Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,552 Words
  • 1,652 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Son Of A Preacher Man - 8. Chapter 8 – Let He Who Has Not Sinned Cast The First Stone

I called Ryan after I got home and advised him of Peter’s decision. He said he was glad to hear Peter would be coming and his parents had already agreed to let him stay with us, if he decided to come. Ryan didn’t inquire as to whether we had done anything yet or, if so, what we’d done, so I was pleased to think that Ryan trusted me enough to not worry about what might be taking place. Ryan also said he’d talk to Mr. Johnson and see if Peter could work on the farm with us too. After that, he told me how much he missed me and I told him I felt the same way and advised him I’d talk to him a couple of more times before summer and then we said goodbye.

Once I hung up, I was beside myself with excitement, because I realized I’d be with my two best friends for most of the summer. I had already warned Peter that Ryan and I would need some time to ourselves as well, but that there would be other times when all three of us could mess around together. He said he understood and he’d make sure to give us as much time alone as we needed. Seeing that was settled, I was really looking forward to our summer vacation.

After that had been taken care of, everything else was going really well. Even though we were only able to get together once or twice a week, Peter seemed content through March and April with our oral sex lessons. When May rolled around, however, he was more than ready to try something new.

“Zach? Do you think I’m ready to try butt fucking?” he asked as soon to the door on his room had closed.

“That’s for you to decide, Pete, because I don’t think there are any special requirements before you begin,” I advised him. “It’s not like you’re applying for a job and have to meet certain minimum requirements in order to be considered. On the other hand, if there were I think your qualifications, those hanging between your legs, would be more than adequate.” Peter chuckled at my observation.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” he agreed, and then without waiting to catch his breath again, he continued. “Would you fuck me then? I want to see what it feels like to have a dick up my ass.”

“I’ll do it, if that’s what you want,” I confirmed. “Do you have any Vaseline or baby oil?”

“There’s some in the bathroom,” he answered. “Wait here and I’ll go get it.”

Peter then ran out of his bedroom, grabbed what we needed to use as lube and then raced back and handed it to me. We both undressed and Peter looked me in the eye.

“What position do you want me in to do this?” he wondered.

“Pete, have you ever had anything at all up your chute before?” I needed to know first.

“Sometimes I stick one or two of my fingers up there when I’m jerking off,” he confessed.

“Well, I’ll loosen you up first then, but you’ve got a choice on which position we use. You can do it doggy style, on all fours, or we can do it with you lying on your belly. If you don’t want to do it either of those ways, you can lie on your back and pull up your knees up to your chest or I can lie on my back and you can sit on my dick and then bounce up and down.”

“Which way is the best?” he followed, while giving me a questioning look.

“Each way has it advantages and disadvantages,” I replied. “I think we should either do doggy style or with you on your back and your legs pulled up for the first time.”

“Well, I’ve seen videos of boys doing it doggy style, so let’s try it that way,” he suggested.

After Peter got into position, I lubed up my fingers and started stretching his virgin entrance. I put my index finger up to his hole first and it slid right in, so I pumped it in and out a few times, before I added a second finger. There was no resistance when I did this either, so I pumped that duo back and forth and twisted them around in his rectum, as I continued to stretch it even more. Finally, I inserted a third finger into the mix, but this time Peter let out a slight gasp. After making certain he was all right before I continued, I began working the triple digits around as one and moved them in and out, as well as rotating them. I even made sure to brush against his prostate once or twice, just to let him experience that sensation as well.

When I was satisfied he was sufficiently loosened, I lubed up my cock and positioned myself to get down to business. I pulled back the foreskin, pointed my rod at his sphincter and then effortlessly pushed the head of my dick into his chaste opening. Peter moaned when this happened, but I recognized it as a moan of pleasure, not of pain. Seeing he was doing fine, I slid the rest of my prick in, a little at a time, and finally my meat rested within the confines of his untouched tunnel.

