Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,535 Words
  • 1,785 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Son Of A Preacher Man - 7. Chapter 7 - Peter's Land Of Milk And Honey

My New Year’s Day plane ride back to Syracuse was spent reminiscing about the past few glorious days. I had just spent the better part of a week reveling in the special joy that only my lover could bring to me and now I would just have to languish through six more months until we could be together again. Our first separation had been for less than four months, but now I would have to wait six more before we could be together again. This was going to test my patience more than Job’s had been tested by God.

My parents met me at the airport and seemed quite pleased that I was back. My mom kissed me and my father gave me a bear hug, before he carried my luggage to the car. During the ride home, they asked me about my trip and inquired about how Ryan and his parents were doing. I told them as much as I could without letting them know that Ryan and I were lovers, and I felt honored that they actually seemed interested. It was also nice to see that they cared if I’d enjoyed myself.

After reaching the house about an hour later, I had a quick bite to eat and then dragged my suitcase up to my room to unpack. I wanted to get everything taken care of tonight, because I was starting back to school tomorrow. I was still unpacking when I heard the phone ring and my mother yelled up that it was for me. I raced down the stairs to take it, because I thought it might be Ryan calling to make sure that I had arrived home safely.

“Hello.”

“Hello, Zach, it’s me, Peter. So, how was your trip?” he asked, mildly startling me. I hadn’t expected him to call.

“Great. I had a really nice time,” I answered, as soon as I got over my initial shock.

“Did you and your boyfriend get it on?” he wanted to know.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that,” I answered, since I couldn’t say much with my parents in hearing range.

“Man! You’re such a lucky devil,” he acknowledged, but I could detect a hint of envy in his voice.

“Yeah… yes, I am. So, how was your Christmas?” I countered, changing the subject.

“That’s why I called you. My parents bought me a laptop for Christmas, so I don’t have to use the family computer any longer,” he offered. “Now, you can come over to my house to look at things on the Internet and we won’t have to worry about getting caught by someone else in the lab.”

“Wow, you got you own laptop!” I exclaimed. “I wish I had one.”

“You can share mine,” he offered. “How about coming over tomorrow after school, for a while? Do you think you can?”

“I’ll check with my parents, but I don’t think it will be a problem,” I answered.

“Great, I’ll see you in school tomorrow then. Bye,” he replied, and he sounded nearly as excited as I was.

I was quite surprised that Peter hadn’t inquired about whether I’d asked Ryan if I could help him in his quest for knowledge and thought this more than a little strange. It had seemed extremely important to him before I left on my trip, yet he didn’t mention it at all. I guess the new computer must have been occupying his thoughts and activities more than his raging hormones, so I was determined not to mention that Ryan and I discussed it, unless Peter brought it up first. Then, I decided what I was going to do when the situation finally arose, before I asked my parents if they would mind if I went over to Peter’s house for a while after school tomorrow. They quickly agreed it would be fine, so I kissed them both goodnight and went to bed to rest up for school.

By the time I saw Peter in biology class, he was dying to make sure I was coming over. When I told him my parents said it would be all right, the air escaped from his lungs and sounded as if he’d been holding it in since we talked on the phone the previous evening. He said he’d meet me by the computer lab at the end of the day and then we’d leave from there. I agreed and went off to suffer through my last few classes.

Peter was already waiting for me when I arrived and then we walked to his house together. I had never been there before, so I tried to memorize the route as we went, in case I had to make my way back on my own. Peter lived in a nice neighborhood and his house was more modern than my own. After seeing it, I decided his father must have a pretty good job, especially since they’d also bought Peter his own laptop as a Christmas present. I knew my father couldn’t do that on what he got paid as a minister, or at least that’s what I’ve always been told.

Once we went inside, he gave me a quick tour of the house, before we went to his room. I was surprised by how large his bedroom was, because it was as large as my parents’ master bedroom. He had a queen-size bed in the middle of it, a dresser and a chest of drawers, a desk (with the laptop sitting on it) and a scattering of other items in various locations. There were some pictures and posters on the wall and I was attracted to a poster with five young men on it when he spoke.

