Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 5,428 Words
  • 2,824 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

319 Winesap Lane - 19. Chapter 19 - A Pimple, a Whiner, and a Friend

Billy’s POV

Billy awoke in the middle of the night, turned on the lamp on his nightstand, and looked around the room. He thought back to his earlier conversation with Geoff and wondered if the old man was asleep. His mind wandered to yesterday’s GSA meeting when Per Lund came up to him and asked him if he’d seen the latest DVD from Rush. Billy remembered staring at Per and just turning away from the boy. The last thing he wanted at Warnton High School was to be identified as Per’s friend and now Geoff said he had to invite Per to dinner on Saturday. He didn’t know what he was going to do. He knew there was no getting out of inviting Per, but how was he going to do it in a way Per wouldn’t think it was meant to be a date that needed a reciprocal invitation.

Then he started thinking about Per more specifically. They had PE at the same period and he’d seen Per naked when they were getting into and out of their PE gear. He couldn’t help it since Per’s locker was across the wooden benches from his. That thought got him to thinking more about Per’s body and then he remembered Per always wore long-sleeved shirts. No, they were those sweaters with the thumb hole so that the sleeve extended over the back of his hand, which ensured Per’s naked body was starkly bluish white from his exposed blood veins and body fat. His ass wasn’t anything to write home about; it just sort of hung there without much musculature.

Billy felt his cock twitch and knew why. Per’s cock was at least a couple inches longer than his and he wasn’t cut. Billy concentrated on the enviable thing hanging from that cloud of nearly black hair. He wondered if Per was a top. He wished Per was a top or, at least, leaning toward being a top. It would be easier trying to be the boy’s friend if there was the possibility that Per might fuck him. He tried to imagine Per’s cock hard, but couldn’t get the picture right in his mind because Per wasn’t circumcised and he didn’t know if his foreskin could fully retract.

He pushed the bedcovers down, arched his back so he could slip his sleeping shorts down below his knees, and sat up to take off his t-shirt. Normally, this could wait until his morning shower, but the thoughts of Per’s naked body and all that that implied couldn’t be put off. He reached down with his right hand and took hold of his desire. He was as hard as ever as imaginary images of a naked Per crossed his mind. With his cock in his hand he gave his cock a few strokes, but then relaxed his grip just a little knowing he would last longer if he didn’t force the come to occur too quickly by gripping it too forcibly. He raised his left knee and reached down with his left hand so that he could finger his hole. In a brief moment of clarity, he wondered if he could get Per to shave him down there. He brought up his middle finger and put it in his mouth. He got it as slobbery as he could and then returned it to his hole. With a slight push, he felt it enter him just enough to bring an image of Per fingering him prior to spreading his legs and pushing his lubed cock deep inside.

He felt his ass muscles clamp down on his finger as a stream of come landed on his chest. He continued to stroke his swollen cock until his balls were emptied of tonight’s wasted baby makers. He looked down at his chest and abdomen at the streaks of come that extended down to just above the straight edge of his brown pubic hair. Not wanting his offering to go to waste, he started scooping up the come with his fingers and transferring it to his mouth. The tangy tartness made him wish he had raised his legs over his head so that he could’ve taken the come directly into his mouth. He had been doing bending exercises until he could almost touch his swollen cockhead with his lips.

After getting most of the come into his mouth, Billy got out of bed and went into the bathroom where he used a washcloth to clean his chest and tummy. He looked in the mirror and was shocked to see a zit emerging on his right cheek just under his eye. He didn’t know what to do about the redness circling the whitish spot. He couldn’t imagine inviting Per over to the house for dinner on Saturday with that zit blatantly exposed on his until now unblemished face. He pushed on it with his forefinger, but it didn’t do anything.

He wanted to know what to do about it right now so he went out into the bedroom and put on his sleeping shorts and t-shirt. He went out into the hall and down the stairs to Jamie’s room on the second floor. He knocked softly, but didn’t hear anything from Jamie. He knocked a little harder, but still there was no indication that the other boy had been awakened. He felt the doorknob and turned it slowly until he could push the door in. He slipped inside and felt along the wall beside the door until he found the light switch. He slid his hand up until the overhead light came on. He looked down at the bed and saw Jamie curled up next to a pillow as if he had been doing something sexy with it. Billy bent over the bed and jostled Jamie’s shoulder.

“No, Curt, I don’t want to,” Jamie mumbled.