I quickly asked if he was ready to begin and he told me to go ahead, so I began my assault on this virgin territory. Slowly, I pulled my dick back as far as I could and then forcefully pushed it back in until my ball sac slapped against his inner thighs. I continued to piston in and out of his backside, while adding slightly more force and gradually increasing my pace as we went along. I was also simultaneously stroking Peter’s rigid tool and using the same rhythm, so he would get off too. When I began to feel my juices starting to boil deep in my loins, I knew I was nearing the brink, so I picked up the pace on Pete’s weapon. A short time later, I felt his penis expand in my hand, just before he spewed his seed all over himself and the sheets.

When Peter’s orgasm hit, his ass muscles contracted around my penis and increased the sensations I was feeling, which caused me to blow my load up his chute. The first blasts scalded the silky lining of his tender tube and the following shots filled his tunnel and caused it to begin leaking out and running down his perineum. Completely spent, Peter collapsed on the bed, taking me along, with my now softening prick still plugging his ass.

“Is it always that good?” he barely gasped out a few seconds later.

“Yes, I’d have to say it is,” I answered. “So I take it you liked doing it then?”

“At first it kinda felt like I was taking a shit in reverse, but then I started to tingle all over, especially when your dick kept rubbing against something inside of me,” he confessed. “I thought it was great when I shot my wad, but when you started filling me with yours, I was in heaven.”

“My cock was rubbing against your prostate,” I pointed out. “I’m really glad you liked it.”

“Do you want me to do you the same way?” he eagerly inquired

“I’m not sure you’d be able to so soon after you also blasted off, so why don’t you rest for a few minutes and then I’ll ride you?” I countered. “That way you can just lie on your back and enjoy it, without having to worry about what you’re doing.”

“Yeah, ok. Whatever you think it best,” he agreed. “I’m willing to do whatever you say.”

While giving Peter a chance to enjoy the afterglow from his latest encounter, we took a short breather to get a drink and talk a little more about his experience. We also discussed our upcoming summer plans and then we went back to his bedroom. After stripping down again, we got on the bed and I got ready to give him his second lesson of the day.

I began by lubing up my hole and inserted one finger at a time, until I had three fingers in. Then, I started rotating them around my rectum and stretching it out as much as possible, because I knew Peter’s penis was bigger than anything I’d taken before. When I looked over at him and determined he was ready for the next step, I bent down and took his dick in my mouth, to bring him back to life. Once I had him aroused and fully erect again, I let his penis slip from my between my lips and began to grease it up for his next session. As soon as I had him sufficiently prepared, I poised my body above Peter’s joystick and slowly lowered myself down on his slippery pole.

Peter drew in a sharp intake of air as my anus swallowed the head of his cock and he enjoyed the feeling of the satiny warmth of my love tunnel for the first time. As I slid down his rod, I was also allowing my body time to adjust to his unusual thickness, until my ass cheeks were being tickled by his wiry pubes. Once I felt that, I knew it was time to give my friend the ride of his life.

Slowly, I hoisted my butt up in the air and almost let his dick slide out of my tunnel, before I rapidly dropped back down on it, until I was once again resting on his groin. I kept repeating this motion and watched Peter writhe beneath me and gasp for air as he savored the tingling in his loins. Faster and faster, I raised and lowered my body on his swollen member until I took him to the edge of nirvana. Eventually, Peter leaped over the cliff and rammed his cock up to meet my descent, as he released wave after wave of his hot juices up my butt. I continued to lift up and down a few more times, until his penis began to get soft and reluctantly slipped from my ass.

“Wow. That was wonderful,” Peter hissed, as his body started to come down from the sexual high. “It was fantastic! I knew it would be good, but I wasn’t ready for it to feel so incredible.”

“Yeah, it’s really great, isn’t it?” I concurred.

“Yes, it is, so thanks again, Zach,” he offered. “You’re one hell of a friend and I’m really glad you’re MY friend.”

