Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 810 Words
  • 1,777 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Spell I Tell You! - 8. Triple Trouble

Finally! a new chapter! Sorry, guys I had been working alot on other things, so I'll try to get another chapter up.

.8 Triple Trouble

Nathen's View

The sunlight blast into my vision, as the sun began to rise above the Earth. Color of crimson roared with pride, taking up the darkness, as blue skies follow behind. Birds flew into sight, and the forest claimed back its life.

I gave one nasty yawn as I started to stretch out my arms. In my view was Cor and Justin, alittle far off. I tried to make out what they were doing. I finally caught view. He was getting his foot bandaged again. I sat there and sorta listened to what they were doing. Its not eavesdropping. I swear.

"You took one mighty long journey, with that nasty foot of yours. Why didn't you climb aboard the horse?" Cor asked.

"Well, I wanted to walk with Nathen. I didn't want him to be left walking. Plus-"

"Well, you certainly tired yourself and him out, and your foot got sand all over it."

They continued arguing, as I lie there. I looked at the devil sands of the desert, and on the other side, were the lush green forest was. I started to wonder about my wound. But I didn't want to check. I looked up, and saw them stop arguing, then getting up and towards my path.

"Hey! Nathen, your awake!" Justin, knelt down, and gave me a hug.

He pressed his lips against mine. I was heavenly in love with him.

"Well, then good morning to you." I had a blush on my face.

"Oh, totally forgot to say good morning." Justin started giggling altitle, before letting go.

"So, whats the plans today?" I wondered.

"We're going to that city, over there. Then, were going off to the Queen's South. Well, thats where I'm heading. Where are you guys going?" Cor jumped in.

"We're going to find some sorcerer, that we hope can help us."

"Oh, that sounds a bit dangerous. But fun at the most. Well, I can stay with you guys towards the town, then thats all, I can help you with."

I was about to say something, when Cor, and Justin suddenly fell over. I quickly jumped up to my feet, then I got poked at. My vision started to stir, with darkness.

"M-must resist..." I muttered, and fell into a deep sleep.

          ********

I woke up, with my head sticking out of a bag. Oh my god! Am I dead?! I looked down, and started shifting my legs and arms around in the bag. Oh good, not just my head. I'm still alive. I took my daze over to my side, and found Justin on my left, and Cor on my right.

I looked around the place, and we appeared to be in a wagon. I guess thats why I hear the sounds of rumbling. I took my daze infront, and 3 bandits were right there. One driving the wagon, and two watching us.

"So, you finally woke up?" He asked swallowing down his drink, hiding his drunkness.

I replied with muffled words that just sounded like "mmm".

"Hah, you tried talking!" He started laughing.

The other one chipped in.

"Your more drunk then before." The bandit smacked the others face.

They started to argue, and I looked past them, and found us, in the great stirring of the night. I guess we been out for along time.

"Anyways, if you hadn't notice you'll all be taken to a town, and auctioned for slaves." The drunk one said.

"I believe we'll be keeping this little charmer." He got up, and crouched over to Justin, and gave his face a lick.

Justin woke up instantly, and felt the saliva, run across his face, and he started kicking around in the bag. I watched him do that in horror, with absolutely no power to help my love.

Justin's eyes shone with fear. Cor started to wake up and kicking the bag. He looked over at us, and I guess he fainted. The one driving started to yell.

"WE'RE HERE!"

The two, grabbed me and cor and lifted us from the wagon. I started kicking and punching, while Cor stayed lifeless, except breathing still. I managed, to kick him in the face, but that led to me being dropped on the dirt. I couldn't fade out, as the world began to grow dark. I kept my eyes open and kicked and kicked. I was a raging child right there.

"Stop kicking!" The bandit yelled sheathing a knife.

He came over and grabbed me, pulling me up and the knife up to my neck. I wanted to keep fighting, but my body stopped. I began to black out, as the darkness settled into my vision.

-----

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry for making it a little short. I was beginning to see darkness in my eyes myself.

Finally! a new chapter! Sorry, guys I had been working alot on other things, so I'll try to get another chapter up.
Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

oh man...mean cliffhanger. These two are killing me b/c they aren't asking questions about this world they are just wandering. I don't hear them asking where the cities are and where there would be a sorcerer. Why is it dangerous according to Cor? They had someone who can get a message to royalty, yet they don't question him. it seems very odd to me. I'd like to see you show them as having an interest in the world they are in, who are the people and what country are they in? Are there magic users in the general population? Have they heard of people coming from strange places like they did? their not doing that is not making sense for me. I'm confused as to why they left the relative safety of a group of wagons and went alone in a world they know nothing about. Maybe a beta reader could help you with that. that said, this should get interesting! what will they do if they are separated? How were they caught?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..