Billy stared at the other boy trying to imagine what was going through the other boy’s mind and then jostled Jamie’s shoulder, again.

“Huh? What’s going on?” Jamie asked as he rolled away from the pillow. He opened his eyes and stared up at Billy. “What the fuck do you want?”

“I have a pimple; what do I do about it?” Billy said.

“You woke me up at—what time is it?—Christ! It’s almost one-thirty,” Jamie said. “How the fuck should I know what you’re going to do about your pimple?”

“But, you’re older.”

“Not by much; besides I don’t have pimples, so how should I know what you’re going to do about yours.”

“What am I going to do about it? I have to know. Geoff wants me to invite Per Lund to dinner on Saturday. How can I invite him with this thing on my face?”

“I tell you what, in the morning ask Geoff what to do about pimples. He was a teenager once, I’m sure he should know what to do.”

“Oh, yeah, that makes sense.”

“Good, now get out of here and go back to bed,” Jamie said.

Billy stood there a moment and finally turned out the light and walked back out into the hall. He went upstairs and stopped outside Geoff’s door. He thought about his conversation earlier in the evening when he propositioned Geoff and then threatened him with possible exposure as a child molester. Why was he such a fuckhead as to suggest that to the man who welcomed him into his home? Not knowing what to do, he softly knocked on the door.

Billy waited for an answer. Upon not hearing anything, he knocked a little louder. Nothing. He turned the knob and pushed the door open. He went inside and flipped the wall switch on. Light filled the room. Geoff was lying in his bed hugging a body pillow that nearly lay the length of the mattress.

Billy reached over and jostled Geoff’s shoulder.

“Huh? Wazz up?” Geoff mumbled.

“Sir? I have a pimple,” Billy said.

Geoff rolled over on his back and stared up into Billy’s eyes.

“Why did you wake me?” Geoff asked.

“I have a pimple; I can’t ask Per to dinner on Saturday,” Billy said.

“I’ll get you an appointment with a dermatologist,” Geoff said. “How about that?”

“But, what do I do about inviting Per to dinner on Saturday?”

“Just do it. If he’s so shallow as to not accept an invitation just because you have one small pimple on your cheek, he’s not worth the trouble,” Geoff said. “Now, leave my room and go back to bed.”

Billy went back out into the hall and shut the door. He didn’t know quite what was going to occur, but he was too tired to try to find any further advice. He went back to his room, crawled under the bedcovers, and turned out the light.

* * *

Billy awoke to the electronic buzzing of his alarm clock and immediately noticed that he didn’t have morning wood. He slipped out of his bed, took off his sleeping shorts and t-shirt, grabbed some boxers and a t-shirt out of his drawer, and went into the bathroom. Although there wasn’t anyone in the adjoining room, he made certain the lock was set. He stood at the toilet, took hold of his cock, and waited. After an indeterminable amount of time, he looked down at his cock and began to wonder why his wasn’t pissing. It was almost as if he didn’t have to, which was something that hadn’t happened in a long time. Fearing the worst, he went back to his bedroom and began feeling around on his bed. Without too much searching he found it—the wet spot indicating he’d pissed his bed—and all sorts of thoughts raced through his mind, the foremost of which was how was he going to explain this aberrant behavior. Not knowing what to do he went out of his bedroom and down the short hall to Geoff’s bedroom. He stood there for a moment and then softly knocked.

“What?” a voice from the inside asked.

Billy opened the door and slipped inside. Naked, Geoff was sitting on the edge of his bed. He looked at Billy and said. “You’re naked! What the fuck do you want?”

“I. uh, well, I, uh, peed my bed,” Billy stammered. “What should I do?”

“Well, luckily the mattresses are covered with plastic in case of such an occurrence,” Geoff said. “Go back to your bedroom and take off all the covers. Put those that are soaked with pee in one pile and those that aren’t in another pile. Go on get out of here.”

“Sir? Can’t I make you happy to make up for what I’ve done?” Billy asked as he stepped close to Geoff and placed his hand on the old man’s thigh.

“Dream on little boy, definitely not going to happen,” Geoff said brushing Billy’s hand away.

“But, I can give good head; let me show you. Please?” He put his hand on Geoff’s cock and began to softy stroke it.

“Get out here!” Geoff yelled as he pushed Billy’s hand away from him.

“But?”

“No, buts. Get out of my bedroom. Now!”

Shocked at Geoff’s reaction, Billy backed out of the bedroom and shut the door. He looked down at his cock as saw that he had a raging hard-on. He looked at the bedroom door and tried to figure out what had happened.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” a voice asked beside him.

