Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,057 Words
  • 2,164 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Son Of A Preacher Man - 2. Chapter 2 - The Wonders Of Love

Ryan and I were able to find a couple of other opportunities to meet in the barn during that week for our mutual masturbation sessions and it all went off without a hitch. We were thoroughly enjoying the throes of our sexual passion and youthful releases, as we eagerly looked forward to our next chance to repeat this activity. In fact, the following week when we were able to do it again, Ryan asked me another question.

“Hey, Zach. Have you ever had a blowjob?” he wondered, which left me totally dumbfounded.

Since I was inexperienced and didn’t having many resources to use that would to increase my sexual knowledge or answer my myriad of questions, I was unaware of what he was referring to. After standing with my mouth hanging open for a few seconds, I finally found my tongue and responded.

“What’s that?” I wondered, while awaiting his explanation.

“It’s when someone puts their mouth over another person’s dick and sucks on it,” he explained, which immediately caused an involuntary reaction on my part.

“Ewww. That sounds really gross,” I shot back, before I took time to think about it fully.

“I’ve never tried it, but I’ve heard it’s really neat and feels incredible,” Ryan added. “I’d be willing to do it to you, if you’d do it to me afterward. What do you think? Deal?”

I looked at Ryan’s face and discovered his eyes were pleading with me to give in and try this.

“I know you were right the first time, about doing what we did,” I conceded, “but you’d done it before with another guy. You’ve never done this, so I’m not sure about trying it.”

“Look, what if I do it to you first, and if I don’t like it, then you won’t have to try it on me. Deal?” he offered, while hoping to find a chink in my reluctance.

I considered his suggestion for a few seconds, while thinking I’d really like to see what it was like to have him do it to me, but I took a while before I responded. Ryan noticed my hesitation and I could tell by the look on his face that he was silently praying for me to give in, so I finally responded.

“Ok. It’s a deal.” I agreed.

Ryan nearly jumped out of the loft with excitement, when he began leaping about and pumping his fist in the air. Once he calmed down, he came over and hugged me.

“Thanks, Zach. I really appreciate you doing this for me,” he confessed. “I’ll try to make sure I do the best job I can so you’ll enjoy it.”

“Thanks, and I’ll try to do the same,” I agreed.

Ryan started jumping around again after hearing my concession that I’d be willing to try it on him too, no matter what. While I was lowering my pants, Ryan continued his little victory dance and I had to chuckle at how cute he looked, wiggling around the loft. When he saw I was ready, he stopped, walked over in front of me and dropped to his knees. Then, he grabbed my boyhood in his hand and lifted it up.

Slowly, he began stroking my rod and balls, as he brought my cock to life. Once I became hard, Ryan pulled the foreskin all the way back, tentatively sniffed around my bulbous helmet and then started to lick around the dark-red head of my member. I felt a wonderful tickling sensation as he did this and my penis bounced around on his tongue. This seemed to excite Ryan even more and he eagerly began to lick up and down the entire shaft. While he continued giving me a tongue bath, he reached under my penis and started to massage my scrotum, which sent even more tingling sensations racing up and down my spine.

After he finished licking it, Ryan wrapped his mouth over the head of my dick and slowly slid down its length. Eventually, I felt his nose brushing against my pubes and my entire erection was enveloped in a moist heat. Once he had it entirely in his mouth, his head started to bob up and down on my shaft, while his tongue continued to whip around, as it went back and forth at the same time. The pleasure I received from his sucking action started to send my body into spasms and I almost lost control of my muscles, as my torso began to twitch and jerk with each of his movements. When I looked down, I could see his blond head of hair frantically sliding up and down the length of my meat, as he greedily sucked on it like a starving infant.

The pressure in my testicles was rapidly building, so I knew it wouldn’t take much more of this action before it sent me over the top. I tried to open my mouth to warn Ryan, but only a small squeak came out. When that didn’t work, I tried to push his head off of my throbbing prick, but I believe he thought I was merely urging him to speed up his efforts. All that came past my slack jaw and parted lips were some low, guttural moans, as I shot my load into Ryan’s unsuspecting orifice.

“Ahhh. Mmm. Ughhh,” I moaned as the juices flowed out of my penis and into Ryan’s mouth.

Bright lights and colors were suddenly flashing in my brain, as the ecstasy of the moment consumed every fiber in my being. When I was finally able to regain my senses again, I looked down in fear, because I expected Ryan to explode in anger over releasing my load into his mouth.

“Ryan, I’m… I’m sooo sorry,” I apologized. “I tried to warn you, but I couldn’t speak. I tried to push you off, but I couldn’t move you. Please, please don’t hate me.”

