Jump to content
    craftingmom
  • Author
  • 1,572 Words
  • 11,832 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blood of the Neko - 4. Chapter 4

Kayden followed Damien to their master bedroom after a late dinner, excited to finally be able to spend some time with his master. The man had been working relentlessly over the last couple of weeks, and Kayden was starting to miss their time together.

After Damien's brother, Roman Whitmore, had tried to assassinate him a year ago and Kayden had nearly died in the process of protecting him, Damien's attitude had changed. He was openly protective and loving towards Kayden, and Kayden had come to love and trust the man with all his heart. He couldn't imagine his life without Damien now, and he hoped that his master felt the same way.

Over the last year, Damien had made every effort to find time for Kayden each day. Sometimes it had been a ride, sometimes it was just a walk in the garden, and sometimes it was a picnic by the lake. Other times, when he'd been very busy, Kayden had simply lazed in the study with his master. But lately, Damien had been shooing him out, telling him to go out and enjoy the warm day now that winter was fading into spring.

Kayden slipped into the warm bath, wanting to wash away the dust and sweat from the day. He could already feel his muscles stiffening up from the mock fight with Joseph earlier today. He fingered the spot on his side where he'd landed on that damned rock. It was a small bruise, but damn it hurt. He hoped that the captain didn't decide to tell Damien about his desire to be trained to fight. He was sure that his master wouldn't like it and would be afraid that Kayden would get hurt.

In the low light of the bathing room, Kayden sank into the warm water as he heard Damien stripping off his own clothes. Kayden usually preferred baths as the shower often poured water in his ears. As he soaped up, he felt his master lean over him, placing a gentle kiss on his shoulder.

Kayden sighed and smiled up into the deep blue eyes. They were dark and smoldering, and Kayden felt his groin tingle in anticipation.

"Hurry up," the man's voice was husky, "I've been wanting to hold you all day."

Damien nibbled a bit more on his shoulder before rinsing the day off under a quick pull of the shower cord. Kayden glanced back over his shoulder, drinking in the sight of the man's perfect body sluiced with water. Drops ran in rivulets over the chiseled planes of his chest, making their way down the thin trail of dark hair that pointed to his half-hard cock. Kayden licked his lips as he suddenly desperately wanted to lick those water trails flowing down the thick thigh muscles.

As Damien grabbed a towel, Kayden saw the small smirk on his face, and Kayden realized he'd been caught staring. Well, it's not like he hadn't stared before.

As Damien wrapped a towel around his waist, Kayden refocused on scrubbing so he could get out. He practically flew out of the bathing room to find Damien stretched out on the bed. The room was dark with the exception of the fire flickering in the mantle, but Kayden loved how the flicker of the flames played across the chiseled muscles of his master.

In comparison, Kayden felt small and insignificant. He knew that he'd put on some weight, and he was no longer the scrawny boy that he'd arrived here as. But he could never be as strong and muscular as his master, or most of the other men at the estate. He hoped that training with Joseph would help him make up in agility what he lacked in strength. Maybe after he'd gotten better with the training, he could show Damien what he'd learned, and then the duke might even be proud of him for learning to fight.

He crawled across the huge bed, sliding his smaller body over his master's. Damien grinned in the low light, pulling Kayden in for a deep kiss. It was rough and passionate, and a year ago, Kayden would have been terrified by the grip Damien had on his arms. But, now, Kayden melted into the firm hold, trusting Damien with his life.

Damien's hands slid over his shoulders, caressing his spine as they drifted further down over the sensitive area of the top of his sleek black tail. Kayden's tail jerked as the man played with it before the fingers drifted to his firm cheeks. He hissed against Damien's mouth as the man ground their arousals together. Kayden's fingers traced over Damien's firm brown nipples, tweaking them slightly. He smiled at the moan of pleasure that he'd caused. He dipped his head, licking his rough tongue over the sensitive peaks.

Kayden gasped as his master abruptly flipped them over, and Damien's hands smoothed over his chest. Kayden arched into the touch as the fingers slid over his sharp hipbone and dipped to cup his suddenly aching balls. Damien nuzzled into Kayden's neck.

"Mine," Damien growled, and Kayden was struck by how possessive his master seemed tonight.

"Yes, always," he whispered, his breath catching in his throat as Damien dominated his over-stimulated body.

He barely realized when his master reached for the small table beside the bed where a small decanter of lavender scented oil rested. Damien's manservant, John Drystan, had provided it once when Damien had been injured and Kayden had given his master massages to relieve his sore muscles. That was over a year ago when Kayden was still a slave. The small little jar magically seemed to stay full, and Kayden had silently thanked John for his discretion and forethought.

