Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 2,277 Words
  • 2,669 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Contract of Love - 1. Chapter 1: A Blissful Night

Louis is out to celebrate his job offer with his friends. But who is that man who keeps looking at him? Why did he have to be so attractive?

The Contract Of Love

Chapter 1

“Tomorrow I start a new life,” Louis stated holding up his glass of beer.

It had taken him five long years to complete his graduation. Towards the end he had his doubts about what he would end up doing in life. He hadn’t really given much thought to what he wanted to do after graduation when he had entered college. His father’s sudden death did not make things easier for him. His father had looked after him alone since his childhood when his mother decided to take off with another man. With his father gone Louis had found himself alone in one of the most important times of his life. The job offer had caught him by surprise. He remembered having sent his resume to a few companies but he had never thought that he would land himself a job at MarshalSync.

His job assignment letter had mentioned that he would be working in the secretarial department. Although he had no prior experience working in a big corporate firm, he was glad to be hired. He could really use the job. His colleagues at the supermarket where he worked part time had insisted on being treated. He had brought them to the bar closest to their place of work and they were on having a jolly good time.

Only one thing kept him from enjoying himself to the fullest. His eyes darted to the man dressed in a shirt and jeans sitting on the far end of the bar nursing what was possibly a scotch. The man had been watching him for some time, from the dark space he occupied. As their eyes met Louis could see the cold eyes light up. At first he had thought that he was being overly self conscious, after all why would a man be interested in looking at him? But stealthy glances in that direction had confirmed his doubts—the man was indeed looking at him. Louis felt strangely self conscious knowing that the stranger had his eyes on him.

As if to spite the stranger Louis picked up the shot of vodka his friend had ordered and poured it down his throat. As if in response the man lifted up his glass, his face still hidden. Louis felt challenged; he was not one to back down. The waiter soon brought down a tray of shots to his table. Despite warnings from his friends Louis gulped down the contents of the shot glasses one after another. His friends were already quite tipsy and began to take his leave one by one as he continued to drink to show the stranger. Left alone Louis suddenly felt daring. Leaving the alcohol on the table Louis wobbled his way to that man who had been eyeing him all evening.

“What are you looking at?” Louis asked as the man continued to look at him.

The face of which only the eyes had been visible for so long was finally in view. Golden hair crowned the face of the man whose sharp blue eyes stood out in his unshaven face. He did not have a beard, just some stubble indicating that it had been some time since his last shave. For some reason the man’s lips appealed to Louis. He blamed his drunken state for wondering how it would feel to have those lips pressed on his own.

“You are beautiful,” the man replied, his lips turning up into a smile.

Louis could feel his cheeks heat up as he began blushing due the man’s words. Nobody had called him handsome before, leave aside beautiful!

“I am Louis Brown,” Louis stuttered with a big smile plastered on his face.

“Xavier,” the man said holding out his hand.

Without thinking Louis put his hand in the hand of the man whose baritone was causing his head to reel. Looking for support Louis rested his head on Xavier’s shoulder. Xavier called for the waiter while wrapping one arm around Louis. Holding out his black card, Xavier instructed the waiter to bill him for Louis’ table also. Within a few minutes the waiter was back with the card and Xavier pushed it into his wallet which was already packed with several such cards.

“Time to go,” Xavier stated.

Louis simply nuzzled closer to Xavier without saying a word. Xavier held the hand in his tighter as they made their way out of the bar. A car was waiting for them in front of the bar and Xavier carefully navigated Louis into the back seat. Climbing in next, Xavier looked at the man seated next to him.

Xavier’s POV

His face is as red as a cherry, and boy is he pretty! I haven’t been able to take my eyes off him all evening. Now that he’s in my car, I feel nervous. He didn’t say anything—was it the right decision to bring him with me?

“Tell me your address. I will drop you off,” I say, suddenly feeling guilty.

“I want,” he leans in and whispers into my ear.

