Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 5,180 Words
  • 2,910 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

319 Winesap Lane - 9. Chapter 9 - My Fuck Sandwich

WARNING: This chapter contains drug activity and off-screen sexual activity.

Jerry’s POV

When I returned from classes on Monday, I went up to my room in 319 and found the gay sex book Geoff gave me. I looked in the index in the “T” section and found “Threesomes”. There were a number of pages indicating where that word could be found, so I went to the first one and read about daisy chains. Although Dave had sucked my cock, I could never imagine doing that to him. As much as he tried to get me to take his cum in my mouth, I did everything I could to prevent it mostly because it wasn’t a taste I was interested in having in my mouth. I tried to imagine Gerry, Barry, and Clarence laying in a circle doing that thing to each other and decided I was going to have to have a talk with Gerry and see if he had any idea what he was getting into.

I took out my cell and sent him a text:

Not to get nosey, but Barry said Clarence was talking to you about having sex with them. Do you have any idea what you’re getting into?

I went back to the index and got the next page number and when I got to that page and saw the words “fuck sandwich” I just about gagged at the thought of what that involved. I suppose the only thing that it would do for the middle guy was to take care of virginity issues front and back or up and down depending on how they arranged it.

My phone did its ditty indicating a text had arrived. I opened it and read:

Thanks for your concern, but I don’t see any reason for you to get involved. It’s not like we’re dating.

I figured it was time I talk to Geoff about this. I didn’t know how old Gerry was, but suspected he was at least seventeen. I hoped he was seventeen. He seemed to be about seventeen, in some ways he could be eighteen. I didn’t know his sexual experience, but suspected it had been rather limited. I wanted to believe it wasn’t so limited that he was going into this with closed eyes.

I went downstairs looking for Geoff, but he was gone and had locked the front door like he wasn’t coming back and didn’t know I was in the house. Somewhat perturbed, I left and went next door to the Campbells. Mrs. Campbell was all in a dither because Erik hadn’t come home from school and she couldn’t get ahold of Geoff. When I said she shouldn’t worry because Erik could take care of himself, she said that Warnton wasn’t Portland, Maine, and there were lots of farm kids at Warnton High School who wouldn’t think twice about hassling a gay boy. That couldn’t mean anything good considering Geoff was missing, too.

I went into the kitchen and sat in the dinette so I could get busy on my calculus homework. I figured I’d do my anthropology and U.S. history reading later.

Mrs. Campbell came in and said, “I called the school and at first they wouldn’t tell me, but when I told them he was staying at my house because of what happened at his, the secretary said that Erik has been expelled for assaulting a teacher and was arrested by the sheriff for the crime. What are we going to do?”

“I tried to get ahold of Geoff, but he isn’t answering his cell,” I said. “That could mean he is driving down to Lyons and I know he doesn’t answer his phone while driving, but that’s all I can offer.”

“I’m going to talk to Rutger and maybe we can pray for Erik.”

“If you think it can help, you should do that.”

“Yes, I’ll be in Rutger’s study if you need me.”

She left and I returned to my schoolwork. After a few minutes my cell’s incoming message ringtone played and I opened the message. It was from Geoff.

Erik had trouble at school with Mr. Alexander. Have retained a lawyer to represent him. Don’t worry, all will be taken care of. Might not get home until after dinner. Please advise Mrs. Campbell not to prepare anything for us as we’ll eat in Lyons.

I got up and went out into the main part of the house searching for Pastor Campbell’s study. The layout was much different from Geoff’s house in that there was a large great room when you came into the house and rooms, hallways, and stairs branched out from that space. I went around the perimeter until I heard a voice down one of the hallways. I slowly walked down that way until I could tell that Pastor Campbell was praying. I decided that it would be best to wait until he finished before letting them know Geoff had Erik’s situation in hand.

I thought about that day we had met Mr. Alexander and the way he kept looking at Erik as if he wanted to get into his pants. Maybe the man had touched Erik in an inappropriate way and that was the reason Erik hit him. I could only hope that the lawyer Geoff hired for Erik would be able to help him. When I heard Mr. and Mrs. Campbell say “Amen” I went to the door of the study and knocked.

