Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,307
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. I suspect JJ's father may be more the exception than the rule @Lynx003. We already know Dallas' father and Timmy's father know each other and share similar views on gay men, although Dallas' father may modify his attitude over time now that he is aware he has a son, his only son, who is gay. I imagine many of the other fathers would likely share the view of Timmy and Dallas' fathers.
  2. I loved Dynasty @Gary L, primarily because of your fellow Brit, Dame Joan Collins. Absolutely trashy.
  3. I arseumed as much @Paladin. I obviously would never eat their "food", however, their ads are nowhere near as sickening as that three-lettered chicken fast-food company, which for me is the most disgusting of them all. Their ads seem to delight in presenting humans gorging themselves, stuffing their faces with huge pieces of their chicken. It makes me feel slightly nauseous watching the ads and I can almost smell all the fat they are cooked in. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
  4. Not me, I was talking about @weinerdog's Spotted Dick and Toad In The Hole. I think I may have eaten Spotted Dick once as a pre-teen growing up in rural NSW as my maternal grandmother cooked food popular in the UK as her father was English. I don't recall ever eating Toad In The Hole though, but I had heard of it so may have eaten it.
  5. I cannot imagine anything from that "restaurant" being wholesome.
  6. I think it was @weinerdog's Spotted Dick which started all this talk of cakes, slices and tarts.
  7. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 21

    Warm, languid and serene, with just a touch of drama courtesy of Nick's mother and Mr G. What a delightful chapter @LittleBuddhaTW.
  8. As a Brit and a chef @chris191070, would you say that Spotted Dick is the perfect dessert companion to Toad In The Hole?
  9. It depends on the time of day, the tasks which have been undertaken and the "journey(ies)" it has made. I would hazard a guess and say mostly the latter.
  10. The spots are the colour of moss.
  11. Spotted and oozing, and not with a pleasant "ooze".
  12. Jacob has arrived at Philpott Towers and it was not the high-camp event I thought (was hoping) it might be. Still, it is early days yet, plenty of time for Jacob to release his inner-Sylvester. More progress in the relationship between Matt and Gray, both of whom have adopted the approach "slow and steady wins the race", but who is the tortoise and who is the hare. Another delightfully low-key chapter @Robert Hugill, with a hint of whimsy.
  13. Would it not perhaps depend on the colour of the spots?
  14. I agree @weinerdog. Given Zack's comment "You got the part right,’ Zack added. ‘He deserves everything he gets." it will not surprise me if it emerges Timmy has threatened Zack or someone else Zack knows well, and possibly even forced Zack or someone else he knows well to perform sexual favours for him. Timmy's abusive behaviour towards JJ in particular, also has me thinking he doth protest a little too much. He may well be a self-loathing "faggot" who is trying to cleanse himself of the sin of "faggotry" as much as, or if not more, than the same sin of others such as JJ.
  15. Big time "bro crush" I would say @CincyKris. Possibly some penis envy too given Dallas is hung like a horse according to JJ. I am an Aussie and I did not know this either. Hardly surprising though, as I have not eaten anything from McDonald's for more than 20 years I would say, and even then it was those revolting Filet-o-Fish and fries.
  16. Just so long as it is only his jealousy which is oozing @Seraph28. I have an image of Timmy as a real yobbo, someone who likely does not pay sufficient attention to personal hygiene and is at times a bit "ripe". That said, Felix only knows what else might be oozing, and whether said ooze is a biological hazard to others.
  17. A possible brain tumour @weinerdog.
  18. I am beginning to think there is merit to a prior comment made by Dallas that it is Timmy who wants his arse. I am not suggesting Timmy is gay, but I believe he is queer for Dallas, the big handsome jock stud. Perhaps it is a case of hero worship, muscle worship and bromance. He is certainly jealous of JJ and the place JJ has taken in Dallas' affections. It appears Dallas is as keen to experience bottoming as he is to experience topping. He enjoyed JJ's fingers and tongue as they entered his "secret garden", inflaming his passions and flooding him with his own pheromones. Dallas the horndog has been set free by JJ's joystick. It is almost certain JJ and Dallas have found kindred spirits in Alex and Zack. It will be good for all four to share the experiences and have each others' back. If Timmy discovers they are also cocksucking faggots they could be in for a tough time. More pony pleasures @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
  19. Marie-Louise enjoys spreading joy and contentment to the male population. If she was a male she would be considered a stud who is sowing his wild oats, but because she is female she is considered a slut. I cannot believe I am saying this, but I am "warming" somewhat towards Marie-Louise. When she is not being nasty and/or manipulative, she is actually not thoroughly unpleasant. Is Edward Lamont insane or has been visited by the same evil entity from Unhappy New Year's Day and A Memorial Day To Forget? Marie-Louise is a girl on a mission @Lee Wilson, with an insatiable appetite for sex.
  20. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 19

