Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Bullard Williamson, serial rapist? I hope the DA and police conduct a more thorough investigation on this occasion to ensure there is no reasonable doubt. What a turn up for the books this chapter was @Lee Wilson. What did not surprise is the corruption which landed Fred in prison in the first place continues to flourish.
  2. Intrigue and innuendo summed up this chapter for me @Lee Wilson. Dickhead Dennison is on the way out, but how will Mo and Fred cover their arses, literally? I will read chapter 7 and then I may have to cease bingeing for the evening.
  3. "Before I came here, I needed to have feelings for the guy before I would have sex. I made an awful mistake with the last, well, boyfriend, I had. I'm paying for that now, and for another fifteen years." This sounds like an admission of guilt on the part of Mo to having committed the crime, possibly murdering his boyfriend, for which he was convicted. Mo will have to be very careful with the prison guard. He, the prison guard, may let it slip that Mo is not the big scary butch heterosexual guy the other prisoners think he is. This could endanger his life, and by default, Fred's life. Suspense + @Lee Wilson. Where is Columbo when you need him?
  4. I thought phase two was actually going to be phase one. I thought Mo was going to go further against stereotype and bottom for Fred and indicate to Fred he was a power-bottom who only liked being fucked and fucked hard. I am not liking the comments above about Watson @Lee Wilson. It suggests to me he is going to do very little, if anything at all, about appealing Fred's conviction.
  5. It's set in Texas; it would not have made any difference. He's a faggot therefore he must be guilty. Mission accomplished, although I would have said well and truly shafted rather than railroaded. I am surprised Bullard was content not to push for first degree murder thereby guaranteeing (?) the death penalty. Hopefully his arrogance will bring about his undoing. It sounds like Fred is on his own. I assume his mother does not agree with his father on the issue of Fred being gay. Once sentenced hopefully she will file for divorce, although his father was presented as a bully so she may fear him.
  6. Well I did not make an ass of myself, Bullard is a hospital orderly and was thus able to easily obtain the equipment and drugs needed to commit the murder and the attempted second murder. As soon as I read the story is set in Texas my heart sank. Fred will be found guilty regardless of the circumstantial evidence against him. It looks another winner has been crafted again @Lee Wilson. Chapter 2 and I am hooked already. The most disturbing thing about this story thus far is that it could so easily be a factual account of a real life occurrence.
  7. It appears Fred has been found guilty before any proper investigation has even been conducted, and from the story's foreword that won't be changing until after he is imprisoned. Bullard clearly knew what he was doing. I am assuming (and it will probably make an ass out of me) that he must be a doctor, nurse or someone involved in the medical profession. I just hope by the story's end he has become the bitch of a very well endowed and horny prisoner to whom saying no would not be good for one's health. I want him to suffer for the murder. Riveting start @Lee Wilson. I am going to try and pace myself with this one, but if it is even half as good as Before And After The Divorce, that may be nigh impossible.
  8. Another "delight" from the pen of the prolific @Lee Wilson. This more than any of his stories I have read to date is akin to a blended vegetable or fruit juice, packed with such a variety of ingredients, each one becomes almost undetectable on its own, but forms a taste that is a burst of flavour more satisfying and sustaining than the individual ingredients. This story features a diverse cast, all of whom are linked in some way to the delightful Dylan Pastore and his son, Dominic. Together and separately they experience love, marriage and divorce, physical and mental abuse, and many other events, both pleasant and unpleasant, which I will not name as it will spoil the story. Ultimately, it is about Dylan's triumph over adversity, the pain, suffering and unhappiness he experiences in various relationships, buoyed through them all by his most remarkable son. If you choose to read this story you will be well rewarded, however, ensure you have a stock of tissues or handkerchiefs at the ready as there will be plenty of tears.
      • 2
      • Love
  9. And you did it well. Another feather in your literary cap (not a real feather of course, a faux feather). The conclusion was purrfect.
  10. Now that really amazes me. Hard rock, southern rock, country rock, metal and the Captain & Tennille. This is almost as surprising as that Sid Vicious reportedly loved ABBA.
  11. Delightful, heartwarming, tear-instigating, all of those emotions and more. The entire read was a Captain & Tennille melody for me @Lee Wilson. I don't care if it is uncool to like the Captain & Tennille, I even liked them when I was a teenager. Toni's voice was such an impressive instrument, and the Captain always looked like a little boy lost. It is hard to believe she will be 85 years of age on the 8th of May this year.
  12. At least Anakin's parents did not name him Walker Walker, unlike Martin Martin's parents. Serenity abounded in this chapter @Lee Wilson. The latter chapters of this story have been so un-Wilsonly, demonstrating once again your fertile imagination and unpredictability. Well done.
  13. Yeah! The Isley Brothers were great @Lee Wilson. All this conviviality has me worried. When is there going to be a disagreement or relationship breakdown of nuclear proportions. Masturbation. It should be such an easy topic to discuss, but it seems to make many cringe with embarrassment. There are not many songs that I can think of which are about masturbation either - She Bop by Cyndi Lauper, Jack U Off and Darling Nicki by Prince are the only ones which spring to mind, although I am sure there are probably some others.
  14. A sensible solution to hopefully what will be a short-term problem only. If all works well, it appears Colton and Jiho may move in permanently with Dylan and Dominic. I just hope the situation does not arise where Dylan and/or Colton are forced to deliver Kate Bush's message below: Smooth sailing at the moment @Lee Wilson. What dastardly plan awaits to "ruin" the calm?
  15. She moved to the USA in the 1980's and did backing vocals for various artists. She was often called upon to do backing vocals for a sound like an 85 year old African American man (her words, not mine).
