Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,086 Words
  • 1,047 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Left Without Words - 29. Chapter 29


"Left Without Words 29"

 


His solid grip on me was, quite possibly, the sexiest part of it all. Arms and legs wrapped around my body, with us sucking on one another’s tongue in earnest...the feeling of his silky smooth skin all around me, gently warmed by his irresistible outpouring of sensual body heat...the whole experience was orgasmic in itself. Almost religious in its total takeover of me from head to toe. I loved being able to hump and grind myself into him this way...inhaling the intoxicating fragrance of his heated pheromones as he softly moaned beneath me.

We remained interlocked in our passionate embrace for a few timeless moments, my lips covering his in the most intimate way...before it felt as though he feet were trying to move further up my backside. His slender body began to rock slightly back and forth, but I couldn’t quite figure out what he was trying to do until my rigid inches dragged its sensitive tip up the trench of his tender mounds and felt the little ‘dip’ in between while Deme shivered and whimpered with this high pitched wail that nearly made his eyes roll back. His body shook for a moment, and his legs went back down to the small of my back again, almost as if he wasn’t physically or emotionally able to handle it just yet. He started to breathe really hard now, and he broke our kiss for a few seconds to regain a bit of his composure as he tightly closed his eyes and winced with desire. Untold cravings were being put on display for me to see, and I’ve never really been...I mean...I still can’t say that I really have much of an idea about how to be ‘sexy’ at my age...but if a hot boy like Deme was this turned by simply brushing over his constricted hole while we were kissing naked like this...then I must be doing something right.

I mean...I mean, like...right?

“Deme…?” I whispered, just to make sure that he was ok, and that I hadn’t taken things a bit further than he was willing to go right now.

What?!?! I was NERVOUS, ok???

“Yes?” He said, opening his eyes again to give me a loving look that nearly made me melt immediately.

I wasn’t sure what to say, now that I had his attention. “I just...I...”

I almost began trembling with fear as thoughts of me screwing this up on my very first time and disappointing my boyfriend began to spear right through the center of my heart and leave me weak inside. But he caressed my cheek so gently while looking into my eyes. Giving me a flirtatious little smirk. “It’s ok. I want you to.” He said, barely above a whisper. “I love you, Shane.”

“I love you too, but...”

He craned his neck up to kiss me deeply before I was able to finish speaking, and we both moaned as he slid his smooth, olive tanned, legs up my back again. “You can push. I want to feel you. Please?”

“Alright...as long as you’re sure...” I sighed, craving access to his thin, tight, little body...but still a bit hesitant on getting started. Like I said, I didn’t really know how.

I could feel Deme’s soft hands on my back...and I tried to sort of push my hips forward but I wasn’t really making contact with anything. I pulled my butt back a little bit more and tried to balance a bit more on my knees, kissing Deme again to distracting him from the fact that I wasn’t just ‘teasing’ him here...I really couldn’t find an angle that would actually allow me to….ugh...how do people do this? I’ve seen enough gay porn online where figuring this out should be, at the very least, a little bit easier than this. He’s right here underneath me! I just need to...oooh, wait! I think I brushed up against it again! Shit...I lost it! I’m so sorry, Deme...I’m trying.

Frustrated and confused, I kept moving my rock hard erection all over him down there...which was an erotic practice in itself...but it wasn’t like it was with my finger. I use my fingers all the time. For all sorts of things. But this other part of me was bending and turning and pressing in all of the wrong places. I never had to try it to guide it anywhere before...unless it was towards my hand to jack off or the few times that I attempted to write my name in the snow. I felt like it was such a damn handicap in that moment.

I was trying to concentrate, and looked down a few times to see if I could maybe find my way around...but it was then that Deme let go of his grip on my back and shoulders, and he reached down to see if he could find my hardness with his hands. I think he had to raise his legs just a little bit higher, and he even had to look down once he gripped my shaft and gave it a few strokes before directing me right to the entrance of his nervously quivering hole. I was thankful for the assistance, but it also felt good to know that we were both a little fearful of what we were getting ourselves into right now.

It didn’t feel like an actual hole at all. It was clamped down and scrunched up tight...to the point where the tip of my boner didn’t feel like it had any chance at all of ever being able to push its way through. And yet, it seemed to be so hungry for the penetration. This look of focus and determination came over Deme’s face as he stared up at the ceiling and just tried to control his breathing enough for him to relax. But even then, it just didn’t feel like I’d ever be able to fit, like...inside of him. I applied a little bit of pressure when he closed his eyes and urged me to go further, but everything was clenched so tight, the pink muscle doing its best to keep me at bay.

“Kiss me...” He whispered.

“Huh?”

“Kiss me, Shane. Please, kiss me.”

