Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 9,569 Words
  • 8,105 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Left Without Words - 3. Chapter 3


"Left Without Words 3"

 


I didn't sleep very well that night. In fact, my overwhelming anxiety concerning this morning kept waking me up all through the night. Almost as if I was deathly afraid of missing my chance to see Deme again by doing something horrendously stupid like sleeping through the ring of my morning alarm. It would just be my luck, you know?

Believe it or not, I woke up eleven minutes before my alarm was about to go off, and decided to just stay awake. No need to tempt Murphy's Law today, right? It was weird...but since Deme has been a part of my thought process, which hasn't really been all that long at all, I feel like I've become the most awkward and lopsided person on the planet. I couldn't explain it. My mind, heart, and body, just got totally out of sync somehow, and everything was just kind of flopping around on its own without any real purpose or direction. I'm surprised that I'm even surviving this random assault on my emotions. But what could I do? I've never really felt like this before.

I was going to school that morning, but this time Dimitry was coming with me. Even if it was just to pick up the appropriate papers and enroll for the remaining school year. That was more than enough to give me the wiggles inside.

Sighhhh...sitting on my front step, my bike leaning up against the bushes, I felt myself getting increasingly nervous for the moment when I'd see his magnificent beauty come riding around that corner to come join me. His angelic face shining brighter than the morning Sun itself. My feet were tapping, my fingers were tapping...I was an entire symphony of nervous habits all by myself. But after what seemed like an eternal wait...I finally caught sight of him.

My heart stopped. My breathing stopped. I actually think that TIME stopped for a few moments. And I watched as he stood up on his bike to pedal his way quickly towards my house. Boys on bikes are SOOOO damn cute!

He rode up my walkway as I stood on my feet, and screeched to a halt. "I hope I am not late." He said with a smile.

"No...you're right on time." I could feel myself blushing already, so I kept my head down to keep him from seeing it as I walked past him. I could have been a little more social, now that I think about it. But if I had to stareinto those dark bedroom eyes for another ten seconds, I was sure that he'd reduce me to a bumbling idiot all over again. "You ready?" I said, throwing my leg over my bike.

"Yes. You go, I will follow." He said, and we started off on our way to school. It was about 10 minutes away, I guess, with me riding a bit slower than usual. Just to let Deme learn his way and stuff. I kept to the major streets, less turns, more convenient 'landmarks' for him to latch onto when finding his way back there. What surprised me was that it was basically a very quiet ride. Without much more than a few smiles shared between us as we sped our way through the neighborhood streets. The silence didn't bother me, mind you. I just...had this picture in my head of us really bonding with each other on the way to school for the first time. Teenage fantasies...they never turn out the way you think they will.

However, he might have just been trying to mentally map out the neighborhood, because once we got to the local high school and locked our bikes to the steel rack by the parking lot, Deme smiled warmly at me. "That was not too far at all. I am glad we are so close by, you and me." His cherished grin almost kept me from hearing him at all. It transformed the mundane task of locking my bike up into a religious experience of epic proportions. His teeth gleamed in the sunlight, and his long lashes brushed past his adorable eyes with the cutest blink. I felt my body turn to concrete as it stood in awe of his beauty. It was miraculous...they way every angle of him would just radiate that sweet personality of his and draw you directly into it. Willing or unwilling. It truly put you at his mercy.

And not just me, either. As the other students were headed towards the front doors...they began to do double, maybe even triple, takes at Deme to make sure that what they were seeing was real. Conversations stopped. Dreamy gazes locked onto his delicate features, and all subtlety went right out the window as he walked by. Yeah...Deme was certainly something to behold. Yes, indeed.

We walked into the building, side by side, and I had never felt like such a king at that school until I had a supreme hottie like Deme walking next to me. I swear...the reactions that we got from people...it was outrageous. Hehehe! They looked, they stared, they stopped everything that they were doing....just to get a glance of the sexy new boy walking the halls. You see, most of the people in my high school, I've known them since the third grade or so, with only a few new faces popping up here and there during Junior High. It was a pretty big high school, but a pretty small school distict. So Deme's sudden appearance was an 'event' as far as new students were concerned. Girls swooned in his presence, guys seemed to take a sudden position of distrust and self consciousness...it was awesome! They were literally hiding their girlfriends from Deme the second they saw him coming. I suppose that, even on some basic animalistic level, boys know when other boys threaten their position in a girl's life. And against someone as 'pretty' as Deme...they didn't stand a chance.

Walking the halls of that place, I knew that I was sure to be popular for the next week and a half JUST from people asking me who the hell he was. Damn...Dimitry was a walking Adonis if ever I saw one.

How can he be so 'normal' when he looks like that?

I led him to the main office of the school where he'd have to get his papers from the secretary at the front desk. I said, "Ok, here you are. If you go in there and ask for your new enrollment papers, they should set you up with everything you need to get started. They're gonna ask you for school transcripts and everything, but it should only take you a couple of minutes. And then, lucky you...you get to go back to having the rest of the day off."

"I see. So, you have to go to class now. Am I right?" Deme said, his head flicking his soft hair back with a single jerk of his neck.

