Jump to content
    craftingmom
  • Author
  • 1,900 Words
  • 5,308 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blood of the Neko - 8. Chapter 8

Kayden awoke nearly smothered under his master's body. But he welcomed the weight and heat of the man. He had missed Damien yesterday, but he had known to stay out of the way. When Ellis informed him what was happening, Kayden had quickly sought out his master. But Damien had been so busy with Brenner and Harrison that he hadn't wanted to distract him. Knowing how foul his mood had been in the morning, Kayden hadn't wanted to risk upsetting Damien further. Instead, he had made his way to the barn and set about helping Finn, Marcus, and Lance prepping for the journey.

When he'd arrived at the barn that afternoon, he discovered that Lance had told Finn that he'd be going along, since Marcus had hurt himself yesterday while mending the fence. The stable master had been concerned about how Finn would travel.

"You'll probably have to ride on the cart," Lance had said, "We don't have enough horses for you to have your own."

Finn had just nodded his understanding, focused on his work.

"He can ride with me," Kayden offered. "The two of us are light enough for Arabella to handle."

Lance had looked up at him, startled. "I didn't think you were going along, Master Kayden."

Kayden frowned. "Of course, I'm going. Why wouldn't I?"

"I just--" Lance cut himself off. "I guess I thought Lord Whitmore would want you to stay here, where you're safe."

"If I'm with him, I'm as safe as I can ever be," Kayden stated with a finality that made the stable master drop the subject.

So this morning, Kayden knew that he was ready to leave whenever his master said they were heading out. Yesterday, he had helped John pack his lord's clothes as well as his own. He even set out his hated boots for the trip like he'd told Damien he would, knowing that Damien would insist on them.

When Damien rolled off of him to his back with a grunt, Kayden rolled over to curl into his side. Damien's eyes were still closed as he obviously was debating waking up. Knowing they wouldn't have any time alone for the next few days, he wanted to take advantage of this last chance. Kayden slid over his master's body, taking note of the half-hard erection as he kissed his way over Damien's hip.

As Kayden's warm mouth engulfed Damien's cock, he heard his master's hiss of pleasure. The hips arched under him. As he worked Damien to full hardness, Kayden listened to his master's moans.

"Damn, kitten," Damien's gravelly voice groaned.

As Damien's hand snaked into his hair, gripping softly, Kayden hummed his contentment, causing Damien to thrust into his mouth and tighten his grip. Kayden could feel his master's approaching orgasm, and tried to focus on bringing his master to completion, but he was distracted by Damien's hand snaking around his own cock. His moan of pleasure vibrated through his master, and Kayden felt Damien's grip tighten on his length. It didn't take Damien many strokes to bring Kayden to the brink. He arched into his master's hand, his mouth and fist clamping down on Damien's throbbing cock.

@@@@

"Fuck," Damien groaned as Kayden's sweet mouth dragged his orgasm out of him. He could feel Kayden's throat swallowing around his cock and hissed at the sensations ripping through him.

He finally collapsed back onto the bed, exhausted. Kayden slowly released his softening cock, licking the tip as he did. Kayden didn't seem to mind the mess on Damien's hand as he crawled onto his chest.

"Morning," Damien smiled.

"Morning," Kayden smirked back down at him.

"What a way to wake up," Damien pulled the neko down to him, seeking a kiss. His eyes hovered on the silver chain with his seal on it dangling from Kayden's throat.

"I didn't think we'd have much time alone for a while," Kayden whispered against his lips.

Damien dropped his head back with a groan. "Yes, the mines."

They laid quietly for several minutes before Damien finally moved to get up. "I really need to get moving this morning."

"I'm sure you have a lot to check on," Kayden said.

Kayden crawled out of bed with him, and they both stood under the warm shower of water, scrubbing each other's body with the sandalwood scented soap. Kayden let Damien scrub his hair, but he rinsed it himself as his master had a habit of getting water in his ears.

They both dressed quickly, and Damien turned to Kayden, taking the boy in his arms. He didn't want to leave his kitten. They had too much to talk about, but now was not the time. Damien didn't want to spoil the morning's bliss with the cold truth of Kayden admitting to him that he was in love with that stable hand. He just wanted to leave with pleasant thoughts of his kitten in his arms.

"I'm heading out to the guard barracks to check with Brenner," he said. "It may be busy downstairs as the kitchen feeds all the men before we leave. You might want to have John or Ellis bring you something up here."

"I'll be fine," Kayden reassured. "Go, you have things to do."

For a moment, Damien was surprised at how easily Kayden was letting him go. He had expected the boy to be a bit tearful and maybe even clingy. But then, he would see Kayden before they left, and they would say goodbye then.

"I'll see you in a bit," Damien smiled, pressing a last kiss to the neko's head.