“Oh...ok.” I whispered back to him, and we began to make out while he blindly kept my hardness pointed at his stubbornly resistant hole. It took a few more minutes, but having our tongues to suck on and intertwine with one another sort of took some of the tension out of the air, and as our bodies began to melt into one another, getting back in sync again...both of our bodies found a way to loosen up a bit more and return to our natural instincts. I think that made all the difference, because I found myself being more comfortable in this position. On top of my beloved boyfriend, and having him humming with moans of delight as we broke our kiss and I lifted myself up onto my hands...arms outstretched.

Deme reached down to point me towards his exposed hole again, and then gripped the backs of his knees to pull them up as far as he could, until those smooth legs of his were up to his nipples...spreading his tight ass for me to enter with his lustful permission.

Unwilling to mess this up again, I used one of my own hands to angle my spasming shaft at his hole, and tried to be as patient as my horny teenage heart would allow me to be as I tried to press myself into him again. And it wasn’t easy. I think it took a lot of fingering and trying time and time again before I felt that intimidating muscular gate giving way to my unwanted invasion. But….the moment I felt it beginning to spread for me...I swear that I nearly lost my fucking MIND! After all of that work, it surrendered itself to me, and my stiff inches throbbed wildly as I felt the erotic ‘stretch’ of him...accepting me at long last and inviting me to push the hole of my head into his most intimate place. It was like I could feel the warm, wet, walls collapsing around my tip to suck and nibble at me while Deme held his breath, doing his best to hold onto it with as little pain as possible. It was the hottest thing that I’ve ever been a part of, and I was worried that I was going to cum hard inside of him before I was even able to get started. His youthful, athletic, body was so alive inside! Not even the sexy suction and movements of his expert tongue could match the primal satisfaction of having his snug little channel crush me on all sides the way that it was at that very moment. Oh God...I’m not going to make it. It feels too good! It’s like swirling up around me...clutching my hardness while Deme lightly grunted beneath me. I looked down, and he had his eyes scrunched up, his lovely mouth twisted slightly for a moment before he bit his bottom lip and did his best to bear my intrusion.

I didn’t want to talk and ruin the moment, but I didn’t want him to be uncomfortable either. I just gave him a minute to get used to having his constricted ring wrapped around the top of my shaft...and then I leaned forward to kiss him on the lips again. He likes being kissed. He LOVES being kissed. And soon, I found myself sliding a little bit deeper into him. I couldn’t tell if it was from my own movements or from his, but we were definitely on the same page when it came to the question of whether we wanted this or not. And between Deme wriggling and writhing and trying to push himself tightly against me, and my intense craving to thrust forward and bury myself as deeply into his fevered tunnel...we kept going until I felt my balls lightly brushing the smooth skin of his upturned cheeks.

He continued to kiss me with a passion that left both of us breathless, and hoisted his hips up even further, until his bare feet and ankles were now resting on my shoulders. I was able to hook my elbows behind his knees at this point, folding my baby up until his open hole was spread even wider to suck me in. And that’s when I began to withdraw and press myself back into him, hoping that my rhythmic pumping would be to his liking.

Deme’s head rolled back and forth on the pillow, he whimpered in the cutest ways imaginable whenever I shoved myself as deeply into him as I could. I wish that I could claim that it was a perfect lovemaking experience, but it seemed like I kept slipping out of him every couple of strokes. I guess keeping it in him was going to take some more practice...you know for the sake of ‘hip control’. But Deme never complained once. If I slipped out of him, he just reached down again and guided me right back to his hole. It was a lot easier to get into him now. And even though we were breathing too hard to keep kissing, he just let me shiver and shake on re-entry, and then tightly gripped my ass cheeks with both hands and squeeze them as he pulled me in over and over again, reveling in the feeling of having me inside of him...to fill him up...just as he said he had always fantasized about. It gave me a bit more confidence, and I didn’t slip out of his tight hole as much, but I did maybe push in a bit too fast or too hard, causing him to yelp and tense up a few times. I whispered that I was sorry, but he ignored me. He just didn’t want me to stop.

So I kept going, and soon speeded up a bit as my next major climax was building up to an almost frightening crescendo that I wasn’t sure that I’d really be able to handle...but I needed it. I needed it badly.

With Deme’s legs now pushed back to touch his own shoulders, he cried out with muffled screams of passion, and I thrust myself into him as he began to erupt and spill his own seed all over his belly while his tight hold clutched me even tighter than ever before. By the time he was able to stop wiggling in his post orgasmic bliss...my body had already been thrown into its own fit of passionate tantrums, and just as I started to pulse and squirt….I slid out of his constricted hole again and came all over his balls and between his legs. My body was contorting into shapes that nearly gave me cramps all over! But I managed to ride it out until we we were able to calm ourselves down and think straight again.

