Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,837 Words
  • 1,820 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Son Of A Preacher Man - 6. Chapter 6 - The Joys Of Christmastime

I got off the plane in St. Louis, collected my baggage and then walked to the main section of the terminal. From there, I took a cab to the bus station and caught the bus to the town where I used to live. When I got there, Ryan and his parents were waiting for me and Ryan raced over when he spotted me and we hugged each other energetically, like two old friends. We both wanted to do more than that, but it was a very public place and Ryan’s parents were also there. We then loaded my suitcase into their car and set off for their house. Ryan and I sat in the backseat together and held hands, although we kept it very low-key and made sure his parents couldn’t see anything, but it was great just being together again.

We had dinner at their house, shortly after I arrived, and then I explained to Ryan’s parents that I was very tired from my trip and wanted to turn in for the evening. Ryan and I both said goodnight to his folks and headed up to his room. We cleaned up, went into Ryan’s bedroom and Ryan locked the door behind us. We then quickly stripped down to our underclothes and started kissing one another, like two men possessed. Our hands began roaming wildly over each other’s bodies, as we tried to reacquaint ourselves with our lover’s flesh and sensitive areas. We continued groping and kissing until we fell onto his bed, where we greedily attempted to make up for lost time.

I lifted Ryan’s t-shirt over his head, so we briefly had to break our kiss, and then he did the same thing to me, so now all we had on were our underpants. At this point, I hopped onto my knees, so I could lift his briefs over his already engorged cock and pull them down his legs. I was barely able to contain myself until it popped free, but then I hesitated for a moment, so I could just admire his naked body. As I was doing this, I noticed his faint tan line, since he’d continued to work shirtless on the farm until late fall, but there was something else that stuck out even more than that. Not only had his pubic patch grown thicker, but his beautiful boyhood had also grown a little bigger since I’d last seen him.

When I paused to admire his crotch more thoroughly, Ryan rolled toward me and reached out, so he could yank my briefs down to my knees. Once he did that, we both took a moment to remove our underwear completely, and then I bent over my gorgeous blond haired stud and started kissing his mouth again. After I did that for a short time, I worked my way down to his neck, so I could lick and kiss the entire area around where his jaw and neck came together. From there, I moved down to his nipples and flicked my tongue over the left one first, which caused the tiny nub to get rigid, ant then I worked my way across his chest to the other one next. Then, I ran my tongue down the center of his chest to his navel and let my tongue dart in and out that depression for a while, as I swirled my tongue up and around the opening and paid homage to that small indentation on his body.

Once I finished there, I moved down to his right thigh and nibbled at the meaty flesh, while also bathing his skin with my saliva. I then moved over to his left thigh and repeated the same routine, until I felt it was time to work my way up to his genitalia. When I got there, I licked his scrotum and took one of his balls into my mouth, so I could swish it around, from side to side, and hum on it softly, which sent pleasurable vibrations racing through his testicle. After repeating this effort on his other watery nugget, I started to lick my way up his rigid shaft.

Lovingly, I let my tongue roam over his silky flesh and followed the path of his veins higher, until I reached the top of his pole. When I got to the tip, I ran my tongue all around his sensitive glans and then I flicked it into the small slit in the middle, which was pulsing open and shut with each beat of his heart. Now that I had Ryan squirming in delight below me, I parted my lips and wrapped my mouth around his woody, as I slowly slid down the length of his blood filled organ. Once I reached the base, I began to bob up and down on it a few times and then I pulled off.

“Why did you stop?” Ryan demanded, as he gawked at me.

“I want to try something I read about on the Internet,” I explained. “It’s called a sixty-nine. I’m going to swing around and dangle my meat over your head and then we can do each other at the same time.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard about that, but I’ve never understood why they call it a sixty-nine?” he mused.

“Well, think about the numbers. The 6 and 9 are basically the same, only they’re oriented in opposite directions. That’s what we’re going to be doing now. We’ll be bent over each other and facing in opposite directions, just like the two crooked numbers, but we’ll be doing it so we can give each other pleasure at the same time.”

Since he seemed pleased with my answer, I swung around and we began to attack each other’s penis. It had been so long since either of us had been able to satisfy someone or be satisfied ourselves, we started sucking on one another like a blind calf that had finally located its mother’s teat. Due to the urgency we were doing this, It wasn’t long before we exploded into each other’s mouth and savored every droplet until it was gone.

