Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,313 Words
  • 1,766 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Son Of A Preacher Man - 3. Chapter 3 - The Wages Of Sin

I woke up Saturday morning, wrapped in Ryan’s arms. He was still asleep, so I just lifted my head and watched him lying there for a while. He was so beautiful that I found it hard to believe how fortunate I was. I mean, how lucky was it that I happened to take a job on the same farm he worked at and where the two of us would mess around and fall in love? He looked so innocent and peaceful lying next to me, as I watched his smooth chest rise and fall with each fragile breath he took, so I began to think my assumption about God had been correct. I knew he wouldn’t have made me gay and then left me to suffer through life alone. Instead, he sent me this adorable young lover to fulfill my needs, and while I was staring at Ryan, his eyes fluttered open and he noticed me watching him.

“What’s the matter, Zach?” he wondered in a groggy voice.

“Nothing’s the matter. I just love looking at you… you’re so damn handsome,” I replied, while continuing to stare at him and Ryan blushed.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” he quickly shot back, as an evil grin began to spread across his face. “You ready for a little action, Studly?”

“Yeah, but can’t we at least eat first?” I countered, as I felt my stomach growl.

“It’s right here, bud,” he teased, while stroking the sheet over his groin.

“No! I meant breakfast. You know, like cereal,” I whined. “I don’t eat meat for breakfast.”

“That’s too bad. You’ll never know what you’re missing then,” he teased, with that evil sneer still on his lips.

We laughed, hopped out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to fill our bellies. We were still naked, but Ryan didn’t have any close neighbors, so we didn’t worry about it. We each had a bowl of cereal, along with some toast with jelly, and I was just about finished when Ryan came over and smeared my chest with the fruity spread. I was shocked, but I slid my hand into the jelly jar and then did the same thing to him. He laughed, loaded up his fingers with more jelly and then covered my face and dick with the sticky substance. Of course, I had to return the favor, so when we had finished our childish antics, we both looked at each other and began to laugh hysterically.

“I think we should go clean up,” I offered, as I briefly broke the merriment.

“And I’ve got just the idea about how we’re going to do it.” Ryan announced.

He then took my hand, as an ear-to-ear grin spread across his face, and dragged me back to his bedroom.

“I thought we were going to shower,” I said, as he pushed me onto his bed.

“Nah, I’ve got a better way,” he countered.

With that, Ryan straddled my body and started licking the jelly off of my face. After he finished with my face, he moved down to my chest and then to my penis. He licked every trace of jelly from my body and then looked into my eyes.

“Your turn now, champ,” he offered, with a silly grin.

We switched positions and I used the same technique to remove the jelly from his boyish frame that he had just used on mine. When I finished with his cock, I slipped it into my mouth and started to give him a hummer.

“Whoa there, partner. Hold your horses and round up them ponies,” he chortled. “I’ve got something else planned for today.”

“You mean what you said in the shower?” I challenged, skeptically.

“Give the prize to the kid with the shitty grin,” he shot back, while looking me over. “Do you think you’re ready to receive your prize?”

“Uh, I think we need to work up to this,” I countered. “I don’t think I’m ready to take your cock up my butt just yet.”

“I wasn’t just going to just shove it up your hole, Zach,” he explained. “I’m going to loosen you up first and get you ready for that. So, are you ready to trust me?”

Sheepishly, I looked into his face before I spoke. Even though I trusted him, I still wasn’t certain if I was ready to do this. After thinking about it some more, I finally relented.

“I’ll trust that you won’t hurt me,” I said in a barely audible voice. “So what do you want me to do?”

“Just lie back and pull your knees up to your chest.” Ryan added, as he grasped my ankles and began to lift my legs up, at the same time as I started to pull them toward my chest. “Just hold them like that and I’ll get you ready.”

Ryan quickly ran over to the other side of the room and grabbed something off of his dresser. By the time he returned to the bed, he had taken the lid off the jar of Vaseline and scooped out a big glob with his finger. He then bent down, near my ass, and began to coat my pucker with the petroleum jelly. After he finished doing that, he put his finger up to my hole and pushed it gently into my rectum. I moaned slightly, as he carefully started to move his finger in and out, while also twisting it around at the same time. I was getting hotter and hotter under his probing and started to squirm on the bed, which caused Ryan to look up at me and smile.

“You like it, don’t you?” he asked, and I merely nodded my head in confirmation. “Well, it’s going to get even better, so just relax and enjoy.”

He then withdrew his finger from my ass, so he could stick his index and middle fingers into the Vaseline jar next. Once they were adequately coated, he inserted both of them into my anus and stretched my rosebud a little more. It made me jump a little when he first did this, but gradually my body adjusted to the thickness and I started to enjoy the increased sensation. Ryan continued this for a little while longer, before he pulled those fingers out of my hole again.