“Oh, come in Jerry; is there anything I can do for you?” Pastor Campbell asked.

“Yes, I just received a text from Geoff. He’s down in Lyons with a lawyer. He said not to wait dinner on him, that, I guess if he gets Erik out of jail, they will have dinner down there before coming home.”

“Jerry, thank you for letting us know,” Mrs. Campbell said. “I do hope Erik will be okay.

“Oh, he will be if Geoff has anything to do with it.”

“Yes, Dr. Johnson has impressed me as a man who tends to get his way,” Pastor Campbell said.

About seven o’clock that night the doorbell rang and when Pastor Campbell answered it he saw Geoff and Erik standing on the porch. They came in and everyone was on their feet welcoming them home. It was quite obvious Erik hadn’t fared well from what occurred.

“Erik, are you hungry, dear?” Mrs. Campbell asked.

“No, we had dinner and dessert. Thank you, anyway; I think I’ll just go to bed.”

But he didn’t. He went over to the TV and sat on the carpet in front of it.

“Erik, you’re too close to the TV; please move back a little,” Geoff said.

“It gets blurry if I do that.”

“Oh, dear, do you think he needs glasses?” Mrs. Campbell asked.

“I would say that’s a possibility,” Geoff said. “I’ll try to get him in to see an optometrist tomorrow. Do you know if there is one in Warnton?”

“Yes, it’s down on Main Street next door to the Lyons Bank branch. I think that is at the intersection of Main and East Second.”

“Do I have to get glasses?” Erik asked. “I’ll be a wuss if I have to wear them.”

“No you won’t, you’ll be an intellectual; you’ll look quite distinguished,” Geoff said. “Maybe, I’ll get you contacts.”

“That’s what you say. I’m going to bed.” And, with that, Erik got up off the floor and went up the stairs to our bedroom.

“Geoff, I need to speak with you about something,” I said. “Can we go up to your bedroom?”

“Why can’t we talk about it down here?”

“Well, sir, it deals with a subject I’d rather not discuss in front of the Campbells.”

“Jerry, we’re thoroughly modern adults and I have personally dealt with a number of issues common to young people,” Pastor Campbell said.

“You see, sir, I’m sure you wouldn’t be offended by some of what I need to talk to Geoff about, but you see some of it involves three other people and I need his opinion on a matter of gay sex among multiple people.”

“Oh, yes, well, I can see why you’re hesitant about discussing it down here with the Mrs. and me.”

“Come on, Jerry, let’s go up to my room,” Geoff said.

When we got up there he opened the door and let me precede him into the room. I was immediately struck by the femininity of the furnishings. This was definitely a room where a girl had lived. It was all pink. Lavender, and lacey frills. There were pictures on the walls—posters really—of very cute boys, models I assumed.

“I take it this was their daughter’s room,” I said.

“Actually, no, it was their youngest son’s,” Geoff said.

“They have a gay son?”

“Yes, he’s currently a senior down at Cornell. They told me he’s going into their veterinary program. Wants to take care of dogs and cats, maybe down in The City. So, what can I do for you?”

“It’s about Gerry and what Barry and Clarence might do with him. What do you know about Barry and Clarence?”

“Oh, they’re nice boys. I’m sure they wouldn’t do anything to harm Gerry. If anything, they might expand his sexual experiences. Do you object?”

“Well, I’m concerned that they might do something he might find troubling. I was reading in that gay sex book you gave me about threesomes.”

“He would definitely be in a threesome if that is how they wanted to approach him. Why weren’t you invited?”

“I was, but I told Barry that I might have been exposed to STDs or HIV. He said I wouldn’t be welcome to participate, but I could watch.”

“That can be very sexually exciting in of itself. You should take them up on the offer.”

“I already sent a text to Gerry asking if he knew what he was getting into and he basically told me to fuck off because it’s not like we’re boyfriends.”

