Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 2,913 Words
  • 2,044 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Home For Christmas - 11. A Home For Christmas 11


"A Home For Christmas 11"

 


Wow...how I was still passionately craving more naughty interludes with my favorite boy after an entire morning full of even more heavy breathing, moaning, groaning, sucking, swallowing, and fondling...it was baffling to me. Honestly, my body was beginning to get sore now. Super relaxed and satisfied...but sore, nonetheless. I’m actually surprised that we made it this long.

I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever even jerked off this much by myself...and the eruptions that I’ve shared with Blake in my room have been soooo much more intense than anything that I could have ever created with just a hand and some lotion...so I was walking around that house feeling overstimulated as hell. Hehehe, I actually lost my balance a few times. Either because my equilibrium was off, or maybe my knees were so weak that I couldn’t stand up straight up anymore. Whatever it was, nobody could live like this around the rest of society. Maybe Blake and I were all overzealous and crazy about it, but aren’t we all when we find that super attractive, indescribably sexy, partner that we just feel like we want to spend the rest of our lives with? I could totally see Blake and me living and laughing like this until we reached a ripe old age together. Easily.

Maybe this is why people have honeymoons. Like...we need to avoid civilization for a week or two. I can’t function like this! Hahaha!

Blake and I started walking around the house completely naked for the rest of the day. We even played a few games of pool naked. And every time my eyes made any kind of contact with his at all, he would say, "Oh no!" And I’d be rushing in to kiss him again. Sometimes, it was just to make out for a little while, and other times...hehehe, I’d take his hand in mine again and I’d lead him back to my room for more experience with our brand new life in sin. Hehehe! I’d kiss his lips, and he’d be like, "Are you hiding a stash of mistletoe around here that I don’t know about?"

"Shhhh! C’mon...I want more! Hehehe!" I’d say.

"Me too!" He’d answer, and soon we’d be wrapped around each other again. This was so damn CRAZY to me! I went from not even knowing if I’d ever losing my virginity to another boy to suddenly worrying if I’d ever be able to stop, now that we’ve gotten started. Now that we’re...you know...

...Together.

Can I say that yet? I’m trying not to get too far ahead of myself, but...I’m totally into it. And Blake seems like he’s totally into it. What are the ‘rules’ supposed to be for this sort of thing? Is there a set time to feel like you’re head over heels in love with someone? Is there another set time when you’re supposed to be able to say it out loud without feeling weird? I’m complicating things again, aren’t I?

I LOVE you, Blake! Omigod, I love you soooo much!

There! I can say it in my head as much as I want! Hehehe! And if things change between us later on, then they just change. Who cares? But for now, we’re both happy together. And if life doesn’t make you happy...what else is there? You know?

Blake and I were all cozy in the living room, more so than ever before, because I had finally convinced him that getting all dressed again was just going to be a pointless exercise in me stripping him down naked again. So we both dedicate ourselves to being total nudists for all of Christmas. Why not? It’s not like anybody’s watching...

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring on my front door!

What the…??? Oh FUCK!!!

Blake and I both got super wide eyed, and we jumped up from the couch together, both of us semi hard and pulling on the same blanket! "Who is THAT???" Blake whispered urgently.

"I don’t know!!!" I whispered back, feeling just as naked and exposed as he was. "What do we do?"

"What do WE do??? This is YOUR house, dude!" He said in a panic. "Were you expecting company?"

"FUCK no!" I said. Then...spur of the moment, I called out, "Who is it?"

Blake gave me a shocked look, and I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t know what the hell was going on! Geez!

"It’s Mrs. Chapley, Aric. I just came over to wish you a merry Christmas." Came an older female voice from behind the door.

Blake and I were both standing there stark naked, and she already heard my voice, so it’s not like I could just pretend to not be home now! "It’s my neighbor from next door!" I whispered again.

"Why did you SAY anything???"

"I HAD to say something! Otherwise my mom would throw a full blown fit if she thought I wasn’t home or answering the door!"

"I’m not even supposed to be here! And certainly not like ‘this’..." He said, still looking damn good naked, if you ask me.

"Ok, ummm...HIDE! I’ll get rid of her." I said.

"Alright. Hurry up! Give me the blanket!"

"No! What the…? Why?"

"I can’t be running around your house naked, Aric!"

"Well, I can’t be answering the DOOR naked, either!" I said. "I’m gonna give that poor old lady a goddamn heart attack!" I shot back.

"Shit...ok. You’re right. Just...give me a second to get back to your room!" He said, and he hurried off, covering his junk with both hands as I caught another few glimpses at that hot ass of his in the process.

