-
Posts
8,315 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
I have a "gift" too like Judy and Killian @Josh Aterovis, but my "gift" is somewhat different. @drsawzall, the man from Massachusetts, his birth name was Hercule Proctor Sawzall, a descendant of the very prominent Proctor and Sawzall families from the New England region. The name Hercule came from a little Belgian chap the family made an acquaintance of in the 1930's.
-
Poor Karen; she had had a really bad day the day before her complaint to the Dean. Firstly, she woke up in the morning to find her husband of 25 years had left her, with a note stating he had run off not with a younger woman, but with a younger man. She was depressed, but excited by the prospect of revenge. Things only got worse however; her ex-husband to be, had taken her favourite gun and crushed it so she could no longer shoot wildlife or him for that matter. Damn. Things got worse still though when she attended the monthly meeting of her local chapter of Moms For Liberty. She put a motion to her “sisters” to agitate to ban Sesame Street from TV for being too inclusive, with Hispanic and all kinds of “coloured” people represented, the very suspect relationship between Ernie and Bert (obviously “faggots”) and that “wokey” bloody frog, Kermit. Her “sisters” rejected her motion, and she was mighty pissed off. And if all that wasn’t enough, she realised she had missed her weekly “rendezvous” with her local Republican member, the member, whose "member", she had been "dining" on for quite some time. She called him for a delayed shtupping, only to find out he was the younger man her husband had run off with AND it was he who had crushed her favourite gun. Her cure all, make life miserable for some of those horrible boys at the school where she volunteers, a school full of undesirables, including some of those teachers with their talk about "gender diversity" and "gender fluidity". Well she would teach them a lesson, teach them to be God-fearin’ little Republicans like herself. The reason for my rant above, "my" Karen is a stereotype, and like many stereotypes, she probably is not that far removed from the truth. A spiteful, narrow-minded bigot, who delights in sticking her nose into other people's affairs because she is delusional that she is morally superior and righteous. I hope her complaint is the catalyst for indignation not only on the part of Nick and Christian, but many others too. As a number of my fellow readers have stated, it is imperative Nick shows the photographs of Jack's injuries at the hands of his evil parents to his mother and/or Mr G and/or the Dean of Harrison West. Jack's mental decline has begun at an alarming rate and it will not end well if he is not protected at the very least from his fucking parents, whom as @drsawzall said in an earlier chapter, should at least be in prison, although I would prefer to see them dead. A riveting chapter @LittleBuddhaTW, with a storyline I can only but imagine happens on all too many occasions, particularly in the current climate of hostility and exclusion.
-
Like a chicken.
-
Getchaw hands offa my man yo bitches.
-
Meeting the Dad, and Ed Visits a Psychiatrist
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Meeting the Dad, and Ed Visits a Psychiatrist
Claude was even more abusive and degrading than what I could have imagined. Maybe he didn't deserve the axe, but I do not feel any sympathy for him. Much like Melton Dixon and Sandy Hairston he was a sex offender, the fact he was only 14 does not change this fact. I was pleased to observe Craig Quigley and George Jr stand up for Edward. Intrigue plus @Lee Wilson. If you have already used the brain tumour defence before, I am at a loss as to what you may come up with for Edward. Was he perhaps affected by the chemical leak too, but in a manner unique to him because of the torment he had suffered at the hands of Claude? Did Marie-Louise follow him home and proceed to traumatise him with her "feminine ways", such that she was able to "programme" him to murder Claude without any recollection thereafter, or was he kidnapped by the same aliens who kidnapped Fallon Carrington Colby in the Mojave Desert? The possibilities are endless in WilsonWorld.- 28 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
JJ has highly developed gaydar. His perception there had been an intimate relationship at one time between Alex and Callum surprised me greatly. The party is going to be the "big thing" of the year it appears. The question which begs to be asked @Mark Ponyboy Peters is, will Hollywood Harris be invited, and if so, will someone be running a book on which student will score with him?
-
My apologies @pvtguy if I gave the impression I thought you inferred a formal organisation was formed; if so that was certainly not my intent in my poorly expressed comment. I realised you meant it as an informal alliance.
-
I have no doubt JJ's talented tongue lubriciously parted Dallas' "Red Sea" to allow for easy entry of his weapon of (m)ass destruction.