To my surprise, Ryan looked up and flashed me his patented grin.

“Don’t sweat it, dude. I didn’t mind,” he assured me. “In fact, it tasted pretty good, a little salty, but not bad at all.”

Relieved, I hesitantly spoke again.

“Well, what else did you think? Was it something you might be willing to do again?” I wondered, since I knew I’d definitely enjoyed what we’d just done.

“Sure. It was fun and it really made me hot,” he confirmed. “I think my dick is as hard now as it’s ever been. You’re still going to do it for me, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I told you I would,” I concurred. “Just give me a minute.”

I took a few seconds to catch my breath, which I did as I pulled my pants up and fastened them again. When I glanced over at Ryan to see what he was up to, he’d already lowered his pants and was waiting, somewhat impatiently, for me to begin. His penis was sticking straight out and looked like a tiny, blunt arrow pointing in my direction, but it was also visibly twitching in anticipation of what was to come. It was just so cute and tempting that I couldn’t resist it any longer.

I slowly lowered myself in front of him and licked the head of his penis, including the piss slit. His penis began twitching even more as my tongue came into contact with it and then I swirled my oral muscle completely around his corona, so I could taste his full flavor. When I remembered what Ryan had done to me, I started running my tongue up and around the entire length of his shaft, as I delicately lapped at it from crown to base. After doing this for a few minutes, I opened my mouth and swallowed his entire organ, as I slowly lowered my head toward his crotch. I was thoroughly enjoying the sweet masculine smell emanating from his body, as I started to pull back.

“Hey, watch your teeth,” Ryan squealed, while sounding as if he was in pain.

I pulled off quickly, so I could apologize.

“Sorry, I’ll try to do better,” I promised.

“Just open your mouth a little wider and just use your lips,” he offered. “You’ll do all right then.”

I quickly swallowed his rigid rod again and began to bounce up and down on it. I let my tongue eagerly dance around his stiff member, as I pumped on it faster and faster with my lips. I could feel his body began to shake, as his balls lifted in their sac, so I braced myself for the torrent I knew was going to follow.

“Here it comes…” he squealed, in a real high pitched voice. “Uuummm.”

The first squirt hit the back of my throat and almost gagged me, but I was able to swallow it, just before the other bursts started to follow in rapid succession. I was surprised at how sweet, yet slightly salty it tasted, and even though I originally thought it might disgust me, I was somewhat pleased with its flavor. I continued to suckle on Ryan’s boy meat until it was totally flaccid again and then I let it slip from my mouth.

I continued to stay on my knees, because Ryan was leaning forward, with his arms pressing against my shoulders, in order to maintain his balance. While he was doing that, I savored every detail of the experience I had just been part of. I remained like this and allowed Ryan a chance to continue to use me for support until he finally came down from his sexual high.

“Oh, dude. Thank you sooo much for that,” he cooed. “It was awesome. I’m so glad you were willing to do it for me too. I loved every second of it.”

“Me too, Ryan, and I’m glad you suggested it,” I confirmed. “I guess we both know I’ll be willing to do this with you again sometime.”

Ryan looked down and flashed me that wicked smile of his before he spoke.

“How would you like to come over and spend the weekend at my house?” he offered. “My parents are going out of town to a wedding and they agreed to either let me stay home alone or have a friend over. They’re leaving Friday after work and won’t be back until Sunday evening, so what do you say?”

“I’m willing to check with my father to see if he’ll let me do it, but I won’t tell him that your parents won’t be there,” I agreed. “He’s met you before, when he picked me up at the farm, so I think I’ll be able to talk him into it. Just give me your phone number and I’ll call you later to let you know.”

“Fuc… I mean, fantastic,” Ryan uttered.

He’d quickly caught his near slip in front of the minister’s son, since he didn’t wish to offend me. Even though he knew what we’d been doing wouldn’t be considered acceptable behavior either, he felt he should at least try not to swear when we were together.

“Don’t forget to ask, because it means a lot to me,” he pressed. “We can do these things all weekend long, if you’re up for it.”

“Why else do you think I want to come over?” I replied, while trying to mimic one of Ryan’s evil grins.

He laughed at my effort and then we heard our boss calling for us to get down from the loft and return to work. Like a couple of frisky pups, we jumped into the hay and then sprinted for the door, ready to earn our paychecks.

