Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,897
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Haha, Jaysalmn. Did you just create a hashtag for OST? I'm glad you're enjoying the story so much.
  2. Lane and I rode in my father’s car. Karen rode with Rodney and Curtis. I had an idea she wasn’t finished reading Curtis the riot act. Lane jumped into the front seat, but my father politely asked him to sit in the backseat so I could sit in the front. Surprisingly, Lane didn’t object. My father attempted to engage in small talk with me. He seemed to steer clear of the problems I was facing, and instead, talked about my classes, in particular, my drama class. “This may just be a new beginning f
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Hi Stephen. Curious why Shade doesn't fit the tone of the story. Ron
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Thanks, Bob.
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Thanks, jaysalmn. I never got tired of writing about Lane. I wish everyone in the world was like him. It would certainly be a better place. Ron
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Thanks, droughtquake. I'm glad you gave the story a chance, and now you're enjoying it.
  7. I asked Karen, “Do you think it would be all right to go tell Lane about the play?” She smiled and patted my hand. “He’s going to be so excited,” she said happily. She looked at my father and said, “I can’t wait to see him onstage.” It surprised me when my father remarked, “It might be more fun than a baseball game.” I stood and left the room. I felt like skipping down the hallway to Lane’s room. He was lying on his bed playing a video game. He stopped and sat up when I entered. He pouted
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Oh, no. Puppilull, not conversion! That is one of the worst programs any gay or lesbian can be subjected to. Ron
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Hey Skinnydragon. He's still struggling with all that's happened. It will be a while before he can reach that point- if ever. Ron
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Tiffany stood and stared down at me. With a puzzled voice, she asked Mrs. Oliver, “What’s he doing here?” Mrs. Oliver grabbed Tiffany’s hand and led her over to the table. “He’s staying with me for a few days,” she informed her. “Now, sit down, Sammy.” She pulled her hand away. “Nana,” she muttered angrily. “Don’t call me Sammy. I’m Tiffany.” Mrs. Oliver looked nervously at me. I don’t think she knew what to do. She didn’t know that I was aware of Tiffany’s gender identity, and she probably t
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    Of all the characters I've created, Jaysalmn, I have to say that Lane is without a doubt my favorite. Ron
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    Guys like Mike don't improve. Like limburger cheese, they just start to stink more. haha.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    Thanks, Skinnydragon. I think Curtis rubs everyone the wrong way.
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    You're welcome, Bob. Glad you're enjoying the story.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    Sew, a needle pulling thread. La, a note to follow sew. Tea, a drink with jam and bread. That will bring us back to doe. Haha. You softie, Oxala.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 13

    Thanks, Robert.
  17. I had trouble sleeping. I tossed and turned most of the night. Around three, I got up and walked on the treadmill for about fifteen minutes hoping that I could tire myself out enough to go to sleep. However, it didn’t work. I kept thinking about everything my father told me. I think I knew it all along, but I wasn’t able to comprehend it- my mother was an evil bitch. After my father left, we got along great for a while. She would tell me what a wonderful son I was. That is, until the day she s
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 2

    Thanks, Canuk. Let me know as the story goes along if it keeps your interest. Ron
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    I'm glad you're enjoying it, Zenith. Ron
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Thanks, Robert.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Maybe five under a roof becoming a family. Curtis may feel differently about that. Ron
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Thanks, Bob.
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Hopefully, Casey has dealt with the 'willy games' without getting his dad and Karen involved. Ron
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Sometimes in dealing with children, it is best to not be too dramatic. If Casey had harshly chastised Lane, then he might have grown up thinking that sex is a bad thing. And we all know it's not. Ron
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Curtis is the typical 'me' person. He thinks everything revolves around him. Not going to like being the odd man out. Ron
×
×
  • Create New...