Jump to content
    dianjin
  • Author
  • 1,363 Words
  • 2,030 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Frozen Heart - 22. Chapter 22 - Silent shouts

“God Max this is so good!” Aaron was getting himself another full plate, his third to be exact.

“I’m glad you like it babe.”

Max took the compliment to the heart. It really meant a lot for him that Aaron liked his cooking, as it was one of the only things in the world that he could do correctly.

The three of them were dinning at the kitchen table, and, although they didn’t say much, Max felt at peace, he had his family around him. Before eating he had for the first time in his life started to accept the fact that his parents were truly gone. As he had cooked it had dawned him that they were with him all the time in his heart and that he needed a good life for them, to make them proud, just in case they could see him. In the path of healing, this was a major step for him, and from that day on he always dedicated a thought to his mother whenever he cooked. In a way she was with him whenever he cooked.

Elizabeth was silent, as one might expect from a person who was recovering from a stroke. However she did say one thing, and it meant a lot to Max:

“Did you try something new Max? They taste better than they ever have.”

For some reason, his aunt’s approval was important to him, maybe it was due to the fact that for so long he hadn’t gotten any. Whatever the case was, he smiled at her and thanked her, and to answer her question, added that he had tried something new indeed.

“Now the trick is to figure it out!”

“No fair! I’ve never had the previous version!” Aaron whined.

“Something with the tomato sauce?” tried Elizabeth.

“Yep, but what?”

“No idea, but you added something didn’t you?”

“I sure did.”

“Don’t tell me I’ll figure it out.”

Max chuckled.

 

Aaron insisted on doing the dishes to thank Max for the meal. Max didn’t try to dissuade him very hard, he hated doing dishes. Once the kitchen was spotless, he went to check on his aunt that had gone to her room. He found her dozing on her bed, but before he could quietly close the door she spoke up.

“Max?”

“Yes?”

“Please don’t be too loud with Aaron if you two have… fun… I would like to rest some sleep.”

“I uh, I…” Max didn’t know what to say, and his face felt hot, burning actually.

“I’m joking. I wouldn’t hear it even if you used a microphone. I’m pretty far from the library and books make excellent sound proof barriers!”

Max still didn’t know what to say.

“Just go Max, I’ll be fine. Good night my nephew, and good night to Aaron.”

 

Max ran to his room, still red from his ‘talk’ with his aunt. He came in slowly, not sure if Aaron was already asleep or not. The room was dark.

“BOUH!!!!!” Aaron shouted next to him.

Max hadn’t seen his boyfriend in the darkness, and he had scared the living hell out of him!! He was about to punch him lightly in the arm for scaring him like that when he saw that Aaron was naked! He gasped and covered his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Aaron asked confused.

“You’re…”

“Naked yeah I know, and I was hoping you would join me!” Aaron cut him.

“I’m no…”

He didn’t get a chance at finishing his sentence. Aaron’s lips were locked on his.

 

They slowly moved towards Max’s bed, leaving behind Max’s clothes little by little. By the time Max’s legs touched his mattress, he was just as naked as his boyfriend. Aaron lightly pushed him, and they fell like feathers on the bed. Only once had their lips disconnected, when Max had taken his shirt off. Aaron took the smaller boy in his arms, his hard cock resting at the bottom of Max’s back, while Max’s own dick pulsed in between them. They made out for what seemed like forever. Suddenly Max took charge, he pushed Aaron so that the latter was lying on his back. Then he went and started nibbling at Aaron’s earlobe, which earned him a soft moan. He then lovingly moved to Aaron’s neck, his teeth caressing the soft skin, feeling the blood pulse under it. Out of excitement Aaron started grinding into Max, their cocks rubbing against the other, releasing wave after wave of pleasure to both boys.

Max slowly made his way down, enjoying every square inch of Aaron’s silky skin. Finally he reached his lover’s instrument of pleasure. He started by licking the shaft once, from base to tip. He breathed a bit on it just like he knew Aaron liked. Then in one swift motion engulfed it all, making Aaron gasp and twitch under him. With increasing speed, he bobbed his head up and down the shaft, running his tongue around the knob, trying his best to pleasure the love of his life. Feeling that Aaron wouldn’t last very long, he got up and spit on his fingers before rubbing them on his pucker. Aaron in the meantime had grabbed Max’s cock and was slowly jerking it. Their eyes were locked. Max got himself ready the best he could. When he felt that he had loosened up and that he was lubed enough, he very carefully lowered himself, grabbing Aaron’s dick to correct his aim. He felt the pulsing head throb against between his ass cheeks. Lower and lower he went, wincing once from the pain, but finally Aaron was fully in him. He stayed like that, getting adjusted to the ‘invasion’. Aaron waited patiently, concern in his eyes, but when he had tried to stop Max he had gotten a glare. He obediently waited for the green light from Max before moving a muscle.

Once the pain was gone, Max felt whole, complete, like Aaron’s penis filled a void he hadn’t know existed. He closed his eyes, and instinctively started moving up very slightly. Gaining speed as he did, he rode Aaron, enjoying every moment of it. Aaron let him get in a rhythm then helped him by completing it, moving his hips up and down with Max’s waist. Faster and faster they went. Not being able to hold on any longer, Aaron’s lust took over, and he sat up, his cock still inside his boyfriend. He kissed Max on the lips passionately. He then put his arms around the smaller frame and gently brought it down, lying Max on his back. All the while they continued moving, continued exchanging their love. They were now in a missionary position, kissing as Aaron took charge and started slamming in Max’s ass. Both were moaning loudly now, Max even more than Aaron as he felt his orgasm building without even touching himself. As Aaron took on even more speed, and his thrust gained more depth, he held on for dear life as the pleasure built up in his shacking body. His cock was wild, throbbing, pulsing as Aaron hit his prostate over and over again.

“I-I-I’m gonna cum babe!” he gasped, each syllable coming with a new thrust from Aaron.

Aaron put in his last energy in the hardest thrust he could give. It sent Max over the edge, and he screamed of pleasure as hot loads of cum flooded out of his wild cock, spraying his chest, his face, his hair, Aaron’s mouth, the bed around them. At the same time, his hole contracted with each pulse of his orgasm, giving Aaron just what he needed to orgasm as well. Aaron filled Max with more cum than the tight hole could contain, overflowing and dripping down Max’s crack and onto the sheets.

Aaron collapsed on top of Max, both were gasping, and struggling for air. Max ran his fingers in Aaron’s hair holding him close. For both of them, the sex just got better and better, and that was easy to observe by the sheer quantity of seed they shot.

 

They fell asleep peacefully, drenched in cum and sweat, but in loving arms.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it was a lot of fun to write ;)

Leave a review if you feel like it!

Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow folks!
Copyright © 2015 dianjin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

That Max is starting to realize that living his life well and happily is the best tribute he can give to his parents is a real breakthrough for him. Elizabeth is making jokes, so she must be feeling better.

It's a good thing all those books act as soundproofing. That was some noisy, bedroom action. :) Hot too. lol

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..