Jump to content
    dianjin
  • Author
  • 2,347 Words
  • 2,283 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Frozen Heart - 11. Chapter 11 - The tiger inside

This is a double chapter enjoy smile.png

Max spent a wonderful night! Both he and Aaron had spent it together in Max's bed, and the best part was that they were both in nothing but their underwear! Max had the hardest erection ever when they first got in bed. He tried to hide it as best he could, but he was sure Aaron had noticed. Mostly due to the fact that Aaron had giggled and had pulled him even closer, all while caressing Max's smooth legs. After his dick had gone back to a more relaxed state, Max fell asleep fast. He felt so safe, so secure, in Aaron's warm arms. The feeling of his boyfriend's skin against his was the best lullaby he could have wished for, if only every night could be like that! They woke up to the sound of Max's alarm, both groaned for probably the same reason: they would have to leave the warm nest they had made overnight. Max was the first one up though, he went to shower. After he was dressed he sweetly kissed Aaron.

"Go shower, breakfast will be ready when you get out."

Aaron groaned in response, but he mumbled:

"Another kiss and I'll consider getting up."

 

The smell of coffee overwhelmed Max as he entered the kitchen. Sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in her hands, Elizabeth was looking out the window pensively. Max went up to her and gave her a hug.

"Thank you for last night," he whispered.

"My pleasure Max, was the least I could do!" she answered, hugging him back.

Max was still a little surprise by the changes in his aunt's behavior. At the same time, he had changed so much in a few weeks, why not her as well?

Aaron came in like a zombie, he was obviously NOT a morning person. He said hi to Elizabeth before falling in a seat. Max remembered what he liked best and got the kettle running. He got some bread and butter, and set them on the table. Shewing, he observed Aaron who was fumbling with a knife to spread his butter.

"I don't remember you being so clumsy the other morning," he said sheepishly.

"Well the other morning I had been up for an hour watching you sleep!"

Max blushed and went back to eating. Once they were full and ready, they left for school. They were a little later than usual, as they saw that Alice was already waiting for them in front of the building. She had a friend with her, she was, unlike Alice who had brown hair, blond, and her eyes were gray. Her name was Mara, she was very shy at first, and so it was Alice and Aaron that did all the talking on the way in. Once they had taken their seats, Mara turned to Max:

"So... I heard that you were Ghost, is it true?" the answer was obvious, everyone knew who he was, but hey the conversation had to start somewhere.

"Yeah that's me," Max answered shyly.

"You don't look like a ghost to me!" she joked.

"I'd be surprised if I did, it's more because I never talk much."

"You also tried to be invisible in the halls."

"Yeah that too," Max smiled, remembering his old self.

She kept asking him questions, trying to get to know him a bit more. She was not too pushy about it, when she saw the question made Max uncomfortable she would move on smoothly. They got along quite well in the minutes they spent talking.

 

At lunch, Max, Aaron, Mara and Alice went outside to eat. The sun shone brightly, and it would have been a shame to stay inside. It was a lot calmer too! Aaron and Max were leaning against a tree, their shoulders touching. Max even let his head rest on his boyfriend's shoulder when he was done eating. It would have been a perfect lunch if it had not been for the school 1st class jerks.

"Well what do we have here? A ghost and his boyfriend! I'm really disappointed with you Ghost, you were a legend around here! Now look at you, a fag and his fag boyfriend. How pathetic," that was how the leader of the gang introduced himself.

Max instantly shrunk, almost going back to being Maximilian. Almost, but Aaron's arms brought him back. Aaron was about to say something when Alice beat him:

"Peter why can't you leave him alone!?"

"He's just a faggot, why are you even defending him? Why are you talking to them in the first place?"

"Because unlike you they are good, nice people?"

"Watch it!"

"Or what? You would hit a girl in front of everyone? Then you would be a coward on top of being an asshole!"

"You little..." he hissed, but was interrupted by one of his goons.

"Drop it Peter, they aren't worth it."

Peter stormed off followed by his group, one guy though dragged behind, and turned to Max. He winked at him, and gave him a smile before joining up with the others.

"Alice, uh how to put this? That was really, really bold! He could have pulverized you!"

"Nah he would never hit a girl, would make him look bad, and he'd never get a girlfriend to get laid with."

"Still I didn't know you had such a savage beast inside you," added Mara.

"A real tiger!" chipped in Max.

"Damn right, and he better not bother you two again or he's going to regret it!"

"How?" Aaron asked, curious to find out how he could potentially ruin a jock's life.

"I know things, more than he thinks I does..." she answered mysteriously. "Besides I couldn't let him get to Max again."

"What do you mean 'again'? " Aaron was chalk white.

"Well you weren't here but in 7th grade he and a couple of his friends bullied Max for a few weeks. They gave up fast, your boyfriend is strong, he never cried or complained or anything! I was really impressed actually, I would have been crying all day long if I had been him!"

"Max is... is this true?" concern was thick in Aaron's voice.

"Yeah, but it's OK. At the time I just didn't care, it hurt a little when they punched me, but nothing too dramatic."

"THEY WHAT??"

"They punched me, and shoved me around a few times. Seriously don't worry about it I'm fine!"

"Max, I'm so sorry, I should have been there for you!"

"Aaron not again please, I told you you were forgiven! It wasn't your fault!" Max leaned in and kissed Aaron deeply, that reassured him, and showed him that he was completely forgiven.

 

"Aunt Elizabeth I'm home!" Max called out.

"Hello Max, how was your day?" she asked as she came in the hallway.

"Good and yours?" he asked taking off his shoes.

"Not too bad, now come with me to the garden, I have some lemonade out."

"OK? sure I guess?"