“How did that feel? Are you still ok?” he asked, while studying my face.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It just made my intestines feel full, like I had to take a crap, but I liked how it made me tingle too,” I confessed.

“Great. I’ve still got a little more stretching to do, but you’re almost ready,” he assured me. “Just hang in there.”

Ryan then reached back into the jar, but this time he greased up the first three fingers on his hand, so he could insert them into me. Once again it made me squirm when he first did this, but he went slowly and let my sphincter muscles have time to adjust to the added thickness. Then, he worked them around in my butt again, but this time I was a lot more comfortable doing it than when we’d first started. Carefully, I watched his concentration and felt his gentleness as he got me ready, when he suddenly looked up at my face.

“Are you still ok with this?” he inquired and I nodded my head in agreement. “I think you’re ready for the main event, but I just have to prepare myself first.”

Having said that, he reached his fingers back into the jar and then started rubbing the lubricant over his rapidly expanding member. Once he was all greased up, he looked up at me and smiled.

“The things I’ve read about doing this said you should begin pushing out with your butt muscles when I start to enter you. You know, like you’re trying to take a dump, but not quite so hard,” he urged. “That will expand your opening and make it easier for me to get in. Are you ready?”

“Yes, I am,” I confirmed, although I was still harboring a little trepidation. “Just take it easy, ok?”

“Sure, pal. You know I wouldn’t hurt you,” he added, as he gave me a reassuring smile.

After saying this, he moved forward and placed his stiff dick against my rosebud and pushed gently against it. The head slipped right in, with very little resistance, but I still gasped as he entered me, even though there was no pain. Ryan looked at my face for approval to continue and I nodded, to let him know I was fine with it. Then, he started to push his boy meat up my tunnel, inch by inch, while constantly checking with me to make sure I wasn’t in any pain. Since he didn’t notice any problems, he kept going until I felt his pubes brushing the cheeks of my ass, which let me know he was all the way in.

I couldn’t quite describe the feeling this first time, but it didn’t hurt. I felt a little bloated though, but I could also feel his hot boyhood pulsing in my tight virgin hole. It actually made me feel that we could never be any closer to each other than we were at this moment. When I glanced at Ryan, I gave him a slight nod, to let him know I was ready, but I was instantly enthralled by the look of pure pleasure that was radiating across his gorgeous face. Ryan eventually started to pull his youthful meat out of me slowly, and when the head was the only part still in me, he pushed it back in. He gently kept up his pumping action, which sent a tingling sensation coursing throughout my entire body. Although I didn’t know it at the time, this happened whenever his penis brushed against my prostate.

“Ahhh. Ohhh. Mmm.” I groaned, as he worked on me, but he could tell I wasn’t in pain.

Ryan continued to pick up his pace, but I wasn’t sure if he was reacting to my pleasure or if he’d discovered some urgency of his own. My cock was also rigid and reacting to his chest brushing up against it with every stroke, because he was leaning over me at the time, as he drove his penis in and out of my hole. Once again, he quickened his pace, so I had a feeling it wouldn’t be long before both of us erupted in pure bliss.

Ryan began to gasp, as I felt his prick expand in my hole, and then a few moments later, he arched his head and chest slightly backward, as I felt the first warm, blast from his engorged rifle fire into me. Over the next few seconds, a few more shots filled my intestines, as my own penis jerked and erupted all over us. Our bodies were now covered, from nose to navel, with hot boy spunk.

When his penis had deposited its last squirt into my hole, Ryan literally collapsed onto my chest. My juices formed a sticky seal between us, as I ground my body against his as a thank-you for the rapture I’d just felt. Then, I wrapped my arms around his chest, as I gave him an affectionate hug, before I raised my right hand up to his head, so I could let my fingers run through his hair and stroke his head. We lay there like this for quite a few minutes, before either of us could speak.

“Thank you, Ryan, that was wonderful,” I gasped, fulfilled. “I loved what we did and I love you.”

Wearily, Ryan lifted his head, studied my face and then responded.

“This afternoon, after we’ve rested up for a while, then you can do the same thing to me,” he offered. “Agreed?”

“Agreed,” I eagerly confirmed. “I can’t wait to please you like this, because it was fantastic. What do you say about taking that shower now though?”

“Great idea,” he concurred.

We went into the shower to wash, as we carefully scrubbed every square inch of young flesh on each other’s body. When we finished, we agreed to go downstairs and watch some TV next, until we felt rested. We settled on some cartoons first, followed by a baseball game, and only took a brief break for lunch. After the baseball game ended, we went upstairs again, so I could give Ryan the same loving attention that he had shown to me earlier.