  16. Another string to your bow @Lee Wilson, romantic, seductive, love-making writing. There was a little bit of Barry White or Marvin Gaye in that writing of the sex scene, slow and the participants were on fire, purrrrrrrrrring. One of the finest singers Australia has ever produced recorded a song in 1975 which I think very fitting for this scene. In the USA she was starting to gain popularity on the R&B charts because it was assumed she was African American. When it became known she was a white Jewish girl from Melbourne, Australia, her popularity declined almost immediately. She passed away in January 2023 at the age of 69.
  17. Patty to Marcia - Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. Guess what, I have bradyphrenia. Marcia to Patty - Say what, bradyphrenia? Is that the envy of me because of my beautiful long blonde hair? Patty to Marcia - No its a cognitive condition where my brain is slow. Marcia to Patty - Great, thanks for telling me that. Next time I scream at Jan that she is an ugly fat dyke and Mum grounds me, I can say I have got bradyphrenia. Patty to Marcia - But Jan is an ugly fat dyke isn't she? She is not as pretty as you and she is fat and never wants to go out with any of the boys. Marcia to Patty - Wow Patty. You really do have bradyphrenia. Well @Lee Wilson, I thought bradyphrenia was a Wilsonian creation, but imagine my shock, it is a recognised condition. I have my doubts though it is the root cause of Patty's homophobia and attitude towards her father-in-law. I still don't like her, bradyphrenia be damned. And her "transition" from Anita Bryant to Elizabeth Taylor in a short period of time, disingenuous much.
  18. Patty, sit your arse down bitch and shut the fuck up. What is wrong with this woman. Surely not another brain tumour afflicted Pastore spouse, or did she go to the same St Aloysius School of Enlightenment For Girls that Jessica Muffmange went to? She needs a serious attitude adjustment otherwise life at Pastore Casa is going to be miserabile.
  19. Patty Pastore nee Princess does not like her father-in-law. Is this the case of another Pastore female spouse with anger management issues, or has there been a genuine disagreement between the two? Did Salvatore make a sexually inappropriate comment in her presence or pinch her on the arse? The former seems the most likely given his teasing of Dylan, but who knows. Well @Lee Wilson does, but he is not telling yet. More good work @Lee Wilson. I know it is too early to assess Patty yet, but I have a feeling I am not going to like her. I just she is not a rabid homophobe like Aunt Jessica Muffmange.
  20. Stripes are really "your thing" @weinerdog; very flattering to your figure, colouring and coquettish "look" for the camera. A Bowie song could be about anything, do not let the lyrics fool you @weinerdog. Was Let's Dance really an invitation to dance, or was it about heroin trafficking from Vietnam to Australia, the destruction of the Amazon rainforests or Sylvester Stallone's latest romantic liaison or bowel movement? Dylan wasted no time in informing Colton of the ins-and-outs of his most recent boyfriend dramas. I hope he studied the veracity of those documents in support of Colton's "application" before disclosing all this information. The pace has not slowed down @Lee Wilson. At this rate Dylan and Colton could break Secretariat's 52 year old race record for the Belmont Stakes.
  21. Your "poet's licence" will continue to be renewed, free of charge, if you keep up the good work and obey all the syntax, spelling and punctuation laws@Lee Wilson. Zach's "trial" was as cost effective and time saving as Jackson's. The prison officials run a tight ship at HMAS Mary Catherine Josephine. Colton's "application" will need to include a copy of his original birth certificate, marriage certificate, spouse's death certificate, Jiho's adoption documentation, a notarised copy of his degree documentation, a full current financial report, a blood and semen sample, and a full psyche evaluation report completed within the last 14 days. If these documents cannot be provided his application will be rejected and any monies spent in obtaining these documents not refunded.
  22. Justice was delivered swiftly, cheaply and with a minimum of fuss to Jackson. I strongly doubt he committed suicide. Prisoners are notorious for their dislike of rock spiders and I doubt prison officers would do much to protect said spiders. It appears Jackson was the "brains" behind the child pornography business he and Zach had going. Being a teacher he had ready access to children and for all intents and purposes he appeared to be very affable. His downfall was his arrogance, arrogance boosted by frightened children. I shudder to think how long he had been videoing children and how much longer he could have continued to do so if he had not encountered the very smart, brave and confident, Dominic Pastore. A cracking pace @Lee Wilson, one which fortunately the school and the police were able to sustain, therefore swiftly taking both Jackson and Zach into custody without delay.
  23. Motherfucker, that seems to be the only word offensive enough to describe both Jackson and Zach. Seemingly Jackson fucking Dylan was a payback to avenge Zach's hurt that he did not get the opportunity to "tap that ass". And now Jackson is going after Dominic to have him "star" unknowingly in child pornography. Was this their sole intention all along? I knew Jackson was lying about Zach, but I had no inkling they were in cahoots together. Given their intention to film a naked Dominic perhaps motherfucker is not offensive enough after all; see you next Tuesday sleazebags will have to suffice. The deceit of Dylan by both Zach and Jackson, and Jackson's intentions towards Dominic, are amongst the most despicable acts perpetrated by any of your heinous characters to date @Lee Wilson. Although not as bad (yet), they are the gay equivalent of Abel Kraft and Kathy Nelson. Scum.
  24. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 16

    I think Neil will likely be the most forgiving of all @Cane23; he has already demonstrated it with his forgiveness of Owen, Ned and Robbie. The latter two seem very immature for their age, Owen a little less so. Ned and Robbie will always follow the leader I think, Owen may eventually stand up to Lucas, but I think it will take something very drastic e.g. extreme violence, for him to do so. The three of them are snapfrozenturds as far as I am concerned.
  25. 1 or 2 then perhaps Lee? How could Hammer and Nomes resist this?
×
×
  • Create New...