“Do you like One Direction, too?” he inquired.

“Who?” I responded, since I had no idea what he was talking about.

“One Direction, the boy band,” he clarified. “That’s a poster with all of them on it.”

“Sorry, I don’t know anything about who they are,” I replied. “My dad and his church don’t allow us to listen to that kind of music, but the boys are kind of cute though.”

“Yeah, that’s why I have their poster hanging on my wall,” Peter confessed. “I look at it sometimes when I’m stroking off.”

“I’ll bet,” I said, because I could see why he would do that.

“Come on. It’s time to get on the computer,” he urged.

Agreeing with his suggestion, we went over to his desk and he lifted the top and turned it on. It was a wireless connection, which I hadn’t seen before, so I checked it over. Not only did he have his own laptop, but his parents had also given him a printer as well, so he could print off his reports for school after he wrote them.

“It’s really nice, Peter. You’re pretty lucky,” I told him.

“Not as lucky as you. You’ve got something I’d trade all of this for,” I was slightly confused at first, but then I quickly figured out he was referring to Ryan.

“Yes, I’m certainly glad I have him, but I don’t get to see him nearly as often as I’d like,” I admitted.

“At least you have him, even if he does live far away,” he offered. “Did you ask him what we talked about?”

I hesitated briefly before I answered him, so I could mentally prepare for how I planned to handle this.

“Yes, I did,” I answered, simply.

“Well? What did he say?” Peter asked, showing both his curiosity and impatience.

“He said he’d trust me to do whatever I thought was right and necessary,” I responded, while again only giving him the minimal answer.

“Great!” Peter shouted, as he leapt out of his chair. “That’s really decent of him.”

“We also decided to invite you to come with me when I go back to spend the summer there, so we can all be together,” I added, while studying Peter’s expression. “You’d have to pay for your own plane and bus tickets though, but Ryan will see if you can also work with us on the farm, so you won’t be alone while we’re working and can make some of the money back that you’ll be spending. I don’t expect you to decide about this right away, but if you want to work on the farm with us, I should let Ryan know no later than March, so he can talk to the boss about it.”

“It sounds really great, so I’ll discuss the idea with my folks tonight,” he said gleefully. “They’re usually pretty cool about these sorts of things, so I don’t think it will be a problem. Now, let me show you this new site I found.”

Ryan quickly turned back to his computer and punched up this new site. While he was doing it, I asked him where the mouse was, so he showed me how it was different on a laptop than the computers in the lab. Once I understood that, he went to the site. It was a free site that had a bunch of links to all kinds of vids showing guys doing all kinds of stuff and a lot of the boys were uncut like me. As we watched a few of the videos, Peter told me the types of things he wanted to be able to do too. I was intrigued watching these guys doing many of the same things Ryan and I had done and it made me feel good to see them in action. It was kind of a confirmation that we’d been doing things correctly.

Peter and I looked at the site for about an hour before Peter spoke. “Do you think you might be able to teach me some of those things now?” he pleaded.

“What did you have in mind?” I responded, since I wanted to be clear as to what he was hoping for.

“Anything. I’ve never done any of this stuff with someone else, so you decide what we should do first.”

“Ok. We’ll start the same way that Ryan and I started then, by jerking each other off,” I suggested. “Will that be all right with you?”

“Of course, I’ve never had anyone touch my… you know… my dick before,” Peter replied, shyly.

“Just relax and you’ll be fine,” I offered. “Why don’t you get undressed and I’ll do the same.”

Peter nodded, so we both undressed quickly, after I made sure Peter had locked his bedroom door. Once we were both naked, we spent the next few moments just staring at each other’s body. Peter had same type of build as a football wide receiver and there was a patch of brown, curly pubes above his 7” [17.5 cm] circumcised cock, which was bigger than either Ryan’s or mine, and he had a nice set of low hanging balls. I looked at Peter’s face as he was checking me out as well and saw that he seemed to be having trouble breathing. I finally figured out it was because he was so excited about what was to follow, but I wanted to be sure.

