Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,417 Words
  • 9,408 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Left Without Words - 18. Chapter 18


"Left Without Words 18"

 


We were giggling quietly as we carried the grocery bags up to the door. Everything about my sweetheart just made the world a little bit brighter than it was without him. We tease one another from time to time, but when I look into those chocolate brown eyes of his, and see my deepest affections reflected back at me...every second, every breath, every touch of his hand, feels like a gift from the angels above. Never have I known a feeling so amazing.

Deme and I made eye contact one last time before approaching the door, drinking in each other's beauty for as long as we could before weaving ourselves back into a shared reality with other people again.

My baby smiled at me, and he did that really cute thing where he uses his fingers to gently brush his hair to the side...allowing the afternoon sun's golden rays put the beauty of his eyes on full display. It, literally, gave me goosebumps. "Do you want me to hold something while you get your key?" He asked softly.

"Ummm..." I was a bit lost for a moment. He's just...he can be surprisingly stunning sometimes. And he doesn't even try. "...Maybe the eggs. I don't want to take a chance on having another accident."

"Hehehe! No accident. You're a vandal." He giggled.

"I am NOT a vandal! Here! Take this bag!" I said. "Make yourself useful for once."

"Egg smasher..." He mumbled, making me laugh as I opened the door. My mom was still in the kitchen, and she had the radio on while washing her hands in the sink. It was playing some classic oldies, and she looked like she was kind of grooving to it when she heard us rattling the grocery bags.

"You guys are back. Oh...you got a lot of stuff." She said.

"Just a few extras, but not much." I said. "I got us some ketchup too, because we were running low. I got some American cheese slices too, just in case. Sarah keeps eating them, like, right out of the fridge. She's such a mutant sometimes."

"Shane. Not having it." My mom said. I mean, don't get me wrong...I love my sister. I'd push her out of the way of a speeding TRUCK if I had to. But as far as us being the kind of siblings that get along on a daily basis? Hmmm...let's just say that my mom has to work pretty hard to keep the peace in the house. So even the slightest of off brand comments get nipped in the bud before it gets anything else started most of the time. "Ok, take these to the fridge for me." She said, handing me a few items. "And these should go up in the cabinet next to the stove..."

"I can help too." Deme offered.

"It's ok, Dimitry. I wasn't planning on putting you to work." She smiled. I could tell that she was flattered, though.

"No work, Mrs. Thompson. Jut tell me where to put the boxes." He walked over to the counter and grabbed the items she said she wanted to put in the cabinet. "Over this way, right?"

I smiled to myself, his boyish Greek accent making his every word an audio work of art. That's my boyfriend...impressing everybody he comes into contact with. Hehehe!

"Thank you, Dimitry. Yes. Just to the right of the stove. Middle shelf. Or wherever you find space." My mom said.

"Ok. I will put." He smiled, and I just...I got the weirdest shiver of pride from seeing him be so cute in front of my mom. That's it. He's getting kissed before he leaves here today. I'm seriously going to kiss the living HELL out of that boy!

"I like him!" My mom grinned, putting a hand on my shoulder as Deme came back for a few more things to put away. That's when the song changed on the radio, and my mom's ears perked up. "Whoever is running the boards is definitely bringing out the big guns today. Wow!" She walked over to turn up the volume, and my heart nearly stopped. No! No no no no no! I've seen my mom when she's having a good 'kitchen radio' day. And I needed to get my boyfriend out of there as quickly as humanly possible!

"Alrighty then! That's most of the stuff we got from the store! Deme and I are gonna hang out in my room for a bit!" I said, trying to hurry up and grab Deme by the arm.

"Wait. Shane...your mom still has more groceries..." He said, but I widened my eyes, trying to give him the silent signal to shut up and follow me before this approaching tidal wave of embarrassment swept him into a fit of laughter at my expense.

"No. We should go. Seriously..." I said, and looked over my shoulder to see my mom already moving her feet to The Temptations', 'Get Ready', song.

Deme's smile got soooo big, and I started to blush immediately as my mom turned around in a little circle, right there in the middle of the kitchen. Ugh! Goddammit!

But that's when Deme said, "Hey, Mrs. Thompson! You have some very good moves there!"

"Do you know this song?" She asked. No! This is going all wrong!

"Yes! At Papa Milo's, they play this music in the kitchen for everybody. It keeps us happy." Deme replied. "Is very good. One of my favorites."

"Well, don't waste it. Come here. Dance with me." My mom said, beckoning for him to step forward.

I shook my head back and forth violently, trying to avoid this train wreck. But Deme just winked at me and walked over to take my mother's hand, and...oh God, they started dancing together. Why, God? Why?