He turned and saw Jamie glaring at him with anger filled eyes.

“I, uh, peed my bed and wanted Geoff to tell me what to do,” Billy said.

“And, you tried to get him to do it with you, didn’t you?” Jamie said. “Didn’t you!”

“Well, yeah, but he has a nice cock.”

“Don’t you have any idea what this place is?”

“It’s a foster home.”

“Other than the twins we’re all gay. Don’t you see? You fuck this up an we’re all going to other homes that probably aren’t going to be all that welcoming of gay boys. I tell you what, this afternoon after school I’ll help you move down to the second floor. And, just to make certain this sort of thing doesn’t happen again, I’ll move up here.”

“But, what about Geoff?”

“You can’t have him. Why can’t you understand that? You get with that Per kid and maybe he’ll let you suck his cock.”

“But, I’ve got this pimple on my face,” Billy whined.

“Fuck your pimple! Go back to your room and get ready for school,” Jamie said.

“But, I have to sort out my blankets and sheets for what’s soaked with pee.”

“Then do that!”

“You don’t have to yell at me,” Billy whined.

“Look, you’re outside the door of Geoff’s room and you’re naked, if you haven’t noticed. Now, get the fuck to your own room. Now!”

Billy stared at Jamie and reluctantly gave up and went back to his bedroom. He stood beside his bed and stared at the rumpled covers. Disgustedly, he began to sort out his covers carefully noting which ones were damp with pee. With a huge sigh, he went into the bathroom where he got into the tub, pulled the curtain closed, and turned on the water. In a few seconds, the water was hot enough for him to take a decent shower. As he soaped his body his hand holding the soap lingered around his hardened cock, so he lathered it up, shut his eyes, and tried to think of Per. In only a few moments strands of come shot out of his cock and splattered against the curtain.

He rinsed off his face and looked at the dribbles of come hanging on the shower curtain. He turned the nozzle so that it could better rinse the come off the curtain and did as best he could to ensure it was rinsed down the drain. He looked at his cock and saw it was as hard as it had been before jerking off to an image of a naked Per. He took the soap in his right and began lathering up his cock. He turned away from the shower so that suds wouldn’t rinse away. Concentrating on the head, Billy stroked his cock in earnest until that feeling arose in his groin and filled his mind with all the images of Per he could imagine. In a matter of a few minutes, a lesser amount of come spurted out of his cock and landed on the shower curtain. Although he knew he could go again, Billy rinsed the come off the curtain and the soap off his body before turning off the water.

Once he was out of the shower and dried off, he stood in front of the mirror and looked at his pimple. For reasons he couldn’t understand, the whitehead in the middle was gone, replaced by a small gaping red hole below his eye. He wondered when it would return to normal. For whatever reason, which he couldn’t understand at all, he raised his left arm and looked at the sparse patch of dark hair growing there. He opened the medicine cabinet and took out the can of shaving cream he didn’t need for his face, but kept there in hopes someday soon he would. He shook the can and squirted some of the soap into his right hand. He raised his left arm again and then spread a layer of shaving cream onto those hairs in his armpit. He sighed heavily, took the razor he had bought at the drugstore last week in his right hand and shaved those hairs.

Once he was finished with his left armpit he repeated those actions with his right. When he was finished, he looked at the result and then looked down at the patch of pubic hair above and around his cock. He figured he would take care of the hair down there later, maybe this afternoon, after school. He rinsed and dried his armpits and went out into his room where he dressed for school.

Downstairs, he noticed, other than Geoff, there wasn’t anyone else in the kitchen. He went over to the cabinet where the cereal bowls were and took one down.

“Would you like some fruit on your cereal?” Geoff asked.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Billy answered.

“How’re you doing this morning?” Geoff asked. “Kinda late, aren’t you?”

“I don’t know; how late am I?” Billy asked as he perused the cereal boxes in their section of the side cabinet.

“About fifteen minutes, now; want me to write you a note?”

“Sure, if you’re willing.”

“I see your pimple has resolved itself.”

“Yeah, is that how they work?”

“Pretty much. If they get to be a problem, I’ll get that appointment with the dermatologist.”

“Sure, whatever you think. Uh, can you give me a few tips on shaving the hair around my cock and on my balls?”

“You sure you want to do that? Some kids might notice when you’re changing for PE. You’re opening yourself to some derision.”

