Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    I don’t think even Jesus would be able to pull that off.
  2. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Sounds good, let’s wait and see.
  3. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Back again is possible, but maybe the reunion won’t be so pleasant for Bernie.
  4. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    He does. But once it’s official, he’s used to giving orders and having them followed. Not something the average fourteen-year-old bot is very good at. We shall see.
  5. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Hopefully.
  6. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    He may. I think Christmas morning might be interesting too.
  7. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Thanks, I do too. I hope I can keep it going for more than the few chapters I’ve thought out already.
  8. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    I think there might be more of Cynthia.
  9. I’ve got one done, a crossover to one of my other series. Maybe it’s time to send it to my editor.
  10. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Potential for additional ‘Grocery Store Fantasies.’
  11. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Funny, but no.
  12. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    The thanks was serious as well
  13. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    After the terrible start I gave him, he deserves it.
  14. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Sorry, maybe another story, with maybe an Air Force pilot. I felt Christmas would be a nice touch.
  15. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Yeah, that would be great. Thanks for the as good as my best.
  16. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Sorry about the short, infrequent chapters. Maybe that will lean more chapters overall. No gay Major this time.
  17. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Right now, it’s simply due to his name, but, we’ll see if something else comes up.
  18. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    I see your unknowns have been doubly answered for you. Yes, the shorter chapters are mainly due to working again. But I can’t give this up completely.
  19. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    More responses later, today’s shift is about to start.
  20. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Tony is straight, married to the army. Short because my new job keeps me out of the house 10 hours most days. But I do tend to work on this as I can during breaks.
  21. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Definitely more on him coming. Just a hint, Reacher was my motivation for him.
  22. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Very true. You’ll see something else they have in common in the next chapter.
  23. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Yeah, didn’t want to go there.
  24. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Nah, not really expecting a mean Mr. Mustard. You’ll see in the next chapter.
  25. Lee Wilson

    Going Home

    Yeah, I couldn’t see Kurtis having two dickhead fathers. Maybe that’s another story.
×
×
  • Create New...