I didn’t have any clothes in the living room or anything next to me, so I just wrapped the blanket as tightly around me as I possibly could and prayed that nothing would come poking out of any the folds in front of me.

My hair was a mess, but I opened the door and saw Mrs. Chapley standing there with one of her fruitcakes in a basket with a big bow on it and a bag full of candy canes. "Hi, Mrs. Chapley. Merry Christmas!" I said, putting on my best smile at the door.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart! She said, leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek, which felt kind of weird considering that I didn’t have a lick of clothes on me except for this poorly wrapped blanket on my shoulders. I’m quite literally flapping my fleshy little puppy dog tail in the wind right now. Hell, even holding the door open is ice cold on my testes! PLEASE go away, lady! Or you’re going to see the ball drop long before New Year’s Eve! Just saying!

"Thanks!" I said, already hoping to escape this interaction as quickly as humanly possible.

"I brought you some of my famous fruitcake. I know how much you and your parents like it." She said, smiling as she handed it to me. It took me a second to figure out a way to reach for the box without letting my blanket fly open in front of her. I took a hold of it, but as the cloth began to slide off of one of my shoulders, I swiftly tossed the fruitcake on the coffee table and tried to grab that edge of the blanket to wrap it more securely around my neck. "Are you cold? Is your heat working alright in there?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Totally. I’m just getting a bit more comfortable than usual, that’s all." I said, still trying to hold everything together.

"Ok. Well, I told your mother that I’d come over and check on you this weekend to make sure you weren’t feeling lonely or anything..."

"Nope! Not lonely at all!" I said abruptly. "Thanks for the cake! Merry Christmas, Mrs. Chapley!"

"Well...I mean, do you need anything? Or maybe you just want some company…?"

"Nope! I’m doing great! Thanks for the offer!" I said. "Merry Christmas, though! Seriously! Thank you! I’ll tell my mom and dad that you stopped by!" And just as she was beginning to give me a suspicious look, an ice cold wind blew into the house through the front door, and I definitely did my best to keep it from exposing me, but I’m not quite sure if she saw anything or not. It all happened so fast that it was difficult for my brain to keep up.

"Oh...well...ok then. Enjoy your holiday, Aric..."

"I will! Promise! Merry Christmas!" I said again, still trying to chase her away like a rogue squirrel in the attic. And she sort of turned away and started walking back out into the snow, looking back once or twice to see what my deal was. I just sort of waved at her so as not to raise any suspicions that she might tell my mom about. Just...ugh! Go away! Quit being a snake in our garden of Eden right now!

I closed the front door and tried to shake off the remaining chills from having the icy weather invade my house, and I hurried into my bedroom where Blake was hurrying to get himself dressed again. Dangit! Why can’t he just stay naked! Clothes on my perfectly angelic godsend just seems like such an injustice to me.

I doubt that I even let him get a word or two out of his mouth before I was pushing him back down to the mattress and kissing him again...leading to another few sessions of making love that left us weak and grinning again. Hehehe! What can I say? I’m addicted to his body at this point. He should expect it.

And afterward...we were both laying there, side by side...just talking about...’nothing’ really. We had found so much comfort with one another, that conversation came easy. Jokes and giggles and just the ups and downs of what it was like to be gay in this day and age. But things seemed to get a bit more serious when Blake turned his head to look at me and ask, "Aric? What happens after all this?"

"After what?" I replied. "The sex, you mean?"

"Well, yeah. But more than that. Just...this whole Christmas weekend and everything. Like...can we still see each other?"

I had gotten myself so wrapped up in the present that I hadn’t really thought about it much. I guess I just assumed that Blake and I would be together forever at this point. "I don’t know. I would think so. Why not?" I smiled, but he didn’t smile back this time.

"I really like you a lot, Aric. I don’t think I want to stop being your boyfriend after this."

"Hehehe! Is that what you are? My boyfriend?" I teased.

"I don’t know. Am I?"

"Sounds like heaven to me." I said. "Yeah. Let’s be boyfriends. Nothing would make me happier than having you all to myself."

"Cool." He sighed. "Me too. I feel the same way." Then he was like, "What about our parents? I mean...yours are cool with the idea, but...I don’t know. I mean, it’s not like I can live here forever."

"Trust me, if I could work that out somehow...that’s exactly how things would go down between you and me! I wouldn’t have it any other way." I said. Then, after a brief pause, I asked, "You said that they didn’t exactly ‘kick you out’ of the house right? I mean...is it possible that you might be able to sit them down and talk to them about it all?"

Blake fidgeted a bit, and he said, "I don’t know, dude. It seems like they don’t want to hear anything that I have to say about it."