I almost couldn't speak at first. Those eyes were so mesmerizing. "Yeah...” I whimpered. “Um...I mean...yeah, I suppose I should go. To class...and...and stuff." I didn't want to leave him, but it was the 'safe' thing to do. Because, even though it had only been a few days, I think that I was seriously falling in love with him at this point. It was just scary for me, standing there face to face with the most beautiful boy in existence. The lights of the school just seemed to bring out this glow in his lightly tanned skin perfectly, and his eyes were shining with this friendly vibe that was causing me to daydream of soft whispers, candied kisses, and extended hugs with our shirts off. Oh wow...I wonder if the rest of his skin is as flawlessly smooth as it is on his face and neck. I can't even imagine what it must be like for him to take a shower. I'm sure washcloths in the store jump to attention and beg him to take them home like a litter of pound puppies when he walks by.

Okaaaay....

Yeah, I needed to back away from him before my coordination began to break down and I was reduced to a total klutz in front of him, yet again. He really had a major affect on people, me especially. It only took one glance. He could kidnap your affections and make you his bitch from the very first smile. A dangerous charm that both scared and excited me at the same time. Thank goodness he wielded such a weapon with kindness.

"I will see you later, perhaps?" He asked me.

I had to shake myself out of my momentary daze. "Sure. Just don't COOK anything for me while you wait." I joked, and I saw that olive skin of his turn pink in front of me as he bit his bottom lip to hold back a bashful grin.

"Hehehe...do not tease me. I made that for YOU!" He reminded me, and I could only giggle in response.

I heard the late bell ring, and I had to force myself to go to class. "Ok, I'll see you later, Deme. Are you gonna be alright? Can you take it from here?"

"Yes. I will get my papers and go back for my father to sign." He said, and then I saw him reach in his pocket to grab a piece of notebook paper. "If you can manage, come by my house later. Ok? My father and I are still fixing the walls, but maybe we can spend some time together. Yes?" GOD...I LOVED his accent on certain words. They tickled my ear drums sometimes, and it made me smile with reckless infatuation at the playful vibrations it caused.

I watched anxiously as Deme scrawled out his name and phone number on the scrap of paper, then he added an address as well. I could feel my heart fluttering just looking at it. I felt that once incredible 'distance' between me and the god-like beauty of the boy I had fallen head over heels for...suddenly decrease with every letter he wrote on that piece of paper. I thought the tremors I felt in my stomach were going to show through my t-shirt. I was shaking SOOOOO bad! He was actually connecting with me! He was giving me his PHONE NUMBER!!! DEME!!! The boy that, just days ago, turned me into a scared little kitten, staring wantingly at him through a clouded restaurant window! To think, he was just a stranger not long ago. Now I can't imagine how my life had any adrenaline at all before Deme stepped in and electrified every aspect of my existence. I was practically bouncing on my heels while he finished writing it out.

Then...the magical moment came. Deme put the cap back on his pen, and I tried to keep from having my knees collapse as he slowly handed it to me. He looked me right in the eye as he did it, and I couldn't stop this giant psychotic smile from spreading across my face. I knew I was blushing ferociously, I just hope it didn't look too girly.

I could feel his fingers lightly brush against mine as the paper was transferred from his gentle grip to mine. And I think my smile caused him to grin slightly too. I must have looked absolutely ridiculous to him at that moment, but he didn't mention it. He just looked down at his shoes, that dark mop of shiny brown locks flopping back into his eyes again, and I nearly melted into a puddle right there at his feet.

Finally, I got a bit of courage and said, "Ok...thanks." Soon adding, "Um...should I...should I call first? Or..."

"No, it's ok. Just come by. We we'll be painting so I don't know if the phone will be connected when you try to ring me. I will be there, however. Just come to the back door around the side, and ring the bell. Ok?"

"Cool. I'll do that." I said.

"This...this is no trouble?" Awww...sometimes I wanted to kiss him SOOOO badly!

"No. Hehehe...it's no trouble. It'll be fun." I said timidly. "Well...I'll see you then." I started backing away from Deme slowly. I had the most awkward time just trying to walk straight, so overjoyed just to have this boy TALK to me in such a friendly manner. But just as I was about to burst out with a fit of giggles that would put my sister, Sarah, to shame...high school security came over and told me to get moving. So I had to wave goodbye justone last time. "Ok, see you later, Deme."

"Bye, Shane." He grinned, and it was an emotional orgasm to hear my name spoken with his lighthearted voice. Even MORE so when spoken with that adorable smile and accent! I was walking on air all the way to my first period class, and I kept that cheesy grin plastered on my face for the rest of my school day.

School felt like an annoying distraction from life itself that day. Honestly, it was just an obstacle that I had to get past in order to get back to my sweetheart again. Through every class, my feet were bouncing impatiently on the floor under my desk. My mind went blank on all forms of academic teachings and simply settled into dreamy visions of Deme off and on every few minutes or so. Not all sex stuff...although I did entertain a few of those thoughts too throughout the day. Sorry, couldn't help it. But most of the time, I was just thinking about his smile, or the way he could flip his hair out of his eyes with such a gentle gesture, or the way he would sometimes take a quick, almost unnoticeable pause, while trying to figure out the English equivalent of the word he was searching for when he talked to me. His forehead would wrinkle up in the cutest way when his little wheels were spinning. I had never seen anything so adorable.