“Are you all right?” I asked him.

“Yeah, it’s just that I’ve never been this close to another guy’s cock before and this is the first time I’ve seen an uncircumcised penis up close. I’ve seen them in pictures and in the videos, but never up close or in person.”

“Well, you’ll be able to check it out when it’s your turn, if you want,” I offered. “Right now, come over to the bed and lie down, and I’ll do you first.”

He agreed without saying another word and got comfortable on one side of the bed. I immediately spit into my hand and rubbed it in with my other hand, so it wouldn’t be dry when I gripped his meat and began to stroke him. He was only semi-erect when I grasped his tool, but it soon sprang completely to life under my touch. As I started to stroke his beautiful boyhood, I also began playing with his scrotum with my other hand.

Peter started to squirm from the pleasure he was now receiving and I continued to stroke his fully engorged rod, while feeling it pulse with each of his heartbeats. I made certain to stroke the entire length of his sizeable tool, to maximize his enjoyment, and sped up my motions when I noticed his nuts beginning to draw closer to his body, as his orgasm grew closer. Suddenly, his weapon swelled in my hand and he arched his back, just before his penis erupted.

“Zach, I’m… I’m… ahhh... ughhh… cumming,” he screamed, as his first volley shot skyward.

The first blast traveled at least a foot and a half [46 cm] into the air, and landed, with a plop, on his chest. Then, a series of lesser aftershocks leapt from his mighty weapon and landed in various other places on his body. As the explosions subsided, I milked the last of his cream from his now wilting penis and let the last of his baby-seed run over the skin on my hand, as it oozed from his penis. Peter lay panting on the bed, gasping for air after his discharge, while swooning in the warm glow of his orgasm.

“That was awesome!” he exclaimed in a hoarse whisper. “It never felt that good when I did it to myself.”

“No. It’s definitely more enjoyable when someone else does it for you,” I confirmed.

“Man, you’ve got magic fingers,” he gushed. “I’ve never shot that much or been that hard before.”

Peter took several more minutes to enjoy the awesome feelings he’d received from his first experience with another person and then he sat up and looked at me.

“Do want me to do that for you now?” he wondered

“Only if you want to. I’m doing this for you, not for me,” I explained.

“I definitely want to do it, because I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel,” he gushed. “Besides, I’ve never touched another boy’s dick before and want to see what it feels like.”

“If that’s what you want, then we’ll do it,” I agreed. “Just wet your hand down with your saliva first, before you start. It lets your hand glide up and down easier.”

Peter nodded, so I expected to see him spit into his palm, but instead, Peter held his hand in front of his face and started to lick his palm and fingers. Once they were nice and moist, he reached out and brought his hand down toward my waiting organ. At first, he just let his fingers roam around and play with my genitals, as he explored this newly found delight for texture and firmness, but then he began to explore my foreskin.

He started off by sliding the prepuce down, so he exposed my blushing head, before he lifted it back up. Then, he took a second to pinch the loose skin that extended past the tip, as he experimented with it. He then drew the skin down again, but this time after he exposed the head, he pinched the glans between his thumb and index finger. He didn’t do this hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough so he could feel the sponginess of my helmet. He then traced an imaginary line around the ridge of my corona, before he tentatively fingered the slit. He seemed to be having so much fun checking everything out that I wasn’t sure if he was actually planning to get down to business. He toyed with it for a little while longer, but then he flushed before looking at me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… you know… take so long,” he apologized, once he realized he might have gotten carried away.

“Don’t worry about it, Peter,” I responded. “Take your time and enjoy.”

“You don’t mind then? You know, my pinching and squeezing it and all,” he asked amazed.

“No. The first time Ryan and I did it, we had to check out all of those things too,” I pointed out. “This is your first time, so do whatever you want or think you should do. I don’t mind.”

