Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,580 Words
  • 1,975 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Matt and Donnie - 3. Chapter 3

"Matt, what did you do today to get into trouble?"

"I didn't get into trouble, yet."

Dad laughed. "We were at the Turners having a chicken roundup."

My dad looked at me like I was crazy. Donnie was laughing; it took Mom to explain to Dad why we were at the Turners. "Matt, you should stop over there tomorrow and offer to help. Their kids are not around, so I know it would help them if you did that."

Dad was right; it was the neighborly thing to do. "Donnie, let's go out to the garage and get the tools we'll need to help fix that shed and maybe see if we can help cement those poles in the ground."

"I better stay here tonight so we can get an early start in the morning."

I looked at Donnie and started to laugh. "You need to go home and get some clothes to work in and let your folks know you're sleeping over."

Donnie returned just as we're about to sit down for dinner. He had his work clothes and homemade pie his mother sent over. Dinner was the usual chatter; Dad made several references to Donnie, indicating that he thought there was more than friendship. I had a frown on my face when he did that. Later that evening, Dad asked me what's the problem. "Dad, everyone is pushing Donnie on me. I agree he's a nice guy, but you know that pushing isn't going to help me decide. Before anything happens, I need to sort out my feelings. I don't want Donnie to build up hope that something will happen and then disappoint him if I decide I preferred girls. I wish everyone would treat us as friends because, at this stage, that's what we are."

"I'm sorry, Matt, but I see the way you look at him. It's very similar to how I look at your mother. I think you're wise to give it time, but you're showing more than you think."

As we sat on the sofa watching a movie, I thought about what Dad had said. I do like Donnie, he's a great guy. But I need to be sure as possible. If I jump and then someone came along that I like more, someone like Angie, he'd be hurt. Maybe Dad is right, and I'm overthinking this. I'm not the type of guy that continues looking for thrills or new experiences. Once I like something, I stick to it. I'm so confused.

"Hey Matt, where did you go? You looked like you were several miles away."

I looked at Donnie, grabbed him, and pulled him to me. Looked into his eyes and planted a kiss on his lips that took his breath away. Yes, I like Donnie very much, and right now, Angie wasn't far off target with the brother-in-law comment. Donnie pulled back and looked at me; I smiled.

"What was that all about?"

"You'll see tonight."

I just relaxed and watched the movie. When it was finished, "Donnie, we should go to bed, we'll need to get up early tomorrow to head out to Turners."

Before going to my room, we stopped in the family room to say good night. I asked Dad to call us before he left so we could go to Turners in the morning. I called Dave and told him what Donnie and I were going to do. He said he would go along and meet us in the morning.

"Let's take a shower before going to sleep." I knew Donnie would go for that, but tonight I was going to test my feelings for him, that he didn't know. We undressed in the room and headed to the bathroom and shower, guided by our pointers. That was a good sign for me as I looked at him, not his pointer.

Adjusting the water temperature, I placed him in front of me, "I'll wash your hair, and then you can wash mine."

I used all of my skills to massage his scalp as I washed his hair. I moved my body close to his; my pointer pointed the way to his happy hole. I let it ride in his valley as I moved, washing his hair. I was hoping he'd do the same to me. Yes, I liked what I was doing. I washed his back, his legs and spent about 15 minutes on that beautiful ass.

When he turned to wash my hair, his dick was as hard as steel. "Be careful with that weapon, or you'll break it."

He just looked at me as he turned to begin washing my hair. Now I knew that was a piece of steel hitting me in the ass. I only felt one hand on my head, wondering where the other hand was when I felt that piece of steel moving up and down in my valley. At first, I was afraid he would find the bullseye, and I wasn't ready for that, if ever.

Finishing with my hair and back, I turned around and started to wash his front. I was about to test my resolve, washing down his flat stomach and then his legs. I started back up till I reached his steel rod. I took it in my hand and began to wash it; Donnie trembled. Then when I leaned forward and licked the head, he shuddered, tried to push me away; I just opened my mouth and took the tip of that rod into my mouth with my tongue bathing that pink crown.

