Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A New Family Unit - 1. Devon Meets Cillian

Taylor and Cillian move into Sam's duplex.

Sam & Devon

"C'mon Devon, time to get up, kiddo." Twenty-nine-year-old Sam Miller opened the curtains and windows to let the morning's bright sunlight flood and the fresh ocean breeze fill his fourteen-year-old son Devon's bedroom. The six-foot-tall man shook his head and softly chuckled as he watched his kid pull the covers over his head, attempting to block the invading light. The man's chuckles got more pronounced when he heard the unintelligible grunts and moans muffled the comforter.

"I think I know one teen who needs a little incentive to wake up." Sam smiled as the comforter wiggled, and the sound of light boyish laughter made its way to his ears. The young dad slowly pulled the covers back and giggled as the body under it followed the retreating protection until it reached the foot of the bed. The brunet dropped the blanket and sheet, leaned down, and gently kissed the giggling teen curled in an adorable ball, cuddling his giant Snoopy stuffed animal.

"Good morning, baby boy."

"I told ya last night Snoopy, when the covers go away, you attack." The younger brunet giggled.

"Hmm, attack, huh?" Sam smirked. "The only problem is Snoopy's are known for being very ticklish." He reached down and lightly tickled Devon's soft bare arch.

Instantly, the human ball straightened out and started laughing and rolling side to side. His boyish giggles filled the room. "No...Not the bare feet, Daddy." He squealed and tried to escape, but his dad grabbed his ankle and continued his playful tickle assault.

"Devon's are also known to be very ticklish little boys." Sam giggled and let his son's foot go. He then wrapped the giggly fourteen-year-old boy in a bear hug and blew a raspberry on the teen's neck.

"Shit, Daddy, not the raspberries. You win, I'm up, and Snoopy won't attack you." Devon hollered amidst his giggles.

"I love you, baby." Sam kissed his son's forehead and gently stroked his hair. Tears welled in his eyes when he was wrapped in a bear hug. Since he was a young boy, Devon had a very loving and affectionate personality.

"I love you too, Daddy." The teen's smile couldn't have been brighter. Devon loved the playful relationship he shared with his dad.

Sam ruffled the boy's hair. "I'm gonna go fix breakfast, then we should make sure everything's ready for the new tenants." He got up, hefted the giggly boy over his shoulder, and carried him to his ensuite bathroom. The twenty-nine-year-old gently set Devon on his feet on the tiled floor, then turned to leave.

Devon and Sam lived in a beachfront duplex that Sam bought for a reasonable price because it was a foreclosure. Otherwise, the young security guard couldn't have ever afforded it. The previous tenants were great people and helped Sam watch over his kid when he worked overnight or had to go out of town. He'd already had several meetings with the new tenant, and they worked out the same agreement. It also helped the man, who was moving in that day, also had a fourteen-year-old son. Taylor, the new tenant, and Sam decided to keep the fact another teen was moving in a surprise for both boys.

"Dad."

The brunet turned around and smiled. "Yes, Devie." He giggled as Devon tried to look menacing.

"Why aren't you telling me about the new tenants?"

Sam chuckled and hugged his boy. "You'll meet them soon. I'm sure you're gonna love having them around. Taylor will be here if you need anything or get scared, just like the Carpenters did."

"Is he nice?" Devon giggled and squeaked when his dad tickled his side.

"Of course, he is. He's really excited about meeting you." Sam gave Devon a final kiss then left to go to the kitchen.

Taylor & Cillian

"Daaaadddd how much longer?" Fourteen-year-old Cillian Winters playfully whined as his dad drove along the highway. The red-haired teen squirmed and giggled when his dad reached over and squeezed his thigh.
"Not much longer, kid. Look over to your left, see we're already getting to the ocean." Taylor chuckled and quickly kissed his son's head. The thirty-five-year-old was really getting excited for both himself and his boy. Living in the same duplex with another gay single dad was very appealing to him.

"What's the owner like?" The teen asked as he gazed out the window at the passing scenery.

"He's really nice, and there's a surprise for you." Taylor giggled and couldn't resist driving his son crazy with curiosity.

The teen's green eyes sparkled, and he got really excited. "A surprise? What is it, Daddy?" He just about jumped up and down in the seat.

Cillian's reaction made Taylor burst out laughing. "Calm down, baby. You'll see soon enough." The redhead stopped at the light, then turned left. Ten minutes later, the Hyundai Santa Fe turned into the vacant driveway. He and Cillian got out of the SUV and surveyed their new home. "So, what do you think?" Taylor asked as he chuckled when the teen launched himself into his arms, giggling.

"This is AMAZING!!!" Cillian stated as he looked at the ocean over his dad's shoulder. The redhead kissed his dad's cheek just before he started giggling and squirming when his dad's fingers invaded his very ticklish ribs. "DAAAAADDDDYYYYY" The fourteen-year-old squealed. As soon as he was back on his feet, the teen tackled his dad and returned the tickle attention.

"Cill, not out here." Taylor's boisterous laughter floated along with the ocean breeze. The thirty-five-year-old rolled on the ground and kicked his legs as his kid tickled him into oblivion.

Sam, Devon, Cillian, & Taylor

"Nice to know the neighbors are just as ticklish as Devie and me." Sam finally announced his presence. He wore an amused smile as he approached the father/son duo. "Nice to see you again, Taylor. Did you have any trouble finding the place?" He asked as he helped the older man to his feet, pulling the still giggling redhead into a bear hug.

Taylor gasped at the strength of his landlord. The six-foot-two, hundred and eighty-five-pound man wasn't used to many guys who could easily pull him around. "Sam, I love the place, and judging from his statement and reaction, I believe my kid does as well." He chuckled and returned the hug. "You're adorable, by the way," Taylor whispered into Sam's ear. The redhead giggled when he saw the brunet blush and heard his giggling. Nice to know you're ticklish also. I've kinda been wondering."

