-
Posts
2,738 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Paladin
-
A wonderfully told, truly heartwarming story.
-
A big thank you to all you guys who have followed this story and especially those of you who have reacted to the story or left comments. Because of you guys I so love publishing on this site. @Cane23, @drsawzall, @chris191070, @Daddydavek, and @VBlew, I appreciate your encouraging comments. I hope all you guys will follow and enjoy Andre and Chris when I start publishing it.
- 18 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Great comment @Cane23. You are right that Beau is about Beau discovering himself. When I first thought about a sequel, I was reluctant because a story of "and they lived happily ever after" is nice but not all that interesting. However, Andre and Chris told me that life is not always that smooth.
- 18 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
I had just finished lunch on the second Saturday in January when Beau arrived unexpectedly. I greeted him, “Hi, what’s up?” Nothing It’s just the baby shower. All those women talking babies and loading Skye up with baby clothes and stuff. Skye doesn’t want me there and I wouldn’t be able to cope anyway.” I laughed. “Have you had lunch? Would you like a coffee?” “I grabbed a burger on the way over here. I’d actually like a shower.” “Am I missing something? It seems every time
- 18 comments
-
- 51
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wow, expectations for an author to live up to. @Cane23 "grand Finale" and @Ivor Slipper "a surprise or two'. Yes just one more chapter to find out.
-
@Cane23 Thanks for your comment. I love it. If you are waiting for "the good things" then things will have to speed up. There's only one more chapter. Don't forget that the story is called "Beau".
-
Thanks @chris191070 I'm stoked to receive such a encouraging comment from you.
-
I looked at the clock and groaned. I’d like a bit more sleep but I’d promised Skye I’d have Beau out of their place before eight. Even though the wedding wasn’t until 2pm, Skye was having the full treatment and didn’t want Beau to see her until she walked down the aisle. At seven thirty, Skye brought a still sleepy Beau out and handed me the garment bag containing his suit and an overnight bag. In a sense she handed over Beau as well. “I trust you Chris to have both of them at the church wh
- 12 comments
-
- 45
-
-
-
-
Another great chapter. These guys are so into their soulmates, in so many ways. Love the lube spell. I want it.
-
Hi @Greg Garland is not necessarily short a few brain cells (or in Aussie slang "has a kangaroo loose in the top paddock"). Just as he can be dead gorgeous and dangerous he can be dead gorgeous and highly intelligent and even more dangerous. Just saying.
-
Love the descriptive writing. I so wanted to be in the snow with them. Garland is a case study in "you can't judge a book by its cover." Psychopath?
-
Thanks @Cane23 and @VBlew for your comments and theories about Andre. I like that you're enjoying the story. Hope you continue reading.
- 20 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
akascrubber, chris19100 and drsawzall. Thanks guys for your comments. I appreciate them all. I didn't expect Calvin to be so popular, but I love that he is. Yes the next chapter is the wedding.
- 20 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
I'm thrilled that I'm posting here Ajbt2001, and love all the responsive readers and their comments. I'm also a reader so I'm enjoying many of the great stories on this site.
- 20 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
I arrived at Beau’s parent’s place with my esky. Beau’s mother, Carol, greeted me at the door. “You must be Chris. I seem to know everyone else. Come and join the party. I assume the dessert is in there.” She pointed to the esky. I had talked to Carol (Skye gave me her number) during the week about what I should bring and after what Skye told her she suggested dessert. The esky contained a pavlova, a cheesecake, an apple crumble and lots of whipped cream, all homemade. After putting th
- 20 comments
-
- 52
-
-
-
-
-
I love the genuine and ongoing love and affection your characters show each other. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
-
Thanks guys I love all your comments
- 17 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Keep speculating Dan. I'm thrilled that you're enjoying the story
- 17 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Hi mikedup, I hope the "odd situation" has you interested enough to find out how it is resolved. Yes, Ivor Chris is about to meet the family. Thank to both of you for your comments.
- 17 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Chapter 1 - An Accidental Meeting
Paladin commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 - An Accidental Meeting
Hi Mikedup, a very interesting and intuitive comment. Some of what you are thinking will happen but only some. Please keep reading.- 14 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
It was two months before I heard from Beau again. It was a Saturday afternoon and he suggested meeting and having dinner together. “I want to talk to you,” he said. I pointed out that there were some nearby restaurants and the Elenora Hotel if he’d like nice pub food, or I could cook at home. I was surprised he opted for home cooked. It was simple. Steak with mushroom sauce, hot chips and salad followed by sponge pudding and whipped cream for dessert. Beau arrived around 6pm with two six
- 17 comments
-
- 57
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 1 - An Accidental Meeting
Paladin commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 - An Accidental Meeting
HI Ivor. Thanks for your positive support.- 14 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Chapter 1 - An Accidental Meeting
Paladin commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 - An Accidental Meeting
Thanks Cane23. The protagonist's, or narrator's, name is Chris. I agree that Chris does not introduce himself but Beau calls him Chris when he visits. I'm telling the story as Chris who doesn't know Beau's motivation and beau doesn't reveal it. However after the sex, Chris is worried that he might be the one to get punched by the straight Beau. I can assure you that there will benefits for both Chris and Beau from this friendship. Thanks again for your comments.- 14 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
I met Beau by accident, literally by accident. I was in the parking station of the Imperial Shopping Centre and driving front first into a parking space. When I stopped, Beau tapped my passenger side window. His face peered through the glass. He was gorgeous. Surfer blond with beautiful blue eyes. I pushed the button to lower the window. “I think you scraped my girlfriend’s car just then.” He was concerned but not angry. I was surprised as I hadn’t felt anything but raised the window, turne
- 14 comments
-
- 64
-
-
-
-
Thirty year old Chris is an IT Specialist with his own business. He has a minor accident with a car driven by twenty four year old Beau. Unexpectedly this leads to a friendship that changes both their lives.