“Yeah, I want to.”

“All I can say is go slow and be very, very careful. The last thing you want is an infection down there from nicking your skin. Are you going to shave around your hole?”

“Not without someone to help me.”

“Good idea; maybe Per will help you.”

“Come on, Geoff, I don’t even know him,” Billy said as he started to pour some cereal into his bowl. “How can I ask him to shave me back there?”

“Maybe, he’ll let you shave him.”

“Like that’s going to happen.”

“You never know until you start talking to him. The fruit is in the fridge. I’ll go and get you that note.”

Billy sat at the dinette and ate his breakfast. After a while David and Steve came into the kitchen and sat down opposite him. He looked up from his cereal and said, “You need to get your cereal bowls out of the cabinet above the dishwasher; the cereal is in the cabinet next to the dishwasher. The milk is in the fridge and the spoons are in the drawer by the sink.”

David looked at him and said, “Mommy fixed us eggs and bacon for breakfast.”

“Look, your mommy isn’t here and Geoff isn’t going to fix you eggs during the week, though he might do that on weekends. You’ll have to ask. Come on, I’ll show you how it works around here.”

“I don’t like cereal,” David said.

“Look you whiney bitch, I don’t care what the fuck you don’t like,” Billy said. “During the week, we have cereal and fruit. That’s what we have. If you don’t want that then maybe you need to spend some time in the broom closet.”

Billy grabbed David’s wrist and pulled him across the kitchen to the broom closet where he opened the door and shoved the now bawling boy inside. He shut the door and waited.

“Let me out! Let me out!” David screamed.

“Why won’t you let him out?” Steve asked.

“There’s a doorknob in there, David can use it whenever he wants,” Billy said.

“Oh,” was all that Steve could say.

Meanwhile, David kept screaming.

Geoff walked into the kitchen and he looked around the room before asking, “What the fuck is going on?”

“I put David in the broom closet because he said he doesn’t like cereal,” Billy said.

“Why hasn’t he come out?” Geoff asked.

“Probably because he hasn’t figured out there’s a doorknob on his side of the door.”

Geoff went to the door and opened it. David, with his eyes full of tears and his face streaked with earlier crying, ran out and stood by the dinette.

“Billy put me in the closet,” David stammered.

“Why didn’t you come out? There is a doorknob on the inside,” Geoff said.

“But he put me in there; what was I to do?”

“You stupid little boy; what am I going to do with you?” Geoff said. “What kind of cereal do you like?”

“I don’t like cereal,” David said.

“I didn’t ask what kind you didn’t like, I asked what kind you liked. We have Fruitee Kibbles, Choco Roundees, Wheat Puffees, and Rice Clouds. Plus, we have strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and chopped peaches to put on top. What do you want?”

“I want two fried eggs and bacon like Mommy made for me,” David whined.

“We don’t have that,” Geoff said. “Now, what do you want?”

“You’re mean, I’m going to report you to Mr. Bill.”

“Fine! Until then, what do you want for breakfast?”

David stood there not quite knowing what to do. He looked over at his brother for support, but Steve said, “I’d like Fruitee Kibbles and chopped peaches, please.”

“Okay, get your cereal bowl out of the cupboard—Billy please show him where they are—and get your spoon out of the drawer,” Geoff said as he went to the fridge and took out the covered bowl of peaches. “David? Have you decided what you want?”

David stood still watching his brother go over to the cabinet where the cereal bowls were kept and then pouring out enough cereal in his bowl. He watched Geoff scoop out a couple spoons of peaches and place them on top of Steve’s cereal. Steve went over to the table, sat down, and poured some milk on his fruit and cereal. He looked at Geoff and, finally, said, “I’d like some of those Choco Roundees and blueberries.”

“Good choice; go ahead and get your bowl and spoon, pour out your cereal and come over here to the fridge and I’ll give you your fruit,” Geoff said.

“You don’t like me, do you?” David said.

“I like you and in time I may come to love you, but at the present time we’re having a bit of trouble getting to know each other.”

“I’m sorry I pitched a fit. Will you forgive me?”

“Of course; don’t worry, it’ll get better. Hurry up and eat your breakfast so I can get you down to the elementary school and get you checked in. Billy, I wrote you a short note, it’s on your bookbag; finish your breakfast and get to school. If you have any problems, be sure to call me.”

“What kind of problems?” Billy asked.

“With that bully who has threatened you for one, but if the school attendance secretary has a question about your excuse, call me.”