    The brutality of Ira's murder was shocking, but I cannot say I have any sympathy for him; and whilst I am not a fan of Caleb's, I cannot hold it against him for murdering his father. Ira got what he deserved and I don't think Caleb should be charged with his murder. His mother and those who should have protected Caleb from his father continually failed him. It is little wonder he resorted to violence to protect himself. Conversely, if, as I suspect, Finnegan murdered Marco in a jealous rage, then I think he should be found guilty of murder and punished. A "moral" challenge @Josh Aterovis. I think Caleb has suffered enough. His father was a see you next Tuesday and Caleb protected himself for once.
  21. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    One blowjob each and the girlfriends are history. And the stage is set for a right royal buttfucking, with the winner of the soccer grand final getting to top the loser. At this rate I may have to reexamine my antipathy towards soccer.
  22. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 56

  23. Audra, what a fabulous name @Robert Hugill, one which means noble strength, one which appears befitting of the elder Macdonald female "a short, somewhat stout woman, with faded blond/silver hair in a short, practical style, a smile on her face and a purposeful gleam in her eye." I had an image of her resembling Miriam Margolyes portraying Aunt Prudence in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. And her husband, Jock, I liked him too. He did not say much, but I got the impression he would delight in throwing his son's life into utter chaos because he really does not like him at all. The junior Macdonald's, Misery and Medea, are an odious pair, he an ogre and she a spineless extension of her husband's ego. Sublime again @Robert Hugill, and to think this was your "virgin" work. Well done.
  24. What a delightful revelation, Vince the guardian, he who has known for a long time his role was to guard his best friend, the anything but 'Average Joe', Danny. This explains much of Vince's attitude towards Danny - his playful teasing, his conviction Danny was someone special, someone worthy of love and affection, someone great. The revelation and Vince's reverence for Danny brought tears to my eyes @Laura S. Fox. True friendship anchored in love and respect. It appears Theodore has been tamed, much to his chagrin by a puny human, the seer named Jack. He improved immeasurably in this chapter. There is hope for him yet to emerge as something other than a selfish egomaniac. Perhaps he and Anthony will get along famously as they both have an inflated opinion of themselves and are stubborn fools.
  25. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 20

    I must respectfully disagree with you @drsawzall. They do not belong behind bars; they belong in a box six feet under, a shared box to save on timber and land wastage; or better still on a barbecue plate. Don't waste taxpayers' funding to feed and house them. I am glad you have stated this as I have had an issue with Nick's almost constant latch-key kid status from the get-go. I have thought his mother somewhat selfish for essentially abandoning him. Mr Bojangles has given him for more support than his mother and I am not prepared to excuse her behaviour due to work commitments. I forgot to comment on a prior chapter that it might be helpful for Nick if he was allowed to bring Mr Bojangles to school with him as a therapy dog, particularly given Mr Bojangles is also being neglected by Nick's mother. I am surprised that Mr Bojangles has also not had "behavioural issues" and become destructive due to boredom or separation anxiety.
×
×
  • Create New...