-
Posts
1,897 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ronyx
-
Sorry Remijay and Puppilull. The home Casey is in has four bedrooms. He can't share a room with Rodney and Casey. That would be too crowded. He could share Lane's room, but he would NEVER get any sleep as hyperactive as Lane is. Besides, he told Casey he doesn't sleep too well. So that leaves the fourth bedroom located in the basement- which serves as an exercise room for the boys. Ron
-
Hi Puppilull. I guess the room in the basement is better than a bench in the bus station in Atlanta. Ron
-
Thanks, Skinnydragon. I think we've all known guys like Curtis. Their mouths are usually miles ahead of their brains.
-
Thanks, Robert. I appreciate your kind comments. Ron
-
When I walked out of the subdivision, I turned left, instead of right. When I walked to school with Lane, we always headed right. I was looking for a bus station, so I figured I would have a better chance going in a different direction. I wanted to get away. I didn’t care anymore. I was going to give it a try, mainly because I had become attached so quickly to Lane. However, he wasn’t enough to make me want to stay. The city appeared large enough to have a bus station. I was hoping I could get
- 12 comments
-
- 78
-
-
-
-
Thanks, Valkyrie and Mike. One goal of a writer is to make people think, and perhaps see something in a new light. I'm glad I'm achieving that. I appreciate your comments.
-
You must work at a very progressive company, Droughtquake. It is great they were so accepting of a transgendered coworker. I enjoyed reading about your experiences. When I first came out, I was introduced to Margo. We became instant friends. She was one of the most interesting people I've ever met. She had more self-respect and confidence than most people could ever hope to achieve. My first step in accepting sexual identity was a positive one.
-
I didn’t see Tiffany again until my sixth period Spanish class. I was sitting quietly in the back of the room waiting for Ms. Summers to arrive. During my freshman year, I had Mr. Foster for Introductory Spanish. He retired, and Ms. Summers took over his classes. She is young, slender and blonde. During my first year, there were only me and another boy enrolled in Spanish. Now, over half the class is filled with amorous males. I was reading an assignment from a previous class when all of a sudd
- 8 comments
-
- 41
-
-
-
He's a teenager, Skinnydragon. I don't recall having too many quick, smart decisions at that age. Most of mine were slow and dumb.
-
Thanks, Robert. You've pegged the guys very well.
-
“Can we fix dinner again like we did before?” Lane was bouncing around the kitchen on his tiptoes with an excited look on his face. I opened the refrigerator door, took out a carton of milk and poured us both a glass. I then went to the cupboard and removed a box of Animal Crackers and placed them on the counter. After sitting down, I reminded Lane, “That didn’t go over very well last time. Except for your mother, no one even touched it.” “I know,” he replied, “but it was still fun.” I let ou
- 12 comments
-
- 76
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey Benji. Good to be here.
-
When we entered Wentworth’s class, I immediately noticed Curtis and Rodney talking. Rodney glanced over at me, so I assumed that Curtis had told him about our exchange in the hallway. I realized that there was no way I was going to be able to get along with the two brothers. I had been in their house two days, and neither had ever attempted to talk to me. Since we were the same age, it would be reasonable to expect us to bond. However, they viewed me more as a nuisance in their home than a pote
- 11 comments
-
- 76
-
-
-
-
Yes, Lisa, we have our heroes, those we put on pedestals and adore. But the real heroes are those who silently go though life bravely facing insurmountable problems. They go to bed at night weary, and then they get up the next morning to face them all over again.
-
Thanks for sharing your interesting story as a PK. Fortunately, my father was a furnace mechanic.
-
When we arrived at school, I fumbled around with my book bag so that Samuel- or Tiffany- could exit before I did. I don’t know why, but I wanted to watch other students’ reactions as he-or she- entered the school. I guess since she enrolled into school as Tiffany, I might as well get used to referring to him as a girl. As I followed her, I tried to understand what would make someone want to go through the torment and ridicule that she would surely experience. However, no part of my brain could
- 7 comments
-
- 36
-
-
-
I was sound asleep when someone entered my room. I felt a weight on the bed, and I squinted to see who it was. I really didn’t need to look. I already knew. “Better wake up,” announced Lane as he took two fingers and opened my eye. I rolled over and groaned, “Let me sleep, Lane.” He threw his body on top of mine and attempted to tickle me in my ribs. Since I’m not ticklish, it didn’t bother me; however, I let out a scream so he would think I was. “Stop!” I shouted as I rolled onto my back. H
- 7 comments
-
- 79
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks for pointing out the error, Timothy. It's been changed.
-
I woke up when someone opened my door and walked in. I was going to get upset until Lane drew back the sheet and grinned down at me. He announced cheerfully, “Mom told me to come get you. You’re missing breakfast.” I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “What time is it?” “I don’t know,” he replied. “But if you want something to eat, you better get in the kitchen before Rodney and Curtis eat everything.” I told Lane, “I’m not hungry.” I had no sooner said the words when my stomach let out a growl. Lane
- 11 comments
-
- 78
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks, Lisa, to you and everyone who has made me feel welcome here at GA. I also appreciate the feedback I've received through the review system.
-
Dear God, I know I’ve said this many times over the years, but this time I think I’m serious. I just can’t take it anymore. I promised you I would be strong, but each day my strength is weakening. It’s getting harder and harder to live with Dad. I know sons are supposed to honor and respect their parents, but you don’t know what it is like living with him. Well, maybe you do. I just guess you listen to him more than me. Anyway, God. I just wanted you to know I feel like I can’t take it anymo
- 12 comments
-
- 43
-
-
-
-
A young man must chose between his strict religious background or decry the hate and intolerance towards a new student who enrolls in his school.
-
I sat still handcuffed in the back of the cruiser while the officer typed information into his computer. I asked nervously, “Why am I being arrested?” As far as I knew, I hadn’t done anything wrong. “You’re not being arrested,” he stated. “I’m just detaining you for now.” “Why?” He looked in his rearview mirror at me. “Your mother filed a missing person’s report this morning.” He turned and stared into the backseat. “Right now we have you listed as a runaway.” “I’m not running away,” I infor
- 10 comments
-
- 85
-
-
-
-
-
I didn’t get a lot of sleep. The storm raged on all night. It’s a little after six, and it’s still raining. The lightning and thunder ended about an hour ago. I’m a light sleeper anyway. Most teens my age can sleep all day. If I get five hours, then I consider it a good night. My mother said I’ve been like that all my life. Even when I was a baby, I’d only sleep a few hours before I was up and playing again. She said it wasn’t unusual for her to get up at five in the morning to find me playing
- 9 comments
-
- 75
-
-
-
-
-
