Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    @drpaladin I think Lorena Bobbitt still has her beat. Doesn't get any worse than cutting off the goods.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Now, @drsawzall, tell us how you REALLY feel! 😋
  3. On the way to fifth period, Roni walked up beside me and grabbed my hand. “Hey, Cutie,” she giggled. I looked around pretending like I was trying to see who she was talking to. “Hi, Roni.” I tried to pull my hand away, but she had a firm grip on it. Several students saw us. Two girls rolled their eyes as we passed. One of them muttered, “Dyke.” Roni wanted to confront her, but I pulled her quickly down the hall. When I approached my class, Craig was standing outside the door. We share
  4. I almost skipped to my car. When I arrived, I turned and watched Craig speeding away. I know I should feel guilty, but I don’t. I just had a first-time experience with a hot guy. Unfortunately, it had to be with my sister’s boyfriend. Why couldn’t he just be gay? Then, we could do what we just did without feeling guilty. But I know I have to protect our secret. It would ruin both of us if anyone found out. I also had another problem to worry about. We told Stacy that we were going to visit
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    He has no adult authority to help him with an authorized drug treatment program. His parents obviously won't, and he is just staying with his aunt. She hasn't formally taken legal guardianship for him. I'm also trying to avoid him using street drugs. He deals with it the best way he knows how- he runs from it.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    The kissing incident was based on a personal experience. When I was younger, I had a sometimey relationship with a 'straight' friend. He would do anything but kiss. When I would try, he would turn his head away. He set a boundary at kissing. I think he believed as long as he didn't kiss another man, he wasn't gay. However, he enjoyed everything else we did- just like Craig. I know, TMI. 😋
  7. I was sitting in the food court when my cellphone rang. “Where are you?” asked Stacy. I told her where I was. She told me not to leave until she got there. Ten minutes later, I saw her walking my way. She was holding hands with Craig. Maggie was trailing behind them. “Shit,” I muttered to myself. Craig was the last person I wanted to see. I was still worried about Blake, and I remembered his threat to me when he left my bedroom last night. “Hey, Dude,” smiled Craig as she pulled out a
  8. I pulled away with an astonished look. I couldn’t believe I had just kissed Blake. “I…I…I’m sorry,” I stammered nervously. “I didn’t mean to do that.” A big smile appeared on his face as he said, “Why are you sorry?” He pressed his hand to his lips. “I liked it.” “You did?” I didn’t pull away when he leaned forward and kissed me. He then smiled and said, “Why would I mind a cute guy kissing me?” “You think I’m cute?” He leaned forward and kissed me again, only this time
  9. ‘What is he doing here?’ I asked myself as I trailed behind him into the stadium. He looked better than he did the last time I saw him. Then, he seemed like the world had collapsed around him. I was also curious what he had done to make his parents so upset with him. I was surprised when he walked up the bleachers on our side. I thought that he attended our opponent’s school. When he was five rows up, several girls in my class waved to him. “Over here, Blake.” He waved and sat beside them.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 4

    @gdaniel I agree that most gays are self-respecting and maintain self-control. Almost all the men I know are. However, those same men relate stories of their younger days when they were 'cock hungry', many experiencing this in their late teens and 20's. Not me, of course Seth is in the exploration stage that I'm sure all of us went through. He may not be the typical gay teen, but there are many like Seth and Craig who do give in to their sexual urges and don't worry about the consequences. Watch young teens on Tik Tok today to see how brazenly sexual they are.
  11. When I felt they were downstairs, I snuck over to my room and lay across my bed. I still couldn’t believe that Craig had risked having sex with me while Stacy was downstairs. I was hard as a rock, and I needed release. I got up, locked my door and relived the incident while I had one of the best orgasms I had ever had. I fell asleep for about an hour when I was suddenly awakened by Stacy coming into my room. She looked down at me and shouted, “What the hell is wrong with you, Seth?” I
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 5