@@@@

Damien spent all morning checking and double checking with everyone, making sure that all was ready to go. They had prepped and prepared late into the evening, and now things were loaded and ready to go a couple hours before he had intended.

He turned to Brenner. "Since we're ready early, let's mount up and get going."

"Yes, sir!" Geoff whipped around and started calling orders to the men. They all moved to finalize harnessing their horses. They had two smaller carts of supplies that could move faster with the horses than one larger cart would.

"I'll be right back," Damien said to Geoff. "I want to see Kayden before we leave."

Geoff Brenner frowned. "But, sir, he's already over there with his horse."

"Did he decide to go riding today? Oh, and did you set a new guard on him?"

Brenner looked at him in confusion. "No, sir."

"Why not? I told you last night I wanted Nash to go with us."

"Yes, but I figured it was because you still wanted him to guard Kayden."

"How is he going to do that if he goes with us?"

Brenner cocked his head, his eyes darted over to the young neko checking over his mare. "Isn't Kayden going with us?"

Damien's eyes darkened. "No, he's not."

"But, he said--"

"He said? Since when does he give orders?" Damien snapped, leaving his captain stunned. Damien spun around and stalked toward Kayden. Brenner followed closely on his heels.

"Kayden," Damien called, and the boy turned with a huge smile on his face.

Damien glanced over the boy's body, noting the riding cloak as well as the boots on his feet. Shit, maybe Kayden did think he was going along.

"What do you think you're doing?" Damien demanded, crossing his arms over his chest.

Kayden's green eyes darted from Damien to Brenner and then back to his master.

"I'm checking over Arabella's girth. I'm ready. See, I even have my boots on," he grinned, trying to lighten his master's frown.

"You are not going with us," Damien stated. "It's too dangerous."

Damien noticed the transformation instantly. The green eyes darkened, the slight shoulders pulled back, and the boy seemed to grow another inch. The small hands clenched the reins tightly. Oliver was right; his kitten did morph into a jaguar when he wanted to.

"I'm going with you," Kayden said tightly.

"No, you're not," Damien countered. Their altercation was beginning to garner several stares.

"Yes, I am," Kayden stated defiantly. He turned and launched himself up on Arabella.

"No, it could be dangerous for you."

The green eyes pierced him. "How is it any less dangerous for any of them," Kayden's hand waved over the myriad of men waiting to leave, "than it is for me?"

Damien stammered for a second, trying to gather his thoughts. He couldn't let Kayden go. What if something happened to him? How would he protect him?

"These men volunteered to go knowing the dangers--"

"And so do I," Kayden interrupted.

"Damn it, Kayden," Damien cursed, grabbing Arabella's reins. "You're too--"

"Too what? Small? Tiny? Weak?" Kayden challenged.

"That's not what I said--"

"But it's what you're thinking."

"No," Damien snapped. "I just want you safe, and if you are here I know you will be."

"You don't know that for sure. Anything could happen. And how will I know you're safe unless I go with you?" Kayden argued. "You need me. And I need to be with you."

"Damn it," Damien cursed under his breath. He glanced over at Brenner, who just shrugged.

"I already thought he was going," Brenner said.

"There's no reason he should go--"

"Actually, I'm the first one who should go," Kayden stated.

"What?"

"I know more about those mountains than anyone else here," Kayden stated.

Geoff Brenner and Damien stared up at him stunned, along with the other men around them, who started whispering amongst themselves.

"I was a slave to the hunters who sold slaves to those mines," Kayden reminded. "I know the mountain pass, and I know how the overseer runs the mines and slaves."

"He's right," Brenner finally said. "He's one of the best assets we have."

"Fuck," Damien cursed. "Fine. You go." He turned to Brenner. "But you better keep him safe."

"Yes, sir."

Damien turned, and the red-headed stable boy handed him the reins of his horse. Damien quickly mounted Gemini and turned in time to see Finn pulling himself up behind Kayden and wrapping his arms around the neko's waist.

"What the hell are you doing?" he snapped again. His emotions flared at the sight of his lover in the arms of the other man.

Both boys froze, startled by the vehemence in his voice. They stared at him in confusion, not sure what he was upset about.

"Why is he riding with you?" Damien growled. Then he turned on Finn. "Get your own horse."

"Sir?" Finn started weakly, obviously cowed by his master's tone.

"There aren't enough horses," Kayden interjected. "I'm small and light enough that he can ride with me without too much strain on Arabella."

Brenner pulled his horse up next to Damien, frowning at the man's attitude. Oliver, Nash and Saladin joined their lord.

"Then Marcus can come instead," Damien said.

"Marcus cut his hand yesterday," Kayden said slowly. "Finn is the only one available to go." He dropped his voice. "We'll be fine, I promise."

Damien gritted his teeth as Kayden patted Finn's hand where it was resting on his waist. Obviously, Kayden meant to make Damien feel better with the gesture, but it just made Damien's heart lurch to see another man's arms around what was his.

