Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,114 Words
  • 1,239 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Spell I Tell You! - 1. Cauldron

1. The Cauldron

Justin's View

I woke up to a knock on my door, man who would be at my house so early. The outside was damp and the wind blew hard across the area. I heard the knock again. I got up and put on my slippers and made it over to the door. I opened it to find a big cauldron in my face, and Nathen standing behind it.

"Hey Justin! I got you a pres-ent." He almost fell over just holding it.

"W-what are you doing so early in the morning?" I yawned.

"Well what are you doing in a tanktop and boxers?" He looked up and down at me abit.

I looked at him, and then at me. I got red abit.

"G-good point, just bring that thing inside." I pulled the door wider, allowing him to come in.

"Thank you its cold out there." He shivered putting the cauldron on the floor with a small thud.

I went back into my room and grabbed a T-shirt and jeans. I went back out in my new shirt and jeans, looking at the cauldron.

"So whats this for?"

"Well you do brew don't you?"

"Potions in my science lab, yes."

"Well then here you go! A cauldron for the wizard, now lets start brewing!"

I looked at him but he started stalking in my science lab, sooner later he came back with herbs and everything!

"Are you sure you know what your bringing to me?" I asked,

"Yup."

I poured hot water in the cauldron and threw in afew herbs, then I started mixing it. My friend though sat and watched me in amazement from the back. The cauldron started shift abit spilling, and I stepped back. My friend jumped out of his seat.

"Justin.. did you put the right things in it, is it suppose to do that!?" He yelled terrified.

"N-no."

"Whats going-"

The cauldron sputtered, and ruined the room, but started sucking in whatever was in the room.

"I THINK YOU GOT SOME CURSED! WE'RE GOING TO BE SUCKED IN!"

"I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Nathen cried out in terror, holding onto the chair that was sooner later gonna fly in.

The whole room was being sucked in, me, Nathen, and the chair finally went through, and our vision went dark.

                                                                                *****

Nathen's View

I woke up in the arms of Justin, I looked around and it was just a vast field of wheat, there was potion brewing and belongings all scattered, but I didn't care. I thought this all was a dream. I gave myself a pinch and whined from the pain. I guess this is all real... I looked at Justin he was still breathing, but wouldn't wake up. His grip on me was tightening. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. I tried moving and he tightened. Ow! this hurts, hes crushing me. I decided to just wake him up.

"Justin... wake up!"

He gave a small yawn, and opened his sleepy eyes to face me.

"Yes Nathen?"

Oh my god! He was so cute!

"Y-your holding onto me too tight..." I replied sheepishly.

"O-oh!" He left go and was red all the way.

"Sorry."

"Its okay Justin."

I got up and looked around, and spotted a small village up ahead.

"Justin look I found something,"

"Why are we in this field of wheat and where?"

"I don't know why, and over there come on!"

I grabbed his hand, and I took a small glance over at him. I sworn he must of blushed. We made it to the village in about 10 minutes worth of running. When we looked around the houses were made of wood, straw and cobblestone. The towns people looked like different. Some looked like us modern day clothes, with straw stuck to it, the others wore leather hides for shirts, and the ladies were in cotton dresses.

"Justin where are we?"

"I have no idea." He shrugged.

A person ran up to us with a huff.

"Sorry if I'm late to say this. Welcome to the town!"

"Where are we?" We both asked.

"Ah, the new comers always ask that. Your in Frulie, and this town is Jewel."

"Oh...." We both said in a sink,

"Let me show you guys a place to sleep." He gestured us to follow, so we started along with him.

He led us to what they call, "Ye olde Inn." I guess they want to keep this classy.He took us upstairs and showed us to one room, and we were easily confused about how small it was.

"Um there is only one bed in there, unless there is another room for me?" Justin asked puzzled.

"Oh sorry, we ran out of rooms, just sleep on the floor or take turns. Now I gotta go back to work! See you guys around later." He started downstairs.

We both walked in and the first thing we did, was rush to the bed and fight over it.

"I'm taking the bed!"

"No, I am!"

We kept fighting until we both gave up.

"Ugh lets just try to share the bed, I'm already tired as fuck." Justin scooted inside and faced the wall,

"Okay, finally." I slumped onto the bed to face the other direction.

Sooner later we were fast asleep.

                                                                                      *******

Justin's View

Can't believe it, I had to share a bed with Nathan, I knew I was friends with him, but I didn't like sleeping with others.

I started to open my eyes and I gave a small yawn, it was probably evening. My vision was clear and the first thing I saw was Nathan's head, he was curled up on me, and I had my arms around him. I didn't know I had a habit of doing that. He was sleeping so peacefully. I waited him out watching him sleep until he finally started to wake, he looked up at me with his sleepy crystal blue eyes, staring straight at me. He was drooling abit, and that made him look adorable.

"Morning sleepy."

He looked around and his cheeks went pink.

"M-morning." He sat upright and I let go of him.

"You got alittle something on your face." I giggled.

He wiped off the drool, and got even redder.

"Time to start the day shall we?" I smiled and got up and hugged him. I was happy he was here with me without him I would be very lonely here.

Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..