-
Very interesting observation @weinerdog. I seem to recall you have previously speculated Zack may not be Timmy's only victim, and it is very easy to believe this well may be the case. His incessant sneering at JJ suggests he is a cocky bastard who thinks he can get away with it because his victims would be too embarrassed and/or ashamed to admit what happened. It only takes one to break that cycle and I strongly suspect Zack may be that one.
-
I doubt very much such an alliance would be permitted at the school given it is a Catholic school @pvtguy, and on the off-chance it was permitted I doubt very much it would be formalised. I suspect part of the reason JJ and Dallas' relationship has been so readily accepted is due to Dallas' status as a star footballer and his overall popularity. If the relationship was between JJ and the school "nerd" or between JJ and someone flamboyant, would they have been so readily accepted? I have my doubts, however, the acceptance is pleasing to observe regardless.
-
Rory learns about Gavin & Jason
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Rory learns about Gavin & Jason
A great chapter. Very pleasing Gavin finally decided to be forthcoming with Matthew regarding his relationship with Jason, albeit somewhat under duress from discovery by Rory. No surprises Matthew unselfishly gave his support to Gavin and Jason to continue their newly minted sexual relationship. The latest Hugillism I can recall was bumph, but in this chapter I have been introduced to hugger mugger. This is not an expression one would forget, and I don't ever recall seeing or hearing it before. Kudos to @Robert Hugill for his continuing education of we lesser beings from the Antipodes. -
Ed is Arraigned, and A Non-Killer Friend
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Ed is Arraigned, and A Non-Killer Friend
She may be able to teach you something about "nuttin" @Lee Wilson as she has had plenty of hands/mouth/and Felix only knows what other orifices on experience producing such a result. -
A superbly written, heart-warming story of a surprise discovery which challenges one man's attitudes and beliefs and leads to his redemption. Read it and weep, tears of sorrow and tears of joy in equal parts. A wonderful short @Paladin, showcasing your literary talent at its finest.
-
- 6
-
-
-
OMG @Paladin, you have surpassed your already high standards with this marvellous work. I wept profusely from the moment Albert's bisexuality was revealed, and particularly when it was revealed his wife knew all along. This discovery brought healing to a family shattered by a father's narrow-minded bigotry. A heart-warming story for a cold early spring night.
- 22 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
You would mostly be correct, although when one of my cats is unwell I am mostly extremely patient with them, but not necessarily with myself. Anything less than perfection from myself is unacceptable when they are not well.
-
Worst case scenario @drsawzall, if Killian is to perish in a car accident (which will not happen of course), his family will not have to pay for a plot or travel far to bury him, if burial is what his family decide to do, now they have their own ready-made cemetery. Killian's "gifts" are very strong, first he hears what I presume is Amalie and the Captain's baby crying, and then witnesses Amalie herself. I am thinking she was probably climbing the stairs to go to the baby's room. I wonder if the baby died under suspicious circumstances and this is why Amalie died, perhaps by suicide or by overwhelming grief. No slouching in this story @Josh Aterovis; out of the barriers and on with the race at break neck speed. Hopefully Judy will be a prominent character in this story as I really like her. Will Jake make an appearance at all? And what of Micah, is he still "in the picture" or do I have to "hold my horses", be patient and wait and see?
