Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,429
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    I bet you can’t guess which parental unit taught him that. There have been a lot, for sure. Generally 50 or more per chapter.
  2. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    I guess you have to wait one chapter to find out. Almost a WHOLE chapter.
  3. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Thanks. Yeah, I have chemical help to get more rest now.
  4. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    No idea at all. Foreshadowing, me?
  5. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Wow. I usually started work at 8:30-9
  6. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Perhaps they’re fearful of some unofficial punishment if they aren’t? Maybe, maybe not. I doubt anyone would want to be.
  7. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    I gotta go to the John, sorry, I meant hit the head. Doh!
  8. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Yep!
  9. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    I think you weren’t the only one.
  10. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Looks like it.
  11. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    Never been in the military, but for me that’s real early.
  12. Lee Wilson

    The Pentagon

    We shall see.
  13. Monday I know the Major said we’d be up early, and I should have realized it after the early start south with Lieutenant Collins. But five-forty-five? Hell, the birds weren’t even awake yet. Okay, it’s December twenty-eighth, there aren’t that many birds around. But by the time he made breakfast and we both showered, it was 6:30 before we were out the door. He suggested I bring my earbuds, so I could listen to music or watch videos if anything sensitive would be discussed at his staff
  14. Wilson it! You finally found the reason behind my nom de plume.
  15. The ghost writer and I are very close.
  16. Anything is possible. You have to remember, Rico has been part of that group longer than even the Major. He already knew. He changed the topic to food without a comment regarding Kurtis’ announcement, like it was an unimportant detail.
  17. All good points. I could be really, really cruel and deny everyone’s hopes.
  18. Me too. And you’ll be the second to know.
  19. You’re welcome. I have to write when I can because I’ll probably forget 90% of what I “plan.”
  20. Indeed
  21. I could almost believe that’s true. Yeah, right.
  22. Um. No.
  23. Yes, let’s see. But it might be a couple more chapters.
  24. Never heard the expression before, but regardless, I don’t think that’s quite right
  25. Mmmmm, could be. But NOT!
×
×
  • Create New...