Dreams of Deme possessed me. Haunted me. I found myself just staring off into space...trying to remember little things that he said to me, or how his slim shoulders jiggled when he giggled out loud, or the intense look in his eyes while writing in his poetry book. Every moment I had spent with him so far was prolonged in this state of surreal slow motion where I could watch every move he made, and appreciate the grace of it without worrying about my heart being exposed. God, it was magic. Total magic.

By the time school was over and I was able to go over to Deme's house, I think I had slipped even deeper into this lovestruck quicksand of mine. It was sure to finish swallowing me whole if I didn't find a way to get a hold of myself soon.

Deme's neighborhood wasn't all that far from mine, just a little bit further than my house was from the restaurant. So I was able to travel out there pretty quickly on my bike. Of course, I could have gotten there faster, but I didn't want to show up sweaty and out of breath or anything. I needed to look my best. Even if I was turning to warm jelly inside.

I counted down the house numbers as I got closer, and finally arrived at 1323. The magic location. It was the kind of cool little suburban home that a working class family could really be proud of. One floor, but probably with a huge finished basement, like most of the other ones I've known. Decent front and back yard, and a small garage. Supposedly two car, but probably would be half full of 'house junk' by the end of the first six months. I liked it.

Wow...I can't believe he's actually in there waiting for me. Sighhh...I'm getting really stupid about this again, aren't I? Hehehe! I locked my bike up to a nearby streetlamp, and made my way to the sidewalk leading to his house. This is it. This is my chance to hopefully make a good impression on him.

I'd be ok, right? I mean, it won't be THAT hard to keep my big flaming homo emotions under control. I'm not some perverted sex maniac or anything. I can do this. I can hang out and just be 'buds' for a bit. Baby steps, you know?

Keeping that in mind, I walked around the side of his house, and rang the doorbell in the back like he told me to. My fingers nervously tapping on any solid surface they could find while I waited to see the face of my big crush again. I heard the gentle pound of running footsteps coming towards the door, and the sound of the lock being undone. I took a deep breath, and prepared to at least ACT like I wasn't hopelessly in love with Dimitry. I needed to be strong. Like I said...how hard could it be to not lose my mind just from looking at him, right?

I think I had turned my head for a split second to look at his neighbor's back porch or something, but when I heard the door finally open, I brought my attention back to the door...and I nearly fucking FLIPPED OUT!!!

Um...on the inside, of course. God forbid if I was to make my overzealous reaction known to anyone else in the vicinity. It would have blown my cover for SURE. Still...trying to hold the feeling back? I almost had to turn myself inside out!

Looking through the screen door, I saw Deme standing there before me...with a cute little splotch of paint on the right side of his forehead where he probably wiped his brow with his wrist...and *NO* shirt on!!! In fact...the ONLY thing Deme was wearing was a pair of old gym shoes, no socks...and a pair of faded red sweatpants that were cut to make them shorts. They were cut about ten inches above the knee, and had these jagged little fringes at the bottom. Not only THAT, but they were made of a very THIN material. Just a step above being pajamas, from the looks of it. I couldn't really tell if he was wearing UNDERWEAR or not beneath them! But...but I don't think he WAS!!! Holy fucking CHRIST!!! I nearly felt my heart 'POP' like a balloon inside of my chest as I took a few seconds to stare at the loveliest teenage body to EVER cross my vision! EVER! No seriously...I mean EVER! I don't even think the entirety of internet porn could display something more appealing.

Deme's chest was beyond perfection. Flat, smooth, and tanned to match the rest of his buttermilk skin without a single blemish or flaw on it anywhere. His body was slim and tight, with the most seductive little V-line traveling down into his pants. There were another few drips of paint on his shoulders and at the base of his neck, and I swear, I wanted to lick the dripplets right off of him. He had these dime sized nipples that looked erect even when they weren't. And he was as frictionless as your average ten year old. It almost looked abnormal. Like a really hot mannequinn. His shoulders were soooo cute! I wish I could describe them. The little round nobs at the end of them, and that sexy collar bone, and that sensually defined line from the base of his smooth neck, down the middle of his boyishly defined pecs, reaching down over his soft warm tummy and connecting to his tasty 'little boy' navel. Then, his hips sucked in to form a gentle curve at each side that disappeared into the revealing material of his cut off sweats. Then...this really awesome 'pouch' in the front. You couldn't really make out much of an actual shape, but it was definitely a mouth full, and it made me salivate just looking at it. It looked like it had a gentle 'weight' to it. Some 'heft'. And it drove me WILD to see it right there in front of my face like that!

I felt my breath get caught in my throat as I imagined rubbing my nose and lips back and forth across that tender bulge and feeling its spongy softness quickly harden against my face from the contact. Inhaling his scent. Hearing him moan my name.

Then came his legs. Satin smooth, sleek, seductive...his calves were the most suckable curves of meat on his body next to the obvious treasure that rested comfortably in the front of those sweats. Even his KNEES were hot! I was literally losing my mind here! The one moment that it took for him to open that door and say hello...lasted for an eternity for me while I tried to shut off whatever uncontrollable hormone it was that was making me so undeniably HUNGRY for this boy's sex!

"Shane, you came! Good! Come!" He said...and he opened the screen door to let me get an even yummier view of that beautiful body without the restriction of screen or glass. I was finding it very hard to BREATHE at that moment. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest that it must have been smooshing my lungs together and squeezing the air right out of me with every pulse. I nervously walked past him, and felt myself begin to get really stiff in my pants. There was no way in HELL that thoughts of baseball and math equations was going to help me soften up after seeing THAT! No WAY! And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse...Deme closed the door, walked up, and hugged me from the side! Again, they were an affectionate family.

