Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 259 Words
  • 879 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

David C. McLavic - Prologue. Prologue

My name is David C. McLavic and this is my story.

I was born at the medical facilities of North West University. My father is the head of the archeology department and my mother is the Head Nurse at the University’s medical facilities. I have an older sister and a younger sister.

My father was an Associate Professor of Archeology at Pennsylvania State University where he met my mother who was studying to be a nurse. They dated and when Dad was offered the position at North West they got married.

Dad grew up in Philadelphia. Grandfather was a successful lawyer and Grandmother was a socialite. That is what Dad called her. I never met my dad’s parents or my mother’s. Mom told me she grew up on a farm.

Besides Mom and Dad, Dad had a friend who was an Indian, I called him Uncle Joe. It seemed he was always in my life and according to Dad, he cared for my sisters and me when Mom and Dad were at work.

My older sister was five when I was born. I think that was when she discovered boys are different than girls. Three years after I was born, Mom had another girl. Dad, according to Uncle Joe, said three children were enough. Uncle Joe said because he got his son they wouldn’t have any more children. But Mom disagreed and Dad wanted another son. Mom had another girl, my younger sister. I think Mom wanted more children, But Dad said three was enough.

And the adventure starts
Copyright © 2023 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/22/2023 at 1:46 PM, weinerdog said:

Based on your Prologue I wonder why David never met his Grandparents he didn't say they died before he had a chance to were his parents and Grandparents estranged? Time to find out 

His grandparents had passed on. The distance between where he lived and where his grandparents lived was like the West Coast versus the East Coast.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/22/2023 at 4:18 PM, drsawzall said:

And a new adventure begins!!!

yes, a little different from my previous story

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/22/2023 at 6:33 PM, chris191070 said:

Awesome start to the new story 😀 

I hope you enjoy it.  It is a different story

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..