It took quite a bit of convincing to get my father to agree to the sleepover and I even had to promise him that Ryan and I would both show up for Sunday services. I had no problem doing this, because I knew Ryan would be willing to do whatever it took to make the sleepover happen. I then phoned Ryan to tell him what the deal was and could almost picture him jumping around his house, the phone receiver still in his hand, after I told him I’d be able to come over. He sure was an excitable kid.

Ryan quickly relented about going with me to Sunday services, as I expected, but we also decided I should take my things with me to the farm on Friday, so I could go to his house directly after work. The next few days seemed to pass by slowly, with the exception of the lunch hours, but as soon as the workday ended Friday afternoon, I was on my way over to my new friend’s house.

Ryan lived in an older home, but it was clean and well cared for, and he immediately introduced me to his parents. They shook my hand in greeting and then we talked briefly, as we got to know each other better. After a while, they thanked me for staying over and keeping Ryan company over the weekend, so I began to wonder if they would be quite this pleased if they knew what we had planned. Ryan and I then helped load the final few items into their car and waved at them as they drove away.

“So, what do you want to do first?” my blond-haired lover hurriedly asked me.

“I think we should clean up first, because we both smell a little raunchy from work,” I suggested.

“Yeah, come on. We can shower together upstairs,” he quickly offered.

Oh, how I loved the sound of those words and thought it was an excellent idea. I grabbed my things and took them up to Ryan’s bedroom, where we both pulled our fastest strip routines and then raced down the hallway to the bathroom, totally naked. Ryan immediately pulled back the shower curtain and adjusted the temperature of the water until he thought it was just right, and then he stepped in first. Once he was set, I got in and stood in front of him, as Ryan grabbed the soap and started to wash my body.

“You don’t mind, do you?” he asked, after he had already started to do this.

“Not at all,” I replied, since I enjoyed the feel of his hands gliding over my bare skin.

Slowly, he ran his hands over my body, as he spread the soap across my chest and down my arms. Then he moved down and washed my calves and feet, before turning me around so he could wash my back and slowly stroke my ass cheeks. He also let his finger slide between those two smooth mounds and I whimpered slightly as it stroked my rosebud. When he heard this, he pushed his soapy finger against the opening, but I resisted his initial efforts and looked at him with a questioning expression on my face.

“Relax. It’s something else I’ve read about and think it’s worth trying. Trust me?” he explained.

I looked at his cute face and realized I trusted him implicitly, especially after what we’d done together so far. In fact, I found myself falling in love with him. When we first started, these were merely simple sexual exploits, but now I felt they were becoming acts of love, although I wasn’t convinced I should express my feelings about this just yet. After thinking it over for another few seconds, I decided we hadn’t kept anything else from each other, at least thus far, so why start now.

“Sure, I trust you. In fact, I think I love you,” I admitted. “Do whatever you want.”

It took a second for my words to register in his brain, but then Ryan leaped up in front of me. When I saw him do this, I became scared, because I was afraid I had said too much, way too soon, and he was going to attack me. Ryan quickly allayed my fears though, when he threw his arms around my neck and hugged me to the point where he was just short of choking me.

“You do? You really do?” he asked, while looking longingly into my eyes.

“Yes, I do,” I confirmed. “I guess I just came to that realization, but yes, Ryan, I truly do love you.”

“Me too… I mean… I love you too,” he confessed. “I’ve wanted to tell you that for a while now, but I was afraid you’d think it was too much and then you’d want to stop what we were doing. I didn’t… no, I couldn’t risk losing you and the enjoyment I got when I was with you, so I took the coward’s way out. I know it was dumb, but I felt I would rather keep what we had than risk losing you altogether. Do you forgive me?”

“Nothing to forgive,” I answered. “If I’d have taken the time to think about it first, then I might have chickened out too. I don’t know, but for some reason I just felt I had to say it.”

“I’m glad you did,” Ryan concurred.

Having said that, Ryan brought his beautiful, full lips next to mine and gently rubbed them back and forth over my own trembling mouth. After a few seconds of doing this, I felt him start to press more firmly against me and then his lips opened, so I instinctively parted mine in response. Before long, I felt the pressure of Ryan’s tongue pushing toward my own muscle, so I flicked it out to meet his. Gradually, we dueled for position and then I started to suck on his stiff, muscular protrusion, just like I had done to his penis before. When I did that, he began to moan in response.

“I love you, Zach, I really, really love you,” he hissed, after we pulled apart. “Do you still trust me?”

“Without reservation,” I replied.

