Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,053 Words
  • 3,759 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 7 - 45. Chapter 45 - Back In The Fold

I started the engine and pulled out of the rest area. We’d have to go to the next exit before I could turn the van around and begin the journey home, so I quickly got it up to the speed limit and moved out of the acceleration lane. I looked in the rearview mirror quickly, to see how Kevin and Vinnie were doing, and I could tell there wasn’t going to be any quick or easy fix to their problems.

“Vinnie, I can’t tell you how sorry I am that I messed around and ruined your plans,” Kevin began. “I picked up the roses and the bracelet you dropped, after I chased you. I’m really sorry and they were both lovely.” Vinnie just studied Kevin’s face for a few seconds, before he responded.

“Why did you do it? Why would you have sex with someone else?” Vinnie’s pain was still obvious in both his voice and expression and stabbed through Kevin like a knife.

“Because I’m a fucking idiot,” Kevin admitted, as if that answered Vinnie’s question. “I met up this guy I kind of knew and he was willing to have sex with me. I was horny, so I gave in to my needs, but that’s just it. It was only sex. I didn’t and don’t love him. I only love you and I promise I’ll never do anything like that ever again.”

Kevin’s eyes were pleading with Vinnie now, while hoping for the best. He was praying Vinnie would forgive him, as he continued to beg for another chance to prove his love.

“That’s the problem,” Vinnie eventually responded, “I love you too. It’s just that I’m not sure I trust you any more.” Kevin looked crestfallen. It almost appeared as if Vinnie had just ripped Kevin’s heart from his chest.

“How many other times have you been with someone else since we’ve been together?” Vinnie pressed.

“This was the only time, I swear!” Kevin exclaimed, hoping his words would convince Vinnie of his sincerity.

“You’re telling me you’ve only done this once,” Vinnie reiterated, although it sounded as if he doubted Kevin’s words, “and I just happen to catch you? That’s pretty extraordinary odds.” Kevin knew he was in deep shit with his lover and had to come up with a way to convince him he was being honest now.

“Yes, those are unbelievable odds, but it’s still the truth,” Kevin stated, in the sincerest voice he could muster. “Since you and I have been together, I haven’t wanted anyone else, but I couldn’t stand the thought of being alone on Valentine’s Day. Yes, I was with another guy, but I was pretending it was you.”

Vinnie still wasn’t sure how truthful Kevin’s statement was, but his claim that he was thinking of Vinnie at the time did lessen the sting of being cheated on, if only slightly. Vinnie wondered if it might be possible Kevin actually was pretending they were the ones having sex together, but Vinnie still wasn’t sold on that possibility.

“Why didn’t you just come home or call and ask me to come there then?” Vinnie shot back, while trying to clarify how this might have happened.

“Because I thought I could control myself, and I did, until Friday,” Kevin explained. “I went out to grab a bite to eat and ran into this guy I knew him from one of my classes. He asked if he could sit with me and I said yes, but I wasn’t thinking of anything more than sharing a table with him. I knew he was also gay, so while we were eating I started telling him how much I missed you. I also told him how the family always makes special plans for us on Valentine’s Day, so we could enjoy ourselves and not be targets. He thought that sounded awesome, so I continued telling him about you.

“The more I told him, the more I missed you, and just thinking about you got me really hard. When we got up to leave, he spotted the bulge in my jeans and suggested he could help take care of my problem. He said even though he wasn’t you, maybe I could pretend he was and that might help me feel better. I know, I know. It was dumb and I was taken in by him, but at the time it made perfect sense.” Kevin was beginning to sob now, but Vinnie made no attempt to comfort him.

“Vinnie, you have to believe me,” Kevin pleaded. “It was just a moment of weakness on my part and I would never have even considered it, if I knew it would end up costing me your love. I do love you Vinnie and I feel so bad that I hurt you. I swear if you’ll give me another chance, I’ll never do anything like that ever again. Please say you’ll forgive me. Please!” Kevin was begging now and grabbed Vinnie’s hands. He was holding them between his own, as his eyes and face pleaded with Vinnie to forgive him.