"Hey! Look at you!" My mom said, surprised that Deme could step and shuffle right along with her. Meanwhile, I had my hands covering my face, leaving just a few fingers open to keep an eye on the humiliating tragedy that was happening here.

"You too, Mommy Thompson! Hehehe!" Deme said, then he spun her around and he started to sing the lyrics along with the song. Which made me giggle, because they sounded extra cute with his accent lacing every line...

"So, fee, fi...fo, fum!
Look out baby...'cause here I come!
And I'm bringing you a love that's true! So get ready!
So get ready!
I'm gonna try to make you love me too! So get ready!
So get ready! 'Cause here I come!"

Hahaha! I just started laughing! Deme is just TOO friggin' CUTE!!!

As soon as Deme heard me snickering out loud, he let go of my mom and rushed over to try to grab me by the hand and pull me right into the center of this surreal madness. "Nooooo! Let go!" I squealed, but my body was too weak from laughter to put up much of a resistance.

Now...I don't dance. Hehehe, God might have blessed me with many hidden talents that even I don't know about yet...but dancing is nowhere to be seen on that list. But I can sort of jump and twitch and shake my hair a bit. I mean, who cares, right? You've got to take your fun moments whenever and wherever you can get them. So, there we were...me, my brand new boyfriend, and my friggin' MOM, dancing in the middle of the kitchen like a bunch of weirdos. Hehehe, but I have to admit...

...It was KIND of fun! There. I said it. Whatever.

The song isn't really all that long, but we definitely danced until we were breathing hard. Some of it from laughter. And when the song was over, my mom lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Deme's neck to thank him for the sudden burst of entertainment. Deme reached out for me and pulled me into the hug too. Awww, I hope my mom doesn't expect me to do this with her every weekend from here on out.

Just then, I heard giggling coming from behind us...and there was Sarah with her cell phone aimed directly at us. What the...?

She said, "Omigod, this is SO going on Youtube!"

"SARAH!!!" I yelled, causing her to dash back around the corner before I could get my hands on her.

"Shane!" My mom said, putting her motherly index finger up to tell me to behave myself.

"But, Mom..."

"Aup! Leave your sister alone." She insisted. Arrrghhh! "That was great, Deme. You made my day."

"Same as well for me. So much fun." He grinned.

Alright, enough is enough. We had our moment, and now it's time to go. "C'mon, Deme. We're out of here." I said, grabbing his arm and practically dragging him out of that kitchen.

"It was fun dancing with you!" He said as I pulled him away.

"You boys have fun." She said.

Deme reached out to hold on to the corner of the wall, yanking me back. "Wait! I know this one too! 'Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch! Don't you know that I love you?'..."

I pulled harder. "Hehehe, noooo!!! Come here!"

"Bye, Mommy Thompson!" He giggled, just seconds before I pried his fingers from the wall and guided him back to my room. I heard my mom laughing, and it was cool and all...but that was enough dancing for the day. Deme is MINE! I'm not sharing him with anybody. Not when he's being too adorable for words.

The second I closed the door to my bedroom, I twisted the little lock on the knob.

Deme giggled and said, "Your mama is a lot of fun. I see why Papa likes her so much. I bet you have so much fun. All of the time..."

"Uh huh..." I said, breathlessly, as I swiftly moved towards him and wrapped my arms around his slender hips and pulled him in for a desperately deep kiss on the lips. Ohhhhhhh GOD! Something about that little scene just turned me on! I was so HOT for him at that moment! It was like a full body tingle that brought me to the very edge of an intense orgasm, and I lost all control of myself.

It's not like Deme was trying to fight me off or anything, but he was definitely surprised by my unexpected assault. It made him laugh a little bit, and he parted our lips as he lightly draped his arms over my shoulders, his right hand rubbing the back of my hair. "Hehehe, Shane..." He was developing the sweetest little olive colored blush, and that only worked to drive me up into more of a frenzy. He's TOO cute! I can't...I can't handle it! I can barely hold myself together!

"Please, don't stop me now! Hehehe! I can't help myself..."

"You are feeling the topsy turvy again, then?" He smiled. "Me too. A little bit." Then he looked over my shoulder. "You put the lock on the door?"

I nodded. "Yeah..." I kissed his lips again, and he ran his fingers through his dark hair again. "I don't know how long we have until Sarah comes to bother us, though. We may only have a few minutes, so...no time for anything too exciting." I pouted.

"Every moment with my Shane is timeless. And I will love to be lost in it with you. Only you."