“Thanks, Pete, and I’m glad you’re my friend too,” I confirmed.

After this session was over, Peter and I got back together several more times and enjoyed a variety of sexual events with each encounter. We weren’t able to meet frequently, but when we did we tried to enjoy a couple of different activities with each encounter. We were rapidly approaching the end of the school year and would soon be leaving to spend a large part of the summer with Ryan. We’d already purchased our plane tickets and began to pack our work clothes and other items for the trip, so we were both quite excited and looking forward to this opportunity.

“Pete, my parents are going to be going to a wedding out of town this Saturday, so I’m going to be home all day by myself. Do you think you’d like to come over and spend the night?” I offered. “It will give us a chance to do a few more things alone before we leave for the summer, because I want you to feel confident when you do any of this with Ryan too. Besides, he and I will probably be spending a good deal of out time alone for the first couple of weeks, so I want to make sure you’re taken care of before that happens. I don’t want you to feel sexually frustrated and disappointed that we’re not including you right away.”

I didn’t usually initiate the encounters with Peter, since I was only his guide on his journey into sexual awareness, but I wanted to make sure his needs were met before we left. Ryan and I would need some quality time alone once we got there and I didn’t want Peter’s lust to be unfulfilled until we invited him to join us. This would be the last weekend at home before we caught our flight on Thursday, so it should help to satisfy him for at least a while.

“Yeah, sounds great,” he agreed. “If I’m able to get enough sexercise this weekend, then I could probably last a couple of weeks before I would need to bother you two love birds. In fact, I think it’s a great idea and will benefit all of us. Thanks, Zach, I’ll be at your place around noon then, since we are done working at the store until the fall.”

“Wait. Why don’t you spend Friday night too, because my parents will be leaving early,” I suggested. “That way, we’ll have the place to ourselves and can utilize every minute of the weekend to satisfy your needs.”

“Ok, that sounds even better,” he concurred. “I’ll check with my folks and then call you later. See you, Zach.”

“See you, Peter, but remember that everything is off limits until my parents leave. Ok?” I reminded him.

“Sure. No problem,” he agreed. “I think I can spend one night with you without getting all horny, so don’t worry, bud. I won’t blow our cover, because I’d rather wait and blow something else.”

“Get out of here and I’ll talk to you later,” I teased, while giving him a playful shove.

Peter got permission and we walked home from school together on Friday. My parents had no problem with the idea, since they had met Peter before, but they still pumped him with the usual social questions about his health, his family, how he was doing in school and what extracurricular activities he participated in. We had a pleasant evening with my mom and dad, and both of them thanked Peter for coming over so I didn’t have to be alone. They told him that he must be a very good friend to be willing to give up his weekend just to keep me company and Peter and I somehow managed to stifle our giggles, so we didn’t give anything away. Once we were alone though, Peter and I had a good laugh over my parents’ comment.

The next morning, Peter and I were just waking up when my mother came in to tell us they were leaving. She gave me a verbal list of things we shouldn’t do, repeated the instruction from the previous night as to an emergency number, meals, etc., and then she kissed me good bye. Peter and I stood in the doorway, waving farewell, as my parents began their trip.

“What do you say to a quickie before breakfast?” Peter asked, as soon as my parents were out of sight.

“Man, you sure don’t like to waste any time, do you?” I quipped.

“I try not to,” he chuckled. “I just have to drop a load before my balls explode.”

“Yeah, come to think of it, I could stand to bust a nut too,” I agreed. “Come on, we’ll do it in my room.”

We went upstairs and decided we’d do a quick sixty-nine; that way we’d both get off at the same time. We undressed, hopped on the bed, arranged ourselves so our genitals where pointing at the other’s face and almost in unison began flicking our tongues at the other’s dickhead. It didn’t take long for Peter’s dick to become inflated, so I took it into my mouth, with him following quickly following suit. I slowly began to work on his ample member and we had just begun to work ourselves into an enjoyable rhythm when I heard the door to my room open.