I grabbed the Vaseline and began to lube him up, while following the same procedure he had used on me. I started by first using one finger, then two and finally three, and when I finished doing that, I moved into position and put the head of my penis against his opening. Ryan told me he was ready, so I gently pushed my way in. I slipped in fairly easily, since I had stretched him out pretty well beforehand, and it felt wonderful with my cock completely enveloped by his tight, silky smooth, hot lining.

The feeling was incredible and I almost blew my load as soon as I entered him, just from feeling the incredible joy of being inside his hole. After I calmed down a little, I looked at Ryan to make sure he was all right and saw him smile back at me, with one of those special grins he gave me at times like this. Instinctively, I knew this was my signal to continue, so I pulled most of the way out and then rammed my dick back into him. Man, doing this filled me with a truly awesome feeling and my body began to react on its own, as I pulled out again, before slamming my meat home one more time.

I kept this same routine up for the next couple of minutes and could feel the pressure building within my loins, as those same electrical impulses began pulsing in my groin and started to spread throughout my body, in all directions. It was the most fantastic feeling I’d ever experienced and I never wanted it to end, but I could tell from the pressure in my scrotum that this wasn’t to be. I was going at Ryan the same way I had seen dogs doing it out in the yard, and he was moaning and panting beneath me, which let me know he was enjoying this nearly as much as I was.

It took only a few minutes more before I pushed into him as far as I could go and my penis began to erupt like a fire hose that had been opened full blast. I felt light-headed and giddy from the release, and once I was drained, I collapsed on top of Ryan’s heaving chest. We were now complete, since our two bodies and souls had merged into one, because we knew we would never again be completely happy without the other one in our life.

Later, we had a pizza delivered for dinner and then I felt I had to speak to Ryan. I needed clarification about something, before we went any further.

“Do you remember that we have do go to my father’s church tomorrow?” I asked, and he nodded. “And you’re good with that, right?” He nodded again. “Great. We’ll have to leave about 9:30, because Sunday school starts at 10:00 and regular services begin at 11:00. Dad should finish between noon and 12:30, depending on how much he gets into his sermon. Then, we’ll be able to come back here for a couple of hours before I’ll have to go home for evening services.”

“I know and I told you I’d go with you, so I will, as long as I’m able to be with you,” he confirmed. “Church is church and I’m fine with it, so quit your worrying and enjoy the rest of the night.”

“All churches are not the same and you’d better be prepared for a fire-and-brimstone sermon,” I warned him. “I don’t remember dad’s topic for tomorrow, but last week’s sermon was kind of mild, so I expect this one’s going to be a scorcher. If you don’t like it, just try to tune him out, but we’ve got to be real careful about not touching in church. I don’t want to start any rumors or have any problems.”

“Gotcha, so don’t worry,” he agreed. “I’ll be cool.”

We didn’t have any more sex for the rest of the day, since we were kind of tired out. Instead, we spent the night watching TV and playing Ryan’s Play Station games. It was seldom that I got to watch a television program and Ryan was just starting to teach me how to play the video games, so I wasn’t very good at doing it, but we still had a lot of fun. Eventually, we just decided to go up to his bedroom and go to sleep. We slept together in Ryan’s bed, cuddled up against each other again, just like we had done the night before, as we enjoyed each other’s company and warm body, as our hot flesh pressed together.

The next morning, we woke up early and got ready to attend services. We showered together and then dressed in slacks, ties and sport coats, before we began to make our way over to my dad’s church. When we got there, I was greeted by many of the members of the congregation, the same way I was greeted by them each week, but I also introduced Ryan as a close friend whom I was getting acquainted with our church. Everyone seemed pleased that I had brought a guest and we went in to take our seats for the Sunday school session.

Of course, Ryan sat next to me in the teen class and today the teacher told us the story of Abraham’s devotion to God and his willingness to sacrifice his son Isaac, at God’s request. As it turned out, Abraham didn’t actually have to kill his son, because God stopped him before the deed was done. God was merely testing the depth of Abraham’s love and devotion and was pleased that he was willing to sacrifice so much to him. As a reward for Abraham’s faith and love, God spared Isaac’s life.

After class, I led Ryan into the main part of the church, where we slid into one of the pews about halfway down the aisle. My warning to Ryan the night before was right on target, because I could tell this was going to be one of my father’s fire-breathing sermons. Unfortunately for us, it was his sermon on ‘The Sins of the Flesh,’ so I guess this wasn’t really such great timing on my part.

As the sermon progressed, I felt really horrible for Ryan. It was bad enough that I was forced to constantly feel guilty about my orientation, but now Ryan was about to experience the heat from the same blast furnace in which I lived. Dad started off talking about adultery and prostitution, so Ryan seemed to be taking it in stride, but I knew that wasn’t going to last. When I felt my father approaching the subject of homosexuality, however, I looked over at Ryan’s face and cringed, because I knew what was about to follow. As my dad began his tirade on this topic, I saw Ryan’s face first drain of blood and then he went completely flush. At this point, I was beginning to feel badly that I had dragged him along today.

