Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Window Stories

    I remember my life now as if I'm looking out a window. Streaks of my life flash by me. I try to open the window and catch them, but the window won't open. So, I sit and watch them, and I wonder did they really happen or was it just a dream? Take a journey back in time as 78-year-old Phil Reid relates his life experiences to a younger man.
  2. It was a little after seven when I arrived at my father’s home. As soon as I walked in the door, he looked at his watch and told me that I was late for dinner. “We eat at six. Holly was disappointed you weren’t here.” He frowned and added, “You could at least show some respect by phoning us if you are going to be late.” “Sorry, Dad,” I muttered as I headed for the guest bedroom. “One other thing.” I stopped and turned. “If you’re not here for dinner, then you don’t eat. That is a house
  3. After kissing me, Craig held me tightly in the hallway. We pulled apart when a nurse’s aide came out of a room. We were heading back to Blake’s room when Mrs. Reinhart came out. “There you are,” she said as she approached. She took my hand. “Let’s go someplace where we can talk.” I gave her a puzzled look and asked, “About what?” She didn’t respond. She gripped my hand tighter and pulled me away. “Can Craig come with us?” I was confused why she wanted to talk to me. She was supposed to
  4. Dad’s car was parked two doors down from my house when I pulled into the driveway. Before I got out, he had pulled in behind me. I got out and walked up to him. I asked, “What do you want me to do?” “It’s up to you, Son,” he replied. “I met you here in case you wanted to come home with me. It’s totally your call.” I gave him a confused look and replied, “You mean for tonight or like move in with you?” We hadn’t talked about it, so I wasn’t sure what he wanted me to do. “Maybe for
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 26

    Who? Me?
  6. I couldn’t believe I had been reunited with my father. Even though I hadn’t seen him in ten years, some of his features hadn’t changed. He still had his dark hair and blue eyes. When I was a little boy, I used to sit in his lap and point at his eyes and ask, “Are my eyes like yours?” He’d laugh and tell me they were. Craig approached and asked, “What’s going on, Seth?” Ty was standing nearby with a puzzled look on his face. I put my arm around my father’s waist and told them, “This is
  7. Craig and I were sleeping soundly when my cellphone rang. I wasn’t going to answer it, but Craig moaned, “Jesus, Seth. Answer your damn phone.” I looked at the caller ID. It was Ty. Sleepily, I said, “Good morning. Ty.” I looked at the alarm clock, and it was 7:34. He wanted to know when we were going to see Blake. I rolled over and asked Craig if he was going to school or if he wanted to go visit Blake. “Fuck school,” he spat. “I don’t care if I ever go back to that shithole again.” I
  8. I parked my car, and we ran into the emergency area. A security guard put up his hand and tried to stop us. “Please,” I cried. “They just brought our friend in, and we have to see him.” “Settle down, Boys,” the guard said softly as he gripped my arm. “Let me try and help you.” Craig asked urgently, “Where do they take people who came in an ambulance?” “What is your friend’s name?” the guard asked. “Blake White,” I responded. “Please help us find him. He was hurt really bad.”
  9. There was a lot of tension at breakfast. When I entered the kitchen, Mom was sitting at the counter drinking coffee. She didn’t even look up at me. I attempted to speak. “Good morning, Mom.” She didn’t look at me or reply. I knew she was still upset about our angry exchange the night before. I muttered softly as I reached into the refrigerator to get the milk, “I guess you are punishing me.” She scowled at me and responded angrily, “Who me? The mother you hate so much?” “Who me?”
  10. After Aunt Marie and Uncle Steve left, I cleaned the table, put the dishes in the dishwater, and headed to my room. I looked for my mother, but I didn’t see her in the family room. I guess she had gone into her bedroom to watch television. I locked my door when I entered my bedroom. I still didn’t trust Stacy. At least for a while I would have to watch my back around the house. Stacy won’t be happy until she gets some kind of revenge. Not only would I have to be careful at home, I would hav
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 21