I swear...I thought I felt his warm pouch touch my leg and I nearly sprayed the walls of his kitchen with some man made 'paint' of my own! Omigod...I can't do this. I think I'm actually going to faint. How was I going to explain that? This wasn't just me being horny here! No...this was some new level of inescapable passion that threatened to rip the flesh from me if I tried to stand my ground as his attractive body sucked me in with its magnetic pull. My chest tightened, and my heart was literally turning itself upside down as Deme's slim arms wrapped around my neck, and his bare chest came in contact with me. I could feel the affection in his squeeze, making me hold back a slight gasp in response. His chin rested on my shoulder for a moment, and I inhaled that magic fragrance of his. It was like sniffing warm marshmallows in a bag, glazed in honey, with just a hint of teen sweat from his work on the house. It was so intoxicating that I might have lost balance and fallen over had he not been holding me so close. I guess that solves my question about the rest of his skin. My naked arm was pressed right against his belly, and the sensation nearly made my eyes roll back into my head. Wow. Literally, just...just...wow...

Deme held the hug for a moment, and I was going to hug him back...if for no other reason than to be polite. But my arms refused. They were paralyzed with shock at the time. I tried to think of a way to return his friendly affections, but I couldn't. My hands floated clumsily in mid air, afraid to feel the velvety softness of his flesh. There was not ONE place that I could touch him without feeling his warm skin beneath my fingertips. Unless of course, I reached for his thin sweats and grabbed his ass. Which would NOT improve the situation in my pants at ALL!!!

I was STUCK, ungracefully trying to hug him and NOT hug him at the same time. It was the most uncomfortable moment that I ever truly enjoyed.

"It is good that you come by! I am already tired." He said, and I could hear some music in the background, as well as the sound of someone else working.

"Yeah? Um...hehehe...I mean, yeah..." I stumbled.

"Yeah, what?" He asked, and I felt myself blush again.

"Um...nothing. Forget it." I couldn't get my grin to go away. And I could NOT look directly at Deme! My eyes traveled every inch of that room, but if I had looked at him, I would have tackled him to the floor and smothered him to death with frantic kisses before he even knew what hit him.

Deme gave me a quick look of confusion, but his smile returned quickly. "Come. You can meet my father." He said, and walked by me to lead the way. He really had no idea that he was almost...'gulp'...NAKED! He just felt so comfortable with his body that he didn't mind showing off a healthy amount of skin in front of me. Then again...if I looked like HIM, I'd feel pretty fucking comfortable too! As I followed behind him, I noticed some more paint drops and splotches on the back of his shoulders, and a little on the back of his elbow. On him, it looked like decoration, and I loved the thought of his sleek body reaching, tensing, and twisting, in order to paint the high walls of the place. I should film the experience and sell it to teenage girls online. I'm sure they'd pay big money for something like that.

Then...things got a bit dangerous. I soon felt my eyes being weighed down to stare at the shapely cheeks of his pert teen butt as it swished and wiggled in front of me down the hall. The soft globes would playfully bounce with every step, flexing and stretching with little effort. Not showing me much, but just enough to tease. Every now and then, the material would settle gently into the sexy cleft in between...and I could imagine exactly what he would look like naked. And can you have a V-line over your butt? I guess you can. Because watching it disappear into the waistline of that thin material was about as erotic as vision as I've seen before. I already had an army of wet dreams and jack off fantasies in my spank bank for later, and they were building in number fast. His ass was displayed much more proudly in these sweat-shorts than they were in the jeans or pants that I had seen him in before. The roundness of it, the tightness of it, the taut, almost pouty extension from the small of his back...his ass just moved with such an innocent sexual charm. I was tempted to bend him over a chair and crush my FACE against it like a child giving his strongest hug to his favorite teddy bear! It was bad enough that I was falling in love with his cheerful and charismatic nature...why did he have to be so damn HOT on top of it?!?!

"Daddy! Shane is here!" Deme yelled out, his cute voice reminding me that I should be concentrating on NOT being overly infatuated right now. I let my eyes wander up from his ripe, round, succulent, ass cheeks...and I did my best to pretend that the tight lean muscles of his nude waist, back, and shoulders, weren't equally as erotic.

This boy was a total wet dream in the flesh, and I don't think I've ever craved ANYTHING with such desperation.

Deme led me into a room with tarps and newspapers spread all over the floor. There were some rollers and paint buckets around, and the strong scent of fresh paint reached my nose, even with all of the windows open. The house was pretty big once you saw it from the inside. High ceilings and big open windows, flooding the room with light. I saw a man standing on a small step ladder, painting the ceiling with this cream colored paint that was just a shade brighter than Dimitry's glowing soft skin. The man looked over at us and and gave us a smile that definitely let you know what his contribution to Deme's miracle gene pool mixture was. He was a warm individual, with the kind of looks that just invited you to smile back at him. Already, he seemed like a sweet guy. "You must be Shane." He said, his accent just as heavy a his son's, maybe a bit heavier. I guess it dilutes itself from generation to generation. If such a thing is possible. He stepped down and wiped his hands off on his shirt before walking over to shake my hand. "I would give you a hug, but as you can see we have been painting the new house all afternoon." I loved the open contact in Milo's family. It made you feel so special.

