Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Ticklish Meeting In Paradise - 3. Chapter 3

The final chapter of Andy and Caleb's time in paradise.
I hope you've enjoyed this fun and playful story.

Andy triumphantly smiled as he stalked the boyishly giggly blonde male, trapping him against the headboard on the bed. Caleb loved the game he and his internet soulmate were playing. Despite the brunet being physically attractive and certainly the type of guy he'd be head over heels for, Caleb discovered he wasn't sexually attracted to Andy. The blonde's momentary distraction worked in Andy's favor. He was able to wrap his arm around the blonde man's ankles. The giggly tickler's fingers lightly stroked back and forth along his squirming prey's cute toe pads and then tickled their bases.

"RRRRoooooo, not the ttttooooeeeesssss." Caleb squealed as he realized he'd become easily caught. The blonde man's body writhed and squirmed as he tried working free.

"Coochie coochie coo, Callie. Who's my sweet tickly Tiggerdude?" Andy teased.

"C'mon..." Caleb's plea was peppered with his laughter. "Aaaannnddddyyy not..." He tried and failed to continue speaking as high-pitched giggles replaced words. "The....tooooeeeesssssss." The blonde felt a sense of pride at finally finishing his useless plea. Caleb continued his attempt to pull free, so he could tickle the fuck out of his tickling Roo. However, when he felt the devilish fingers transform into five diabolical fingernails that slowly dragged up and down his defenseless soles, he started shrieking and hollering he was Rooski's tickly Tiggerdude.

Andy giggled along with his ticklish mate. He suddenly started forming a fun idea that he hoped would benefit Caleb and Ben. The brunet spotted a couple of ropes in his roommate's bag. He grabbed them and giggled when he noticed they were already tied in a slipknot.

Caleb was so into the break that he didn't think to wonder why until he felt ropes attaching to his wrists, then to the bedposts. "Roo, what the..." He paused. "Oh, shit, my ropes. You found them."

Andy chuckled as he tied Caleb's ankles to the other two posts. "Nice to see you come prepared. Tigdude, you're the best for being so thoughtful, having your ropes already knotted."

"Ohhhh, you're sooo dead, Rooski." Caleb tried sounding threatening but couldn't even pull it off for a second. The blonde was having too much fun. Even though his dick was stiff, he still didn't feel a sexual attraction to his Roo. Andy was more like an older brother/best friend who loved tickling and being tickled. Caleb realized that for the first time, he really did have the perfect platonic relationship with the guy he'd met online over a decade ago.

Andy leaned over and kissed Caleb's nose. "We're gonna play a little game called realizing whose Caleb you are." The brunet giggled and rifled through the bag. "AhHa" He excitedly exclaimed.

Caleb nervously giggled and flexed his toes. He was dying to see what Andy pulled out of his bag of toys. The blonde was still in awe that there was no sexual tension coming from his internet soulmate.

"Ya know, it's totally embarrassing, being trapped in your own things." Caleb shook his head but still giggled.

"Now, let's establish one thing. You're not your own emotional "island of one" Caleb anymore." Andy smiled as he lay at the blonde's feet. His toes lightly grazed Caleb's cheek. The slight stubble made Andy squirm and giggle quite boyishly.

"Hehe, that's what ya get, Rooski," Caleb smirked and lowered his head. His tongue slipped between the brunet's big and second toes.

Andy jumped and squealed as his Tigger's tongue tickled between his sensitive toes. "Not yet." He managed to say between his giggling. Andy smirked and playfully stroked his toes under Caleb's chin, making them both giggle. "Now, whose Caleb are ya?"

Caleb closed his eyes and thought for a moment. "Yours."

Andy smiled and picked up the shoestring he'd found. The brunet slowly ran it across the base of the blonde's toes.

"Holy shit, not the shoelace." Caleb shrieked. His boisterous giggles flowed from his soft lips. Caleb was helpless when something was stroked between the toes or under them. It was useless, but the man's feet wriggled and jerked side to side as his toes tried to curl. However, all that did was tickle them even more and close in the offending object.

"Nope, you're my Tigger. There's a difference." Andy giggled and used the shoelace on Caleb's other foot. Then he rotated back and forth for the next few minutes as his victim squirmed and laughed like crazy.

"Damn, you're brutal. I'm sooo gonna love getting my hands on your ticklish body, Roo." Caleb said through his heavy panting.

"I look forward to it, Cal."

Andy giggled and asked his question a second time. This time Caleb answered with his son's names. He was shocked when he was told he was wrong. His was reduced to hysterical laughter when the brunet began kneading his fingers along his inner thighs.

Of course, this also had another effect. Caleb's generous dick grew stiffer and started leaking. The blonde gasped in surprise that Andy was close to making him climax without even touching him. His captor surprised him again when he untied his dominant hand and informed him he could jack off if he wanted. Caleb was turned on by the scene. However, in his mind, he envisioned someone else trapping him.

"So, whose Caleb are you?" Andy asked again as he sat back and gently massaged and licked the blonde man's feet.

Caleb's breathing got faster, and so did the pumping of his dick. Andy's tickle worship was quickly getting him a happy ending. Finally, after another minute, without thinking about it, Caleb closed his eyes and climaxed while hollering the names Ben and Ryan.

Andy smiled and nodded. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. Let's find out what Caleb's won." Andy giggled and continued in his TV game show announcer voice. "Caleb McKinney, you've just one a once in a lifetime chance to reveal your true feelings for Ben, the man Ryan sent to love you over facetime, while your amazing Rooski goes shopping for the next couple of hours."