-
Chapter 5- Home Sweet Home
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 5- Home Sweet Home
We hope @CincyKris. His recount of his childhood might be a complete fantasy too. He may not even have had a family. His whole life might be a dream. -
An Evening with Graham Philpott
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in An Evening with Graham Philpott
I think that is adorable @Robert Hugill. Far better than some idiotic pet names e.g snookums, honeybun. -
Ed is Arraigned, and A Non-Killer Friend
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Ed is Arraigned, and A Non-Killer Friend
It appears all we readers have sympathy for Edward Lamont @Lee Wilson. I, like @pvtguy, was impressed with the presiding judge, Xavier Voight. His decision to grant bail and not to allow Edward to be tried as an adult were well reasoned and fair. I share the concerns of most of my fellow readers regarding Edward returning to school. The other children will understandably be frightened of him and will likely completely isolate him, which I imagine will not help his mental health issues. I still cannot help but think there is a physical problem e.g. a brain tumour, which caused him to snap. George's laissez faire attitude towards Callum being gay is commendable, but I too wonder if perhaps in being so rational he is teasing Callum to some extent, albeit unknowingly. This storyline with Edward is very intriguing @Lee Wilson, and appears to have captivated most of your faithful audience. Well done. -
💩💩💩💩💩💩 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
-
Kai, Henry and Dane turned the stereotype "meathead" rugby player on its head with not only their support for Dallas, but also their endorsement of his relationship with JJ. It is one thing to acknowledge being comfortable someone is gay in theory, but to follow through with continued support when they have a partner and are clearly engaging in gay sex, is something else again. And they have offered their support voluntarily, not because it was expected of them, and in a school environment where I am surprised they have not been instructed to distance themselves from Dallas. The impending end-of-year party at the property of the school captain could well see a showdown between Dallas and/or JJ vs Timmy, Macca and Thommo. Copious amounts of alcohol will no doubt be consumed, which will likely embolden Timmy and his goons to the point where they feel invincible to take on the faggot who has ruined Dallas and maybe even Dallas himself. I can see it not ending well, and in the worst case scenario, a revelation to Timmy they know what he tried to do to Zack being heard by many of the partygoers, thus becoming common knowledge at the school. I don't give a shit if this hurts Timmy and his reputation is totally ruined, but it may be of great embarrassment to Zack. I remember well attending several parties of the type I predict will occur @Mark Ponyboy Peters, and at least one of them had a bonfire. Lots of drinking and lots of heterosexual sex between parties who had never engaged in such activities with each other before, and had to "cover it up" to protect "innocent" third parties e.g. pre-existing partners. And finally, Big D finally gave JJ the d and both were d-lited with the resulting flood, even though it was not Groove Is In The Heart, more like Nothing Compares To You when Big D followed JJ's invitation to Work That Magic.
-
An Evening with Graham Philpott
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in An Evening with Graham Philpott
"Iolo put his hand on her shoulder. “Piglet, I think that we’d better let Gray prepare, we can talk later.” I have heard people use kitten, puppy and bear as "pet" names or terms of endearment, but never piglet, LOL. Having said this, piglet's are sooooooo cute, so calling someone this should not been seen as insult. And for anyone reading this comment and thinking of eating them, don't do it. Baby steps for the progression of Gray and Matt's relationship mirror the increasing confidence Gray is gaining from his public speaking engagements. Necessity may make an orator out of him yet, particularly with his muse attending to rouse his passion for poetry. I was surprised Dawn thought Gray's muse was a woman, or was she joking @Robert Hugill? -
Will You Bite Me If I Ask?
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in Will You Bite Me If I Ask?
"Only the pleasure of surrendering himself completely remained, shackling his body to the ground below, all willingly, in expectance and readiness of being taken and possessed as only a mate for life would be able to do." The classic doggy style position has never had a truer application @drsawzall, and although I loathe the album with a passion, it made me think of AC/DC's Givin' The Dog A Bone from Back In Black, an album my brother played relentlessly in 1980/1981. It appears Theodore who thought himself the ultimate alpha may have been tamed not only by the puny human known as Jack, but may be at the mercy of Vince too. Theodore, more of a chipmunk than an alpha wolf. Looking forward to the next scorching chapter @Laura S. Fox, where perhaps we will meet two additional wolves from Ryder's pack, Gavin and Donald.- 32 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Amelia and Charlotte, the hitherto unnamed girlfriends, did not stand a chance against the scent of all that testosterone and sweat, let alone the scent AND appearance of those jockstraps framing all that beef, both "topside" and "rump". The soccer is irrelevant; the real game is off the field.
-
As with all the @Rafy stories I have read to date, this one had its share of thoroughly amusing one liners, invariably a critical observation of one's fellow humans. On this occasion "Every time I see something like this, I always wonder: Are the people under these masks so young that they should actually be in bed already? Or so old and broke that they just can’t afford Botox?", a critique of the fantasy, fetish, fashion statement or follicle faux-pas of dressing as a puppy. I have only once ever attended a karaoke bar @Rafy and it is not something which burns in my 1001 Things You Must Do (Again) Before You Die. My Heart Will Go On - the techno remix? No, just no.