“What?” I inquire.

“I want to have sex,” he whispers back.

Did he just…did I hear him right? It is as if he read my mind, the one thought that has been on my mind all evening ever since I lay eyes on him.

“Are you sure?” I ask hoping the answer is in the positive.

He pouts at me, increasing my desire to hold him in my arms. “Dummy, I said I want to have sex,” he utters clearly in my ear.

My hand goes up to the button near my seat and the partition goes up. I bring Louis closer to me and kiss him gently. He moans as I break off our kiss. This is enough invitation for me to continue. I tilt his head back and begin to lick his lips. He parts his lips allowing me to enter his mouth. My tongue traces the crevices of his mouth as he lets out a sexy moan. I begin to trace my hands down his body, trying to learn the shape of his slender body.

He lets out more of those sweet moans as I kiss down his neck. His skin is soft and smooth, it feels so nice to touch him. He shifts his head to one side opening more of his neck for me to nibble at. I want him now! Having to wait till we reach home is torture. But I want to savour his taste all through the night. I want to hear him scream by name out again and again all night. I could never have imagined getting such a lucrative proposition from such a beauty when I went to that shabby bar for a drink. My hands begin to venture under his shirt as the car pulls over and the driver informs me that we are home.

“Stick to my side,” I instruct.

Louis obediently follows me through the lobby, holding onto my arm. It makes me feel like we are a couple. That’s a funny thought; I allow myself a chuckle at this. Louis looks up at me as we enter the elevator. I shake my head to let him know that everything is alright. He looks so adorable clinging to my shirt. His smile is blinding as he notices me looking at him. With every passing moment it is becoming more and more difficult for me to control myself. The elevator comes to a halt on the 55th floor and we walk out to my condo. He looks at me as I open the small tab beside the door and press my thumb on it.

The door unlocks as the system verifies my identity. He follows me inside still clinging to my shirt. How cute can a person be? Clearly I had no correct idea about it before today. I shut the door as soon as he steps inside my house. Finally I can have him all to myself. My lips brush his greedily as I push him against the door. My hands are going wild as his hands comb through my hair. I am obviously finding it difficult to contain my excitement. We kick off our shoes, good thing I didn’t wear any socks today. I manage to get his t-shirt off, exposing more area for me to touch.

Louis’ legs ride up around my waist as his moans become needier. I need him so bad. I start walking towards my bedroom, fearing how long I will be able to last. As I place him on my giant bed I can’t help but think of how he brightens up the white sheets. Why did I bring a stranger into my house? What is up with me tonight? There is no time to consider, Louis is kicking off his jeans! I need to get out of my clothes.

Louis raises his arms, calling me to him as I climb into bed. I can’t stop kissing him on his lips, his slender neck, his smooth chest and that part of him that is standing up, a greeting me fondly. His back is arching to match my caresses to his bottom half. Desire is pulsing through my being as he lets out the evidence of my first victory over him. My wet fingers are already prodding at his entrance. He looks scared, what’s wrong? I come up to kiss him and stroke his cheek with my finger.

“Please be gentle, I haven’t done this before,” Louis requests bashfully.

My head is reeling from all the stimulation. I get up to fetch some lotion from a gift basket that some associate had brought back from Europe in an effort to impress me. Looks like I found some use for it after all. I flick the bottle open, pouring the scented liquid on Louis’ heated entrance eliciting a long moan from him. I lick my lips, hardly being able to control myself. My finger slips in easily into the lubricated passage.

Louis is hiding his face behind his hands. I want to see every expression that comes on his face. I persuade him to move his hands away. I can see his wanton expression on his already red face. I cannot wait any longer if I don’t want to lose my mind. I can feel Louis looking at me as lotion flows down my member. I pop my finger out planning to replace it with a bigger piece of flesh. His eyes go wide as I poke his entrance with my raging desire. It is a tight fit as I push myself forward inch by inch.