"Deme...why don't you take a long break?" His father said, using his finger to wipe a little smudge of paint on Deme's forehead.

"Can I?" Deme asked.

"Go. We'll do more later. Ok?" And with that, Deme took me by the hand, causing a rush of excitement to shoot through me like white lightning.

"It was nice meeting you, Sir." I said quickly as Deme pulled me out of the living room and down the hall. I wasn't even around long enough for a response. But I wasn't about to put on the brakes when it came to following Deme anywhere.

He took me to one of the rooms off to the side of the hallway, and closed the door. "This is to be my room. It's cool, right?" He said proudly. There were boxes everywhere, and a mattress laying on the floor for him to sleep on until things were more in order. He had a desk for his homework and a chair on wheels in the corner. He also had a computer hard drive that was still half packed away. But his clothes were all hanging up in his closet, and a few posters were already decorating the freshly painted walls. I guess he was anxious to get his room operational quickly after the big move. It was just taking some time. "Do you like?"

"I like." I grinned.

"Wait until you see this." He said, and walked over to open up a door that I thought was another closet. But it was a bathroom. "You see? I have my own bathroom. I never had my own bathroom before. My father says I have to keep it clean, but it is all mine. Nobody elses." He was so happy that I couldn't help but to be happy for him myself.

"WAY cool, Deme." I said. He guided me over to his mattress, and plopped me down on it.

"Relax. I will get us some drinks, k?" He was being such a hospitable little heartthrob, I loved it.

"Hehehe...ok..." I felt myself getting all mushy and giggly again. I did my best to combat it while he disappeared into the kitchen, but the butterflies in my stomach wouldn't stop swarming around in circles at breakneck speeds. Contain yourself, Shane. Don't you go spoiling anything now. Everything is going smoothly....sort of. Now is NOT the time to let your crush take over and turn you into a stuttering geek. Just relax.

He DOES look good half naked though, doesn't he? Sooooo yummy. Ok...stop thinking about that! Stop it!

I want to suck him off sooooo BAD!

STOP IT!!!

Deme soon rushed back into the room and sat back in a chair directly in front of me. He handed me the soda, and we both popped the tops open at the same time, taking a few healthy gulps of it together. I was still trying to fight back my urge to stare at him with that goofy sensation of puppy love surging through my veins, but it was forcing itself out anyway. Not to mention that the mattress I was siting on was on the floor, and Deme was sitting in a chair. His legs were splayed wide. Not lewdly so, but in the comfortable way that any normal teenage boy with a slight slump in his posture would sit. And his special 'areas' were pretty much level with my face, even though he was sitting about four or five feet away from me. With those long, smooth, lightly baked, tan legs of his and those thin shorts with the ragged edges...I was left breathless on the floor. Quick flashes of me getting up on my knees and crawling over to bury my face between his legs and mouth at his bulge with my lips kept fluttering through my sexed up mind. I could feel myself blushing at the very thought of it, and just tried to concentrate on drinking my soda instead. DAMN he was hot! I wanted to lick his chest, and suck on his cute little belly button, and kiss his long soft neck. When he sat in the chair, his pliable tummy would 'fold' slightly in the middle. His slim frame would have this cute little line that went horizontally across it, and it was just as adorable as the rest of him.

"So, do you like it here?" I said, my voice squeaking a bit from being so damn nervous! Shit! I cleared my throat, hoping that Deme wouldn't notice how terrified I was just being around him like this.

"Yes, very much." He smiled. "My other neighborhood...SO noisy. But I like this here. It is very quiet, and I can think." He told me, and his legs moved together slightly for a second...his pouch becoming more pronounced for a split second before he widened his gap again and the material stretched back out to block the view of my prize. The inside of his thighs looked even creamier and smoother than the rest of him. My God, I couldn't tell if I was in Heaven or Hell. "I can write here much easier too. I get many ideas from the silence." He said.

"Heh...cool..." I said, trying to get my breathing under control. "So you've been inspired lately, huh?"

"Yes. It makes me think, and then I can tell what I'm feeling. Here..." He said, pointing to his sexy, sleek, hairless, lickable, bare chest. Um...no, wait. I mean...his HEART. Yeah...his heart. "You know?"

"I wish. Like I told you before, I can't write anything. Not unless it's homework."

He smiled. "Writing is not just for homework, Shane. It is an expression of what's inside. It lets you explore the world around you, and write out your...um...how do you say it...?" He said, trying to find the English equivalent of the word he was trying to reach. Something about hearing his accent, coupled with the cute way he looked up at the ceiling while searching for the right word...it made my heart beat with even more intensity. I could feel my restraint breaking down, and I almost wanted to BEG him for a kiss at that point. I'd even offer to PAY him if he'd let me! "Um...to talk to yourself, but only inside your head?"

"Hehehe, I think we just call it 'talking to yourself'." I grinned, my vocabulary probably not as poetic as Deme's was.

"No, that is not right." He giggled, but tried with some frustration to come up with the right word. "Ugh! I do not remember! But...to take what is inside and make it real on paper. It is beautiful." He said, and I think I felt a slight swoon as my head spun. Hearing him speak with that angelic voice was pleasure enough, but to hear him express a passion of his with such...I don't know...awareness...it enchanted me like you wouldn't believe. "You understand, yes?"

