Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,897
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 26

    Thanks, Puppilull. Joshua drop the diva persona? Naw.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 26

    Not sure, droughtquake, about the resentment toward the little brother. I don't think I've implied that in the story. Polyamorous relationships? I doubt a high school student would even know what that means.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 26

    A complete evolution. Casey now gives advice to someone else who is contemplating running away.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 26

    Life strange at time, Stephen? Really? LOL. Lane is always a bundle of sunshine. Just imagine how wonderful the world would be if we had more Lanes in it.
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 26

    Haha, Robert. I hope you have stock in Orville Redenbacher popcorn.
  6. The house was eerily quiet when I arrived. It was a little past seven, but everyone seemed to be in their bedrooms. Normally, I could hear music blaring from Curtis’s Bose speakers, but the hall was silent. I tiptoed down the hall and peeked into Lane’s room. He was sitting at his computer playing a video game. He looked up and motioned for me to come over and sit beside him. I asked, “What’s going on? It’s so quiet.” He whispered, “Mommy told me to go to my room and not come out.” “Where is
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Hi Robert, better run out and buy a large bag of popcorn. The fun is just beginning.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Hi Kjamieson. I think we all hold stereotypes to some degree whether we want to admit it or not. It is a nice lesson when we realize that we do and act to eliminate them. Ron
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Pull up a chair, Puppilull, and enjoy the fireworks.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Hi Shade. Thanks for the review. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I've heard your complaint before, and my usual response is that if you can add more hours to the day, I'll add more pages to my chapters. LOL.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    Thanks, skinnydragon. I've lived in small towns. They thrive on the latest rumor. Ron
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    droughtquake, Tiffany and Rodney???? Really?? Besides, she has a strict rule- she doesn't date assholes! LOL.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    I slept one of the most peaceful nights I could remember. After all the years of listening to my father, I would have thought that I would have been consumed with fear of eternal damnation. But surprisingly, I didn’t. I was beginning to accept that I was gay. I still couldn’t believe that Colton had kissed me, and I didn’t think that it was wrong. I didn’t feel like what we had done was an abomination like my father had warned. When our lips met, it felt natural, not sinful. I was also out no
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    True, skinnydragon.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Hi Robert. Curtis still has a long way to go from being a complete jackass.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Haha, jaysalmn. I loved writing that scene with the gauze. Lane is too precious.
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Love your use of words- down low fictitious bullshit life and fake hypocritical narcissist. Great! Time will tell if he can be saved from himself. Ron
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Okay, droughtquake. I'm proclaiming my innocence here. What is BDSBaS? I think I figured out the BDSB, but the aS has thrown me. And you're probably right. Curtis, though unintentional when the story began, is the one who will probably evolve the most.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    I agree, Puppilull.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Hey najaate. Welcome aboard. So....you like the bad boy types?
  21. I shrugged my shoulders and replied, “Yeah, sure.” I didn’t want to seem to anxious to talk. Curtis seemed like the kind of guy who wanted to control the conversation. I knew he would speak only when he was ready. He reached for the remote control and turned the channel to ESPN. I wanted to tell him I was watching a movie, but I didn’t. We watched a college basketball game for several minutes before he finally said something. “What you saw last week ain’t what you think,” he muttered as he con
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Okay, skinnydragon. You can start waving the pom poms. hehe.
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Haha, Robert. Oh to be seventeen again. I remember well those many times the wind blew. Ron
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Hopefully, Puppilull, your questions will be answered soon.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    droughtquake, Curtis certainly isn't the brightest bulb in the pack, is he?
×
×
  • Create New...