“Yes, I would do the same. Look, Gerry and you are at that age where sex is very mysterious and exciting at the same time. You went in head over heels with Dave and when you allowed him to take your virginity, you ended up hurt and disgusted at what he did to you. Now, Gerry met Clarence and I’m sure Clarence offered something sexual that intrigues Gerry and he probably sees your attempt to dissuade him from doing that as being possessive. You’re just going to have to decide where you want your friendship with Gerry to go. If I were you, I’d call him, since texts are so impersonal, and have a chat. Apologize for your text, maybe make a date, but whatever you do don’t question his decision to be with Barry and Clarence. As I said, they’re not going to hurt him; if anything, they’re going expand his knowledge of gay sex beyond his imagining. On the other hand, if he asks your opinion or tells you what they have planned for him, be honest. That’s all I can say.”

“Thanks Geoff; I knew you’d set me right on this. Could you tell me one thing, do all gay boys decorate their bedrooms like this?”

“No, not all gays are femboys as I’m sure you know.”

“Yeah, Dave definitely wasn’t a femboy.”

I went downstairs and said to the Campbells, “I’m going out on the porch to make a phone call.”

I went out and sat on the porch glider. For the first time I’d lived there in Warnton, I noticed that I could see all the way to Lake Ontario, even though it was night and the lake was just swath of darkness. Were those lights in the far distance Canada? No, the lake was too wide to see that far, but, still, there were lights out there on what should be the horizon. I speed dialed Gerry and waited for him to answer, but he didn’t. Was he rejecting my call or just busy doing homework? Whatever his reason for not answering was troubling. I couldn’t even leave him a voice mail for some reason.

I went back inside and realized I was tired. I said goodnight to Geoff and the Campbells and went up to bed. When I opened the door to the bedroom I was surprised to see that the nightlight on my nightstand was on. I took off my shirt and went into the adjoining bathroom and washed my face and hands and took care of my teeth. When I went back into the bedroom I was surprised to see Erik sitting on my bed in only his sleeping shorts.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Can I sleep with you?”

“Do you think that’s a good idea?”

“He groped me; I feel violated.”

I saw the glistening of tears in his eyes and knew he needed whatever comfort he thought I could give him, so I said, “Okay, up against the wall.”

The bed was only a twin so when he crawled in he lay on his side leaving me just enough room to do the same. I turned out the light and lay there thinking of Gerry; and, then I felt Erik’s arm drape over my chest and tug against me until his small body was tight along my back. It sounded like he was softly weeping, but I didn’t know what more I could do for him other than take his hand in mine, which I did.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“Yeah, sure.”

“No, I do; please, I need you; I don’t have anyone in the whole wide world; except for Geoff, but he’s old and more like a dad.”

“Okay, Erik, you can love me.”

“Thank you; you won’t regret it.”

* * * *

On Tuesday, I had English Comp. at nine, so I was out of bed an hour earlier than on Monday. Erik gave no inclination that he was going to get up, which I suppose was his right since he had been expelled. But, I needed to take a shower and didn’t want him flushing the toilet while I was under the hot water.

“Hey, get up,” I said as I nudged his shoulder.

“No, go away; I don’t want to.”

“Come on, go do your morning piss. I want to take a shower.”

“Can I take one with you?”

“Sure, come on.”

“Can I wash your dick?”

“Not gonna happen, Erik.”

“You’re no fun and I told you I love you.”

“I consider your love to be of a brotherly sort. You wouldn’t want to jerk off your brother, would you?”

“If he had as big a dick as yours, in a minute.”

“You’re not getting close to my dick. Now, do you want to shower with me, or not?”

He got out of bed and slipped off his sleep shorts and at that moment I realized I’d never seen him naked before. He looked very immature for his age. I tried not staring, but he noticed, anyway.

“Not much, is it?”

“You know what Gerry was saying; maybe you’re deficient in growth hormones,” I said.

“I’m deficient in something for sure.”

When I got to my English class I saw Clarence sitting by himself in the back. I went back and sat next to him. I said, “Good morning, I didn’t know you were in this class.”

“That’s because you were sitting in front all last week. How are you today?”

“Can’t complain.”

“You certainly sent a nasty text to Gerry.”

“I was concerned.”

“Don’t be; Barry and I will take good care of him. Barry said you’re tainted. Was that Dave fellow diseased?”

“I’m not sure, but Geoff said I should lay low for a while just in case.”

“Do you want to come over and watch to make sure we don’t damage Gerry?”