    I agree @Summerabbacat. All my dogs have always been rescues. They make the best pets. My latest furbaby is a lab retriever mix we adopted from the Human Society last year. He's a wonderful companion.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    I think they all have high levels of testosterone they can't control.
  14. I was a mess the rest of the day. I couldn’t concentrate in any of my classes. I had a test in my Earth Science class, and I’m pretty sure I may have failed it. If I did, it would be the first test in high school I’ve failed. I couldn’t forget the grin on Craig’s face when he told me I would find out what he wanted. I know what he wants. He wants to have sex with me, but he’s my sister’s boyfriend! The thing that bothers me the most is I don’t think I have the willpower to tell him I’m not
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 2

    Do you think? 😋
  16. When I returned to Craig’s room, Stacy was sitting quietly in a chair, and Craig was sitting upright in bed. Stacy looked at me and put her finger to her lips. I gave her a puzzled look, and then I heard someone shouting in the room next door. “What the hell is going on with you, Blake?” A man’s voice boomed behind the green curtain. “Sorry, Dad,” replied a boyish voice. “Sorry?” shouted the man. “We give you everything you want, and this is how you repay us?” I then heard a
  17. My bedroom door flew open, and my sister rushed into my room and looked down at me. “Get your ass up!” she hollered. I was lying across my bed playing a game on my cell phone. I sat up and stared angrily at her. “What do you want, Stacy?” Stacy is my sixteen-year-old twin sister. Fortunately, we are fraternal twins, and we are nothing alike. Most people don’t even know we are brother and sister unless we tell them. Other than having blue eyes and curly brown hair, we share nothing else in c
  18. According to Egyptian mythology, Seth is the God of Chaos. Seth, the main character of this story, is appropriately named because his life becomes a whirlwind of chaos. He is sixteen years old and lives at home with his mother and twin sister. He is gay. However, he tries to keep it a secret from family and friends. His life begins a downward spiral when his sister's boyfriend discovers his secret. Then, he meets a new boy in school who has a troubled past. Will Seth be able to control the chaos erupting around him?
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Your story, Jim, touched me. It is why I write. It makes all the long hours I sat writing this story worthwhile. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. However, you shared a beautiful and loving 22 years together which many will never experience. -Ronyx
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    I was in the clouds the rest of the week. After kissing Dion in his bedroom, we were growing much closer. He sat with us at lunch each day, and he would come by my locker after school and ride home with us. The Three Musketeers were now the Four. On Wednesday night, my mother and I ate dinner alone. Janet was at a friend’s house and wouldn’t be home until late. As I was making a salad, my mother looked over at me and smiled. “Someone is in a good mood,” she said happily. “What’s that tune y
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    When I arrived at school on Monday morning, I said goodbye to Jackie and headed in the direction of Dion’s locker. It was on the other side of the campus from my first period class, but I wanted to see if I could just ‘run into’ him. He was struggling to get a book out of his locker, and he ended up pulling books and papers all over the floor. I watched as his shoulders sagged and he bent down to pick them up. I walked over, knelt and started picking up stray papers. He looked up and a slig
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    “I thought you didn’t like him?” Jackie asked when I told her I had invited Dion to join us to go to the movies. “I sort of got pushed into it,” I confessed. I then told her how Mr. Wilbur had persuaded me to ask Dion to join us. “I hope you don’t mind.” “I don’t mind,” she replied. “But don’t expect me to try and get him to talk. It didn’t work the last time he joined us.” “He has his reasons,” I said. Jackie gave me a puzzled look, but I quickly changed the subject. “You lo
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 11

    “Guess what?” Jackie was shouting so loudly into the phone that I had to hold it away from my ear. “What?” “I think Roy really likes me!” she squealed. “What would give you that idea?” I asked sarcastically. “Could it be that he never takes his eyes off you when you’re around? “No,” she said excitedly. “When he dropped us off, and you went into the house, I think he wanted to kiss me!” “You haven’t kissed him yet?” I asked incredulously. “Does he have bad breath or somet
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    I found this interesting article on circumcision. It appears the rates are higher in some parts of the US than others. Circumcision Rates by State 2023 (worldpopulationreview.com)
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    Most American boys today are cut (over 80%). Therefore, most boys James had seen in gym class were probably cut. I threw in the fact that Dion is uncut to make it more inclusive. Sorry if it didn't come across that way.
×
×
  • Create New...