After we gradually recovered from our post orgasmic bliss, we put our underwear back on, crawled under the bedding and then snuggled together for the rest of the night. As we were getting comfortable, we exchanged one last, passionate kiss and then fell into an extremely blissful slumber. It would seem that we were both tired from the lack of sleep the previous night, which had been caused by the anticipation of what we were going to do, once we were back together again.

The following morning when we awoke, we decided to stay in bed and savor the warmth and tenderness of our lingering embrace. After a few additional minutes had passed, Ryan decided to begin a discussion.

“So, Zach, have you made any friends at your new school?” he wanted to know.

“Actually, I guess you can say I have made one friend,” I offered, although I didn’t give him any details.

“Male or female? Young or old?” he wondered next.

“It’s actually a boy, about our age,” I replied, although I watched his reaction carefully.

“Really? Is he good looking?” Ryan pressed.

Although I couldn’t tell what he was thinking, I felt there might be something more behind Ryan’s last question. This made me determined to find out what was on his mind.

“He’s not bad looking, but I also discovered he’s gay. That just happened before I came here,” I advised him.

“Oh, he’s gay, is he?” he stated, and I could hear the sarcasm in his voice, but then he paused briefly, in order to gather his thoughts. “Have you done anything with him?”

This convinced me about what he was thinking and where this discussion was heading. Although I was troubled by his lack of trust, I was a bit amused by the fact that this was bothering him.

“Am I detecting a hint of jealousy?” I asked, point blank.

He paused and looked directly into my eyes. I think he was trying to judge whether he could detect my feelings about this other boy by watching my demeanor.

“Maybe,” he confessed. “So have you?”

“I’m flattered that you care so much about me, but you don’t have to worry,” I answered. “He’s just a friend and nothing more. Even though he’s gay, it doesn’t mean I’m going to attack him or vice versa. You, of all people, should know more than anyone else that he’d need a friend, someone he can confide in. Don’t you remember what it was like before we met and there was no one you could turn to for support? If you were like me, then you must have wished to find someone you could just talk to about your feelings and emotions?”

“Yes, I remember, so I’m sorry,” he apologized, although I questioned his sincerity. “I know I should trust you, but you’re so far away and I was worried you’d find someone new.”

“Well, don’t. I love you and no one else could ever compare or replace you in any way,” I offered, while hoping this would be enough to reassure him.

Ryan blushed after hearing my comment and I felt he was slightly embarrassed by how I’d built him up.

“And you don’t have to worry either,” he assured me, although he didn’t need to.

“I know, but that’s just another reason why I love you,” I replied.

After I’d said that, Ryan wrapped his arms around my neck, moved his head closer to mine and snaked his tongue between my lips, as he sought my own tongue out in return. After a minute or so of allowing those muscles to duel and giving our lips time to savor the other’s unique taste, Ryan broke the kiss and resumed our previous conversation.

“How did you find out he was gay?” he inquired next.

“Actually, he found out about me,” I confessed. “It all started when I began using the school’s computer lab and discovered some sites on the Internet that had gay stories. I was reading one of them when he came up from behind, without me noticing, because I guess I must have been too absorbed in what I was reading at the time. Anyway, when he asked if I was reading a gay story, my heart jumped into my throat, because I thought I had been outted.

“I was scared to death,” I continued, “and bolted from there, but he must have watched where I went. When I saw he’d followed me, I really thought he did it to beat me up, so I was ready to be physically attacked or at least called a bunch of names. He didn’t do that though, which shocked me, especially when he told me not to be scared. That when he admitted he was gay too.”

“Wow, that must have been scary,” Ryan stated, while appearing totally shocked.

“Yeah, it was,” I concurred. “Peter, that’s his name, said I was the only other person he knew that was gay or who knew he was gay.”

“I guess he must have been glad when he saw what you were doing then,” Ryan observed.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that,” I agreed. “Anyway, we talked for a while and he asked if I’d ever actually done anything, so I told him a little bit about us.”