“I don’t know if I’d be welcome. I called Gerry last night, but he wouldn’t answer his phone and, for some reason, I couldn’t leave a message.”

“What is your repertoire?”

“My what?”

“What do you sexually?”

“I’m still a novice, but I suppose I’m willing to try anything except take cum in my mouth. Dave kept spraying his cum on my face in an attempt to get it in my mouth. I thought that was disgusting.”

“Yes, some people never seem to acquire the taste for that.”

“Class, your homework for the weekend was to write an essay on the lyrics of the song ‘So Long, Marianne’ by Leonard Cohen,” Professor Belcher said a bit loudly to overcome the din of the conversations in the classroom. “Please pass your essay’s forward. For Thursday, in your Anthology please read the short story ‘The Assistant’ by John O’Hara.”

After handing my paper to the person in front of me, I opened the book and looked up the author. There were three short stories by John O’Hara. I went to “The Assistant” and read the short introduction. There was more than enough information there to write an essay without reading the story, but I figured Professor Belcher could tell if you hadn’t read the story. I started scanning the story to see if I could find anything that was going to help with my essay. Then I saw a girl with long black hair up toward the front raise her hand and say, “Professor Belcher, this story is from the sixties and it’s about an old person. How can this assignment be relevant to us?”

“And, you are?” Professor Belcher asked.

“Rachel Highcreek, from Kennydale, Washington.”

“I’ve never heard of Kennydale, Washington. Does it bare some significance to this class?”

“Well, it’s where I’m from, but you see, I just don’t think I should have to do this assignment if it doesn’t apply to me.”

“Ms. Highcreek, do you know any elderly people?”

“Well, there’s my great-grandfather and great-grandmother, but I hardly ever see them and they’re certainly not like the person in this story.”

“What do you know about the protagonist?”

“The what?”

“The protagonist of this story?”

“What’s a protagonist and how does it apply to this story?”

“A protagonist is the main character of the story.”

“Oh, but do I have to do this assignment if it doesn’t apply to me?”

“Actually, I don’t give a damn if you do this assignment. It will simply be one less essay I have to read. Giving you an ‘F’ for this assignment will certainly be easier than having to figure out a different grade if you do write an essay.”

“An ‘F’? You can’t give me an ‘F’ if I opt out of an assignment.”

“What exactly do you mean by opting out of an assignment?”

“When I was in school back in Kennydale Mommy always told my teachers what assignments I didn’t have to do.”

“Well, Ms. Northcreek, I haven’t spoken to your mother about you opting out of assignments that you don’t like and, even if I had, you still wouldn’t have the option of opting out of my assignments. That isn’t how I teach my classes.”

“Well, that’s just not fair. I’m going to call my Mommy right after class and tell her how mean you are.”

“You do that, Ms. Northcreek. Anyone else have a problem with this assignment? Come on, there has to be at least one more helicopter student here. No? Very well, we will get on with the class. Everyone, you may read the story and get a head start on the assignment.”

I looked over at Clarence and he made a face that could only be described as exasperation. I smiled and went back to reading the story, but my mind kept wandering to thoughts of what Clarence and Barry were going to do to Gerry. I looked over at Clarence, again, and saw him looking back at me. He cocked his head questioningly.

“Have Barry call me when to be at your place,” I said.

“Excellent, you won’t be disappointed,” Clarence said.

* * * *

Barry called on Friday and said it was set up for Saturday. He said they’d provide the pizza, beer, and soft drinks if either Gerry or I didn’t want to imbibe. He asked if I had any condoms and offhandedly I said, “Yes, they’re extra-large to fit my cock.”

“Ooh, Clarence is going to like you,” Barry said. “It’s going to take a bit of gymnastics, but we might be able to accommodate both of you boys at the same time.”

I thought about that, but figured with a couple beers I might be in the mood to do anything they offered. Then, again, maybe I wasn’t interested in having casual sex in the way they were offering. And, that thought stayed with me all day Friday and into Saturday until I stood outside the door to their building. I buzzed their number and the door lock loudly clicked. I opened it and went up two flights of stairs to a landing off of which there were four apartments.

Clarence opened his door and stood there smiling. He didn’t have very much makeup on, but that wasn’t what caught my eye. He was wearing black leather bikini shorts that did little to hide the fact that he was packing a full load.