“Zach, have you seen where I put…” the voice began, only to stop abruptly.

It was my mother and she froze when she saw Peter and me on the bed. I watched as the blood gradually drained from her body, when she realized what we were up to.

“Oh, dear,” she muttered, as she slowly eased her way out of the room.

I jumped out of bed, grabbed my shorts, yanked them on, and raced out the door after my mother. She was still standing at the foot of the stairs, regaining her composure.

“Mom, it wasn’t… well it wasn’t… what it looked like,” I offered, lamely.

“I think it was exactly what it looked like,” she countered, still looking flustered.

“Mom, please let me explain,” I urged, but she held up her hand to stop me from going further.

“Zach, I can’t talk about this right now. I’ve got to go,” she said, as she moved toward the door.

“Mom, please don’t tell Dad,” I pleaded, because I feared the worst if he knew about this.

“Zach, you know I have to,” she answered. “I can’t keep this from him.”

“Mom, pleeeeeeeze?” I begged, nearly in tears, since I was well aware of how this most likely going to turn out.

“Zach, dear. I won’t tell him until we’re on our way home tonight, because I don’t want to spoil the day for him,” she compromised. “But I do have to tell him, because he’s your father and has a right to know what’s going on here.”

“But, Mom? He’ll kill me,” I whined. “He’ll throw me out of the house and tell me that I’m no longer his son. Please, Mom, don’t do this to us.”

“Your father will probably be upset, but I doubt he’ll resort to violence,” she responded, although I didn’t quite agree.

“But he’ll send me away somewhere. I just know he will,” I pleaded.

“I don’t think he’ll go to that extreme either, but he will probably want to speak to you after Sunday services,” she pointed out. “I suggest that either Peter goes home or you two refrain from further conduct of that nature, though. I’ve got to go, dear, your father is probably stewing out in the car and wondering what’s keeping me. We’ll deal with this tomorrow. I sincerely suggest that you spend your time thinking about how you want to talk about this with your father.”

With that said, she turned and left, as I watched the car drive off again. I suddenly felt my emotional dam burst and started to bawl like a baby. Peter must have heard me weeping, because he crept down the stairs, clad only in his underwear, as he tried to ease my pain.

“They’re going to kill me when they get back and they’ll probably tell your parents too,” I warned him.

“I don’t care, Zach,” he quickly countered. “I’ll face my parents if I have to, because I’d have to tell them some time. Come on, let’s go back upstairs and I’ll try to make you feel better.”

“Damn it, Peter. Can’t you see I’m in big trouble here?” I shot back. “My dad hates queers and thinks the things they do are abominations. To him, I’m a major, major sinner now and he won’t want me in his house. I’m in deep shit here, so I’ve got to figure out what to do.”

“Look, if he throws you out, then you can come and live with me,” Peter offered. “I think my parents will be cool about this, because they’re pretty liberal and usually are willing to accept almost anything, as long as it doesn’t hurt someone else.”

“But my parents aren’t going to want anything to do with me and I don’t know if I can handle that,” I confessed. “They’re going to hate me, but I still love them, so I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle it if that actually happens.”

“Come on, dude. Relax,” Peter urged. “Things will work out, so don’t worry. Come on. Let’s go upstairs so I can make you feel better and then I’ll help you plan your strategy. We’ll talk about what you’re going to say to your dad and make a backup plan, just in case the first one doesn’t work. Don’t worry, bud. I’m not going to let you go through this alone. You wouldn’t be in this mess if you weren’t trying to help me, so come on and give me your hand.”

Hesitantly, I extended my arm toward Peter and he pulled me back to my bedroom with him. He did make me feel a little better and I decided to continue on with our previous plan, to satiate Peter’s sexual needs. We talked long and hard about what had happened in between our sexual forays and I agreed I would stay with him, if my parents threw me out. I would then remain with Peter until we went to be with Ryan for the summer and then the three of us could decide what my next move should be.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..