It wasn’t that Vinnie was unmoved, because he could tell Kevin was hurting nearly as much as he was about this mess. What stopped him was the vision of Kevin and that other guy kept popping into his mind. How could he say yes and forgive Kevin, while he could still see his lover and this other boy together? Vinnie continued to struggle with this dilemma and Kevin squirmed.

Seeing Vinnie had not answered him, Kevin became worried and decided to try a new approach. While Vinnie was deep in thought, Kevin reached up and began stroking Vinnie’s hair and face, and then he bent forward and placed a soft, light, sweet kiss on Vinnie’s lips.

Vinnie reflexively began to pull back, but then stopped. There was no way he could deny he wanted this as much as Kevin did, so he didn’t pull completely away from him. The thing was, Vinnie didn’t respond or participate either. He wanted to show Kevin he was still a little undecided as to what he should do and Kevin sensed this and ended the kiss, so he could look Vinnie in the eye.

“I don’t know how I can convince you that you’re still my only love, but I will keep trying,” Kevin told him. “Maybe I don’t deserve it, but I hope you’ll find it in your heart to give me another chance. If you do, I promise you won’t be sorry.” Kevin continued to hold Vinnie’s hands and massaged them unconsciously, as he waited for some sort of answer.

“Okay. I’m not perfect either and I know people make mistakes,” Vinnie offered, “but if you ever do anything like this ever again, I’ll cut off your last ball and then we’ll be finished for good.”

I think Vinnie’s threat shocked Kevin, but he was relieved Vinnie had finally told him he’d forgive him. In his excitement, Kevin almost leapt on top of Vinnie, but his seatbelt prevented that from happening. I did watch as they shared their first kiss of reconciliation, a very tender and passionate affair, during which they reaffirmed their love for each other. I was relieved when I saw this happen, because I knew it meant things would probably get back to normal between them, although I was also equally as certain there were probably still a few potholes in the road ahead.

I believe they would have had sex right there in the van, if I hadn’t been with them. Instead, they kept pestering me about how long it would take before we got home. Their actions reminded me of kids on a long trip saying, ‘Are we there yet?’ They were in a hurry to get home and continually urged me to drive faster, but I didn’t do it. Instead, I explained my first priority was to get us all home safely and I think that got to them. They eased up their whining, but not their sexual mauling of each other.

Even though they kept their clothes on, their hands were all over each other, stroking those familiar and sensitive areas. I was surprised neither of them blew their load in the van, being stimulated in that fashion, but I don’t think that happened. However, by the time we arrived at the house and began to go inside, they were walking very funny. It was obvious they both had erections and were anxious to get to their room. The problem was, things didn’t go as they wanted.

Before they got inside, their brothers came running out to greet them and prevented them from going off alone. The others were curious and wanted to know where Vinnie had been, so they asked a multitude of questions. This slightly annoyed Kevin and Vinnie, because it was interfering with their unspoken plans, but to my surprise, the pair answered the grueling questions, as quickly as they could. Once this had been done and Vinnie had graciously accepted the others’ sincerest welcome home, the pair literally raced to their room.

As soon as the door was closed, Kevin and Vinnie began to kiss and make out in earnest. They each longed to reacquaint themselves with their lover, especially his most private parts. Slowly and lovingly they undressed each other, and as they removed each article of clothing, they paid particular attention to the area they had just exposed by its removal. By the time they got to each other’s boxers, they were both so aroused that there was a chance they might explode prematurely. Sensing this, they backed off a bit, to give their bodies a chance to calm down.

Once they felt it was safe to proceed, Kevin was the first to let his partner know how things were going to go. He hopped on the bed, got on his back and pulled his legs to his chest, to indicate to Vinnie he was offering him the ultimate prize. Vinnie didn’t need any further invitation, but seeing it had been a while since they had done anything, he knew he should loosen Kevin up first.

Grabbing the lube from their dresser, he greased up his fingers and began stretching Kevin’s love opening, to get him ready for what was to come. Once he thought his partner was sufficiently prepared, Vinnie slipped on a condom, lubed it up, got into position and began to slide his penis into Kevin’s waiting hole.