"Matt"

That was it, and then he erupted in my mouth. It wasn't nasty, slimy, but the taste wasn't as repugnant as I thought it would be. I'd do it again but only for Donnie. He collapsed on me, panting, "Why didn't you stop?"

I just looked at him, smiled, and licked my lips. I helped him out of the shower, wrapped a towel around him, and set him on the toilet seat while I finished showering. Dried, I led him to my bed, no shorts tonight. Pulling the covers down, I pushed him on the bed. I wasn't finished with him yet.

He had a silly smile on his face, "Hit the Jackpot, did you?" No answer, just a dreamy smile. I crawled in bed next to him, my dick still hard. I started to play with his, and it plumped right up. I slowly turned around as I began to lick his shaft. I waited but didn't have to wait long before I felt a hand on my shaft, followed by a tentative lick. I shuddered. That was the first time anyone touched my dick but me. When I felt him taking me in his mouth, I almost came.

It didn't take long before we were enjoying the magic number. While I was nursing on that popsicle, I began to explore that beautiful ass. I let my fingers drift down the valley of delights till I came to his gate, there I tapped as to open the door. At first, the door was slammed shut, but as I continued to pay homage to that delightful suck rod, the door began to open; I took some of the pre-cum that was running down his shaft, wet my finger with it, and proceeded to enter that door. From Biology, I knew about the prostate, so I went to search for it. I knew I found it as his popsicle jumped in my mouth. I could feel his legs tighten, followed by his stomach and then a grunt or two followed by a shot straight into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, and thankfully I had it all. I was so intent on pleasing him; I hadn't realized that I was about to shoot. I grunted and blasted the back of Donnie's throat. He swallowed it all, and it was a lot.

I cleaned his cock with my tongue while he followed suit with mine; I turned around, pulled him into a kiss that resulted in a tongue battle and a sperm exchange. "Donnie, I never did that before; you were my first."

There were tears in his eyes, "What's the matter? Why are you crying?"

"These are tears of happiness; I hope what we did was a confirmation of our love. You know I love you, and I hope what we just did was your way of telling me you love me also."

"You're the first and hopefully the last dick I ever touch. I was afraid to commit to you in case something change I didn't want to hurt you. My dad said I looked at you like he looked at my mom; I think that was the clincher for me."

"I'm not ready to go beyond what we did tonight. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, very much so; I don't want to experience the pain that would accompany that steel rod going up that chute."

Donnie started to laugh, "There'll be a time when that thought will change."

"Yes, but not for a while, I'm happy with what we have done. I need to know my boy a little better and do some studying before we go that path, and we will someday."

Donnie cuddled with his head on my shoulder, one leg between mine and our dicks touching. If I wasn't tired before, I certainly was now, and I quickly followed Donnie in sleep

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 21
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

Well it looks like Matt's dad is cool with things That's huge(forgive the expression)Are they going to try to be discreet at school?Matt's Dad and Angie have said they are obvious so they might not be able to pull if off if that's what they try

I'm not sure. It seems that Matt's friends are more open to the idea of Matt. being gay.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
3 hours ago, mikedup said:

Awesome explosive chapter, I don't think that what the other friends that really matters, 

I think you are right. I would not be surprised if they gave Matt and Donnie a thumbs up. Their parents appear to her supportive. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

They are proceeding well. I would still be wary and trying not to get too carried away, but that would be way hard. Matt seems to be making all the right sounds.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Buz said:

They are proceeding well. I would still be wary and trying not to get too carried away, but that would be way hard. Matt seems to be making all the right sounds.

So far Matt is being very cautious, it os like a yes but no situation., Time will tell

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bft said:

The boys showering together was really 🥵 

Showering isn't the problem it's what they do when not scrubbing

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..