Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,968 Words
  • 2,725 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

TJ's Journey to Marriage - 4. Chapter 4

Please note that this is a fictional story and the science mentioned is just fiction and not based on truth.
Lastly: Buckle up this is a wild chapter.

“What did you find out?” I asked

“Well, you know how your grandmother was a fertility specialist; it appears she was pioneering a lot different things when she died. One was the freezing of eggs as normally they can last 10 years when frozen; she was testing to see if they could last longer and what the effects would be. Well it turns out the donor eggs for Tristan, Jake and Josh were part of her experiment.” Kevin said

“Well that is interesting; but what does it mean?”

“Well if the data that was found is correct technically they are your uncles.”

“My uncles? No way.”

“Yes, your grandmother had frozen some of her eggs and they were used as we really liked the profile of the donor. It didn’t tell us who she was or anything about her other than she was a researcher and very intelligent.”

“So did you do a DNA test?”

“Yes, from what it shows Tristan shares my DNA, where Jacob and Joshua have Jeff’s”

“That is so cool, but they look alike so my grandma’s genes must be strong.”

“That would be a huge possibility.”

“Now, that sort of explains our connection but not the telepathic occurrences.”

“Yes, I will need to dig deeper into that. Now about your mother; from what I found out based on some digging she was quite the partier and drug addict in college. She met you dad and got clean; when he enlisted she went back on the binge and only got clean and had you.”

“So what does this have to do with anything?”

“Well I found out she and Brayden did have a fling a couple of times with Nathan.”

“Um what?”

“This is probably hard to hear but your mother really got around.”

“Do you think the partying and drugs are finally catching up with her?”

“It is a huge possibility, since each time she did this she was with Nathan”

“So Nathan isn’t good for her; what can I do if anything?”

“You will need to wait it out.”

“Do you know what she has on Jack? He is treating her with kid gloves and it’s annoying.”

“It could be what I found and I need to talk to Jack before anything is said to anyone. I haven’t been able to confirm this but it really isn’t a big deal.”

“Well it must be if Jack is behaving this way; you know Liz and Paul suspended him.”

“I do and just so you know I’ve been working with Kellan on all of this; he has the access to a lot of records and information.”

“Why didn’t I think of that; I am so used to having a middleman.”

“Very understandable, just be careful as he is dealing with all this drama too; Kat and your mom have been really going at it and throwing him in the middle.”

“Well thanks for the information Kevin and keep me posted with any updates. Oh before I forget, would you be interested in working for BHO as our Psychiatrist? I need to have a team to interview our workers and make sure people are mentally stable and if you can’t would you be able to recommend someone? I would like you to be in charge and it would be something you could do in conjunction with your current job.”

“Jeez TJ that was a lot to take in but I will give it some thought and talk it over with Jeff; we have been talking about what to do since he hasn’t been working since we had the twins. Let me get back to you.”

“Think about it all I ask.”

“Will do, bye TJ”

“Bye Kev” I said and ended the call

“What was that all about” J asked and I told him everything Kevin had told me about my grandmother and mom.

“That is some serious shit TJ”

“Who are you telling; it bothers me that something is going on and I can’t do anything about it.”

“Well maybe we need to pay dad a visit with Trace and Grayson and get him to talk.”

“That is an idea but who knows if he will say anything to us.”

“Well his job is on the line and Dad is very angry with him about all of this. If pop doesn’t get his job back they will have to sell the brownstone and move back in here.”

“I definitely don’t want to live with them. See if you can get Trace to agree and we can go over there.” I was sitting in the living room starring out at the city when I heard Tristan

“Hey Brudder”

“Hey Tristan, how are you?”

“I good, I miss you brudder”

“I miss you more. How are your brothers?”

“They good; I outside with Cody and Christian they is working on their sun tan.”

“Oh sounds fun. Are you working on yours too?”

“No silly, I tan already”

“Oh I didn’t know that.”

“I wanted to tell you something but yous got to not be mad.”

“Sounds serious little man”

“We can read minds you just need to know how”

“What?”

“Example Cody is thinking about making noises with Christian later and he thinks about it a lot”

“Tristan it’s not ok to read people’s minds.”

“I know but I wanted to tell you that way if it happens later you understand.”

“What?”

“You’ll see. Love you brudder.”

“Love you too” Now I sat there pondering what the hell was he talking about.