What was even worse was that this wasn’t the short version of the sermon either. Instead, my father covered each and every verse in the Bible that dealt with homosexuality and went over every passage, in detail, as he described what it meant and its implications for eternal salvation. I felt Ryan held up fairly well under this assault, even better than I would have, if I’d been in his shoes, so I was pleased by his performance. Near the end of the service though, my father made a surprise announcement to the congregation.

“What I have to tell you now, I do with an extremely heavy heart, because I have come to think of all of you as family,” he started and then paused, so he could scan the various faces in the room before resuming. “I reluctantly must inform you that I am being transferred to another parish and will be leaving here by the middle of August.”

My mouth suddenly dropped to the floor, because I had no prior knowledge about this, as the rest of the congregation released a collective groan. After the news had sunk in, Ryan turned toward me with an expression of horror etched upon his cute boy face, as my father started speaking again.

“My mother lives outside of Albany, N.Y.,” he continued, “and has not been doing very well, so I’d asked for a transfer to put me closer to her. I was recently informed that a position has opened up, so I’ll be moving my family to a church just east of Syracuse, N.Y. and will take over as their pastor at the beginning of September. I will miss each and every one of you and will keep you in my prayers, while wishing you all the very best. Your new minister will arrive by late August, so there shouldn’t be any interruption to the church as a whole.”

I waited for my father outside after the service ended, with Ryan by my side. I was furious with my dad for not telling me about this before he told the congregation, but even more so for not even letting me know this was a possibility. It took every ounce of self-restraint I had to give him time to conclude bidding his farewells to the members of the church first, so we could have a little more privacy. Once he finished speaking with the last of the parishioners, I approached him.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this before?” I screamed, and he looked at me in horror and dismay.

“Now, son, calm down. I didn’t tell you about it, because I didn’t learn it was official until yesterday,” he assured me. “You were off with your friend at the time and I didn’t want to spoil your visit, so I figured you might as well just hear about it with everyone else. I didn’t expect you to take it like this.”

“What did you expect?” I demanded. “You must have asked for this a long time ago, so you could have at least told me what you were planning when you did that.”

“I didn’t want to tell you until it was definite, since I didn’t know if they’d be able to find me a congregation closer to where your grandmother lives,” he reasoned. “I might have been turned down for the transfer, so nothing was certain. If this hadn’t come about, then we still would have been here and I wouldn’t have had to trouble you with the information or caused you to worry.”

“Well it did go through and I don’t want to go!” I complained. “No, I’m not going to go!”

“Son, calm down,” he urged. “You know you’re too young to stay here on your own, so you’ll have to come with the family. You’ll be fine and you’ll make new friends there.”

“It won’t be fine and I’m not going,” I repeated.

After I’d said that, I turned around and raced away from the church. Ryan chased after me, as he tried hard to catch up, but I was nearly at his house before I felt his hand resting on my shoulder.

“Easy, man. We’ve gotta talk about this,” he reasoned, both winded and concerned.

“Ryan, I’m not going with him. I’ll stay here with you,” I stated, while hoping he’d agree with me. “I can’t leave you… I’ll never leave you… I’ll…”

Before I finished my thought, however, I broke down and started to sob uncontrollably. Ryan caressed me to his chest and just held me, as I wept into his shirt.

“Zach, calm down and we’ll discuss this,” Ryan urged. “I don’t want you to go either, so maybe I can talk my parents into letting you live with us. We’ll think of something, bro, so don’t worry.”

“Do you really think your parents would take me in, Ryan?” I asked, while feeling slightly hopeful. “I’ll keep my job at the farm through the school year, so I can pay for my own food and clothes. I’ll do anything, but I can’t leave you, Ryan.”

“Don’t worry about it, Zach,” he reiterated. “I’ll talk to my mom and dad when they get home and we’ll work something out, but just don’t cry. I hate to see you cry.”

After saying this, Ryan wrapped his arms around my body and clung to me, as he also stroked my hair and covered my face in soft, little kisses. This only made me love him even more, as he showed his deep concern and did all the little things he could think of in an effort to make me feel better. At the same time, my head was spinning round and round; because I just couldn’t believe this was happening.

Maybe I was wrong this morning and God isn’t as loving and forgiving as I thought then, and maybe this is his way of punishing me for loving another boy. Perhaps my father’s sermon wasn’t just a coincidence today and he was actually guided by God to choose that topic, in order to show Ryan and me the errors of our way. This might be all God’s doing, and if it was, then I think I might hate him.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..