When he heard this, I could see the blood rushing to Ryan’s face, but I wasn’t sure why it was happening, since I hadn’t told anyone we both knew. Could this possibly be jealousy again or was he just mad that I told someone else about us. Maybe his red face merely indicated he was actually turned on by that fact that I’d told this other boy I already had a boyfriend and we’d had sex, but the blood ended up going to the wrong head. Whatever the reason, I continued my story.

“Peter also told me I was lucky that I’d found someone I could be intimate with and then asked if I might be willing to do some things with him too,” I confessed, and Ryan immediately responded to what I’d told him.

“He asked you WHAT?” he screamed. “You told him NO, didn’t you?”

I could see that Ryan was very agitated by this revelation, so I felt I had to get him to calm down.

“At first I told him I wasn’t interested, because I had you,” I explained, “but after he kept pursuing the idea, I told him I couldn’t do anything unless you approved of it.”

“Why did you tell him that? Why didn’t you just tell him no?” he demanded.

“Ryan, think about it. We have each other and this kid has no one,” I pointed out. “If he has to wait until he finally meets someone, then who knows how long it might take. Not only that, but by the time he finally meets someone later, he might be so desperate and at such a severe disadvantage that the other person might be able to take advantage of him. He needs to learn some of the things that we’ve learned with each other and it’s important that he finds someone to show him it’s ok, so he can experience how good it can feel. If you agree to let me do anything with him, it won’t be because I love him, not like I love you. It would only be to help a friend grow and learn about himself.”

“Yeah and I know which part of him will be growing,” Ryan scoffed. “You can help him if you want, but then it will be over for us.”

“Then I won’t do it and Peter will just have to understand,” I responded.

“You won’t do it if I say no?” Ryan asked, in amazement.

“No, absolutely not,” I answered. “I won’t do anything that would cost me having you in my life.”

Ryan gazed into my face and then started weeping. As the tears began to stream down his face, I tried desperately to determine if he was crying tears of sorrow or joy. He answered that question when he leaned over and hugged me.

“You know, you could have done anything you wanted to with him and I would never have known,” he pointed out.

“I know, but I would have known and I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself if I ever cheated on you or hurt you in any way,” I explained.

“Then you didn’t really want to?” Ryan followed, both amazed and uncertain.

“Not for me,” I confirmed. “I just considered helping Peter is all, because he asked and had no one else to turn to.”

“Now I’m beginning to feel guilty,” Ryan stated, while making a strange face.

“What do you mean?” I asked, since I was slightly confused.

“Well, you’re only thinking of helping Peter and I’m only thinking about myself,” he reasoned. “I’m beginning to feel selfish now.”

“Look, let’s drop it,” I suggested. “I told you I wouldn’t do it if you didn’t agree to it and that’s what I told Peter. You’ve said no, so it’s no longer an option.”

“That’s what I mean,” he confessed. “I was worried I might lose you, and because of my fear, Peter loses out instead. I can’t hurt him just because I’m insecure.”

I reflected on Ryan’s last comment and decided to try to find an alternative that would leave no one feeling bad or guilty. After a short deliberation, I came up with a possible solution.

“I’ve got an idea,” I said, as I grinned at my soulmate. “What if I were to tell Peter that he could come here with me next summer, as long as he bought his own ticket, and then we could both teach him about being gay. That way you’ll be with us and can make sure things don’t get out of hand and he’ll have two of us to confide in and to teach him what he needs to know.”

“It’s a nice idea, but I doubt he’ll want to come here for the entire summer,” Ryan pointed out. “Look, I trust you, Zach. You didn’t have to tell me about Peter or ask me if you could help him, but you did. If that doesn’t prove that I can trust you, then I don’t know what would. If Peter can’t wait that long, then you have my permission to teach him whatever you think is necessary and I won’t question what you do. Whether or not you actually do anything with him between now and then is up to the two of you, and regardless of what happens, you can still bring Peter next summer, if he wants to join us. If he does, just let me know and I’ll clear it with my parents. Seem fair to you?”

“More than fair. I love you, Rye,” I told him, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a really big, sloppy kiss.

“I love you, too,” he agreed, once I released him.

After that, Ryan and I went downstairs to have breakfast and then we returned to his room. It worked out great that his parents were at work, because now we’d had all the time we’d need. That was because I had something else I wanted to teach him, something new that I’d found on the Internet while doing research for this visit.