"Yeah...I understand." I tried hard not to sigh out loud, but a little extra breath escaped anyway. He could have told me my shirt was on fire, and I wouldn't have been able to do anything more than stare lovingly into his eyes and agree with him.

"Good." Deme's eyes met mine for a second, and I realized that I was practically mind raping him again. A bit of a smirk silently curled up at the side of his thin lips, and I felt as though my eyes were giving away every secret I'd ever had. Secrets that I DEFINATELY didn't want Deme to see! So I looked away, hoping that I wasn't creating a repeat performance of my SISTER'S half-brained reaction to him yesterday. That would be bad.

I needed to change the subject, and quickly.

"So...when do you start school? A few weeks?" Good save. I made sure to look over at his closet, or the wall, or his desk...avoiding those adorable shiny brown eyes of his.

"I don't know for sure. I suppose they will tell me later when my papers have been accepted." He said. Just then, his father peeked his head into the room.

"You like this room, eh? Soon you'll be holed up in here like a rodent." His dad teased, and Deme rolled his eyes with a smile. His father didn't want to interrupt or anything. He was just checking up on us, I guess. Then he looked over at his son, and said. "Deme...put a shirt on. We have company." He said. MUCH to my disappointment! Arrrgh!

"It's ok, I really don't mind." I mean, I REALLY REALLY didn't mind!!! I was praying, desperately, that Deme would stay just as close to completely naked as he was right now. JUST for a little bit longer! I was truly appreciating the show.

"Hehehe, I'm sorry. I forget." Deme said, and got up to go to his closet and grab a t-shirt. I was silently cursing myself for not thinking of a decent way to stop him from covering up, but it passed as soon as he stood up out of that chair. That healthy lump of his in his sweats was even MORE impressive from the side view! Plus it was accentuated perfectly with the sensual curve of his ass on the back end, which jiggled a bit when he walked. I stared and blushed at the same time, unable to take my eyes off of him. Secretly wishing that I could pause time so I could take my time drinking it all in at once. He shuffled around in his closet while talking a bit. "I was helping my father with the painting, and it got so hot in here. I take off my shirt so I can cool down." I was listening, but I was mostly staring shamelessly at the bubbled globes behind him, tensing ever so slightly as he reached around for a shirt. His arms reached up...which caused his already slender hips to suck in even more at the sides. And just as the loose waistband of those sweats lowered themselves just enough for me to see the cleft of his amazing ass...it stopped. And those round cheeks held them up, keeping his pants from dropping any lower. Damn physics...or whatever!

I felt myself getting soooo hard in my pants that it almost hurt. I leaned forward and folded my arms across my lap to hide my arousal, but pressing down on it only made me hornier than before. I can't WAIT to get home and fantasize about THIS! I'll have splashes hitting the headboard for SURE tonight!

That's when I saw Deme grab a slightly faded light blue shirt and slip it over his head. It fit him snugly enough where I could still make out the awesome shape of his sexy bod, but it wasn't like the eye full of amazement I had gotten before when he first opened that door.

I swiftly tore my eyes away from him as he turned around and sat back down in the chair. My eyes wanting to fix their lustful gaze on him the whole way. Then he said, "I hope, when I get accepted to your school that we can ride together in the mornings. I had fun earlier today."

"Me too." I answered. "I think that would be...fun." It made me feel a bit awkward, but I had to add, "You can always come over to my house too. Whenever you want, you know?" I said shyly.

"Cool. Thank you. You too." He paused for a second, and for a quick moment...I could have SWORN I saw a light blush come to his cheeks. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part, but it excited me nonetheless. Then, with the CUTEST 'shy guy' smile...Deme's fingers bashfully wrapping themselves around the fringe of his cut off sweats...he directed his eyes down to the floor and said, "I'm very glad to have met you, Shane. You make me laugh, and you are a very sweet boy too." He looked up at me again, and my bones became rubbery and useless as I felt my whole body go limp from the compliment. WOW...how can the simple words from a boy like this suddenly make me so crazy inside?

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. I could smile, I could nod, I seemed to be able to blush my ASS off. But actual speech? That was beyond me at that very moment. Finally, I was able to squeak out an adolescent, "Thanks, Deme."

"You are nervous?" He asked.

"What?"

"Your voice cracks when you are nervous. I notice that."

He NOTICED something about me? Cool! No...wait...I squeak when I'm nervous! That's not cool at ALL! "I do not." I said, trying to keep my voice under control to prove my point. I took another sip of my soda, hoping that would keep my screeching to a minimum. Deme looked at me with a grin, and I told him, "I'm NOT nervous!"

"Hehehe, you lie." He giggled.

"Whatever." I tried to brush it off, but I was extremely flattered that he noticed. I just...I feel so cool just sitting here talking to him like this. How many closeted gay boys actually get to talk to that gorgeous stranger they see in the streets? If Deme hadn't been so damn exceptional in the looks department...I never would have had the guts either. I guess it was just the luck of the draw. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to his desk.