“Thanks, Zach. You’re the best, but I think I’ll jack you off now,” he offered, since I assumed he’d done everything he had hoped to.

At this point, he re-gripped my penis and started to stroke it up and down. He experimented with various grips and speeds, as he tried to decide which worked the best. When he finally determined how he wanted to proceed, he began stroking my dick in earnest and was quickly bringing me to the brink. His hand was making a machine gun assault on my magic wand when the first volley launched into the air and landed on my chest. The second, third, and fourth spurts followed rapidly after that and then the remainder just dribbled from the tip and over Peter’s hand. He looked at my semen, which was running over the back of his hand, and it even appeared as if he might want to taste it. After considering it for a few seconds, he opted to wipe it off with a tissue. Maybe he’ll try it next time.

“Well? How’d I do?” he wanted to know.

“You did fine, Peter. Just fine,” I assured him. “What did you think of it?”

“It was fun and it felt great holding someone else’s dick in my hand,” he confirmed. “I mean, it was just like holding my own, only it was different. Do you understand what I’m trying to say?”

“Yes, Peter, I do,” I concurred. “I know exactly what you mean.”

This was just the first of many similar experiences with Peter and I getting together for a joint masturbation session. He seemed to be satisfied with this, but I knew eventually he would want to do something more. I wasn’t going to push him into it or make the suggestion, so we wouldn’t do more than this unless Peter initiated the change. About the middle of March, Peter made his next move.

“Zach, do you think we could do something more than just pulling on each other’s pud?” he asked.

Even though he’d used a term I’d never heard before, I easily understood what he meant.

“I don’t know. What did you have in mind?” I countered, since I needed him to decide what he wanted to do next.

“Well, I’d kinda like to find out what a blowjob is like, if you wouldn’t mind,” he hinted, meekly.

“Giving or receiving?” I asked back.

“Both, really. Do you think you would be willing to do that with me?” he pressed.

“Peter, if that’s what you want to experience, then we’ll do it,” I offered. “I’ve told you before that I’m doing this so you can learn, so all you have to do is to let me know exactly what you want. I’m game, if you are.”

“Thanks, Zach, you’re a pal,” he replied. “So what do I do next?”

“Undress!” I teased.

“I know that. I mean, what do I do after that?” he wondered, after he giggled.

“Which do YOU want to do first?” I asked, for clarification.

“I’ve seen it done, but I’m not really sure if I know everything I need to do, so I think you should do it to me first, if you don’t mind,” he replied. “That way I can learn from watching and feeling you do it to me. Is that ok with you?”

“It’s fine,” I confirmed. “Just take your clothes off and then lie down on the bed.”

Peter did as he was told and I moved next to him to give him his first experience with oral sex, but there would be no kissing or foreplay, such as I would do with Ryan. This was just a lesson in school, a sex school, and Peter was the student. He was not my lover and I didn’t have the same strong feelings or desires for him that I had for Ryan. He was just my friend and I was only helping him learn what it meant to be gay. As I bent over and started licking his scrotum, I also took each of his balls into my mouth, so I could suck and hum on them, to see how he’d react. The hairs on his sac gave me a new experience as well, because Ryan’s scrotum was basically hairless, so this was a first for me too.

Peter started to moan as I worked on his nut sac and his head began swaying from side to side, which indicated the pleasure he was receiving from this experience. Feeling encouraged, I started to lick my way up his woody and paid particular attention to his swollen, reddened glans. This would also be a new experience for me, since Peter’s penis was much longer and thicker than Ryan’s boy meat. This meant I would have to expand my jaws and relax my throat muscles more, in order to satisfy Peter’s bigger tool, so I started to make mental notes about what I would have to do. Finally, I opened my mouth as wide as possible and lowered it over his dickhead.

My mouth felt very full, as I slowly lowered my head and began to slide down his shaft, as I made my way toward his crotch. Gradually, I inched my way lower on his pole, until I was about three-quarters of the way down, when I started to feel his sex hairs tickling my lips and nose. This was my signal to start pulling my head back up again, before letting it sink back down once more. I glided over his moist meat and let my tongue move against it in that confined space, but I also used my right hand on the base of his cock to give him added pleasure.