“Ryan. Where’s your lube?” I asked, while getting things prepared.

“It’s in my dresser. Hang on and I’ll get it,” he offered, as he ran over and retrieved the jar and then returned to the bed, so he could hand it to me. “What do you want me to do now?”

“Just lie in the middle of the bed and I’ll take care of everything else,” I advised him.

Ryan was now lying on the bed, so I moved over next to him and we started kissing. Diligently, I worked my way down his body, as I’d done on so many previous occasions, but I also scooped some lubricant out of the jar as we were doing this, so Ryan couldn’t see what I was doing. While we were kissing, I started to work the Vaseline into my rectum, as I greased and stretched it at the same time.

I managed to do all of this without Ryan catching on to what I was up to, so by the time I worked my way down to his adorable 6” [15 cm] cut cock, I took it in my mouth and made sure he was totally aroused. When I was convinced he was ready, I took another glob of petroleum jelly and smeared it up and down Ryan’s shaft, and once he was sufficiently lubricated, I straddled his chest and started kissing him once more.

“Ryan, I’ve wanted to do this for you since I first read about it,” I explained. “So just lie back and enjoy, while I do all of the work.”

Ryan nodded, as I backed up a little and lifted my butt over his erect member. I reached behind my butt and grabbed his prick with my right hand, so I could line it up my chute and slowly impaled myself upon it. There was a little resistance from my body at first, as Ryan’s dark-red helmet pressed against my sphincter. It had been a while since we’d done anything like this and I wasn’t as loose as I’d been previously, but he’d also grown some in that area, so it was a little more difficult than I’d expected. Once the dickhead entered my rectum, the rest of his shaft slid in fairly easily.

Ryan moaned as his penis slipped into my love canal and I could feel the intense heat from his throbbing member. I started with a nice, slow rhythm, as I raised and lowered my body up and down on his shaft, while slowly rotating my hips at the same time. I felt a strong tingling sensation each time Ryan’s dick brushed against my prostate, as it sent waves of pleasure washing over my entire body.

I also attempted to concentrate on tightening my rectal muscles on every upward motion, to increase the friction on Ryan’s fleshy tool and then relaxed again as I was lowering myself. We were both doing a lot of moaning and groaning while this was going on, as I gradually began to increase the rapidity of my movements. Ryan was now beginning to whimper, like a small puppy that wanted something, and this definitely let me know I was pleasing him.

While I had been riding my lover in this fashion, I had also been stroking my own turgid member and could feel the pressure building deep within my loins. I realized my own release was imminent, so I hastened my humping movement on Ryan once more, because I wanted to bring us off at as close to the same time as possible.

When I felt his boyhood swell deep inside of my bowels, I realized he was nearly ready as well, so it only took a few more thrusts on his prick before I felt him rocket his first blast into my love tunnel. This was followed closely behind by five more waves of semen, but as his third blast was coating my intestines, my own tool twitched and jettisoned its first creamy strand, which flew over Ryan’s head. This was quickly followed by four more powerful bursts, so there was a long trail of boy jizz running from about a foot above Ryan’s head on the headboard and running from there down to his navel.

I was totally spent from the ‘sexercise’ and tumbled onto the bed beside my satisfied lover. Once his chest stopped heaving, Ryan looked over and flashed me his patented grin.

“That was the best sex yet,” he confirmed. “I’ve never felt such incredible pressure on my dick, nor have I ever shot such a huge load. Zach, you’re awesome and I love you so much.”

“Thanks, Rye. It was one of those things I read about and knew I just had to try it with you, I explained. “I figured you’d probably like it.”

“Yeah, you really know me, don’t you?” he shot back.

We continued to lie there in the afterglow of our orgasms for about another half an hour, before we cleaned up the mess and then showered together. Later that afternoon, we gave each other a hand job and then we exchanged blowjobs before we went to sleep. I guess the old saying is true and absence does make the hard-on grow fonder, or something like that.

Ryan and I had a great time over the next few days and we cummed a minimum of four times each day. Everything was great and I was starting to regret that I’d have to leave behind again, when Ryan pulled off the biggest surprise of the trip. He had planned our own personal New Year’s Eve celebration. He knew his parents had been invited out to attend a bash being thrown by some of their friends that evening, so he felt it would be the perfect opportunity for us to do something special too.

