Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 608 Words
  • 611 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part III - 5. Interlude

--==Tom’s POV==--


Great. Just great. I had to open my big yap again and say what I thought. Making my way to the toilets, my mind was going at a million miles a second. Why did he have to be so great, fuck.

I hadn’t expected this guy. Mitch. Ever since he walked in, I’d seen a man that became more and more attractive as the evening progressed. The flirting happened pretty quick, I just couldn’t help myself. I like what I see and I start that shit; I can’t stop when the response is so…good!
He was so different from when I’d known him years ago, when he was the enemy to my rebel. We never talked the way grownups do because I wasn’t one. I’d had no experience of real life yet, the ups and downs, bad days and struggling.

Now Mitch talked to me, spoke about what he thought, felt and gave his opinion on all sorts of topics that had passed by in the few hours we were here; the real Mitch and man; he was awesome! Goddamn easy to talk to for one; I'd divulged shit to him I hadn’t spoken to anyone about in years. The only other person who knew all of that was John and yet here I was, gushing like a new mom over a baby, telling all my secrets.

He really listened to what I had to say, sometimes watching me so intently with those slate-gray eyes that it felt he was looking deep inside me, searching for all there was to know or if there was more and drawing that out. It felt too close for comfort at times so I’d crack a joke or, as I’d done just now, try to say something negative like that damn beard, just to break the spell.

That bloody stubble of his was sexy as all hell. I might have told him that it made him look old but it was growing on me by the second. Truth? I wondered how that would feel if he kissed me. I bet it’d make my lips feel sore. Swollen and sore. I bet he was a good kisser, nice and forceful, leave his taste in my mouth.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I muttered while relieving myself. “This is not a good idea. Don’t do it, Tomcat…he’s Kit’s dad. Uncle Tay’s husband.”
I repeated those last two in my head, just so I would make myself stop thinking how much I really liked him. Ah, nuts.

True to form, my mind immediately went to: ‘I don’t give a flying fuck who he is or was. He’s great and he’s still here. Maybe he’s interested. Find out?’

Finishing, I tucked myself in again and went to the sink to wash my hands. Luckily, I was alone in here because when I looked up and stared at myself in the mirror, I saw that my cheeks were a little flushed. Probably due to the wine. I grimaced at myself. Yeah, right.

Letting the tap run with cold water, I then splashed my face and the back of my neck to cool off a bit. When my heart was thumping steadily again, I blew out a breath. Fine. He probably thought I was too young for him anyway.

Almost immediately, my thoughts rebelled against that. Fuck that thinking! No one gets to judge except him and me. Why not let him make a move then. If he was interested in further contact, he could let me know that. And if not…well, I have a mouth. And I’ll bloody well use it.

Fuck you, Kit.

*******© andr0gene 2005-present*******
  • Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Haha 6
Thank you for reading. Leave a note if you can/wish and if you see anything wrong, a typo or a glaring error, do let me know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hi, I'm Justin, and I'm an Andr0geneoholic.

I've found my drug!

I LOVE your writing!!!

As I'm reading, I can SEE Tom in the bathroom, staring at the wall as he argues with himself. I can hear him muttering, then I laugh as I watch him look around, trying to see me laughing.

I'd offer to edit for you so I could read things sooner, but your writing needs no edits.

BRAVO!!!

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, Justin4Fun said:

Hi, I'm Justin, and I'm an Andr0geneoholic.

I've found my drug!

I LOVE your writing!!!

As I'm reading, I can SEE Tom in the bathroom, staring at the wall as he argues with himself. I can hear him muttering, then I laugh as I watch him look around, trying to see me laughing.

I'd offer to edit for you so I could read things sooner, but your writing needs no edits.

BRAVO!!!

 

Aww, thank you! As for edits/proofreading, I may take you up on that. I gave it to the editor three weeks ago. Something may have happened, or vacation, I dunno. 🤷‍♂️ 😉

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..