When cool fingers brushed his opening, he jerked slightly but quickly relaxed and accepted the slightly uncomfortable breaching of muscle. Damien had always been very sensitive to taking care of Kayden, knowing his past, and Kayden was forever grateful for that. For a long time, his master made sure that Kayden was in control of any intimacy between them, Kayden was always on top riding Damien or they would lay side by side, so Kayden never felt trapped. Damien had always watched carefully for Kayden's reactions, making sure he was comfortable and at ease. The first couple times that Kayden had felt like he was ready to allow Damien to take control like this, they had had to stop when Kayden felt himself start to panic. But Damien had been patient and understanding, and Kayden had finally gotten over his fear of being on the bottom and basically being pinned down.

As Kayden adjusted to Damien's finger, he was shocked when a second and then a third breached him so quickly in succession. He hissed slightly, frowning at the uncomfortable feeling. His master was breathing rapidly against his neck, and Kayden felt the man's odd urgency.

"I'm sorry, kitten," Damien mumbled, obviously trying to slow himself down. "I just really need you tonight."

Kayden smiled slightly at the possessiveness of his master. He loved it when Damien felt so protective and selfish of Kayden. It made him feel wanted, loved, desired.

"I'm fine," Kayden murmured, shifting his hips to adjust to the intrusion.

A few seconds later, Kayden felt his master's arousal demanding entrance to his most intimate spot. He breathed deeply as Damien breached him, a momentary sting gave way quickly to the feeling of being claimed by his lover.

As Damien began to move his hips, Kayden could feel the man's thigh's shaking with the effort to move slowly, to maintain control. Kayden's claws dug into Damien's hips as he lifted his own to match his master's thrusts. He cried out as Damien pegged the right spot inside him, causing Damien to growl when Kayden clenched around him.

Drops of sweat dripped off Damien's forehead onto Kayden's belly as the man increased his rhythm. Kayden's fingers slipped on the slick skin of the man's hips as they arched together. Kayden gasped as he felt his orgasm building, crying out as his master yanked him over the edge into the bliss of ecstasy. As Kayden thundered over the edge, clenching his muscles around his master, Damien groaned loudly as Kayden pulled his orgasm out of him.

@@@@

Damien collapsed over his younger lover, exhausted. He felt Kayden's lips nibbling at his shoulder, fangs scraping against the collar bone.

"I love you," the neko's small voice breathed.

Damien managed to push himself up, smiling down at the sated face of the boy. "I love you, too. Very much."

Damien managed to roll off Kayden, and they both made their way into the darkened bathing room. A sliver of moonlight lit the room enough for them to make it to the shower to rinse. After toweling dry, Damien flopped back on the bed. Kayden slowly crawled up next to him. Damien rolled to his side, wrapping an arm around the boy's slight body and pulling him hard up against him. Damien felt the neko wriggle a bit, his tail tickling Damien's thighs, as he settled against him with a sigh.

Damien buried his nose in his lover's hair, breathing in the scent of his kitten. Curling in against him, feeling the warmth of his body against his, Damien managed to chase away the irrational jealous thoughts that had pervaded his mind over the afternoon. Kayden was his.

Copyright © 2015 craftingmom; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 13
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I hope the jealousy isn't a continuing thing. I think Damien's going to have enough of a problem dealing with the mine.

Link to comment

I really hope Damien learns how to deal with his jealousy because if he gets too crazy jealous he could easily send Kayden into self-doubt and reclusiveness again. He is just starting to trust other people. I would hate to see Damien's insecurities take that away from him.

Link to comment
On 01/31/2015 10:17 AM, Caz Pedroso said:
The jealousy will fester if Damien doesn't face it and talk to Kay. Loving the story as always. :)
thank you!
Link to comment
On 01/30/2015 08:32 AM, LitLover said:
I really hope Damien learns how to deal with his jealousy because if he gets too crazy jealous he could easily send Kayden into self-doubt and reclusiveness again. He is just starting to trust other people. I would hate to see Damien's insecurities take that away from him.
This is a rough patch in their relationship, and Damien makes the mistake of putting off talking to Kayden because he's dealing with the mine issue...

Hang in there for a few more chapters! Thanks for reading and reviewing as always.

Link to comment
On 01/30/2015 06:53 AM, avidreadr said:
I hope the jealousy isn't a continuing thing. I think Damien's going to have enough of a problem dealing with the mine.
Well, let's just say that it does eventually come out into the open. You probably won't like Damien because of his jealous streak for a few chapters though... Thanks for reading and reviewing as always!
Link to comment
On 01/30/2015 01:06 AM, Chezakeeba said:
I really hope Damien doesn't let jealousy get in the way of they're relationship, cause that would suck!
Weeellll.... :) Thanks for reviewing! Hope you like the updates!
Link to comment

They are so in love, but they both need to tell each other things and talk. Otherwise their relationship will be in trouble.

Link to comment
On 02/26/2015 05:32 AM, Suvitar said:
They are so in love, but they both need to tell each other things and talk. Otherwise their relationship will be in trouble.
Yep, that's definitely important. I wanted to show that their relationship wasn't all sunshine and roses.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..