“Do come in my darling boy,” he said.

“Hi,” was all that I could get out as I stepped into the apartment and heard the door shut behind me.

“Did you bring your condoms?”

“Here,” I said as I handed the 3-pack to him.

“Do these fit?”

“Mostly.”

“Ooh, you’re getting me excited. Would you like a pre-function until your friend gets here? We told him not to come over until six. That’s nearly an hour from now. Well? Barry or me?”

I hesitated, not knowing if I wanted to take this step so soon after arriving. I didn’t want to seem too eager, but my cock was betraying itself to the point where Clarence put his hand in my crotch, stared into my eyes, and said, “Come along, my dear boy, time for you to lose a few items of clothing. Barry, dear, ‘J’ Jerry is here and I’m going to get to know him, quite possibly in the biblical sense.”

“Do you want me to help?” Barry said as he came out of the bathroom without a stitch of clothes on him. “Hello, Jerry, nice to see you.”

“Hi,” was all I could say as my eyes scanned his body. His slender uncut cock hung down about six inches from a nest of neatly trimmed brown hair. As my eyes went up they fell upon body jewelry piercing his nipples. Further up I saw a ring in the septum of his nose and another through his left eyebrow. I didn’t remember seeing those Sunday night, but they must have been there.

“Come into the bedroom, Jerry, you’re too overdressed,” Clarence said. “Coming, Barry?”

“I wouldn’t miss this for all the gold in China.”

An hour later I was sitting in my boxers on the ratty brown sofa with Barry tight up against my right side as my right arm rested across his shoulders and a Rolling Rock on the end table on my left. I’d only taken a sip, but was definitely interested in taking a longer swig as the taste of Clarence’s cum still lingered on my tongue, which wouldn’t be so bad if my ass wasn’t tingling from Barry’s assault. Of course, I hadn’t gotten off, but I guess that wasn’t the point of the party.

The intercom by the door buzzed.

“Ah, I do believe ‘G’ Gerry has arrived,” Clarence said. “Don’t go anywhere ‘J’ Jerry.”

“Wouldn’t think of it.”

“I noticed you don’t have any tats,” Barry said. “Can I ask why?”

“I guess I’ve never considered having one.”

“If you ever think of something, say a ring of thorns around your dick, I know an artist who would love to decorate you.”

“That would hurt!”

“He would give you something to help.”

“Like what? Drugs?”

“Of course, speaking of which, would you care for some pot? How about a hit of LSD?”

“LSD?”

“Sure, I’ll keep you safe so you don’t harm yourself. How about it?”

“I don’t know.”

“How about I put on some sixties music and you can groove to the melodies. Just a minute, I be right back.”

I sat there waiting for Gerry to arrive or Barry to come back with the hit of LSD he was expecting me to take. I took a swallow of the beer and stared out into space. I’d had my fuck sandwich, such as it was and now I’d be going away while Barry and Clarence had their way with Gerry. I took another swallow of the beer. I heard something and looked up to see Gerry walk in the door. He looked over at me, said something to Clarence, turned, and walked out the door.

Barry came back with a small piece of paper and said, “Here, put this under your tongue.”

I did as he said and waited for something to happen.

After a while, Barry said, “Take out the paper. You should start feeling something in about twenty minutes. Do you need anything?”

“You said you were going to put on some sixties music.”

“Oh, yes, be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

“Where would I go?”

“You’d be surprised.”

“What are we doing?” Clarence asked.

“‘J’ Jerry is taking a trip,” Barry said.

“Great! I’ll order the pizza.”

I reached over, but noticed the beer had been moved. I reached for it, but it moved away from me. I consciously brought my hand back and began to hear Crosby, Stills, and Nash singing “Marrakesh Express.” I don’t know why I knew it was that band that was singing the song, but somewhere in my mind I knew that to be true.

“Doing okay?” a voice asked.

I turned my head and saw Clarence sitting beside me. I smiled. He began tugging at my boxers as if he wanted to take them off me, which he’d done in the bedroom not much more than an hour before. I didn’t know what he intended to do, but I raised my butt off the sofa and he slipped the boxers to the floor.

