Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 782 Words
  • 624 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Spell I Tell You! - 9. Hope

.9 Hope

Nathen's View

I woke up to a sound of a door creaking open. My vision soon came to life. I looked around and found myself in an small basement, along the sides in it was bookshelves, and a person coming up to me. She wore tattered old dress. Her eyes were a resemble of Justin's except one of her eyes had a strange pattern. Her hair was tied up in a bun also.

"Hello deary? You awake?" She stared at me.

"I'm awake.." I grumble. "Where am I?"

"Oh good! Your awake. Our master bought you from the slave market, not that long ago."

"T-the slave market? When was this?"

"Two days ago. You were out dead, for along time, master thought we should just leave you to die."

"Two days? Ago? D-damn it..." I started to get up and a sharp pain started rushing through my body. I screamed in pain.

"Don't move!" She quickly patted me down, and I gave another scream of pain.

She got up and rushed out then in, with a bottle.

"Open your mouth, its good medicine." I did what she told me and she dribbled afew drops of the medicine into my mouth. I felt like I wanted more of it.

"More?" I groaned.

"I can't too much of this you might burn up." She pulled me up, without any problems.

"I'll go tell master your up, then we need to go work on the wheat farm." She ran out of the basement and I heard her footsteps go up alittle more.

I thought to myself, how could I be out for two days! I hoped Justin was doing alright, and wherever in the world is Cor at. Maybe their both alright. I thought to myself. The lady went back down and walked over to me, with an elder behind her.

"Hello." The old man said with a wave.

"Hello." I replied.

"I'll introduce myself and her to you. I'm Paul, and shes Keitha. Whats your name?"

"I'm Nathen. Nice to meet you both."

"Well nice to meet you Nathen, now I need you both to work on the wheat fields."

"Yes master," She jumped in.

"Call me Paul, not master." He started back out of the basement.

"I like to call him master, but you can call him Paul, he usually prefers that. So are you coming?"

"Yeah, but wait, where are we?"

"We're somewhere far away from a nearing town, I'l tell you that." She started up out of the basement.

Dang it, I don't wanna work, I need to go look for him. I just need to get my freedom maybe, thats all. I prayed, don't worry Justin, have hope, I'll find you.

Justin's View

I groaned as I began to wake up to the bare light of the cell, for my third day here. I was drenched in saliva and other fluids. I smelt really bad. My clothes were off somewhere in another room. I shivered in the cold cell, hoping they might get me a blanket some point, my throat was perched also, the stuff poured into my mouth didn't help. A peice of bread was always thrown in here and the only thing I ate.

I heard footsteps nearing the cell, and I pulled my arms and they didn't budge, then I remembered that I was chained. I heard his keys clicking open my cell door, and a man came in. He was 6"1, he had brown hair and hazel eyes. His eyes showed lust, and I started to squirm on the chains. He came up and pulled my jaw open and stuffed it with bread.

"Chow down whore, and eat it all this time, I don't wanna find half peices of bread on the floor during our "fun" time." He slammed the door cell door shut and went down the hall.

I tried to eat up all the bread I could, or he might whip me again. I just hoped Nathen will find me soon. The room was dreadful, it had fluids laying around, and a whip, along with other torture devices. He'd usually would whip me if I displease him, so I couldn't do much to get out. The cuffs were cold and I layed there freezing. I mostly wished he actually came in here, because he brings a torch for warmth everytime he comes over.

I heard sounds coming from another cell, and I had to hear it all. Screaming in pain was something I heard. I heard a sound of footsteps coming back and a click on my cell door. I prayed for help, and then the man stepped in.

Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This has taken a really terrible turn and how in the world would they find one another again when they don't even know the world they are in. Where would they begin to look? It's a shame the boys never took time to talk to people and figure out the dangers in this world. That may have saved them from walking alone on a road slavers picked people off of. I hope it isn't cor he heard screaming but I have a feeling it was. That said, I don't want to read about him being tortured for very long, so I hope you have him out of that soon. I don't see what Justin can do given he has no idea where he is and the other slave doesn't seem to either. Where would he start looking for his friend even if he could get away? I'm really not enjoying the turn this took.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..