"Omigod! I LOVE it when you say shit like that! Kiss me!!!" I said, and I smashed my lips against his again, waiting only a few seconds before letting my tongue wrap around his and grab two handfuls of that amazingly tight ass. So spongy. So soft. But with this divinely sculpted muscular shape to the pert globes. It was like they were made to fit in the palm of each hand specifically. And when I gave them a really hard squeeze, Deme raised up onto his toes for a moment and whimpered sensually from the contact...his sweet lips vibrating against my own.

It is so AMAZING that I get to do this! Omigod!!!

We slowly moved back until Deme's back was against the wall, and I began to press my hardness against his, and we began to breathe really heavy, our lips smacking and sucking as we kept trying to get the most out of our limited contact.

Oh man...I just have to feel his skin! That silky, tanned, skin of his. I let my hands leave the supple cheeks of his beautiful ass and slide up under his shirt. I didn't think that it would be safe for him to take it off, or for us to get undressed in any way at all...but WOW! The very feel him was like magic! A friction-free slide of my exploring hands all over his back and shoulders...feeling, at the most, a hint of invisible peach fuzz throughout their seductive journey. All while having his tongue in my mouth, slowly moving back and forth, and the feel of his loose strands of hair tickling the top of my eyebrows, and occasionally it would brush against my cheekbones as we leaned our head from one side to the other.

It was sooooo good...but it still wasn't enough.

It might have been risky, but I backed away from the wall, making sure that Deme's lips didn't disconnect from mine along the way, and we got to my bed. I sort of flopped backward with Deme on top of me, making out like crazy, his hips driving themselves into me with a passionate rhythm that left me breathless. But after just a few sexy moments in that position, Deme rolled to the side and pulled me on top of him instead. We moaned softly in unison, and he raised his legs to wrap them behind the small of my back and lock his ankles, writhing beneath me as he held me even tighter to him.

I could feel his legs moving a bit, and he was trying to kick off his shoes. I felt them hit me on the butt as they fell to the floor, and I stepped down to kick mine off as well. There...that's better.

We had to stop kissing briefly, but kept a ravenous eye contact as he scooted back up further on the bed. As soon as I got on the mattress with my knees, he reached out for me, and I was eager to press my weight down on him as we rushed to connect our lips again. This was MUCH better! It felt...more like sex!

And I needed it! Holy SHIT, did I ever need the sex!

I began to hump him with wild thrusts, and we both began to whimper as it felt like we were getting close to making a sticky mess of ourselves...

...When I heard a knock at the door!

Arrrghhhh, FUCK!!!

I had to pull myself away from Deme, who sat up and tried to start fixing his hair in an attempt to look normal. I stood up and straightened the wrinkles out of my shirt, and I heard somebody trying to twist the door knob to get in. Thank goodness, I thought to lock it beforehand.

"What??? I swear to God, Sarah...if that's you, I'm gonna..."

"It's Mom. Why is your door locked?" She said. Shit. That's not as easy a fix as it would be with Sarah. My mom doesn't spook easily.

Stumbling to come up with an excuse, I fixed myself up as best as I could, and walked over to the door. I opened it up just wide enough to peek around it and look her in the eye. Always a scary experience when it came to keeping a secret. "Oh...I'm sorry. I didn't know it was locked. I must have twisted the lock by mistake or something." Was she buying it? I can't tell.

"Well, you have to be careful of the button on the back, Shane. How many times do I have to remind you? You're going to end up locking yourself out of your own room one of these days."

"It's ok, Mom. I can pick the lock with a nail file. It's so basic." I said. I was still kind of breathless, my heart beating out of control. Not to mention that I was trying to hide an obvious erection behind the door. It makes for one of the most awkward moments in teen boy history. Trust me on this.

"Hardly the point. Be careful, ok?" She said. "At any rate, Sarah needs materials for her school project, and she didn't think to tell me that ahead of time. So we're running out for a bit."

It was extremely hard to not suddenly turn a cartwheel of excitement when she said that! "Wait...really?"

"We have to get this stuff from the art store, downtown. It's not just poster board, glue, and glitter. She needs fabric, stencils, ribbons, Velcro...I don't know why she thought she could just pick this up anywhere. So we've got to hurry up before the mall closes."

Omigod! Yes! Yes!!! Please, yes!!!

I tried to straighten up and pretend not to think too much of it.

"Yeah. Ok. Sure. Whatever." Don't smile! Hold back your smile!

Sarah came out of her room with a sheet of paper and handed it to our mom. She said, "This is all I need. I figured they'd have it all at the corner store or the pharmacy or something." Then she peeked in my room. "Hi, Deme..."

He smiled at her, running his fingers through his hair again. I swear, Sarah and I both sighed at the same time when he did that. In fact, unless I'm being totally crazy about this...I think my MOM sighed too!