Hearing my response, he slid back down behind me and soaped up his hand again. Then, he slowly rubbed circles around my two butt cheeks and eventually slid his hand between them, until his finger was pressed against my hole. He quickly looked up at me and smiled broadly, as he tried to ease whatever doubts I might still be experiencing, before he eased his finger past my tight sphincter muscle. I let out a slight gasp when it entered me, which caused him to immediately pause, as he checked to make certain I was all right. When he saw I wasn’t protesting, he continued to slide his finger in farther, until it was entirely within my hole.

Rhythmically, Ryan began to slide his finger in and out of my backside, but occasionally it would brush against something in there that really felt good. I moaned whenever this happened, due to the pleasure it was giving me, because I never realized so much ecstasy could come from that part of my body. Ryan hesitated briefly when he heard me moan again, but then he immediately continued what he’d been doing, after he concluded I wasn’t in pain. He did this for a few minutes more and then removed his finger and moved to my front, so he could wash my genitals next. Tenderly, he soaped up my privates and then pulled back my foreskin, so he could clean around the sensitive head. When he finished, he allowed me to shampoo my hair and rinse off my body, before I turned my attention to him.

Gingerly, I began to soap up Ryan’s body, as he had done to mine, and sweetly caressed every inch of his flesh, as I lathered and stroked every part within reach. When I’d finished washing his most private parts, I dropped down on my knees and took his penis into my mouth. He released a little groan when I unexpectedly did this and tenderly began to nod up and down its entire length. As soon as he realized what I was doing, he relaxed and began to enjoy every loving movement I made on him.

I continued to suck on Ryan’s penis, like a starving piglet on its mother’s teat, until he exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm and shot his wad into my mouth. I sucked every ounce of cum from his body, and possibly even some of his strength, because Ryan suddenly had to lean against the wall in an effort to keep from collapsing into the tub. When I saw him do this, I reached out to help steady him with my arms and held on to his hips, as I slowly let his penis slide from my mouth.

“Thanks again, dude,” he sighed, as soon as he’d recovered. “I didn’t expect that one and never thought about doing more than washing and rubbing you while we were in here. Good move, but now I owe you. Maybe that’s why I love you.”

Ryan quickly dropped down on his knees and gave me the best blowjob I’ve had up to this point, as he lovingly brought me to a crashing orgasm. This caused me to have to steady myself against the shower walls too, as I mimicked the same thing he had done, in order to keep from falling on top of him. Once he made certain I was all right, he stood up so he could hug and kiss me tenderly with his sweet, cum-covered lips. After many minutes of doing this, we left the shower, dried each other off and went to his room, where we collapsed on the bed.

“You know,” Ryan began, “I have many more things planned for this weekend.”

“I’ll bet you do. Anything new?” I wondered.

“Absolutely. Remember when I slid my finger up your butt?” he asked, which raised my level of curiosity.

“Of course I do,” I confirmed. “How could I forget that?”

“Well, later I’m going to shove something else up there,” he warned me.

I must have had a startled look on my face after he said this, because Ryan started to roll around on the bed laughing. Once he settled down, he tried to alleviate my fears.

“Don’t worry, dude. I’ve read up about this on the Internet and I know how to stretch you out so it won’t hurt,” he assured me. “Remember, you said you trusted me and know I would never do anything to harm you. I love you too damn much…. sorry, darn much to hurt or lose you, but I want to give you every wonderful feeling of love that I can. I’ve read that this is one of the best and most loving things you can do with your boyfriend.”

“I trust you, Ryan, it’s just that you startled me when you said it,” I confessed. “I know you wouldn’t hurt me, any more than I would hurt you, so as I told you earlier, I will do anything you want and I definitely mean anything. I love you, Ryan Anderson, and neither heaven nor earth will stop me from letting you fuck me, if that’s what you want to do.”

There was a sudden intake of air, as Ryan gasped and then started coughing, after he heard me say the word ‘fuck.’ I pounded on his back and watched over him until he started breathing normally again, but then he looked up at me with that shocked little-boy expression on his face as he spoke.

“Damn, and I was trying to stop swearing in front of you,” he wheezed. “I didn’t think you talked like that, being a preacher’s son.”

“I don’t normally and I appreciate your thoughtfulness in trying to control your swearing in front of me,” I agreed. “It was just that I wanted to make this point perfectly clear.”

“Don’t worry, you did,” he informed me, with a sly grin.

Having said that, we slid under the covers on Ryan’s bed and he pulled me close to him. Then, he slid an arm under my neck, so I placed my head on his chest and draped my upper leg over his leg that was closest to me. Our breathing gradually slowed down, as we began to relax and drifted off to sleep. We spent the entire night wrapped up in each other’s loving embrace and it was the most wonderful night’s sleep I’d ever enjoyed.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..