Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,917 Words
  • 1,583 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's Journey to Marriage - 7. Chapter 7

“What’s up Tristan” I asked

“Are you mad at me?”

“No, I just don’t understand”

“Your dad chose to my daddies so we could be friends and brudders”

“It’s just you seem to know things that you shouldn’t”

“I was created to protect you. You were supposed to meet me before you ran away. Your daddy didn’t know you were going to do that.”

“How do you know”

“I know almost everything”

“Prove it” I challenged

“You and Jackson have sex a lot and while you are versatile you prefer to bottom just don’t know how to tell him”

“How did you know that? That’s private.”

“You also almost got caught having sex with him on the plane but I redirected the flight attendant”

“How come you are talking more like an adult?”

“I can but sometimes I talk like kid so I don’t forget when daddies are around.”

“I see”

“No you don’t, you think I full of crap; open your eyes and you’ll see that Lucas is giving Beau a hand job under the blanket” I popped my eyes open ever so slightly and sure enough I could see the blanket moving

“Lucky guess” I said

“He’s going to moan when he shoots, can’t control it” he said and then I heard it.

“Ok, so you know things, why did my mom have to die?”

“I thought you didn’t like her?”

“That’s beside the point; you shouldn’t control things”

“I was looking out for you; now you will see why” Tristan said

***

all of a sudden I was in a fog and in the kitchen of the town house

“When are we going to get all the money” Nathan asked my mother

“When I can prove he’s unstable and drive JC away. As long as he’s by TJ’s side we will have complications.”

“Well I can help with that” Nathan said pulling out a gun

“No that will be too obvious; he’s a singer an OD wouldn’t look too far out of the ordinary for him” Mom said

“We will need to get rid of the others too. What do you have on Jack?”

“He fucked my husband and I know he’s got a guilty conscious, so we shouldn’t have a problem.”

“Fucking fag”

“Yeah, I can’t believe I have 3 gay sons” mom said as she stuck a needle in her arm

“Let’s go over to Jersey City and see our supplier. Maybe we can get things cut with the right stuff this time. No accidents.”

“Yeah, I can’t believe Brayden tried to knock me off. If it wasn’t for you and that damn bus, he’d still be here.”

“We need to do something about all of them our boys included.”

“Yeah they stick up for TJ a lot.”

***

“What was that?”

“The reason I took care of your mother. When she uses drug’s she an evil person and they were going to kill Jackson”

“Tristan this is unreal”

“I know brudder but once your daddy teaches you some stuff I can teach you more and we be safe.”

“I think you are right Tristan”

“I know I am because I smart”

“Love you little man”

“Love you brudder”

I was watching everyone else sleep and I couldn’t sleep know my mom wanted to kill J and get my money. I was also suspicious of my dad and tried to read his mind but wasn’t sure how to do it. So to be on the safe side I went to read Ethan’s

“Babe, it was nice to meet your kids. I can tell they are suspicious of us”

“Yeah, I’ve been gone so long I would be suspicious too. We need to show them we are genuine.”

“Why don’t you have legal papers drawn up showing you don’t want money.”

“That might make things look worse. Maybe I should suggest buying BHO, that way I can show I have money and I am not back to get theirs. I want my boys to be happy.”

“I can tell but can they?”

“I told my parent’s we should have at least told TJ but he was such a lose canon we couldn’t risk it,”

“Let’s work with them and stay here. I’ll miss England but I won’t miss all the guys hitting on you”

“You love it because you know at the end of the night I go home with you.”

“Very true, you are such a handsome guy”

Well maybe dad is being honest; I just don’t trust anyone besides my brothers and J. I finally fall asleep. I didn’t dream at all it was mainly a reflection on what Tristan had said to me. When I finally did wake up I was snuggled up on JC chest and I could feel him running his hands through my hair.

“Morning Babe” I said

“Good morning, fancy a quickie in the shower?”

“Yes, let’s go” I said and we got up and tiptoed out of the room. We had an awesome shower and I am pretty such that it was a long quickie but I didn’t care. I looked at my phone and there was a message from Dad asking me to let them know when we are up and they will bring breakfast. I responded that JC and I were up and as I was typing heard moans coming from Trace’s old room and knew Grayson and Trace were up too; well up in more than one way. We got dressed and went downstairs and Beau and Lucas were sitting on the couch.

“Hey, you can use the shower if you’d like.” I said

“That would be awesome” Lucas said and I smirked knowing what they had been up to.

“Let me take you both upstairs and show you where things are” I said and lead the way

“Thanks Teej, I am kind of feeling gross” Beau said

“Well hand jobs will do that to you.” I said without thinking

“You saw us?” Beau asked and looked embarrassed

“I was talking to Tristan and he used you to prove a point. I am sorry to have embarrassed you.” I said sincerely

“I don’t like that fact he could see us or tell” Lucas said

“You mean me or Tristan?”

“Tristan, he’s 5 for crying out loud.”

“Yeah, we need to talk with him and set some boundaries or he will be one sex educated 5 year old.”

“We don’t need that do we?” Beau said

“No there are enough horny young men around here. Now take your shower and keep the noise level down please” I said with a smile and walked away

“Um maybe we will” Lucas said with an evil grin

“Remember dad is coming and I don’t think him or Ethan need to hear you both” I said and went down the stairs.

