Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 636 Words
  • 890 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Spell I Tell You! - 2. What?

2. What?

Justin's View

The rest of the morning was terrible. A big storm, was about to erupt in Jewel, so we had to grab all the crops before the winds blew them all away. Second, a house got blown apart, then we had to all rebuild it. Third, we had to go work in the bakery, and we made three burnt to crisp bread, one flaming hot, and ONE perfect bread, and lastly, we had to go to the fields and grab all of the potion ingredients.

The sky began to turn goldish with purple and red all around, as the sun setted on the horizon. While we were in the wheat fields Nathen, wanted to start an conversation with me.

"Hey umm, Justin?"

"Hm? Yes Nathen?"

"Are we gonna stay here forever?" He looked at me abit sad,

"Oh, I don't know. We will figure out a way out of here maybe later tomorrow, right now we should just stay civilized here."

"Okay..."

We continued tending the crops, and a few ours later, the town bell rang, and rangers started moving out across the town, while the rest of us moved into the town. It wasn't that dark, the land was blown away by the beautiful blue light from the moon, and the stars rested upon the sky. They were making a large wooden wall, around the town when we got there, but we didn't understand why?

We were walking around the town, the same as some other people, bars were open. Parties were in some buildings, people outside being drunk also. A little kid was running around and bumped into us. He rubbed his head and looked up at me.

"You big person!" He started running off to his mom, then later pointing at me. She came over to me and smacked my face, ow that hurts like hell.

"You basterd! Don't touch my child!" She walked away pushing the little boy along with her.

"Wow, you got some bad luck today." Nathen said,

"I know." I sighed, and we headed to the inn.

We got upstairs and back into a poor bedroom, and fell asleep, and then the night turned to day, as red streaks aline the sky then orange and yellow, then clear blue skies. We woke up and had a little talk.

"Good morning!" I yawned,

"Good morning... So do you want me to start packing for an adventure?"

"Sure..."

I got up and started off to the wheat fields.

Nathen's View

While Justin was tending the fields, I had to start packing things, we didn't have anything really but sold all the potion materials, and what else went into the cauldron that was in that room. We only got 500 Bit coins, so we couldn't buy much, I bought some water and food, I also bought clothes, who knew they didn't had underwears or boxers here! I got it all packed into a leather pack, I made out of leather from a skinning shop. I grabbed the backpack and started downstairs, and waited for Justin to get back. I fell asleep after an hour of waiting though.

I woke up, when he shook me afew times.

"Wake up." Justin shook me again,

"W-what?"

"Its time, and nice work packing."

"O-oh thanks.."

I got up and, we started out the door, when we got out I pulled out a map, and the closest city were near is Bajong the capitol of the Eastern Sterlin of the region Frulie. We headed towards the gates, when we heard a scream and then shouts.

"Hurry everyone inside!" The towns guards were standing at the front of the wooden walls, and the crowds of people outside started busting into the town houses, and stores. Something bad is gonna happen...

Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..