Sam shook his head. "Well, since you went there first, I wondered the same thing about you. And, you're quite adorable yourself." He grinned, then turned to the smiling teenager. "I suppose you're Cillian. I've heard a lot about you." He smiled and knelt down to give the boy a hug and kissed his forehead.

"Hi, Mr. Sam." Cillian giggled. "You give good hugs." He then looked at the other adult with his head cocked to the side. "Umm, what, or who is Devie?" The redhead turned toward the house when he heard a soft boyish giggle.

"Umm, I"m what or who a Devie is." Devon smiled and jumped down the steps, and stumbled to his knees.

"Whoa, be careful. You're too cute to have too many scars." Devon gasped and covered his mouth, then ran behind his dad. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out like that." Tears welled in the teen's eyes.

Devon smiled and walked around the red-haired man. He giggled adorably and reached out, tickling the other teen's sides. Cillian squealed and squirmed as he tried blocking the tickle attack. The brunet teen wrapped Cillian in a bear hug and kissed his cheek. "Please, Cill, don't cry. I think you're really adorable, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you." He then looked up at the redheaded man and smiled. "I'm Devon, or Devie if you'd like to use that name." He giggled as Taylor picked him up, hugged him, and kissed his forehead just as Sam did with his kid.

"I'm Taylor, and I like both Devon and Devie. I think they're both adorable and suit you." He chuckled, and after putting Devon down, he looked at the boys standing side by side. His smile widened when Sam came up, held his hand, and laid his head on the slightly taller man's chest.

"They're too cute," Sam said as the boys mimicked their dads.

"Mr. Sam, is it okay if Devie and I go play in his room, then look at my room?" Cillian giggled and blushed when Devon wrapped his arms around his chest from behind him.

"Cillian, you don't have to call me Mr. Sam. I'm either Sam or Papa Sam." The brunet said as he ruffled the redhead's hair. "And, of course, it's okay. Your Dad and I can get the boxes out and unpacked before I get some sleep before my shift tonight." He looked at Taylor. "As long as you're okay with that."

"Devie, the same goes for me too. I'm either Taylor or Papa Taylor." He paused and wrapped his arms around Sam's chest. The redhead lightly tickled the other man's sides. Taylor and the boy's giggles joined the brunet's as he squirmed and jumped from being tickled. "I'm fine with that plan, and Sam, I'll get the boys a pizza for dinner." He smirked. "Unless Devie doesn't like pizza."

The boys looked at each other, nodded, and smiled like teen angels. "We like Papa." They replied in unison and giggled.

"Pizza's awesome, Papa Taylor. Thank you." The teen smiled and jumped into the redhead's arms, laid his head on the man's shoulder, and kissed his cheek.

Sam giggled when he got the same treatment from Cillian. "Tay, I think our boys approve of the new situation, so do I."

Taylor giggled as the two men put their boys down and watched them run into the house. "I think this was a great meeting." He paused and ran his fingers through his hair. "Sam, I know, we just met, but I already love your boy. He's an adorable kid. Uh, I"m not usually this impulsive or forward, especially with my son to consider, but would you be interested in dating and seeing where a relationship might go?" Taylor turned to face the ocean, not wanting to gaze into Sam's beautiful grey eyes.

Sam took hold of Taylor's hand and gazed into the man's mesmerizing green eyes. "Tay, we've both done in-depth background checks on one another. I don't feel either of us has anything to worry about as far as watching out for our boys is concerned. I'd love to get to know one another and date. I have to admit, once we met, I hoped for the chance to possibly give my boy a real two-parent family." The two men smiled and shared a soft kiss and loving embrace.

"Sam, why don't you go get some sleep. I can handle unpacking the car, then I'll get the boys and corral them into our side of the house."

"Are you sure? I don't mind helping you."

Taylor giggled and hefted Sam over his shoulder.

The brunet yelped and squirmed as the back of his knees were tickled, and his ass playfully smacked. "You heard me, young man. Do I have to tickle you into going to bed?"

Sam squealed and squirmed tried to get down. "Okay, ya big lug. I give. You win, this time." He giggled, and once he was back on the ground, the brunet jumped back into Taylor's arms and wrapped his legs around the redhead's waist. "I'm glad you came into our life. I think you're gonna be an amazing Papa for Devie."

Taylor kissed Sam's plump lips. "I think the same about you, for Cill." One more kiss and the men parted, Sam into the house and up to his bed, and Taylor to unpack the car.

Obviously, I had another idea for a story. Hope you guys like this one as much as my other ones.
As always thank you for reading and indulging my sappy emotional stories.
Please, continue to react and comment.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Maybe a little sappy and emotional, but you have engaging characters and an interesting beginning. I think this story will be fun to read! Write on; waiting for chapter two.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, JeffreyL said:

Maybe a little sappy and emotional, but you have engaging characters and an interesting beginning. I think this story will be fun to read! Write on; waiting for chapter two.

Aww, thanks, Jeffery. The second chapter is done, I just have to put it onto Libre, and can post it tomorrow morning. :hug:The guys are too adorable and fun. I do have some things in mind to add some spice, as always. LOL

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great start. Love the two families and how they come to live together. Looking forward to more.

And, it felt right, since the Dad's already met a few times and did background checks on one another. I loved Devon and Snoopy together. LOL

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Fun start to what looks to be an interesting new family. Looking forward to more.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, VBlew said:

Fun start to what looks to be an interesting new family. Looking forward to more.

Thanks V, The four guys are really fun. I love the youthful energy Taylor exudes. It's a great combination with Sam being a young parent. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..