“Hey Trace and Grayson are heading to the house as apparently dad and pop really got into a heated argument and dad threatened to leave.” JC said and looked worried

“Well babe, let’s go” I said and we headed out to the train station and then to Jack and Tracy’s. When we arrived Trace and Grayson were outside on the sidewalk and you could hear yelling.

“How long have you been standing here” I asked

“10 minutes at least” Grayson said

“Well no time like the present to interrupt them” JC said and rang the bell

“OH GREAT SOMEONE MUST HAVE CALLED THE DAMN POLICE” Jack shouted

“YEAH WELL IT’S YOUR FUCKING FAULT” Tracy yelled as they both came to the door

“Now is not a really good time boys.” Jack said

“Well it definitely is” Trace said

“Yeah we are coming in whether you like it or not” J said and pushed Jack aside and we followed him in

“Dad are you ok?” Trace asked

“I am fine, why did you boys come all this way?” Tracy asked

“I know you guys have been fighting and knew we needed to come talk to you before things got worse.” J said

“Well you wasted your time” Jack said

We sat on the couch when all a sudden I felt slightly dizzy and then was in a fog.

“Sorry brudder but this is what I was talking about”

“Where are we?” I asked

“You see soon” Tristan replied

***

“Hey Jack, thanks for coming” Emily said

“Yeah this last break up is really killing me.” I said

“Well this party will really help you loosen up”

“Emily, I’d rather not attend one of your parties.”

“Why did you think I asked you over?”

“I dunno maybe to talk?”

“Oh definitely not, if I wanted to bore myself I’d talk to Tristan.”

“He’s your boyfriend Emily”

“Well yeah but I like to have fun and he’s always on the straight and narrow”

“Wow, what’s gotten into you?”

“Oh come on Jack, I know you and Tristan hooked up once. So spare me the goody too shoes act.”

“Wwwwhaat?”

“You think he kept that from me?” Emily laughed

“I guess not” I said dryly

“Oh don’t worry, he really liked it but now you owe me; sleeping with my fiancé” Emily said holding up her ring finger with a huge diamond on it

“You tricked him into marrying you?”

“Yeah he admitted to fucking you and I made him pay; now it’s your turn.”

***

“Brudder, your mommy is not good person. I didn’t know she was this evil when I fixed her ugly. “

“Wow I didn’t either; so this is what she has on Jack. He wasn’t married to Tracy so why does it matter?”

“Exactly brudder; you and I fix” Tristan said

***

“TJ? Are you ok” I looked up at a very worried JC

“Uh yeah, I’m fine. Just a bit woozy, can I have some water?”

“Sure, do you need anything else?” Tracy said worriedly

“No I am fine.” I replied

“You sure; you passed out suddenly.” Grayson asked

“If I told you wouldn’t believe me.”

“Well try us” Trace said and I swallowed and looked at Jack

“Why do you let my mom hold it over you? It happened before you got married.” I said and all eyes were on me and Jack

“She told you?” Jack said and started to shake

“I read your mind or should I say saw your memory of the conversation with her.”

“You what?” everyone shouted

“Well yeah, Tristan showed me how”

“I don’t believe you” Jack said

“Well the only way for me to prove it is to tell you what I heard. You came over to her house and it was a party you didn’t want to attend. She told you she knew you and my dad fucked. She got dad to propose because of it and she showed you a ring. You weren’t with Tracy yet.” I said and everyone looked shocked

“When did this happen?” Tracy asked

“I fucked and got fucked my Tristan Sr before I reconnected with you; like a few days before. The party happened the day before I reconnected with you, it’s why I was so hesitant to have her watch the boys” Jack said and put his head in his hands

“Wow Jack, we weren’t together so why does it matter?” Tracy said

“Tristan and I had a connection and he wanted to leave Emily and I don’t know what caused him to stay.” He said

“I do, I was conceived before my parents were married.” I said

“How do you know that?” Tracy asked

“They got married and a little less than 9 months later I was born”

“So you and dad must have moved fast” Trace said

“Well I did because I felt I had to get over Tristan.” Jack said and Tracy looked hurt

“Really Jaxson Woolery; so glad I’m a consolation prize.” Tracy said and walked out of the room and then out of the house.

“You better go after him or I will hurt you” JC said

“Yeah pop, that was fucked up.” Trace said

“I know, I’ll be back.” Jack said running after Tracy

“Guys, I hope this ends well. I can’t believe that mom has caused so much drama.” I said

“Me too, they love each other and I don’t think pop chose the best words.” JC said

“I agree” Trace said

“So dad and Jack, huh” Grayson said

“Yeah I guess so, would have been hot to see” I said and giggled

“You pervert” Trace said

“Hey my dad was built then and was fucking hot” I said

“Yeah so was pop, maybe you are right” JC said

We sat and waited for them to come back. A call came through that I didn’t recognize but something told me to answer it.