He entered it like a hot knife sliding through butter, and once he was totally inside, he began to pump in and out, giving both his partner and him pleasure. The pair was kissing frantically, but passionately, as Vinnie made love to Kevin and both boys prayed this meant nothing would ever come between them again.

Their lovemaking session didn’t last as long as they wished, however, because they had been so worked up beforehand. Each had been anticipating this moment during the entire trip home, so the session was over way too soon. Vinnie shot his load first, which caused Kevin’s penis to jerk and twitch, before it too spewed its hot cream all over his body. The boys continued to kiss and be affectionate with each other, as they cuddled and cooed, but eventually they cleaned up and came out to rejoin the rest of the family. It was obvious how happy they both were, now that they had adequately put the incident behind them.

By the time they had finished, it was getting late. Since I didn’t feel like making another long drive to take Kevin back to his campus, I told him he could stay another day and I’d leave work a little early tomorrow, to drive him back. Both boys were thrilled by this news, because it meant they now had the whole night to be intimate, but I soon dampened their joy a little.

“Vinnie, before you do anything else, I want you to call your dad and fill him in about everything that happened,” I told him.

Vinnie made a face, indicating he wasn’t sure he was up to that task yet, but then did as I requested. He was on the phone for nearly an hour, while explaining everything that had happened since he disappeared. He probably also got an earful in return, to let him know how badly he had messed up. Once Vinnie hung up, I had something more to tell him.

“Vinnie, you still have to go to school tomorrow, even though Kevin will be here at home. You’ve already missed two weeks of classes and you’ll have a great deal of work to catch up on. I’ll probably also have to call in a few favors from some of your teachers to get them to allow you to do that. You’re going to be very busy over the next month or so, but I will also make sure you have some time to spend with each other, as long as you are making an effort. The thing is, I want you to promise me you’ll get to sleep by 11:00 tonight, because you’ll need to be well rested before you go back to school tomorrow.”

“Pop, can’t I just stay home one more day?” he protested. “I mean, after two weeks, what’s another day?” I think he figured that argument would convince me, but he quickly discovered he was wrong.

“I guess if you looked at it that way, you might be right, but I don’t see it like that. What I see is you’ve already had two weeks of unauthorized absence from school and I don’t want to make it any worse. I’ve tried to be very understanding about what you went through, but that only goes so far. Now, you’re just going to have to go along with my demands.” I stood postured before him and I’m sure he could see the resolve in my eyes, so he quickly backed down.

“Okay, if I have to,” he whined.

“You do,” I advised him. After he threw a mild tantrum, which he thought I didn’t see, he settled down a bit. When he did, I thought of something else.

“Oh, by the way, while you were gone, you got a letter.” I went to retrieve it and handed it to him when I returned. He studied the return address on the envelope before proceeding.

“It’s from Villanova,” he screamed, excitedly, and then frantically tore it open. He read it while Kevin and I looked on. After a few seconds, he let us know what it was about. “I’ve been accepted. I’ve been accepted,” he shouted joyously.

“Great!” Kevin told him. “Congratulations.” Vinnie was bouncing around on his crutches, looking at Kevin confused.

“Don’t you understand what this means?” Vinnie asked Kevin.

“Yes, it means you got into the college you wanted,” Kevin responded, not knowing what else to say.

“It means more than that,” Vinnie commented. “It means I’ll be in Philadelphia too, so we’ll be able to see each other on weekends.” Once that information sank in, Kevin started jumping around as well.

“Hold on, you two,” I cautioned them. “Remember, your education still comes first. I don’t want to hear you’re spending every weekend together and your grades are slipping.”

“We know,” Vinnie conceded, “but this way, we can get together some of the time, especially when one of us gets horny, so we aren’t tempted to look for other options.” Kevin looked a little embarrassed after Vinnie made this comment, because he knew it directly referred to the Valentine’s Day fiasco.

“Vinnie, the two campuses aren’t that close together,” Kevin advised him.

“Aren’t there buses or trains we could take back and forth?” Vinnie whined.

“Yes, I guess we could do that,” Kevin replied, after thinking about it a second or two.

“Well, then one time we could stay in your dorm room together, and the next time in mine,” Vinnie said, hopefully.