Caleb was flabbergasted. All he could do was stare into space as Andy untied him. Andy smiled and placed himself beside the awestruck younger man. Caleb smiled and let the gentle caresses and hair strokes bring him back to life. He turned and gazed into Andy's soft boyish eyes, then he wrapped the shorter man in the most heartfelt embrace he could possibly muster. Andy returned the affection and comforted his mate as his shoulder was dampened with Caleb's tears.

"Just let it out, Caleb. It's okay, you're safe with me. I'm not gonna ever use your emotions or weakness against you...unless it's in a playful scenario." Andy giggled and kissed the blonde man's cheek.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready, Andy. Caleb continued to sob and shed the feelings he didn't let show or himself feel.

"You're more ready than you think. So's Ben. I know, I've never met him, or you, for that matter. At least not in person in your case." Andy paused and wiped Caleb's tears. "However, I can feel your happiness in the exchanged messages since Mark's departure."

"What if he rejects me?"

"Are you crazy? No one can reject the amazingly ticklish and magical Caleb. That's just nonsense."
Both Caleb and Andy cracked up laughing.

"Umm, Andy, why aren't we sexually attracted to one another?" Caleb sheepishly asked because of his sudden shyness.

"It's simple. It's not what our relationship is based on or where it's meant to go. We're meant to be each other's brother/friend/tickle bud." Andy giggled and squirmed when Caleb smirked and tickled his side.

"What you've done for me is…"

"Nothing, Cal. All I did was what anyone who truly loves and respects you would do." Andy wiped his tears and kissed Caleb's soft lips, but not passionately. "Now, get your adorably cute ass on that computer and claim your man."

"Thank you for all the years of friendship." Caleb got up, wrapped the brunet in his arms, and softly kissed his lips.

"I'm always around when you need me." Andy stood up, slipped into his flip-flops, and headed for the door.

"I'll get us room service for dinner," Caleb said as he sat on the bed.

"Awesome. I'll be back in a couple of hours, my sweet Tigger."

"I'll be here and waiting, Roo. Hey, Ben. How are things there?"

Andy smiled as he left the room. He paused just outside the hotel and raised his eyes to the sky. "Thanks, Ryan, for letting me help Cal and sharing him with me. You'll never know how much he means to me as my brother." Andy softly chuckled. "Or maybe you do."

While shopping, Andy stopped in a unique painting shop. He commissioned a picture of Roo on top of Tigger's shoulders. He was tickling Tigger with his tail while Tigger tickled Roo's paws. "Cal's gonna love it." Andy thought to himself as he walked down the shop-lined street.

The next few days flew by. As predicted, Caleb was ecstatic about the picture Andy had made for them to remember the trip. Caleb told Andy that he and Ben were a couple. Ben also contacted Andy, thanking him for helping Caleb unlock his feelings and getting him to express them.

The night before the two men would be leaving paradise was an emotional one for them. Andy and Caleb spent the entire day in their hotel suite. They took turns tying and tickling each other into oblivion. They told each other the feelings they held for one another. Caleb and Andy both felt like they shared a magical week together and were sad to leave it behind.

"Andy, I want to ask you something," Caleb asked as he sipped his sparkling apple cider.

The brunet put his wine glass, filled with cider, on the table, giving Caleb his full attention.

The blonde took a breath. "Would you think about the possibility of coming to live with us?" Caleb paused. "By us, I mean Heath, Aiden, Ben, and myself."

Andy's eyes widened. "Wow! of all the things you could've asked, I didn't see that one coming." He paused and thought a moment as tears dripped down his cheeks. "Umm, have you…"

The day you got me to open up to Ben about my feelings, I held a family meeting. It was unanimous, and in the words of my son, Aiden. "Dad, tie up and tickle Uncle Andy-Roo until he agrees to live with us. He's the perfect addition to the zoo."

Andy shook his head and cracked up laughing.

"Aiden then told me if I failed, he'd be forced to tickle me for hours and that as a last-ditch effort, I was to hogtie you and get you on the plane with the luggage."

Andy was speechless. He'd never felt like he truly belonged anywhere. "Cal, I…"

"Shhh! It's an open invitation to be cashed in at your convenience. Ben wants you with us too. He's dying to meet the guy who called him his brother and then threatened death by tickling if he ever hurt me." Caleb giggled.

"It's gonna take me some time to get things in order before I can make a big move like that."

Caleb jumped out of his seat. He pulled Andy to his feet and into a bear hug, lifting the brunet off the floor. "Oh, yeah! Tigger Happy Dance." Andy giggled and squirmed in the bigger man's embrace.

"I love ya, Rooski."

"Love ya too, Tiggerdude."

Thanks for reading, reacting and commenting
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 Thank you.Oh yeah I can definitely see a sequel coming.In the meantime could you post a video of the tigger dance?

  • Love 3
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

 Thank you.Oh yeah I can definitely see a sequel coming.In the meantime could you post a video of the tigger dance?

Sorry, I've never actually seen Cal's "Tigger Happy Dance." LOL 

Just so you guys aren't confused, Ryan was Cal's first husband, who died shortly after Aiden's birth. That was about the time me and Cal started our internet relationship. I truly believe Ryan's spirit is still watching over his family, and chose me to be involved in Cal's life as a friend and soulmate, even without us ever having met. Cal's been a blessing in my life as well. 

  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

A great story full of happiness, love and tickling.

And, surprisingly, no drama or anyone getting shot or stabbed. LOL

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Have to agree with Weinerdog, and Chris. This is a really great story with nothing but laughs and tickles. I really appreciate the story, looking forward to the sequel!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..