"Yeah...I know what that’s like." I told him. "But, honestly...some people just need to grow up and stop acting like they can warp reality to fit into their own little comfort zones all the time. That’s just stupid." Blake seemed to be sinking back into that quagmire of misery that he was trying to balance out early this morning when looking out of that living room window. Snow, and cold, and darkness...and his attempts to pretend that everything would just eventually be ok, regardless of what he was facing. So I said, "You know...when my mom called yesterday...she was really concerned about my well being. I’m sure my dad was too. But one thing that I thought about was the fact that my grandparents don’t get to have me be a part of their lives this Christmas, and all because they refused to treat me the way that I deserve to be treated. All over something as inconsequential as my sexual attractions...which was never any of their business anyway. Even if I was straight." I held Blake’s hand and told him, "And now they get to really see what life is like for them without me in it. Maybe it will make a difference, and maybe it won’t. Either way, they know. This is how things are now. They can adapt to the truth and adjust their feelings to love and support me...or they can spend the rest of their lives knowing that they turned their own flesh and blood away by simply being too damn stubborn to open their eyes and wake up to the idea that I am who I am...and that’s all there is to it." I lightly kissed Blake on the lips. "I didn’t choose who I am...but they can choose to love me for who I am. So I guess the ball is in their court, isn’t it?"

"I wish I could be a believer." He said. "But I don’t see them ever taking me seriously."

"You’ve been gone for a few weeks now..." I said. "Maybe now they will. Maybe they’ll finally understand what they have to lose."

Blake smiled, "You are a hopeless optimist, you know that?"

"Well, that’s what losing my virginity does to me. I’m a man now. Hehehe!"

"Not fully." He snickered.

"Oh no, I’m a man. I’m pretty sure that’s textbook."

"Not all the way." He said. "Ahem..."

"What’s that supposed to mean?"

"You sure that your parents don’t come home until tomorrow afternoon?" He asked.

"Don’t change the subject! What the fuck are you talking about?" I giggled.

"This is related. I just need to know." Blake’s blue eyes directed themselves down to the carpet, a deep blush flooding up into his cheeks. "How much longer do you and I get to live like this? You know...as partners, or whatever?"

"Always, Blake..."

"No. I mean...like this. Alone. Just you and me."

I thought about it for a second, and then I told him, "Well...until tomorrow morning at least, I guess."

A bit disappointed, he said, "Yeah. That’s what I thought."

"BUT...that doesn’t mean that we can’t still date and be boyfriends and stuff, right?" I asked.

"Sure." He said. "Oh, I mean...definitely! That’s not gonna change. Promise."

"Oh, ok. Cool."

"Yeah, I think I love you too much to let you go. Hehehe!" He said, and then blushed even harder than before. "I was just thinking...you know...just in case this is our last night together like this, maybe we can do...you know..’everything’."

"Everything?" A moment later, it hit me. "OH!!! Everything everything?"

"Yeah. I mean...if you want to."

"I do...I think I can...well, yes." I tried not to think about it too much this time. "YES! We can do...you know...’everything’, if you want to do everything. And we can, like...I mean, like...now? Or do you wanna wait, or…?"

Nervously, Blake’s shaky voice said, "Maybe tonight. You know, like...later. To make it special. Something sweet to say goodbye."

"But we’re NOT saying goodbye, right???" I snapped back.

"I doubt it."

"No. Blake...we’re not saying goodbye, ok? Repeat."

"We’re not saying goodbye." He told me with a sniffle, as if he was surprised that I would have so much emotion invested in him in such a short amount of time. Or at all, for that matter. How could such a magical boy think for one second think that I wouldnt throw myself down on a grenade for him if he asked me to. That’s bonkers to me.

"Damn right." I said, and gave him another kiss to make sure he felt comfortable with his promise to stay with me….no matter what. "You really do have to stop wearing so many clothes around though, dude. It’s starting to piss me off."

"Hahaha! You are too horny for your own good, Aric!"

"Am I though? Is there really such a thing?" I said. "Let’s find out."

"Dude...I’m gonna get hungry for lunch..."

"Lunch comes later! You’re too hot for me to hold out for that long. Come here!" I said, and pulled him on top of me again, kissing his lips...my hands immediately kneading the juicy and thick globes of his perfect ass as he giggled softly at my overenthusiastic appreciation of his finely sculpted ass. I swear...it was like a bike riding, soccer playing, tree climbing, ass. Soooo perfect! Omigod! Talk about a stress reliever! I could grip and pull on those bubbled cheeks all damn day if I could!

I was so in love!

 


COMPLETED EBOOK NOW AVAILABLE!!!

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

A-Home-For-Christmas-Cover

Copyright © 2022 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 14
  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..