“Yes sir,” Billy said.

* * *

Second period had already started when Billy slipped into the room and gave his permission slip to Mr. Gallagher. He looked over the classroom full of bored students—Mr. Gallagher had a tranquil voice best suited for putting babies to sleep while reading a bedtime story—until he saw Per sitting in the back by himself, which wasn’t unusual since no one wanted to sit near him. Billy went back and sat in the seat on Per’s left.

“Hi,” Billy said.

“Uh, hi,” Per whispered quizzically. “You’re late.”

“Yeah.”

“Okay you two in the back, quit talking,” Mr. Gallagher called out in a whiney rebuke.

As usual the class seemed to go on forever and Billy was having trouble paying attention. It didn’t help that he could see that Per’s cock was hard, which inevitably caused him to have a hard-on. As he kept glancing in the other boy’s direction, he finally noticed Per adjust his skinny jeans so that his cock was no longer so obvious, but that did little to help Billy with his own problem. Finally, the bell rang and Per was on his feet in an instant.

“Wait,” Billy said.

“What did you say?”

“Uh, you know I live in a foster home and the guy who owns it said I should invite you over Saturday for dinner.”

“Why?”

“’cause he thinks we should become friends.”

“Why do you want to be my friend?”

“I don’t know, maybe, well, maybe just because we have so much in common.”

“What do we have in common besides being gay?”

“Well, isn’t that a good place to start?”

“I’ll have to ask; my parents don’t let me date, except under special circumstances.”

“What are they afraid of, that you’ll get pregnant?”

“Ha ha, very funny. No, I got beat up once when I thought it was just going to be a date.”

“Oh, sorry. Geoff, he’s the owner will be there and Jamie, you met him in GSA. You know, Curt’s boyfriend. And, Erik will be back from his blind school and we have two new boys, David and Steve, they’re twins and they’re only nine. Maybe, Jerry will be out of the hospital by then. We’re all safe, you don’t have to worry.”

“What does this Geoff guy do, you know, does he work outside the home?”

“Yeah, he’s a professor at the college, but he’s retiring next month because he needs to be at the house more now that there’s more boys.”

“Okay, I’ll ask, but I’m not making any promises. Shit! We’d better get to PE or we’ll be running laps.”

The boys picked up their bookbags and left the classroom that was already filling up with students for the next period. As they hurried down the hall, Billy said, “I shaved my pits this morning.”

“You didn’t!” Per exclaimed.

“Yeah, and I’m going to shave my cock and balls, too.”

“You got more guts than I do.”

“I don’t know about that. You wear skinny jeans, those sweaters, your hair is so emo, and you talk with that fake French accent. Come on, Per, you can’t get more faggy than that, unless you shave your pubes, too.”

When they walked into the boy’s locker room it was empty. They opened their lockers and began to undress.

“Well, if it isn’t my two favorite junior queers,” the assistant coach’s voice said. “A little late getting here, aren’t you? Hurry up and get into your PE clothes; you’ve got three laps out on the track to do.”

“At least he didn’t stay to watch,” Per said.

“Yeah,” was all Billy could think of saying.

When they got out to the athletic fields the assistant coach was waiting for them by the track. All the other boys were in the soccer field kicking balls around. It looked totally disorganized as things usually were in PE. The junior and senior girls who had PE that period were walking around the track and they all were wearing their street clothes.

“Okay, you two, these are the rules,” the assistant coach said. “First, no dillydallying; second, no talking; third, I want to see some sweat on you when you’re through; and, fourth, I don’t want to see any faggy shit, period. Do you understand?”

“Why don’t you like us?” Billy asked. “Is it because we’re gay?”

“I don’t dislike you, but you don’t understand what’s ahead for you.”

“What do you mean by that?” Per asked. “We just grow up gay, graduate from high school, go to college, get a job, and find a guy to marry. What else is there?”

“Look, my older brother, Rory, is gay and until a few years ago was in graduate school at Emory University, that’s down by Atlanta, Georgia. One night he and his boyfriend, Jules, went to their favorite gay bar and when they left there were six rednecks out in the parking lot looking to roll some queers. It didn’t turn out very well for Rory and Jules.”

“Did they kill him?” Billy asked.

“Almost, maybe it would’ve been better if they had. Jules was severely beat up and knifed, but luckily none of the stab wounds hit a major blood vessel. He came out of it okay. Rory wasn’t so lucky; not only was he beaten down, but they stomped his head and he now lives in a nursing home down in Schenectady. He can’t talk and has to wear a diaper. He just stares at the ceiling when I go see him. He can’t respond to my presence. Go on; start you run and remember I want to see some sweat.”