He's so dreamy...

"Alright. Get your shoes on, Sarah. Let's go. We've only got a few hours left before the mall shuts down on us." My mom said.

With a groan, Sarah said, "That's all I need. C'mon, can't you just, like...pick it up for me?"

She gave Sarah a 'look'. "Excuse me, young lady. I'm not your maid. I'm your mother. And I said, go get your shoes on. You're coming with me. Let's go."

"Can't we just go tomorrow???"

"The store's not open on Sundays. You need this by Monday morning. So get your stuff. This is your project, not mine. Chop chop."

"Awww, Mom..." She whined, but shuffled off with a pained expression on her face.

My mom looked at me, and at Deme, and she paused for a brief second before saying, "I trust you boys can stay out of trouble long enough for us to go to the store and come back?"

Deme smiled and said, "Yes. We are both good boys."

I snickered when he said the words out loud. Even when he's blatantly lying, he's cute. "We'll be fine, Mom."

"Alright. I'm trusting you two." She said, and then watched Sarah pout and sulk and drag her feet as she came down the hall to accompany her to the store. "Here...take your 'list' back. You'll need it."

I love seeing my baby sister get owned. Hehehe!

She peeked around my door again, and she asked, "Deme? Do you wanna come?"

With a wicked smirk, Deme answered, "Yes. Very badly!" I nearly busted up laughing, my mind resting comfortably in the gutter. "But I'm afraid I must stay here with my friend, Shane. But I will say goodbye before I leave. Just like I promised, ok?"

That seemed to make Sarah smile a bit. "Okay. We'll be back soon."

"Take your time, sis..." I told her. And as soon as my mom walked off to get her keys, I thought about making a face at Sarah, or maybe sticking my tongue out at her, but I was already blessed with some much needed good fortune...so I decided not to tempt fate and possibly ruin it.

I closed my door back, waiting to hear them go out of the back door and start up the car. Then I looked back at Deme as he leaned back on his elbows on my bed with his legs spread wide open, and a lustful look in his eyes.

Mmmmm...now then...

Where were we?

 


https://imagine-magazine.org/

YWaOv4a.jpg

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality.
  • Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This is a sweet chapter and I am beginning to wonder if Shane's mom has any suspicions about their relationship. I know it's evil of me yet a deep, dark part of me is wishing that while I don't want her to walk in on anything sexual I am beginning to wish Sarah would catch them in a compromising position. Even if it's something as tame as a kiss I'm just waiting for her to freak out...though part of me then would be worried for Shane as she might out him in a moment of jealousy which could negatively impact his life. I mean I don't recall if we've been giving any hints as to how accepting others might be and I don't even remember anything about Shane's friends being mentioned in terms of whether they even exist so I don't know how being outed could potentially impact him. I think Shane like a typical young boy is being overly dramatic involving his embarrassment over his mom not to mention how easily he allows his sister to irritate him as he's being too thin skinned for the most part and yet for once I think his mom was a bit unfair in her scolding him for not wanting his sister to post a video of them online. I can only assume she wasn't fully listening in the first place to what her daughter said and she also wasn't remotely embarrassed about it herself I'm sure so she probably saw her son as overreacting. In Shane's defense I think he had a right to object to a video of him being posted online without his permission and I think she should have mediated the situation instead of just scolded him. Still, that's parent's for you lol

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

"Sarah keeps eating them, like, right out of the fridge. She's such a mutant sometimes."

To be honest, I'm a mutant as well. I've done the same. Anyone else used to wrap an American cheese slice and use it as a bun around a raw hot dog and eat it out of the fridge when they were kids? No? Just me? Okay... whatever. :((

Loved the chapter com especially the temptations bit.

Edited by Black Paper
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
11 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

In Shane's defense I think he had a right to object to a video of him being posted online without his permission and I think she should have mediated the situation instead of just scolded him.

Had he been more in tune with his boyfriend's potential embarrassment, Deme could have easily solved the problem by politely asking Sarah not to post it on YouTube. She wouldn't risk upsetting her crush.

Great chapter by the way. :thumbup:

Edited by Dodger
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Just found this story yesterday.. Well done 😉.

As a foreskin lover, I was pleased that Deme was intact.

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Oh God, it was such a luxury when I finally got a place with a lock on the door! Only locked rooms we had in my house were on the bathrooms! 

Όμορφη και αστεία Shane

💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

My sister is 13 years older so I never had to grow up with a pesky sibling, if anything that is how my older brother considered me to be.  I know I'm about ready to pound Sarah's face into the ground in a cat fight yelling "he's mine, mine, mine, now fuck off bitch"!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..