"Fine." He yanked on Gemini's reins, turning and spurring the horse into a quick gallop.

Copyright © 2015 craftingmom; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 44
  • Love 6
  • Wow 5
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh dear that put Damien in his place. I don't know who to hand a shovel to first, Damien to keep digging into the jealousy he's feeling, or Kay to keep digging himself into more trouble - even if he doesn't realize what he's doing.

Great chapter looking forward to more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow! I got it right. Damien and Kayden are off to the mines.

Don't forget Azule, he needs peahen company. Not all the characters are GAY..

Love your story,

Philliph

Link to comment

This could get pretty ugly. Damien is going to be distracted by Kayden and Finn in a dangerous situation as Kayden tries to show Damien that he's not scared of Finn. That green eyed monster can be pretty consuming.

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Since there are no marriage or relationship councilors, shouldn't BFF Oliver find out why Damien's panties are in such a wad about Finn? Craftingmom, you seem to know exactly how to get me bothered. This is going to be so good that it hurts and I'm not even a masochist, or at least I didn't think so. Hehe

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2015 11:51 PM, avidreadr said:
Uh-oh seems to sum it up nicely. I love seeing Kayden morphing into a jaguar.
Yeah, it does. Next chapter is going to be rather...well, let's just say interesting... :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2015 11:54 PM, Caz Pedroso said:
Oh dear that put Damien in his place. I don't know who to hand a shovel to first, Damien to keep digging into the jealousy he's feeling, or Kay to keep digging himself into more trouble - even if he doesn't realize what he's doing.

Great chapter looking forward to more.

They both definitely keep digging, don't they? :)
Link to comment
On 02/04/2015 12:16 AM, philliph said:
Wow! I got it right. Damien and Kayden are off to the mines.

Don't forget Azule, he needs peahen company. Not all the characters are GAY..

Love your story,

Philliph

Hehe, very true! With a companion for Azule, they could then have little babies running around! Glad you are enjoying the story! thanks for reading and reviewing.
Link to comment
On 02/04/2015 12:11 AM, Chezakeeba said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh this shall be very entertaining!
oh, yeah, next chapter gets rather... interesting. :)
Link to comment
On 02/04/2015 12:52 AM, LitLover said:
This could get pretty ugly. Damien is going to be distracted by Kayden and Finn in a dangerous situation as Kayden tries to show Damien that he's not scared of Finn. That green eyed monster can be pretty consuming.
Oh, yeah definitely...
Link to comment
On 02/04/2015 01:04 AM, drpaladin said:
Since there are no marriage or relationship councilors, shouldn't BFF Oliver find out why Damien's panties are in such a wad about Finn? Craftingmom, you seem to know exactly how to get me bothered. This is going to be so good that it hurts and I'm not even a masochist, or at least I didn't think so. Hehe
:) Thank you! Yeah, I think Oliver's just been a bit distracted over something else, that he's a little slow in realizing just how bad Damien is.
Link to comment

Oh dear....oh dear oh dear. Kayden....AND DAMIEN!!! Talk to each other already!!!! This is so frustrating...

Link to comment

All I can say is ...........I love how this is all playing out.......you just keep them rolling and we will keep eatingit up

 

Bob

Link to comment

I just want to smack Damien in the head...with Azule. Not many people will have a comeback from getting smacked with a peacock. Stupid jealousy

Link to comment
On 02/04/2015 06:58 PM, Fantasyboy69 said:
I just want to smack Damien in the head...with Azule. Not many people will have a comeback from getting smacked with a peacock. Stupid jealousy
hehehehe. Poor Azule!
Link to comment
On 02/04/2015 04:49 AM, Moku_Sui said:
Oh dear....oh dear oh dear. Kayden....AND DAMIEN!!! Talk to each other already!!!! This is so frustrating...
It's coming soon!
Link to comment
On 02/04/2015 10:11 AM, fiedlerbob101 said:
All I can say is ...........I love how this is all playing out.......you just keep them rolling and we will keep eatingit up

 

Bob

Thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying it so much.
Link to comment

Most people are enthralled with the beauty of a peacock in full plumage, but I have seen or rather heard another side to that beauty -- a peacock has a voice like someone beating a baby!

I went to a high school in San  Antonio, Texas named after the family that ran the school, Peacock Military Academy. Someone had the bright idea that it would be neat having a live peacock roaming the campus. That lasted about one month. Our bird was magnificent looking, but hell to live with because of the screaming. The owners gave him to the local zoo very quickly.

Just a note of realism injected into a beautiful fantasy... The story, on the other hand, is a wonderful fantasy. A hybrid between human and cat and displaying physical and psychological attributes of both, how creative! I am enjoying a great deal watching our kitten grow.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..