“Is this Tristan Michaels?”

“Yes it is, may I ask who this is?”

“Mr. Michaels, my name is Dr. Fitzgerald from Mount Sinai Hospital, We have a Ms. Emily Michaels here and you are listed as her emergency contact and we need you and any family members to come to the hospital at once.”

Copyright © 2020 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 8
  • Wow 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

My bets are she od'd.

Well at least tj got more family!!

Lets face it Jack was never that good at choosing his words in the first place!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

My bets are she od'd.

Well at least tj got more family!!

Lets face it Jack was never that good at choosing his words in the first place!

Nope... not on OD.

Yes, TJ's family is growing.

Yeah Jack has some things to fix and his choice of words is one of them. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Just now, xncrzy said:

Noooooo, not another cliffie, love your stories. 🤪

Thanks and yes another cliff.

Hey I can see the next chapter from here. :gikkle:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Thomas Haworth said:

What did Tristan do this time?

I hinted he did something... how did people miss it???

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, xncrzy said:

Noooooo, not another cliffie, love your stories. 🤪

It  would be suspicious if there wasn't one.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Are you getting soft on us?Four chapters and nobody has died yet. Speaking of they may have to deal with Nate.

I'm some ways Jack is still the same 16 year old we first met.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Are you getting soft on us?Four chapters and nobody has died yet. Speaking of they may have to deal with Nate.

I'm some ways Jack is still the same 16 year old we first met.

 

Don't worry... I made up for it in the next chapter, which I will post later tonight.

Even though Jack has grown up he is still the 16 year old boy we know and love. 

The hook up with Tristan Sr. will come up sometime soon and how it all went down. We also learn more about Tristan Sr. biological parents and Uncle Bob.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow talk about bouncing from one crap pile to another, it just never seems to end for old TJ, I hope that things settle down a bit soon

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Just now, mikedup said:

Wow talk about bouncing from one crap pile to another, it just never seems to end for old TJ, I hope that things settle down a bit soon

Once the major event from the next chapter is over and done with things will settle down... I think 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Is Mount Sinai a psychiatric facility or have access to one?  I think Little Tristan arranged something that put Emily over the edge.

As far as cliffies are concerned, why is anyone surprised?  Almost every chapter ends with one!  Just scream and wait for the next chapter.  At least we’re not waiting for weeks on end, like with some authors.  Thank you for posting so quickly!

(Sometimes I hate autocorrect!)

Edited by Clancy59
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Clancy59 said:

Is Mount Sinai a psychiatric facility or have access to one?  I think Little Tristan arranged something that put Emily over the edge.

As far as cliff it’s are concerned, why is anyone surprised?  Almost every chapter ends with one!  Just scream and wait for the next chapter.  At least we’re not waiting for weeks on end, like with some authors.  Thank you for posting so quickly!

In the words that @Ronyx has said to me over and over again no spoilers. 

I have learned from several great authors here on GA how to do a proper cliff and I know the feeling all too well about authors posting. There are some that ended a chapter on a cliff and haven't posted in 10 or more years. Talk about dragging it out.

Glad you are enjoying the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am assuming Mount Sinai is based on a real hospital.  Whether or not it has psychiatric facilities does not necessarily mean Emily would be admitted there.  😏

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Just now, Clancy59 said:

I am assuming Mount Sinai is based on a real hospital.  Whether or not it has psychiatric facilities does not necessarily mean Emily would be admitted there.  😏

Yes it is... most of the places I use are real and I find via google.

I've actually been to the Cancun Mexican restaurant that they frequent. It is a small hole in the wall place and the food is good but EXPENSIVE. 

The only place Emily is headed is .... :X

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
Link to comment

I had a bad feeling that this blackmail would be something stupid. Why would Jack be so concerned about her revealing he had sex with Tristan senior? Outside of the emotional connection/reveal his husband didn’t care they had sex, TJ and his brothers don’t care, etc. Of course I don’t know what she meant by your turn so I don’t know what all she blackmailed him for over the years plus back then maybe he was worried about Tristan senior’s rep if she revealed they had sex. 🤦🏻‍♂️ This is so messed up

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..