Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,428
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. True that.
  2. Keep guessing. You might get a subtle hint to the unfortunate part next chapter.
  3. Thanks much, and you’re welcome.
  4. Yes. Probably chapter 8 or 9. Working on 7 now.
  5. The Major directed me what to do assisting him making dinner. I had to watch the potatoes boiling for the most part, then mash them. Keeping an eye on some of the other vegetables was on my list as well. At five minutes to five, the doorbell rang, followed by two sets of two knocks. “That’s Lieutenant Collins, go let her in and then take Dusty into your room for a few minutes. I want to surprise the rest of the team.” “Okay. When will I know to come out?” “Lieutenant Collins will
  6. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Thanks. I can make nice guys too. A couple of not so nice ones should appear in chapter seven. Kurtis will be going to school. Not sure if it will be 8 or 9, but I do have a change in the dynamics planned. Nothing terrible or long term.
  7. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Cool!
  8. You’re welcome, and thank you!
  9. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    LOL. Thanks Yeah working full time outside the home hinders the writing time.
  10. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    We shall see on that last point.
  11. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    I’m thinking Jack and Johnny might be involved.
  12. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Who needs prison names?
  13. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Not so much of a crowd will be there.
  14. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    He does, doesn’t he?
  15. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Bubba may be disappointed this time.
  16. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Loopholes are on their way, maybe a minor one after Christmas dinner.
  17. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Me too. But I’m going to have to change the no sex tag before I post it.
  18. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    I think what I have planned for Burnie will satisfy most of you, at least.
  19. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    I think it will be. It’s with my editor more, but I haven’t started chapter 7 yet, so right now, there is no hurry to get to it.
  20. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Indeed.
  21. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    If mom makes it to the pentagon, it won’t be with Bernie.
  22. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    You’re welcome. Unfortunately, my time may be limited fora long while unless I win the lottery or have some other kind of windfall.
  23. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    True. Mom may need it depending on what I do to Bernie.
  24. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    If Bernie makes it to jail.
  25. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    He doesn’t have to try. What might be a good end to a wife-beater, and child abuser, who drinks?!
×
×
  • Create New...