Jump to content

To The Stars 1. KADA

   (1 review)

Diego's professional wrestling career isn't going so well. He's unpopular, homophobic and lacks charisma, both on and off screen. Gay icon Lance delivers a disastrous debut match and becomes the scorn of the industry. Management decides to give them both another chance and pairs them together - Diego is a seasoned wrestler and Lance is a talented entertainer. With no chemistry and nothing in common, the two aren't nearly as friendly behind the scenes as they are on camera, but with both their careers hanging in the balance, they'll have to find some way to make it work. 

TTSC.PNG.dafd418ad37cb3f722704366d21b3a47.PNG
To The Stars depicts wrestlers as performers. 
Content warning - some offensive slurs. 
The views of the characters do not accurately represent the views of the author. 
Copyright © 2018 AusGlitterati; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

ObicanDecko

· Edited by ObicanDecko

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A brilliant story about the world of professional wrestling seen through the eyes of a veteran wrestler, Diego Silva. However, the story is so much more than that: we follow the lives of a group of engaging characters as they deal with heartbreak, homophobia, betrayal, family problems, etc., watch them learn from their mistakes and grow.

Features the Queen of England himself - Lance Lovecraft! (Try not to fall in love with him - you won't be able to resist.)

Anyway, whatever I write here cannot do the story justice. It's charming, exciting and emotional and will make you want more!

I highly recommend it to everyone, even if you're not a fan of wrestling!

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..