"Oh, it is my book for writing in. Well...ONE of the books I write in. I have many. Every book has a special meaning. This one, I write in when I have new experiences in my life. So today I write about my father and I painting, and working at the restaurant." He leaned back to reach for the book on the desk behind him, and as his lithe body twisted slightly and he leaned back a bit further...I saw two visible gaps form in the legs of his already revealing shorts. I gasped quietly, and held my breath as the smooth surface of his unspeakably lickable thighs revealed more and more flesh to my hungry eyes. They gradually crept up...inch by inch...while I held my breath. Deme's legs spread wider for balance, and I could ALMOST see all the way up there. Not quite, but ALMOST! The BEST part was...I didn't see any boxers under there. And as that thin fabric slid further up...no sign of briefs either. Meaning that the only space between me and that glorious piece of Deme's perfection was only as thick as the cloth of those worn out shorts!

I was captivated by his innocent invitation, all while my erection was practically trying to burst out of my pants as if to say 'I wanna see! I wanna see!' Just another inch wider, Deme...just...just spread your legs ONE inch wider. Please. Oh God, PLEASE...???

But, unfortunately, he grabbed the notebook and leaned forward again before I could get a better look. The whole fiasco happened in a matter of seconds, but to me, it was like watching an entire lifetime slip by me. Is it ok to breathe again? I might need that oxygen to...um...survive.

It was impossible to NOT look disappointed in front of him when he turned to look back at me again. My heart was racing so fast that I thought it might cramp up and malfunction if I didn't get hurry up and get a hold of myself.

I took another heavy gulp of my soda, avoiding his smile as he handed me the book. "Thanks." I squeaked again...even WORSE this time! Dammit! He's right, isn't he? I've got to find a way to stop doing that!

He just shook his head and grinned to himself. "You can read it if you like. I should warn you though, I'm not very good."

"I'm sure you're beautiful." I said, and then I caught myself. "I mean AWESOME! At writing, that is!" SQUEAK! Dammit!

"Hahaha!" Deme was so cute when he was laughing. He was so cute when he wasn't. He was just...well, you get the idea. "You see, Shane? You make me laugh. I love that."

"Oh..ok...cool..." It felt like my body was burning up with fever, and I was thankful to have his book in my lap to both hide my sudden joy and keep my eyes focused on something other than Deme's...umm...everything. "S-s-so this book is for new experiences?" I mumbled timidly.

"Yes. I write in it when I do something I have not done before. Or meet new people. I wrote about you twice. See?" He slipped out of his chair right and got down on his knees in front of me. He leaned forward, his dark hair obscuring his eyes from me. The very fragrance of him, even after working with his dad in a hot room all day, was just as sweet as it had ever been. Maybe even more so. Deme reached down and began turning the pages of the book...which was balancing itself rather uncomfortably on my stiffened bulge. I held the book tightly against my lap, hoping he wouldn't see it or feel the awkward tilt of the book. But feeling his fingers turning the pages, adding the most delicate pressure on my privates, smelling that incredible aroma packed with teenage pheromones...I nearly erupted. Thank GOD he found the right pages quickly. I don't think I would have been able to hold back another few seconds. "This one, and...um...this one here. Those two are about you."

"Me? Really?" I tried to get my breath back. I think I should find a way to politely escape this house soon so I can go home and take care of this little problem of mine. I don't know how much longer I can hold it. I've practically been on the edge of orgasm since Deme opened the door. And having him touch me ANYWHERE...especially THERE, when I'm this excited is going to push me over. I figured, I'd only stay a few more minutes and then go. He was so interested in having me read something he wrote, I couldn't turn him down. But after that? I'm gone.

I have to admit, I'm no poetry expert, but the way he described me was extremely flattering. The way he described everything around him was actually pretty well written. Colors and emotions and sights and sounds seemed to wash over the page with a gentle rhythm that I could almost feel vibrating beneath my fingertips as I read along. “Are these really about me?” I asked, and he nodded. “Heh...wow. Thank you. I don't know what to say.”

"Oh, and I have more too.” Deme said, springing back up to his feet. “I have a book for when I am upset, and one for when I am sad...um...let me see..." I took another gulp of my soda as Deme sat and leaned back in his chair again to reach for something else on the shelf above his desk. My eyes shot up quickly to see if I could get a better peek than I did last time. And BOY, did I ever!

This time, his legs splayed themselves even wider, the gap got even bigger...and I saw straight up the left leg of his shorts! NO UNDERWEAR!!! None at ALL!!! I caught a very healthy glimpse of what was up there, and could actually see one of his balls resting comfortably against his thigh! And stretched out on top of it...was the head of his penis! This time, I'm sure I gasped out loud! It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! It was the same creamy buttermilk color as the rest of Deme's skin, and had the most delicate dusting of hairs around it. Other than that, it was just as smooth as his thighs were. At that very moment, I fell head-over-heels in love! I don't think I could call this an infatuation or a crush anymore. I was absolutely in LOVE with this boy! Uncontrollably so! I HAD to have him! I don't care if I have to drug his soda and lock the bedroom door...I had to have him! My GOD, he's gorgeous!

Deme leaned forward again, and my breathtaking view disappeared. I got extremely scared that he'd catch me looking and fumbled a bit with the soda in my hand as I tried to put it back on the dresser next to me. I might have been able to save it, but that would have meant dropping Deme's book, and that was in my lap, protecting a rather explicit vision of what I was thinking about. So the soda tilted and spilled all over his bedroom floor. "Omigod! I'm sorry dude!" I said, with a squeak that hurt even MY ears. I picked up the can before the mess got any bigger, then looked around for something to clean it up with, all while keeping that book of poems tightly clutched to my lap.

