Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 1,003 Words
  • 4,555 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Never More Lonely - 7. Chapter 7

"It's alive!"

I make a face at Cooper. "That's gross."

"Hey, mate, it's in your refrigerator. I think the bowl might actually be growling. We need to buy new storage bowls too; I threw one out that had Halloween candy so old that it had all melted and cemented to the inside of the bowl!"

Cooper put the food that was still good in a box as he cleaned out the fridge. "I can't wait to finish this up. We're almost done moving."

Some friends from my jobsite came by and helped us with the furniture. We're just doing the final clean up. Cooper nearly runs his fingers through his hair, grimacing at his gloves at the last minute.

"I can't wait to get clean. Hot shower, then fall into bed."

"I'm tired too," Cooper chuckles, "but we have to make it first."

I wave that away. "Details." Unable to resist, I lean down and kiss him, parting his lips gently and sucking on the lower one until he groans. My voice is hoarse when I speak again. "Maybe I'm not that tired."

"Uh-huh." Cooper grins.

We've been home for two weeks. We finalized the lease paperwork on our new duplex apartment. It's twice as big as my place; my furniture looks a little lost in the enormous living and bedroom but we can get new furniture together. The second bedroom was perfect for my computer, and Cooper was going to set up his home office in there.

Leaving Australia was hard for Cooper. We hadn't gone to see Pete again but he'd been a specter along with us for the entire trip to the airport. The silent strain showed on Cooper's face and the rigid set of his shoulders; our departure had hurt. I hated it. I wanted to make Cooper happy and I couldn't.

I listened to him talk but suggested that he find a counselor. He'd made an appointment for next week.

But right now we're happy. We're moving into a new place, together, and that's something I never would've considered possible. I used to work, then come home to a silent apartment while I waited to Cooper to come online, just to have someone to connect with. I slept, and woke up, alone.

Now he's with me. We sleep snuggled together, and I get to wake up every morning to his gorgeous face. Every night I can touch him, taste the salt of his skin and the spice in his kiss. And sink my cock deep into his body.

Tucker slams the fridge shut, taking off his gloves. "I think that's it. You done?"

I've been scrubbing the same spot for a few minutes.

"Yeah."

We put the box in the car then throw out the trash. I lock the door one last time.

Our duplex has dark blue siding and white trim. We'll have to get a lawnmower because, for the first time ever, I’ve grass to trim. The smell of paint’s strong inside, the interior newly remodeled with rich wood floors and cream colors.

I shove the food box into the fridge then peel off my shirt off. "Shower?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "You start. I'll be just a minute."

"Okay." I'm already unsnapping my pants.

The hot water streams over my head. Cold hands slide across my chest and I yelp. Cooper snickers. "Stop laughing." I wipe water off my face and glare at him playfully.

"You didn't hear me come in?" His eyes are sparkling.

"No."

I jockey around, letting Cooper get under the water. I love to watch it slide over his body. He lathers up his hair as I wash his body. He hums happily. His cock is growing as I step close to wash his back.

Dropping to my knees, I wash his legs, then his smooth balls. His cock is hard as I run the cloth up and down.

"That feels good," he groans. I push him back under the water to rinse him off. He gets the shampoo out of his hair as the bubbles slide down his body until he's rinsed. Then I can't resist. I lean forward, still on my knees, and take his cock in my mouth. It tastes a bit like soap, but mostly it’s just clean skin. Salty fluid drips on my tongue as I lap at the small slit in the round tip.

He turns off the water. "Bed," Cooper demands.

Dark satin sheets cover the mattress. I raise one eyebrow. "Nice."

"It'd be nice if you’d get on that bed on your back so I can ride you."

I laugh but I'm instantly so hard that it hurts. Cooper pushes me over onto the cool sheets and then climbs up, kneeling over my hips. He slips a bottle of lube out from under the pillows.

"You planned this," I accuse, my eyes dilating as he drips the slick fluid over my cock and then reaches back to his own ass.

"I want you. It's insane how much I want you."

My hands go to his knees and my answer is swallowed by the loud groan escaping me as he slowly lowers himself down until he’s sitting on my lap.

A short pause and then the time for slow is apparently over. I shout when Cooper lifts up and then rocks back hard, over and over. I watch his cock bob until I can't take it anymore and let go of his legs with one hand so that I can stroke it.

He shudders. "Good." Sweat drips down his face.

I feel him swell just before Cooper comes, his ass clenching around me, forcing me over my own precipice.

"Fuck!" I shout as my hips snap up.

He collapses on me and I hold him close. I feel him nuzzle my shoulder. We both speak at the same time.

"I love you."

I laugh, his head rocking on my chest. Contentment fills me, banishing the last of my loneliness.

The End! Thanks so much for reading Never More Lonely!
Copyright © 2012 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The end??? This story is way too good for it to end!

 

I really enjoyed this. I loved the fact that Owen and Cooper met online and then met in person and are living hopefully, happily ever after.

 

It was a really great story Cia. :2thumbs:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 11/01/2012 01:32 PM, Lisa said:
The end??? This story is way too good for it to end!

 

I really enjoyed this. I loved the fact that Owen and Cooper met online and then met in person and are living hopefully, happily ever after.

 

It was a really great story Cia. :2thumbs:

Sorry Lisa! This was part of my flash group and I want to do a new story every month or two, just to keep it fun and short. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story and that they felt real enough to make the story really realistic. Thanks for the review.
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 11/01/2012 02:26 PM, Afrodita79 said:
Love it..can wait for what you write nextthumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Oh, I'm planning on doing some interesting things for November. Moving a bit more into my preferred genre, with some interesting twists. You'll just have to wait til next week to find out though! Thanks for the review Ateneact!
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 11/01/2012 03:37 PM, jadelilac said:
thumbsup.gifkiss1.gifwub.png
Thanks Jadelilac, I'm so glad you enjoyed the story.
Link to comment

I liked this story. I am glad you made the story longer. Its a good story. I am also looking forward to what is new. Fun!

 

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 11/02/2012 03:26 AM, Carrie76 said:
I liked this story. I am glad you made the story longer. Its a good story. I am also looking forward to what is new. Fun!

 

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yay! Thanks Carrie. I'm glad you liked Owen and Connor's story. I can't wait to work on a new short though, the possibilities are so much fun when you start a new project. Thanks for reading!
Link to comment

Aww so sweet. And complete! (I'm making a poem here). Happy to be reading again and I picked such a nice story to start with. Love the premise-- it's close to my heart as hubby and I *may* have met in a similar fashion :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 01/10/2013 12:25 PM, Sara Alva said:
Aww so sweet. And complete! (I'm making a poem here). Happy to be reading again and I picked such a nice story to start with. Love the premise-- it's close to my heart as hubby and I *may* have met in a similar fashion :P
Awww, that's awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. I really liked these guys too.
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/06/2014 07:40 PM, Suvitar said:
Such a sweet story, I could have read more ;)
LOL! I know, I know! So many stories, though, and so little time to write them all. I could explore most of my characters and worlds 10x over--if only I were better at churning out the words. Still, I'm so glad you enjoyed this short. Thanks again for all the reviews, Suvitar!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..