    My intention here was for Mr. Ellis to try and ease the boys' fears. As a professional, he couldn't really express his own fears. He knew what was awaiting Blake, but things were now out of his control.
  12. “Do you think everything will be alright?” asked Craig when Blake left the room. I replied, “He’s got a safe place to stay here.” Suddenly, we heard Blake screaming, “What are they doing here?” We ran to the door to listen, but Uncle Steve approached. “Stay in this room, Boys,” he warned. “Close the door and lock it.” “Why?” I asked worriedly. I could still hear Blake shouting and crying from the family room. Uncle Steve began pulling the door closed. “I’ll explain later
  13. Blake put his arm around my waist and held me as we went to his bedroom. Once inside, he closed the door and led me over to the bed. “Lie down,” he said as he knelt and pulled off my shoes. I lay down, and he placed the blanket over me. He then removed his shoes and lay down beside me. He pulled me into his body and wrapped his arm around me. “What happened, Seth?” he asked. I sighed and replied, “It was horrible. If Mr. Ellis, Uncle Steve and Aunt Marie hadn’t been there, I don’t know
  14. Blake walked over and hugged me tightly. He pulled away, looked around the bedroom and tearfully said, “I can’t believe your aunt and uncle are going to let me stay with them.” “You can’t let them down,” I replied. He promised, “I won’t. It’s like I’ve been given another chance. I’m not going to mess it up.” “You better not,” I replied as I leaned in and kissed him. Blake pulled away and looked sadly at me. “What about you?” Tears welled up in his eyes. “What’s going to happe
  15. I grew embarrassed as Mrs. Reinhart stared at us. I felt like a book she was reading. Uncle Steve rose from his chair and announced that he was going into the family room to watch television. He probably thought that we might talk without so many people in the room. In a way, I hoped that Aunt Marie would leave too. I wasn’t sure I wanted her to hear the details of what had happened. Mrs. Reinhart cleared her throat and looked over at Aunt Marie. “Is it true,” she asked, “What Marie informe
  16. Craig began to shake violently. Suddenly, he rose from the floor and began to look around the room in the darkness. I asked worriedly, “What are you doing?” He continued to pull aside old boards and weathered plywood. He muttered, “There has to be some here some place?” “Some what?” Chills went down my spine when he answered, “Rope.” I knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to hang himself. I stepped over to him and put my arms around him, pulling him into me tightly. Again, he
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    When I wrote this story, @flattop, I wanted it to deal with the critical issue of gay conversion therapy. I broke it into two parts: a) the conversion therapy Matt experienced as a boy, and b) how it affected Matt later in life. I wanted to focus more on how it affected Matt as an adult. I cover the five years in the second part, so the reader knows what happened during that interval. Don't lose focus on the main issue. It is a good story regarding gay conversion therapy, and I hope you stay with it. I heard from men from all over the world who identified strongly with this story because they were subjected to it.
  18. Blake looked at Craig and muttered, “Shit.” “Don’t look at him,” I warned. “Let’s get our snacks and leave.” I was hoping that since Stacy was with him, he wouldn’t do anything. Besides, there were several teachers behind the table distributing snacks and beverages. Looking quickly around, I also noticed the principal standing nearby. I let out a sigh of relief when Craig grabbed Stacy’s arm and led her away to talk to some other players on the football team. Blake and I lined up and g
  19. “I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!” I cried into my pillow. I was so mad; I didn’t know what to do. He told me that he had never had sex with a girl, and now he was downstairs fucking my sister! I wanted to go downstairs and stop them, but I couldn’t. There would be a terrible scene. Stacy would surely explode, and I’m not sure how Craig would react. I felt like he was doing it on purpose. He knew I would see them. He probably thought I hadn’t arrived home, and that I would find them nake
  20. Blake lay down and covered his face. I approached cautiously and knelt beside him. “Blake?” I murmured softly. When he didn’t answer, I reached down and touched his shoulder. He shrugged his shoulder and mumbled, “Leave me alone, Seth.” I rubbed his shoulder and said, “I’m sorry, Blake.” He began to tremble as he started to cry. I continued to rub his back. He pulled back the cover and looked at me. Tears were falling rapidly down his face. “I don’t want you here,” he pleaded. “Pl
  21. I jumped out of the pool and was heading toward the house when Roni grabbed my arm and stopped me. “We gotta talk about this,” she insisted. Blake walked up beside her but said nothing. “What’s to talk about,” I replied as I pulled away. She grabbed me again. “I don’t like what’s going on,” she replied angrily. Blake asked, “What’s going on?” I looked pleadingly at Roni. “We can’t talk about this here,” I said as I looked quickly at Blake. Blake asked, “Is Craig your boy
  22. When I went downstairs for breakfast, Mom was sitting at the counter drinking a cup of coffee. I asked, “I thought you were leaving this morning?” She looked at the clock on the wall and replied, “My flight doesn’t leave until 10.” “Okay,” I said as I poured cereal into a bowl. Just then Stacy entered with her usual morning scowl. “I’ll take a bowl,” she said as she sat down. I reached into the cupboard, took out a bowl and placed it in front of her. “Cute, Dumbass,” she muttered
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 11

    I'm a twin. My late sister was 33 minutes older than me, and she never let me forget that she was the big sister. She was also my mother's pet. She never did anything wrong, and I got blamed for most of the trouble she got into when we were kids. Sound familiar? And if she had had a hunky boyfriend in high school, I probably would have lusted over him like Seth does Craig.
  24. Unfortunately, Ty and I were in the next class together. As we walked down the hallway, I could sense that Ty was looking at me. I think he was beginning to realize that one of his best friends is gay. All the signs are there. I had accepted going to the junior dance with Roni without even worrying about the fact that she is a lesbian. Now, I had shown an unusual friendliness with a stranger that had just enrolled in our school. Ty was unaware that I had already met Blake. Before entering c
  25. Blake and I lay on the dirty bed holding each other. It was strange because I didn’t feel anything sexual even though we continued to kiss occasionally. I simply wanted to hold him and let him know that someone cared about him. I loved it when he buried his head in my neck and sighed deeply. I knew he felt safe. We lay down for about a half hour before he said he had to go. “I don’t want Amber worrying about us,” he said. I took this as a good sign because I would have expected him to say t
×
×
  • Create New...