“But we’ll both have roommates, and I’m not sure they’d be agreeable to us having sex or being affectionate while they’re around.” Vinnie looked as if his whole world was falling apart again. This seemed to bother Kevin as much as his previous indiscretion had, so I could see he was trying to figure out a way around this problem.

“I guess we could do it on the weekends when our roommates are going to be away,” he added, while looking at Vinnie for his reaction.

“Does that happen very often?” Vinnie wanted to know.

“I guess my roommate is away at least one weekend a month,” he responded.

“That’s not a lot,” Vinnie commented, somewhat dejected.

“Well, if your roommate does the same, that could give his two weekends a month to be together,” Kevin added.

“Yeah, if they don’t both go home on the same weekend,” Vinnie commented, sarcastically.

“I guess I’d be willing to let you rent a motel room once in a while,” I interjected, to get them past their problem. I hoped it would give them another option and something to look forward to.

“You’d be willing to do that for us?” Vinnie asked, surprised.

“Yes,” I confirmed. “I will allow you do that during any month when you can’t find a way to get together more than once. The thing is, I’m going to ask you to make it only twice a month, unless it’s a holiday weekend or you’re staying there over a vacation. Would you both agree to that?” They looked at each other and communicated silently, before Kevin responded for both of them.

“Okay. We can do that,” he stated confidently, before adding a postscript. “But neither of you will have to worry about me doing anything stupid like that again, no matter what.” Having addressed that issue, he moved over and gave Vinnie a hug and then a very loving kiss.

“Good,” I added, once their display of affection had ended. “I hope this is settled now and we can put the whole sordid episode behind us for good then.” They both nodded their agreement and then went off to prepare for the next day.

Later that evening, after Kevin and Vinnie went to their room, Vinnie returned the favor Kevin had done for him earlier. Getting ready for bed, Vinnie shed all his clothes, got into bed, and quickly informed Kevin that he could make love to him now. Quickly aroused by the thought, Kevin eagerly complied and soon had Vinnie prepared for their next lovemaking session. As Kevin’s pulsing rod entered Vinnie’s love tunnel, he whispered to him.

“I do love you,” he advised him, “and I’m so sorry for being weak. You’ll never have to worry about that ever happening again, because I never want to risk losing you.”

This brought a tear to Vinnie’s eye and then they began to kiss and hug, as Kevin began his pumping rhythm. As he slid in and out of Vinnie’s hot hole, they were both sent to another level of euphoria. The two boys were one again and all was well with the world.

The next day, everyone got ready for school and then I made my way to my office. That left Kevin home alone, but I figured he’d use the time to get some extra rest, since he hadn’t been sleeping much, or very well, for the past couple of weeks.

As soon as I got settled in, I called the high school and left messages for all of Vinnie’s teachers to phone me, so I could not only ask them to allow him to make up his work, but so I’d also be able to advise them I didn’t expect anyone to cut him any extra favors just because he was family. In fact, I told them to make sure he suffered a little for his lack of judgment, so he would have a reminder before doing anything so stupid again. They all agreed to my conditions, so now it was up to Vinnie to catch up.

Around 2:00, I told my secretary I was leaving early for the day, so I could drive Kevin back to Temple University. I had nothing much on my schedule, so it worked out well and she said she’d cover for me. I left, went home and picked Kevin up. Shortly after that, we were on our way to return him to continue his studies.

It was a long trip, but both of us were more upbeat than before, so we had a nice conversation along the way. Kevin told me how glad he was that Vinnie would be nearby the following school year.

“Dad, I’m so glad Vinnie will be in Philly with me next year,” he gloated, “but I promise neither of us will let our romance interfere with our schoolwork.”

“I appreciate that and I’m grateful for your reassurance,” I told him. “I will hold you to your promise.” He merely nodded in response, but I could see the wheels turning in his head now, so I knew something more was on his mind. Finally, he clued me in about what he was thinking.

“Dad, would you let me live in an apartment off campus next year, so there won’t be as many problems with Vinnie and me being able to get together?” I thought for a second before responding.

“Not next year Kevin, but maybe the following year, when you’re a senior,” I advised him.

“But why not next year?” he wanted to know.