Peter was slowly getting into the action now and beginning to thrust his hips upward each time my head moved downward. Instinctively, he started fucking my face, as well as making all sorts of little noises at the same time. He was very much into his first oral encounter and after several minutes of this intense effort, Peter’s tool expanded even more and forced my jaws slightly wider. Shortly after that happened, his first creamy bolt rifled against the back of my throat, but I kept sliding up and down on his cannon, while taking shot after shot of his load. Once I felt the last of his cum trickle onto my tongue, he relaxed and lay limp on the bed, having spent both his last drops of liquid and sexual energy.

Once I pulled my lips off of his dick, I rolled the remainder of his semen around in my mouth, to examine its taste. It didn’t take me long to decide the taste of his spunk was slightly saltier and more bitter than Ryan’s honey glazed jizz. It wasn’t bad, only different. After I made that determination, I looked down at Peter’s face and noticed that his eyes were only partially opened and his eyeballs appeared to be rolled back in his head. His mouth was also hanging wide open and his chest flexed up and down with his breathing, as he continued to savor the last of the sensations from his climactic release. I gave him plenty of time to come back down from his orgasmic high and eventually he regained his senses and turned toward me.

“Thanks, Zack. That was incredible,” he wheezed, still slightly breathless. “I didn’t realize it would feel quite like that, so I’m sure glad I got you to show me the ropes. Are you ready for me to return the favor?”

“Whenever you are, bud, but are you sure you still want to?” I asked, offering him a way out if he wanted it.

“I definitely am,” he confirmed. “I want to see what it tastes like and how it will feel in my mouth.”

“Ok, then. I’m ready too,” I agreed.

Peter quickly moved into position, looked at my stiff cock and then greedily attacked it. He nipped the overlapping skin with his teeth first and then he stuck his tongue between the fleshy covering and allowed it to work its way inside. Seeing this was his first time, he forgot all about my testicles and just wrapped his lips around my penis, as he began his effort. He looked as if he was bobbing for apples while he serviced me and I had to warn him once about his teeth scraping the sensitive outer covering of skin.

As I neared my release, I warned him, just in case he wanted to pull off, but he was determined to experience it all. When I couldn’t hold out any longer, I unleashed my seed into his mouth and enjoyed the sensations washing throughout my body. Only a little of my seed escaped from his lips and dribbled down his chin, but Peter was able to swallow the majority of my cum.

“It was sweeter than I expected,” he said, while wiping off his chin. “A little salty, but still sweeter than I thought it would be. I’ve tasted my own cum a couple of times, but mine tastes more sour.”

“Yeah, they say your diet and a bunch of other factors, like smoking and alcohol, can affect the taste of your semen,” I explained. “I noticed earlier how much different yours tasted than Ryan’s, so I guess everyone’s must be slightly different.”

“You’re probably right,” Peter agreed, as he leaned over and gave me a big hug. “Thanks, man, I’m sure glad I’ve got a special friend like you.”

“And I’m glad I’ve got a special friend like you,” I concurred. “I’m also glad I could help you out.”

“Zach, I’ve talked to my parents and they’ve agreed to let me go with you this summer,” he announced. “I want to meet your boyfriend and be able to get together with both of you. Would you mind calling him and letting him know?”

“Not at all and I think he’ll be happy to hear you’re coming too,” I confessed. “I think he’d like to meet you and get to know more about you as well.”

After we chatted some more, I left for home. It was a good thing I paid attention as we made our way there or I might have gotten lost. Anyway, as I walked along the streets, I was thinking about how glad I was that Peter would be joining Ryan and me for summer vacation, because maybe that would make Ryan feel better about this too, since he’d know him as well. I also began to wonder how much longer it would be before Peter decided he was ready to move up to the next level of activity. I wasn’t going to pressure or encourage him to go on, but I’d be there for him when he finally decided what he wanted.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..