Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,897
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. God! If school gets any more boring, I’m going to stand up in class, strip off my clothes and run naked through the hallways. I’d love to see the look on Old Man Armstrong’s face. He’s the principal here at Lakeshore Academy. I jumped when I heard Mrs. Walker shout my name from the front of the room. “Mr. Barrett,” she hollered angrily. “Maybe you’d like to tell everyone why you’re smiling and not paying attention in class.” My heart jumped into my throat, and I had to swallow hard to breathe
  2. A mother sends her rebellious teen son to live with his father who abandoned him years earlier.
  3. So true, James. Comsie is a treasure. He was there for me when I started writing five years ago. I wrote him this morning and told him I'm now here for him if he needs me. So Comsie, if you're reading this....HUGS!! You make a difference in so many people's lives.
×
×
  • Create New...