I heard a band I didn’t know start with this weird intro which might have been electric guitars or maybe a Hammond and then they started to sing, “Last night your shadow fell upon my lonely room …” I looked over at Clarence, but he was kneeling on the floor between my thighs with my engorging cock in his right hand.

Barry came over, sat down beside me, and asked, “Doing okay?”

“Gerry?”

“He didn’t want to join the party. He probably couldn’t handle the significance of your presence.”

“That song, what is it?”

“‘I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night’ by The Electric Prunes.”

“Do you like this?” Clarence asked.

“What?”

“What I’m doing to your beautiful cock?”

“I, no, you can’t, I’m …”

“Don’t worry dear boy, I shan’t endanger myself.”

“Yes.”

I heard a buzzing sound and then a door opened and closed and opened and closed. I smelled pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and the most wonderful bread I’d ever smelled. Then Barry was sitting beside me.

“Pizza’s up.”

“Yes. Smell it.”

“Want some?”

“Pepperoni.”

“Is that all?”

“Pepperoni.”

“Okay, here’s a piece.”

“That song. Who?”

“Fleetwood Mac before they added the girls and began to sing pop. Do you like it?”

“Yes, good. More?”

“Pepperoni or Fleetwood Mac?”

“Fleetwood Mac.”

My mind was so focused on the music, the smell of the pizza, and whatever Clarence was doing to my cock, that I couldn’t focus on anything else, but all sorts of other sensations kept up a never-ending assault on my attention that I almost didn’t notice when Barry pushed his cock between my lips. I jerked my head back and away from it. Somewhere deep in my mind I knew I had to get out of there. This wasn’t going according to any plan I hadn’t thought of making before coming here.

“Clothes, now,” I said.

“You’re too high to leave,” Barry said. “You wouldn’t be safe out on the road.”

“No, go, now!” I tried to stand, pushing Clarence away from my erection in the process. I don’t know how I did it, but I got to my feet.

“‘J’ Jerry, you’re in no condition to leave,” Barry said.

“Oh, let him go,” Clarence said. “You had your way with him. Isn’t that enough?”

I was out the door, down the stairs, out the front door, only then noticing I was naked, but the sky reeled above me as the town the Warnton spun around as I staggered down the sidewalk in no particular direction. Someone grabbed me, but I wrenched myself away and began to run. Unfortunately, I ran into something or was it someone? I was forced, or maybe fell, to the cold concrete sidewalk and banged my head into rough surface. I heard voices, but they were so disjointed and disassociated that they made no sense. Did I hear the sound of sirens or was that from the LSD?

I was rolled over and a blanket was spread over me. I looked up at what should have been a face, but it was shadowed by having light behind it.

“What have you been drinking?”

“Beer and LSD,” my mouth said, but I don’t think my mind participated in the action.

“Are you a student at Warnton College?”

“Dr. Geoff Johnson.”

“Who’s that?” a voice asked.

“He’s a professor, you remember the fire last week.”

“Oh, yeah, isn’t he living with that couple next door? You know, the pastor of the Unitarian Church.”

“Yeah, he is. Deputy? How about you go check with him about this boy?”

“What’s your name, son?”

“Jerry, the houseboy.”

“Well, I’m sure Dr. Johnson will know what that means. You guys transporting him down to Newark?”

“Yep.”

They picked me up and lay me on a stretcher, which they put in the aid car. I looked at the medic and saw it was a young woman.

“How you doing, hon?”

“Green light.”

“What?”

“Green light in here. All green.”

“Other than that, are you okay?”

“Cold; no clothes.”

“Do you remember where you left them?”

“Yes.”

“Where?”

“Where what?”

“Where are your clothes?”

“Apartment; Barry and Clarence. Sleep, now.”

“Yes, just shut your eyes.”