"We need to talk, I thought the garden would be the best place to do so."

 

The sun shone through the leaves above. All was calm around Max, the forest sounds were like music to his ears. He had a cool glass of lemonade in his hand, and he had his legs stretched in front of him. Elizabeth was next to him on the bench, gathering her thoughts. Max closed his eyes to enjoy the moment while he waited patiently for her to start. He took a sip, the sweet liquid flowing in his throat.

"I guess I should start by telling you how sorry I am."

"For what?"

"I was the biggest let down you probably ever had, I'm the only family you have left, I should have taken care of you after what happened."

"It's ok, really it is, I understand."

"You do?" she sounded really surprised.

"You lost your only brother that day. We both were hurt deeply, we both were grieving, and we both had the same reaction. We cut ourselves from the world, for years we 'denied' it, but since the presence of the other reminded us everyday we ignored each other. It's just as much my fault as it is yours."

"But you were just a child, I am an adult, it was my responsibility to take care of you!"

"You did, you fed me, clothed me, took care of me when I was sick."

"Maybe I did, but I should have been there for you when you cried at night, when you had nightmares. I was selfish, I only thought about myself and ignored the beautiful child that was under my care. You should never have had to go through all that!"

"Aunt Elizabeth don't worry about me, I grew up just fine. I am who I am now because of what happened, and even if it hurts sometimes, I wouldn't trade myself for anything in the world. Aaron helped me realize that. I do miss Mom and Dad, but I can't change the fact that they are gone. I still can't think about them too much if I don't want to go mad, but I hope that with time I will be able to completely move on."

"What do you mean go mad?" she asked concerned.

"For years I shut off my emotions, I locked them away, and I did the same for all my memories of Mom and Dad. Every time I thought of them I felt like I was going to go insane! Since then I have never tried to recall them. Sure my thoughts drift dangerously close to there from time to time but I always focus on something else and try my best to forget they are even there."

"How can you live like that?"

"I do, it's as if the first three years of my life never existed, not that I remember much of that time anyways..."

"And you're ok with that?"

"Yes and no, I wish I could remember more about them, honor them by thinking about them from time to time, but I know I can't yet, it's too soon. Not two weeks ago I was still in my ice case, but I want to move on. I've been wanting to for so long, but never found out how. Aaron is the answer, at least that's what I think."

"I want to help you with that."

"How?"

"For years you had almost nothing valuable, and it's not because I can't afford it!"

"And? I don't see the point..."

"Well, maybe if we dressed you nicer and you drove a better car you would be able to make more friends. I know it sounds silly, but I've read enough studies to know that it's true. I know it's not much compared to what I owe you but it's a start, what do you say?"

"I don't know, I mean I don't need anything... It really isn't necessary."

"Maybe it isn't but it will help you move on as you say, I'm sure Aaron would agree with me!"

"But..."

"No buts mister, This weekend you, Aaron and me are going to the mall to get you a new car and redo your wardrobe."

"But..."

"Max! Call Aaron now and tell him! If you don't I will lock you out of your library!" she joked.

"Don't you dare!!" he cried out in despair, taking his phone out of his pocket.

 

Max was reading on his bed. He had called Aaron, who of course had been thrilled to learn that his boyfriend was FINALLY going to be "normal."

"I want you to look your best! You are so beautiful and your current clothes don't show it off! I want everyone to know that I have the most beautiful boyfriend in the whole world!" he had said.

Aaron had even insisted to talk to his aunt so that they could plan everything out. She was grinning from ear to ear when she gave Max his phone back, and when he asked what they had planned she told him:

"It's a surprise, you will have to wait and see!"

Max smiled at how his aunt and his boyfriend got along so well. He couldn't have been happier right then, it felt strange for him. For so long he hadn't felt anything, and now he was almost feeling too much. But he loved every moment of it! He had really meant it when he had said he would never trade this life for any other. Sure he hadn't been the happiest person for years, but now he definitely was!!

All of a sudden, his phone vibrated, he frowned, it couldn't be Aaron as he had said he was off to bed early.

"Hey Max, its Alice. Aaron gave me ur number, i wanted 2 see how u were doing smile.png "

"I'm fine and you?"

"Im good, say can i ask u smthing?"

"Sure :)"

"How come u didnt remember Aaron?"

"When he left in 3rd grade I was devastated, and to get better I forced myself to forget him."

"Thats so sad :'("

"Now it's alright don't worry!"

"Are you happy hes back though?"

"Could not be any happier right now!"

"Well mbe if he was in bed with u right now u would :D"

"Stop it you're making me blush!"

"Hehe ur so cute smile.png Well have a good night, I'll see u tmrw k?"

"Sure will, sweet dreams :)"

 

He was about to get in bed for the night when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!"

"Sorry to disturb you Max, but I just got off a call with a co-worker, he asked me to come in DC for a few days, it will be in two weeks. Would you and Aaron like to come?"

"That's really kind of you to ask, but we wouldn't want to be a burden..."

"Nonsense, so what do you say?"

"I don't see why not, I'll ask him tomorrow promise."

"Great! Well sleep tight!"

"You too!"

A trip with his boyfriend! Was this for real, was he dreaming?

Almost made my characters die as an April fools joke but then I found that it would be too mean grindance.gif
 
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! 
Leave a review they help tons smile.png
Have a wonderful day!!
Copyright © 2015 dianjin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

I wondered when the bullies would start circling. The one goon that gave the wink, a potential ally or different kind of threat? Now that Aunt Elizabeth has decided to become Max's doting aunt, lavishing him with new things, what will be his reaction to the notice factor?

And the April Fool death idea? Yes, that would have been too cruel. I died one April Fool and it was no fun at all. :( All better now though. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..