JC was sitting at the island with his ipad and looking at something intently.

“What has your attention there babe?”

“I was looking at an article after googled your dad’s alias. I found this article that talks about how he runs a very successful security business and has met with the King numerous times to discuss security. I then found another article which talked about him and Ethan meeting; apparently he saved Ethan’s life.”

“Did it say how he saved him?”

“No, but it will give us something to ask him about.” As if on cue the buzzer rang that someone was down in the lobby. Grayson had appeared and came running over

“I’ll go get them” he said and made a b line for the elevator

“Well your brothers seem happy that your father has come back”

“Yeah, the four of us were always a tight group and I was very close to my dad.”

“Are you going to forgive him for all the secrets he’s kept?”

“Yeah, no use trying to bring up the past; I want us all to move forward.”

“Speaking of we have a closing date for the house in Oakland. I was thinking we should send our legal team to handle it and then have some designers decorate the house.”

“Sounds like a great plan. I was thinking, what if we buy Buff Boys and have Brooks and Miles run it? Brooks works there and Miles has his business and accounting degrees.”

“Well we can go out there and talk it over with them; maybe they want to do something else and we could do a joint venture on.”

“Yeah that sounds like a good plan”

“What sounds like a good plan?” Dad said coming in the door

“I was just discussing some plans with JC about buying a place I used to work at as a joint venture.”

“Buff boys?” Dad said

“You know about that?” I asked

“Son, Bob told me and he said you had become quite ripped and were very talented. It’s a shame you didn’t get to finish at Julliard.” Dad said

“We got donuts, bagels and coffee” Ethan said and that’s when I noticed Alex was there too

“Hey Dr. Fitzgerald” I said

“Please call me Alex” he said

“Welcome to our home” JC said

“Let’s eat and then we can talk” I said

“Dad you got enough for an army” Beau said looking at all the food

“There are 6 growing boys here and 3 who like to think they are still growing” Dad said with a laugh. Gosh I missed his laugh and sense of humor. As we were eating we were joined by Jack, Tracy and Kat.

“Well hello there doctor” Kat said

“Hello there lawyer lady” Alex said smiling

“Let’s you and I chat over here” Kat said taking his hand and leading him to the couch

“So dad, last night I talked with Tristan and he showed me why he had to kill Mom and Nathan” I said

“He showed you?” dad asked surprised

“Yeah, it was like I was standing in her kitchen”

“TJ, usually you can only see things of a person who is alive. So either Emily isn’t dead or Tristan has powers that I didn’t know about”

“Dad they wanted to have JC die of a drug overdose and make it look like I was unstable and drove him to it” I said and the tears started

“Son, I will get to the bottom of this. Alex, go make sure Emily is dead and report back”

“Until then no one leaves unless necessary. Kat, can you get Kellan and Jordan here?”

“Yes, and anyone else from BHO if you need them.” She replied

“No, Emily has compromised a good portion of that company; my firm TBG will handle it.” Dad said

“TBG, really dad?” I said

“Yeah TJ, I know not too original but they are great at protecting people. Must be because its named after my boys.” Dad said and I decided to ask Tristan

“Tristan, is my mom dead?”

“She is but I can still recall her memories. Please tell your papa to stand down be there soon the plane about to land”

“Dad, Tristan said he can recall mom’s memories and their plane is landing.” I said

“Ok, I still don’t like this. I will have my men pick them up at the airport.” Dad said and made a phone call. Dad was on the phone and I was getting worried. I hope things don’t get messed up and I lose dad again.

“Boys, we got a situation” Dad said

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 10
  • Wow 8
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Dang nabbit another cliffie! This is not good for my nerves!!!

I promise you'll like what's on the other side of the cliff.

Just watch out the first steps a doozie.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 3
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

I promise you'll like what's on the other side of the cliff.

Just watch out the first steps a doozie.

Well since you said that I guess I can eliminate one nagging thought that there isn't a third person that can control Little Tristan and feed T.J. disinformation.I'm sorry you brought me to this point.what's next?

Was it the drugs that made Emily evil?The one thing  you would think as the sons got to be older into teenage years they would notice some red flags to that side of her.I know a person doesn't want to believe their mom is evil but what were the kids naive?

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Well since you said that I guess I can eliminate one nagging thought that there isn't a third person that can control Little Tristan and feed T.J. disinformation.I'm sorry you brought me to this point.what's next.

Was it the drugs that made Emily evil?The one thing  you would think as the sons got to be older into teenage years they would notice some red flags to that side of her.I know a person doesn't want to believe their mom is evil but what were the kids naive?

Some people can highly function on drugs, alcohol and many other things.

She was a drug user and it went unnoticed by the boys. There maybe some flash backs of the boys say oh I remember mom being weird when. Also remember some people are good at hiding things. They didn't know she boned Brayden or about Nathan. 

Little Tristan operates all by himself. He wants to protect TJ and he's done just that. He does things that no one knows/knew he could. Like being able to recall someone else's memory. He needed TJ to understand why it happened.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Wow young Tristan is just wow , I pity any bullies when he gets to school, but he is rather more powerful than any one of them thought, definitely interesting things seem to about to happen

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..