“Last night your shadow fell upon my lonely room
I touched your golden hair and tasted your perfume
Your eyes were filled with love the way they used to be
Your gentle hand reached out to comfort me
Then came the dawn
And you were gone
You were gone, gone, gone

I had too much to dream last night
Too much to dream
I'm not ready to face the light
I had too much to dream
Last night
Last night”

(© SONY/ATV Music Publishing LLC)

As always, a big thank you to Sharon for great editing and proofing.
Copyright © 2017 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well fuck... poor Jerry, his instincts were better than Geoff's knowledge. This 'family' just can't seem to catch a break. This can't possibly do much of anything but bad for Jerry's growing issues with sex. At least it seems that Jerry's actions and Gerry's reaction to his presence seems to have spared Gerry going through the same thing or worse. I hope Barry and Clarence get thrown under the bus for this - total assholes to give Jerry LSD without him really knowing what it was and then stop keeping him safe when he was panicking.

Link to comment

Geoff was so wrong when he said Barry and Clarence were harmless ... Is he going to be a bad parent to Erik due to his bad judgment of people and his casual attitude of young people having sex? Right, you can't stop them from experimenting but better advise on protecting themselves. It seems to me that Geoff do care a little about his charges BUT just because a person is of age doesn't automatically mean that they don't need guidance in life (better guidance than that professor seemed to be dishing out ...) Why am I ranting, because you, the author is piling up bad experiences, one after the other on Jerry, and the world doesn't seem to care ...

 

(yelling obscenities to someone in particular, but I'm not telling who ...)

Link to comment

Wow, a lot going on in this chapter!! Great writing. Hopefully things will calm down soon for them all. Poor guys, the world seems to be against them.

Link to comment
On 10/29/2016 12:45 PM, Lux Apollo said:

Well fuck... poor Jerry, his instincts were better than Geoff's knowledge. This 'family' just can't seem to catch a break. This can't possibly do much of anything but bad for Jerry's growing issues with sex. At least it seems that Jerry's actions and Gerry's reaction to his presence seems to have spared Gerry going through the same thing or worse. I hope Barry and Clarence get thrown under the bus for this - total assholes to give Jerry LSD without him really knowing what it was and then stop keeping him safe when he was panicking.

Thanks for the review, Lux.

 

Unfortunately, this family isn't the Cleavers or the Andersons, but they will muddle along. I'm hoping Geoff will be picking up some parenting skills at his foster parenting classes.

 

Yes, Barry and Clarence are a bit off the wall, but they will be back. They offer too many temptations to a young man who has a long way to go before reaching his cliff-edge.

Link to comment
On 10/29/2016 01:12 PM, hohochan657 said:

Geoff was so wrong when he said Barry and Clarence were harmless ... Is he going to be a bad parent to Erik due to his bad judgment of people and his casual attitude of young people having sex? Right, you can't stop them from experimenting but better advise on protecting themselves. It seems to me that Geoff do care a little about his charges BUT just because a person is of age doesn't automatically mean that they don't need guidance in life (better guidance than that professor seemed to be dishing out ...) Why am I ranting, because you, the author is piling up bad experiences, one after the other on Jerry, and the world doesn't seem to care ...

 

(yelling obscenities to someone in particular, but I'm not telling who ...)

Thanks for the review hoho.

 

I believe Geoff's only experience with Barry and Clarence is in the classroom and at his Sunday Suppers. I believe he sees the Dynamic Duo as two young gay men who are exploring the world in their own way; and, if he has zero knowledge of their social life, how is he to know they are not harmless.

 

I see Geoff excelling at his fostering classes and learning the intricacies of parenthood. Unfortunately for Jerry, the temptations offered by Barry and Clarence may sway his ability to see Gerry as a possible love interest.

Link to comment
On 10/29/2016 03:29 PM, Okiegrad said:

Wow, a lot going on in this chapter!! Great writing. Hopefully things will calm down soon for them all. Poor guys, the world seems to be against them.

Thanks for the review Okie.

 

As I see it now, things are going to settle down in the Johnson household, at least for the next couple chapters. There will be the Sunday Suppers, Erik coming home from the hospital, Jerry and Gerry trying to get to know each other, Jerry being lured to Barry and Clarence's apartment for sex and drugs, a possible love interest for Geoff, and the new boy, who will bring his own set of challenges.

Link to comment

Obviously Barry and Clarence are not only not harmless but maybe worse than Dave ever considered being.  I feel dirty...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

Does it bare some significance   Does it bear some significance

Oops! Silly homonym caught me with my pants down again.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..