"It's ok. I'll get some paper towels." Deme said, and he got up to grab some from the other room. I felt so STUPID! I covered my eyes and sighed in humiliation. I can't believe I just did that. I look like such a dork right now. "Don't worry about it. I got it." Deme said, and he squatted down on his haunches too wipe up the mess. Only giving me another seductively close view of his body's curves and forms. Especially his ass, which was almost touching the floor. You could see the bottom of his tightly bundled cheeks, and the sensuous line between them. It was like a number three laying on its side. You have no idea how tempted I was to just reach my hand down between his legs from the front, and glide my finger tenderly back and forth along that treasured space. To circle his sweet hole through the thin material, and then slide my palm up to gently cradle his balls, and then back again. An activity like that...I could do it for hours. And when my finger got tired...I'd happily replace it with my tongue...

"I'm so sorry, Deme. Really." I felt like I wanted to cry, but couldn't. It wasn't so much the embarrassment of the spill...but it was the fact that my heart, body, and mind, was so out of control all of a sudden. My soul was so willing to give itself over to him, to be completely vulnerable without any calculation of the risk involved. I was infatuated with his smile, in love with his spirit, mesmerized by his beauty, sexually frustrated by his body, and longing for his companionship as so much more than just a good friend in the making. I was being pulled in several different directions at once to the point where it felt as though I'd snap in half. And yet, every last one of those directions led to a piece of Deme's presence that I found totally alluring. Satisfying my every question about what the perfect boy would be like. That inner conflict, and the struggle I had to go through to keep it bottled up inside, made me feel so helpless. I just...I needed him. OhGod, how did I let love sucker punch me so hard. My chest was inflating with helium, and it just wouldn't stop.

"Hehehe! I told you, Shane, it is ok. I plan to spill much more things in here myself." He smiled, only making my need for him worse. "Say...why don't we get out of here for a while? There is a park a few blocks away that I saw yesterday while we were riding. I want to go. Just to check it out." He told me, and even though he was being all cute and sweet about it, I declined.

"Actually, you know what? I've got some homework and stuff to do. So, I wasn't going to stay for too long. But, uhhh..." I shouldn't have said it, but I said it anyway. "...Maybe tomorrow?" Tomorrow? Tomorrow??? I'm supposedly going home to jerk off, get myself together, and fight off enough of this love virus to be able to function like a normal human being by TOMORROW??? No way!

"Ok. Tomorrow it is then. After school." He grinned happily, and I stood up to leave. I had almost forgotten that I was still holding on to his notebook like it was the last piece of driftwood on the Titanic. I made sure to slightly angle myself away from him as I gave it back. "I'm so happy you came to see my house, Shane." I saw more than that! Believe me.

"Thanks for having me over. I guess I'll see you..." But before I could finish my sentence, Deme came up to give me another one of his tight hugs. I began to hyperventilate almost immediately, knowing that he wasn't wearing any underwear just made things harder for me to take lightly. He gave me a squeeze, and although I was terrified that my hands would automatically grope him somewhere they shouldn't all on their own, I found enough clumsy coordination to hug him back. I loved the feel of his arms lightly constricted around my neck. I loved the feel of my arms as they slipped around the firm and narrow trim of his waist. My head was over his shoulder, and I wanted so badly to turn my head into his neck and kiss him there. But I'm much too much of a chicken for that. So I enjoyed what I could, and put on the best smile that I could manage before leaving his room.

Deme walked me to the door and we said our goodbyes. Then I unlocked my bike to ride home. Deme watched me the whole time, and waved at as I rode off. I was still trembling. Still confused as to why this was so hard. My body just seemed to split up into different entities with minds of their own whenever Deme was around. It wouldn't function as a single unit anymore, and it made me the biggest dunce in the world. I've got to find a way to calm down. Just long enough to see if maybe...just MAYBE...I can make a go of this. I KNOW it sounds far fetched and ridiculous...but...awww, I want him. You know? I just...I WANT him! This has nothing to do with the statistics surrounding gay teenagers or 'puppy love' being more about sex than love. This has nothing to do with finding the odds of such a thing actually working out in my favor. It's just...me desiring a single beautiful boy more than anything else on this Earth, and finding a method of letting him know how I feel.

I swear...somebody really needs to teach THIS stuff in high school. Because right now I could use guidance in this situation a lot more than I can use the Periodic Table, I can tell you that.

Sighhhh...it's getting to the point of no return, isn't it? I'm going to have to tell Deme how I feel eventually. I'm not really one for sitting back and suffering in silence. Not for too long, anyway. If I had to live through days of glimpses, grins, touches, and hugs, all the time...I'd be insane in less than a week.

So...I guess that's it, huh? I've got to just tell him. Just...'tell him'. Right?

Easy.

No...

This is going to be anything but easy!

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality.
  • Like 22
  • Love 12
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

nice chapter 
I think demi knows 
that shane has feelings for him.
surely demi also knows that 
shane could see a lot when he spread his legs.
 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

"Is it ok to breathe again? I might need that oxygen to...um...survive." LOL!

Dimitris Papadakis' younger self, no doubt.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 8/2/2013 at 11:28 AM, The_Jordanator said:

Another great work of art from the brilliant Comsie himself! Great job, but I STILL WANT MORE!!!

ditto

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..