“I’m sorry about your brother,” Per said.

“What he said,” Billy said.

“Yeah, sure.”

Needless to say, the boys were rather subdued as they began their run. They started slow not wanting to run out of steam before they had to run the second and third laps. Their only problem was running around the girls who were walking in groups and didn’t care that Billy and Per were doing punishment laps.

“Did you think Coach was talking straight?” Per asked.

“I’m sure he was,” Billy said. “I’ve been there, I know.”

“You were? What happened?”

“If we become friends, maybe I’ll tell you about it.”

They were coming down the backstretch of their first lap when Billy saw the bully who had threatened him. The boy, who had been kicking balls toward some unfortunate freshman playing goal, stared at him and then started running toward him and Per. He intercepted them three-quarters down the backstretch and stood in the track blocking their way.

“What the fuck are you doing with my brother?” the bully yelled.

“Oh, Jens, give it up,” Per said. “We’re running penalty laps because we were late for class.”

“But, he’s a fag,” Jens said.

“And, so am I,” Per said. “So, what are you going to do about it.”

“I’m only trying to keep you safe, little brother,” Jens said.

“Well, Billy is my friend, so fuck off!” Per said.

“You don’t have to yell at me,” Jens said looking very offended.

They left the other boy standing in the track and rounded the turn toward the Assistant Coach, who yelled out, “I told you no talking. Take an extra lap!”

“Fucking hammer head Jens,” Per hissed.

“Who is Jens?” Billy asked.

“My fucking older brother,” Per said. “Always trying to protect me; well, fuck him. When you want to shave your pubes let me know and I’ll come over and help. Okay?”

“Sure, we’ll make it a party,” Billy said.

They continued their run in silence and finally, in the last stretch Per increased his pace a little and pulled ahead. Not wanting to lose, Billy picked up his pace and overtook Per and continued to increase his pace until he was at least twenty yards in front of the other boy. He knew it wasn’t a race, but he wanted to show the Assistant Coach he was trying to make up for being late to class. Finally, he crossed the imaginary finish line and slowed his pace until he could turn around and jog back to the coach.

As Per ran past him he said, “Show off!”

“Billy, I want you to come out for track,” the Assistant Coach said. “You ran a good mile and with practice I’m sure you’ll be able to make the freshman team. Good work. Go on and hit the showers, you’re excused for the rest of the period.”

“Thanks, Coach,” Billy said, suddenly feeling he’d finally accomplished something in his short life. Without paying attention to what happened to Per, he jogged off the field and went into the locker room. Once there he grabbed a towel, went to his locker where he took off his t-shirt, shorts, and athletic supporter. He waited a moment thinking that Per was going to be coming in, but when he didn’t, Billy went ahead and took his shower. After drying off and putting his clothes on, he went out into the hall and sat down outside the door to the locker room to wait for Per.

When his new-found friend finally came out the door after most of the other boys, Billy got to his feet and went over to Per and said, “What kept you?”

“He made me do twenty push-ups and twenty sit-ups because you beat me,” Per said.

“Bummer.”

“Yeah, to the max.”

“So, I’ll see you at lunch?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“What’s wrong?”

“You ran ahead and I had to do extra.”

“But, you ran ahead of me first,” Billy said.

“Yeah, well, see you around; ’kay?”

“Sure.”

Billy watched Per walk away, but just as he was about to go to his next class Jens came out of the locker room, grabbed his arm, and spun him around.

“Get this straight fucker, you mess with my brother and you’re worse than dirt,” Jens said. “See you Saturday, if necessary.”


 

Thanks again to Sharon, my excellent Editor.
Copyright © 2017 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I started reading this story yesterday. I feel bad for Jerry he seems to the the bad end of the stick every time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I started reading this story yesterday. I feel bad for Jerry he seems to the the bad end of the stick every time.

There's always hope Jerry will come out of the clouds and live in the sunshine. Maybe he just needs the right mix of medications to clear his mind.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Color me confused; what is it with Jens, I mean I understand him being protective since his brother got beat up once but...

Thank you for your comment. I actually knew someone much like Jens who contrary to all positive evidence continued to despise an individual both of us once liked very much.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

we have to new boys  - we have two new boys

Damn homonyms trick the eyes too many times.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..