Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,429
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Thanks!
  2. Great news indeed. Hardly a surprise though. That’s even tougher, but been there, done that, twice; and four times with dogs.
  3. It was emotional for both of us. Yes, I wonder. Although, someone hinted at where I think it’s going in an earlier chapter. Unless I change my mind.
  4. Thanks!
  5. Nope.
  6. I actually posted this before I found her. It might have been slightly delayed otherwise. Yes, that was always in the plan. Bad little boy! 😄
  7. Thanks. We gave her 7 good years. No way of knowing how old she was, the shelter said 12 when we got her, but I’m guessing she was more like 8.
  8. Oh, I’m sure I’ll give you a reason to take them back out. I see a real good place for a wicked cliffhanger coming up.
  9. Thanks much.
  10. For sure there will be two more in the anthology, although I might take a short break after I finish this one. You’ll have to wait a while, that’s looking like it’ll be chapter 11.
  11. Indeed.
  12. Um, yep. Sort of. More like:
  13. Thanks. I’ll be starting to respond to comments today, but it may take me a while to get through them all.
  14. I don’t think Rico is going to be a problem. I have other plans for Kurtis’ sexual growth.
  15. Bernie gets his in a later (much later) chapter. Probably somewhere around 11.
  16. No comment responses today. I woke up to find my oldest cat, who’d been failing, had passed away. Catch up with y’all tomorrow.
  17. I must have really zoned out. I actually fell asleep. The Major woke me up by tapping on my shoulder. It was a couple of minutes to ten. “Have a nice nap?” “I guess. Sorry.” “No need to be sorry, I’m sure you’re not used to waking up so early.” “That’s true.” “We have an eleven-o’clock appointment for the blood work. Will you be okay sitting with Cyn for a while? I have a couple of phone calls to make.” “Yes, I’ll be fine.” “Good.” We passed by the latrine
  18. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    That'll be an easy one to break.
  19. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Thanks much. The only fan commentary that has an impact is me making sure @weinerdog’s predictions don’t come true. 😈
  20. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    You get to see them in a day or two. The rest, a few days later. Gotta start chapter 9 first.
  21. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    All true. Re: Mom, more facts about her submissiveness will come out at the arraignment. In a few chapters. I have 8 done with three major plot points yet to be dealt with fully.
  22. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Sir, yes Sir.
  23. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    I have my bets on Jack and Johnnie.
  24. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    I let everything but the small stuff just roll off my shoulders, so I guess Kurtis is like me in that way.
  25. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Wasn’t that similar to Jim Morrison’s autobiography? “I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead.”
×
×
  • Create New...