Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,428
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. FYI all. Chapter 10 is with my editor. 11 and 12 are written but need a little more attention. 13 has begun, and there will at least be a 14.
  2. Thanks. I guess anyone well into adulthood with pets has lost one or more. And thanks on the story comments. Or more? Maybe.
  3. Neither of the final two trials is sexual. I can promise no more forced sex. More sex, yes, but none forced.
  4. Yeah, it was time for Kurtis to have a little other kind of fun.
  5. I use a couple others in 10, so I’ll squeeze her in for 11.
  6. I never said the trials would be nice.
  7. LOL.
  8. True.
  9. Hmmm. Didn’t think I’ve said yet what Carl’s dad does. But it’s not a cop. That’s Kurtis. Paul’s dad is a staff sergeant, but also not a cop. You’ll have to wait 2 chapters to find out what Carl’s dad does.
  10. Lee Wilson

    Merry Christmas

    Again, thanks for the praise.
  11. I’m glad you enjoyed seeing things from his perspective. We might see that again in a later chapter.
  12. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Thanks. Sometimes I wonder where all this comes from. I was never very creative earlier in life.
  13. I’m glad you feel that way.
  14. I’m glad you liked it.
  15. Thanks.
  16. New tradition requested.
  17. So do I. From the kids’ perspectives, it’s simply a size domination thing. The adults, we’ll see.
  18. Mine was two years older than me, a small skinny kid. But he never did anything. Our father would have let him have it.
  19. Fire would probably be the way to go. Maybe he will in the epilogue. The last question, intimidation.
  20. I love that you want more. I had a couple down days this past week, but chapter 10 is one more read through before my editor sees it.
  21. But which one will get it worse in the end? Hmmmm.
  22. Always possible, but I foresee that peer pressure my play a bigger role in Carl’s “punishment.”
  23. Right there with you.
  24. Kurtis might surprise you.
  25. Ground, not floor, but yes.
×
×
  • Create New...