I collapsed on top of him for a moment, while we tongue kissed and he squeezed my bottom some more...but then, I rolled over to the side and we just lay there with this unfathomably special expression of ‘wow’ on our faces. We just made love. Like...for REAL! Omigod! What now? Do I say something? Should I wait for him to say something? Can I just, like...roll over and go to sleep for a little while? I just came twice, almost in a row. I’m really sleepy right now. So sleepy...

“Shane?” He said, as he touched my shoulder. I didn’t even know that my eyes were closed before he did that.

“Huh? I’m awake. I swear.” I said, trying to cover up my own exhaustion.

“Hehehe, I was asking if I should put on the oven for dinner now.” He said.

“Oh...ummm, yeah. Ok. I mean, is that ok? You don’t mind me eating your stuff, do you? I mean, will there be enough?”

Deme giggled in the cutest way, “You can have all you want, Shane. Promise.” He got out of bed, stark naked again and not feeling a bit bashful about it at all. Then again, if I looked like Deme, I guess I wouldn’t have any sense of modesty about being naked in front of other people either. I loved the fact that he was still half hard, but his foreskin was plentiful enough to hide the slick and sticky tip of his penis from view. Even if it was kind of tight at the end, stretched out to show me the definitive shape of it, even at a distance. And the way his ass was perfectly curved in this subtle ‘pout’ right behind him...bringing this level of grace to the back of his thighs, and putting a natural slope into the small of his back. And with all of this captivating beauty standing at the foot of the bed, his lightly tanned skin, free for my eyes to drink in without restriction...he still looked at himself in the mirror for a brief moment to fix his hair to make sure he didn’t appear too disheveled before walking out of his room bare to go into the kitchen. I could hear him washing his hands in the sink and a few beeps as he set the oven to make us something to eat, and all I could do was lay there and sigh to myself while tightly hugging his pillow and wishing that every day could be just like this. Or maybe even better. I was so hopelessly in love.

We had sex...

Like...actual sex. There’s was always this weird need to rate your performance when it’s your very first time, but once I figured things out, I’d like to think that I did pretty good. And Deme climaxed from the feel of me inside of him. So he liked it too, right? I don’t know. I don’t want to seem all insecure and ask him or anything. I’m not THAT dumb! But as I replayed everything over in my head, I just hoped that it was as hot and as magical as he was expecting it to be. I’ll...I’ll be better prepared next time.

Oh wow! There’s going to be a next time! This whole thing is so unreal!

Deme finished putting dinner in the oven and put the timer on, and he came waltzing his sexy, bare naked, ass back into the bedroom to smile at me as he plopped down next to me on the bed. “Did you miss me?” He asked.

“I definitely did.” I smiled back, and we kissed again...our bodies touching, skin to skin. Every part of him was like a dream made real. It actually surprised me to feel myself getting stiff again already after so much ‘activity’, you know? But I didn’t think we should keep going. After all, we were bound to be interrupted by his dad coming home eventually. So we just made out for a little while, and Deme laid back, spreading his legs with both of his hairless arms up in the air above his head. Smiling to himself as he enjoyed the moment.

“I wish I could find the words to write a poem about what I’m feeling right now. But I doubt that I could hold a pen steady. My whole body is vibrating like crazy.” He said softly. “This is topsy turvy...for certain.”

“Yeah...” I said. “...Topsy turvy.”

“I will want more. You know this, right?”

“Hehehe, really?”

Deme turned his head to look at me and grinned widely before leaning in to kiss me passionately on the lips. “You are the perfect boyfriend. And now the perfect lover too. I won’t be able to ever stop thinking about you.” He said. “My beautiful Shane. Hehehe, and his red red hair and cute freckles.”

It made me laugh to myself for a moment, but I felt so comfortable in that moment that I just wrapped my arms around him and held him close for a while, allowing him to kiss and suck on my neck as the longer strands of his dark silky hair tickled my cheek.

I’ve never felt so close to another boy before.

I think I could really get used to this.

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality.
  • Like 4
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

Their first time and everything is awesome. Thats  usually means some roadblock(cockblock?) may happen🤞

Technically not their first time, but it is their first time using the back door....

Sorry. 😆

Anyway, I'm interested to see what happens in the next chapter. It can't all be sunshine and daisies, now. Something has to throw a wrench in the machine, or I may start to get bored.

(Just kidding. Comsie's stories are NEVER boring!)

  • Love 3
Link to comment

The first time is totally awkward. I remember mine. I didn't think I was long enough until I worked out my problem. Sounds like his problem as well. The second time is a lot more loving, although it may not be as exciting. haha

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..