" and just end up eating pizza and nothing else.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 4

    I think Declan is all talk. If Oliver offered to blow him I think he would clam up. Grant impresses me in that he does not feel pressured to talk about pussy or show any interest in sex just because he is a teenage boy. Perhaps he genuinely has no interest in sex, or does not feel the need to brag about it if he is getting any.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    Methinks he doth protest a little too much to be someone comfortable in their own sexuality. Hopefully Luke's mother will refrain from any further attempts at humour, as it is clear when it comes to the "issue" of Oliver's sexuality, Luke has no sense of humour.
  6. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    Agree entirely @drsawzall. It is predatory, and as gross as a woman hitting on a gay guy as she is convinced she can "turn" him, that he has not met the right woman, and that she is that woman. It often smacks of arrogance too, although in Oliver's case it appears desperation to lose his 'v card' is his primary, if not sole, motivation. A vivid description of the smell of the basement @Golden Ghost Pen, although for me the smell of the pepperoni pizza alone would have been enough to turn my stomach.
  7. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    As my fellow readers have unanimously commented @Golden Ghost Pen, you have drawn a diverse bunch of characters, providing sufficient detail to pique our interest, guaranteeing a return visit to observe how you flesh these characters out and develop the interactions between them. Like @VBlew, I am intrigued by Luke's discomfort with Oliver. If Oliver's observations are astute, it appears Luke is not as close to his twin sister, Taylor, as one might expect either, with Taylor being closer to their older sibling Noah.
  8. Which is one of the reasons we keep returning for more. A clever "ploy" on @ChromedOutCortex's part I think @CincyKris. I am hoping Jamie is not dead, as if so, it is hard to imagine at this point in the story that Adam's mind will ever return to the present and enjoy the present.
  9. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 24

    You are not the only one who thinks Mr G is also a victim of the complaint lodged by Karen, and the predictable reaction thereto by the powers that be at Harrison West. I think Nick's disappointment in Mr G softened when Christian gave him the additional information.
  10. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 58

    Alan's hungry butthole devoured Big Mac like a pro. I think now his prostate has had several stimulating sessions, it may be difficult for him to keep those legs down when having sex. Alan, the reluctant power bottom. A very raunchy chapter @KKirk, with Alan more Carter Dane than William Seed or Manuel Skye.
  11. I do not like Jamie's father at all. Jamie can make all the excuses he likes for his attitude and behaviour e.g. he is old-fashioned, a traditionalist, but they are just that, excuses. He is an arsehole, concerned for himself only, with no thought for his son. After reading this chapter, I suspect he may have contributed to whatever appears to have torn Adam and Jamie apart.
  12. If by chance you have not seen the film Auntie Mame starring the incomparable Rosalind Russell @Rafy, I can highly recommend it.
  13. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 24

    As a bare minimum @drsawzall.
  14. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 24

    Karen's complaint was even more toxic and hate-filled than initially disclosed, but not at all surprising. Mr G's admonishment of the boys appeared not only out of character, but staged, a performance to satisfy those watching, particularly when he apologised to Nick and Jack shortly thereafter. It seems those in charge are even more spineless and hypocritical than I thought, threatening Mr G with retrenchment because some bigoted, Moms For Liberty supporting, delusional harpy lodged a complaint, which the school failed to investigate to even the slightest degree. I would love to see Dr Sarah Kincaid tear strips off Karen Marjorie Macetrump. The unity between students and staff who are supporting them was uplifting to observe. I look forward to the annihilation of ignorance and the blossoming of everything which is an anathema to Moms For Liberty.
  15. Daisy was in a class of her own. Daisy' barbs sharp and piercing, Scarlet's limp like a wet noodle. Daisy, a professional wiping the floor with an amateur. Mame Dennis vs Gloria Upson. Marvellous debut @Rafy.
  16. Wise words of warning from Kate, Cindy and Fred to the partygoers. Halcyon days @Mark Ponyboy Peters when bands like the B-52's ruled the charts.
  17. It sounds like they are needed @drsawzall as she was quite "naughty" in this chapter.
  18. Well done again @Robert Hugill, with another top 10 placing at # 6 for this story in the General Fiction genre for the month ending 05/09/25. It has real stamina this one.
  19. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 5

    Well done @Golden Ghost Pen. I am going to investigate your other story, Northern Lights, now.
  20. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 5

    @Golden Ghost Pen has promised above to bring Matt and Jack back in a long form series in the winter, which I assume will the Northern Hemisphere winter. Something to look forward to in those cold winter months in Massachusetts. Perhaps it might be time to invest in a soccer ball @drsawzall? Speaking of Massachusetts, I just did a little research on the 'net and noted it is the only state in the USA with a right to shelter to law. Your home state has much to be proud of with its social progressivism, but this must be one of which to be most proud (and I say this with sincerity, not with any degree of sarcasm).
  21. Debuting at #4 with a bullet @Mark Ponyboy Peters. Another impressive achievement for a “little Aussie battler”.
  22. That would occur here too @Al Norris, with the full support of the law.
  23. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    Is that the woman from MJ"s Thriller video @Josh Aterovis?
  24. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    I hope Dr Jones is able to prove the baby has been buried for a very long time or Killian may find himself suspected of murder. Although it is difficult to believe there are people who possess inexplicable powers like Killian appears to possess, is it any more improbable than people believing, en masse, in an invisible deity who allegedly created everything in 7 days, and according to some demands complete and unequivocal reverence and obedience? Exhilarating chapter @Josh Aterovis. You have a real talent for the paranormal too.
  25. The dislike of Claude Moreau seems to have been widespread, with very few sorry he is dead and some congratulating Edward for killing him even if he did not do it. I am beginning to wonder if you have tricked us all @Lee Wilson; that the scene where Edward apparently murdered Claude with little planning or feeling was perhaps a figment of his imagination.
×
×
  • Create New...