“Wait…” Louis pleads, his hands digging into the skin on my arms.

I lean down and kiss his cheeks, warm under my touch. My thoughts wander back to the reason behind my picking up a perpetual stranger and bringing him back to my house. I had never brought home any girl I had slept with. Yet I had gone out of my way to bring back a man into my house, into my bed. What was the meaning of this? Does everything have to have a meaning? A movement brings me out of my thoughts. I feel it again as Louis thrusts his hips up, his passage squeezing me. His nails are no longer digging into me. His hands are gripping my arms tightly.

“Ready?” I ask.

Louis nods in approval. I can feel the blood coursing through my body as warmth engulfs me again and again. Louis is matching me thrust for thrust. My body is in a state of ecstasy as he whispers my name. The whispers turn into audible moans and soon transform into loud declarations. Hearing my name from his mouth in that lustful voice is doing something to me. My mind is going blank. I know he is close; his entrance is squeezing me tight. He drives me over the edge as he finds his own release. I let my desire coat his insides, marking my presence.

I slump down next to him without withdrawing myself. I want to be connected with him for a while longer. His face is flush from the exertion of our ‘activity’. He leans in to my touch as I trace the contours of his cheek.

“Was it good?” Louis asks me to my surprise.

“It was delicious,” I recover placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

“Can I have some more?” Louis says.

“Wh…what?” I utter stupidly.

“More of you…in me,” Louis clarifies hesitantly.

I am ready to go again. I am sure he can tell as I harden, still inside him. His moans are the only sounds I can hear and his heated body is the only thing I can feel as I continue to pound inside him attempting to satisfy his demands for “More!” His face, his skin, his expressions, his whole body is weaving a web into which I can feel myself falling. He is making me feel alive; I want him again and again. I want to engrave my shape inside him. I want to hear him calling my name out in ecstasy once more.

*********

We have been going at it for many hours now. Louis is asleep in my arms. My arm around his waist while he cuddles with me feels right. His sleeping face is so sweet and innocent. He looks so frail and vulnerable. I pull him closer to me, overcome by the desire to protect him. Sleep comes quickly as his head comes closer to my own and his hands come to rest on my chest.

Please tell me about what you think in your reviews. :)
Copyright © 2015 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I curious to see where you take this, it sounds like it will make a good story. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

Link to comment

aside from two smart guys having unprotected sex, they are delicious together and I want some More! too :)

Link to comment

I'm like Chezakeeba....gonna be interesting to see where you go with this!

Nicely done writing...and although writing sex can be a challenge, you did well!

Bring on that next chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/10/2015 12:29 PM, Chezakeeba said:
I curious to see where you take this, it sounds like it will make a good story. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Thank you. I will have the next chapter up soon! :)
Link to comment
On 02/10/2015 06:33 PM, Cannd said:
aside from two smart guys having unprotected sex, they are delicious together and I want some More! too :)
I know that it was awfully reckless of them. I think they realize that too. Thanks! Be sure to read the next chapter :D
Link to comment
On 02/12/2015 04:40 AM, Robert Rex said:
I'm like Chezakeeba....gonna be interesting to see where you go with this!

Nicely done writing...and although writing sex can be a challenge, you did well!

Bring on that next chapter!

Thanks a lot. :D I was a bit worried about writing the sex scene. I am glad you found it acceptable. I will be updating soon :)
Link to comment
On 04/09/2015 05:00 AM, Onim said:
So far, so good! Shaping up very nicely... :thumbup:
Thanks a lot! I am really glad you like it :)
Link to comment
On 04/09/2015 05:00 AM, Onim said:
So far, so good! Shaping up very nicely... :thumbup:
Thanks a lot! I am really glad you like it :)
Link to comment
On 04/09/2015 05:00 AM, Onim said:
So far, so good! Shaping up very nicely... :thumbup:
Thanks a lot! I am really glad you like it :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..