“Mainly because Vinnie will only be a freshman,” I told him, “and if you had your own place, I know he’d be after me to let him share it with you. I won’t do that yet. However, if both of you keep your grades up and prove to me you won’t let your relationship adversely affect your studies, then I might let you get an apartment near Villanova next year, so you two can stay together. I’ll even get you a car to drive back and forth from the apartment to your campus, so you won’t have to worry about public transportation schedules to get around.”

“Really?” Kevin asked, amazed.

“Yes, but not next year.” I confirmed. “I hope you can live with that.” He smiled.

“I can,” he agreed.

“I don’t want you to tell Vinnie, though,” I advised him. “I want to make sure he’s motivated to do well on his own, not so he can live with you the following year and have unlimited access to sex.” Kevin started to protest, but then he thought better of it.

“Okay, but Vinnie will be really excited when he finally finds out,” Kevin added.

“I know, but let’s leave that for this summer,” I advised him and Kevin nodded.

After reaching Philly, we stopped to eat first, before I dropped Kevin off at his dorm. As soon as he was settled in, I asked him what he had told his roommate about all of this.

“Jeff knows I’m gay and I told him I messed up and my boyfriend wanted to break up with me,” Kevin explained. “I guess that was enough information, so he didn’t ask anything else.”

Now that my curiosity had been sated, I told Kevin I had to go, since I wanted to get home as early as I could. Kevin thanked me for everything and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks for always being there for me, Dad,” he added, before releasing me. I got in the Grand Am and began to drive off, but as I pulled away, I could see him waving at me, until I drove out of sight.

The ride back wasn’t bad, partly because I was fairly upbeat knowing all of my boys were safe and our problems were behind us, at least for the time being. I arrived home before midnight and Jake was still waiting up for me, so I filled him in briefly about the things Kevin and I discussed on the way back. He told me he thought my precautions were wise, about making them wait another year to get an apartment, and then we headed to bed, together.

The End of book 7.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Things end on a hopeful note. I hope the reconciliation lasts, but it's all down to whether Vinnie feels he truly trust Kevin again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/06/2012 05:44 AM, Andy78 said:
Things end on a hopeful note. I hope the reconciliation lasts, but it's all down to whether Vinnie feels he truly trust Kevin again.
Yes, trust is essential, so what will happen in book 8?
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm glad that Vinnie is safe and back home. I hope that the reconciliation between Kevin and Vinnie lasts and they both have each other for a long time to come. I appreciate that Josh is a very understanding man and can forgive most infractions the boys may make, but then again that only goes so far. I wanted to let you know that I think this is a great story, it'd be great if someone could make it into a movie, but then I think the sex between the boys wouldn't be able to show itself. Onto the next book. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm glad everyone is back and seems happy.  My only question is have the 4 Runner and Bonnie's items get returned? We're the State Boys notified that Vinnie is home? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Ezz0564 said:

I'm glad everyone is back and seems happy.  My only question is have the 4 Runner and Bonnie's items get returned? We're the State Boys notified that Vinnie is home? 

 

Good questions, so I guess you'll have to start reading book 8 to find out.  I hope you enjoy the journey. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/7/2017 at 4:09 PM, Butcher56 said:

I'm glad that Vinnie is safe and back home. I hope that the reconciliation between Kevin and Vinnie lasts and they both have each other for a long time to come. I appreciate that Josh is a very understanding man and can forgive most infractions the boys may make, but then again that only goes so far. I wanted to let you know that I think this is a great story, it'd be great if someone could make it into a movie, but then I think the sex between the boys wouldn't be able to show itself. Onto the next book. 

 

Butcher, another comment I missed when you first posted it, and I have no idea why.  Again, my apologies.  Yes, it's good that Vinnie's back home.  Thanks for responding, and I'm glad you're enjoying this story.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Bill W said:

 

Good questions, so I guess you'll have to start reading book 8 to find out.  I hope you enjoy the journey. 

Already started, I always seem to ask these questions only to find the answers somewhere in the future. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Ezz0564 said:

Already started, I always seem to ask these questions only to find the answers somewhere in the future. 

 

Not a problem, just glad you're involved. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Bill W said:

 

Not a problem, just glad you're involved. 

Really involved. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..