Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. I’m glad you feel that way.
  2. I’m glad you liked it.
  3. New tradition requested.
  4. So do I. From the kids’ perspectives, it’s simply a size domination thing. The adults, we’ll see.
  5. Mine was two years older than me, a small skinny kid. But he never did anything. Our father would have let him have it.
  6. Fire would probably be the way to go. Maybe he will in the epilogue. The last question, intimidation.
  7. I love that you want more. I had a couple down days this past week, but chapter 10 is one more read through before my editor sees it.
  8. But which one will get it worse in the end? Hmmmm.
  9. Always possible, but I foresee that peer pressure my play a bigger role in Carl’s “punishment.”
  10. Right there with you.
  11. Kurtis might surprise you.
  12. Ground, not floor, but yes.
  13. Takedown. Interesting term to use. Maybe even prescient.
  14. I love how you not only picked up the Meat Loaf reference, but you also hit the Jim Steinman connection. He wrote all of those songs. I amaze myself when they keep going on past how many chapters I initially thought. Since the hazing takes up part of the next chapter as well, 12 is likely, if not more. 5 others. Some of the rest have become more clingy. I think they know something happened to her.
  15. I’ll answer more later. Freddie Boom Boom Cannon, Rick Davies of Supertramp, John Lodge of the Moody Blues,
  16. He does. I think there may be parental pressure from Mr. Osbourne.
  17. Indeed they do. For most of another chapter at least.
  18. For the most part I was going for more recently died, pretty much in the past two years. I got lucky with Brown and West. I thought of using musicians for this chapter.
  19. Getting clocked by a girl enjoyable? I hope you meant the second.
  20. Maybe, but the Major has been through it himself and likely heard the stories from other fathers and mothers. And aside from Connie, nothing really dangerous occurs.
  21. Thanks. It is turning out to possibly be one of my best.
  22. Sir, yes, sir!
  23. The next five days went by pretty quickly. Paul Brown and I were getting to be good friends. I still got that vibe from him, but he never did anything to make me sure he was gay. So, I kept my mouth shut. But I did share the news that the Major was my father. He was obviously happy for me; and happy I’d be staying long-term. Sunday Since school was starting the next day, I tried probing into the comment he made when we first met. “What did you mean the other day when you said I’d
  24. Thanks x 2
×
×
  • Create New...