Ryan’s parents left a little after 6:00 on New Year’s Eve and said they wouldn’t be back until two or three the next morning. Once they were gone, he talked me into dressing up for dinner and then led me downstairs. I don’t know when he managed to set up their dining room for a romantic candlelight dinner for two, but it was all ready when the take out dinner from one of the nicest restaurants in town was delivered. He had ordered us both a Caesar salad, filet mignon, baked potato with sour cream, broccoli in a cheese sauce and chocolate mousse for dessert. He even had a bottle of sweet wine, which he had talked his father into purchasing for us for the evening, so we could also celebrate the New Year. In fact, it was my first taste of wine, since my father’s church used grape juice for communion.

I couldn’t believe Ryan had gone to all of this trouble, as well as this much expense just for me. After dinner, we watched a movie next and then I led Ryan to the bedroom for my farewell present. Before we even got to the bed, I placed both of my hands on the sides of his face and slowly moved my lips to meet his. I opened mine slightly, to allow my tongue to run across his two, luscious, ruby-red lips, and when a thin slit formed between them, I let my tongue slip inside. I then used it to explore his teeth, tongue and the lining of his oral cavity, before Ryan began sucking on that probing muscle, the same way he had done on another organ so many times before. Once he stopped doing that, our tongues began to parry in pure lust.

I was groaning quite loudly at this point, while he worked on that moist projectile, but I was also busy unbuttoning his shirt. As soon as I’d unfastened the last button, I removed his shirt from his body and pulled his t-shirt out of his waistband. I then lifted it up and over his head and only broke our kiss long enough to perform this simple task. After we resumed kissing, I unbuckled and unsnapped his trousers, as I allowed my hands wander up and down his back, until they slid under the elastic band of his briefs. I then cupped his ass checks and pulled him tightly against me, as his dress pants slid off his hips and fell toward the floor.

Now, it was Ryan’s turn to undress me and he proceeded to do it exactly the same way I had done it to him. We were now clad only in our briefs, while caressing and trying to suck out each other’s tonsils. Eventually, we removed our undershorts as well and then I led my lover over to the bed. After placing a large bath towel over the sheet, I arranged him with his head and chest on a pillow, while his butt was sticking up in the air. I then moved around and positioned myself behind him, since I planned on giving him his first ever rim job.

When I initially stuck my tongue out and let it run it up and down Ryan’s ass crack, he jumped and quickly looked back at me. I offered him a quick explanation about what I was doing and told him to relax and enjoy it, as I stuck my tongue straight out and pressed it against his cute, pink pucker. Over the next couple of minutes, I allowed my wet muscle swirl all around every smooth centimeter of the area, and once it was completely wet, I gently forced my tongue into his chute, before flicking it in and out in rapid succession.

Ryan gasped when my tongue first entered him, but then he relaxed and enjoyed the sensation, as I twirled my tongue all around the velvety lining of his hole. I made certain to give him as much pleasure as possible this way, while lubing him up with my saliva, and when I felt he was sufficiently prepared, I grabbed the Vaseline jar and greased up my tool, in preparation to enter him. I then lined my stiffy up with his opening and began to gently push against his rosebud.

When the head of my penis popped into him, Ryan moaned, but it was not a moan of pain, but one of pleasure. Once he also gave me his verbal assurance that he was fine, I continued plunging my hot rod, inch by inch, into him until my pubic hairs brushed against his ass cheeks. Now that I was completely embedded in his hole, I gave him some time to adjust, before I slowly started sliding my penis in and out of his wonderfully tight orifice.

I pulled it back until only the head remained inside him and then tenderly pushed it back again, as I attempted to give us both the most satisfaction as possible. While I was doing this, I also reached my right hand around his side and grasped his rigid prick, so I could stroke him at the same pace I was assaulting his ass with my cock. I did my best to maintain the same steady rhythm on both, while gradually increasing my pace, as we neared our joint climax. We brought in the New Year by releasing our loads simultaneously, mine up his ass and his all over his chest and the towel I had placed on his bed.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR, RYAN! I LOVE YOU, MAN!”

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..