Jump to content
    dianjin
  • Author
  • 1,507 Words
  • 2,363 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Frozen Heart - 16. Chapter 16 - Deep breath

Max woke up to the sun warming his cheek gently, well not just his cheek, his back, and his ass-cheeks, and his legs, and well all of his back side. He had fallen asleep naked on Aaron the night before, and he was amazed that they hadn't moved at all during in their sleep. He was about to shift when he realized how MUCH or should I say how LITTLE they had moved: Aaron's limp cock was still in his hole. He also felt sticky in that region, even though Aaron was still sound asleep he blushed at the thought. And to say that the night before he was a virgin that no one had seen naked before... But he was glad his first was Aaron, he was glad it was someone he loved so much. He set his head back down on Aaron's chest.

Last night had been magical, they had hand in hand crossed the silent manor to the library/Max's room. Aaron had let Max be the dominant one, they would do what Max wanted, nothing more nothing less. It had been Max that had started removing Aaron's clothing. First the shirt, giving Max a splendid view of a beautiful, tight chest, with defined pecs and 6-pack. They had reversed rolls, and Aaron had smiled at the sight of Max's very thin body, he didn't have any fat or muscle, some might find that not attractive but it fit Max perfectly. Muscles wouldn't fit on such a small frame. In a silent agreement they had taken at the same time each other's jeans off. Only their boxers were left. Aaron gave Max the honors, and he let his boyfriend get the first glimpse. Max had gasped it was really just as big as he had felt it that morning, and standing at full attention. He had given it a tender brush to which Aaron had responded by a deep moan. Feeling that he had put it off enough, Max had put his fingers under the elastic and in one swift motion had pulled the last cover down to his ankles. He had felt Aaron's eyes eating up his legs as he slowly got back up.

Aaron had smiled at him and had come in to hug him, their cocks trapped between them. Slowly they made their way to the bed, step by step, kiss by kiss, moan by moan. They had fallen on the bed with Max on top, they had continued kissing for a long time, when Max felt ready he had slowly moved down to get a closer look at the throbbing cock that had been poking him. He had licked it one time from bottom to up, sending shivers all over Aaron's body, and had then taken all he could in one mouthful. Max had really loved the taste. He had started bobbing up and down, not that he knew what he was doing, it just felt like that was the thing to do. Aaron had tensed up and had stopped him:

"Not yet my love, not yet..." he had said mysteriously.

Aaron had then flipped Max and put him on his back on the bed, and had returned the favor. Max had never felt anything like it, he was squirming under Aaron as Aaron's tongue worked its magic on his dick. The feeling was reaching new heights when Aaron had pulled off, and had kissed him deeply before flipping him again.

"Aaron, I'm not sure how this works, but I want you inside me," Max had begged.

"Are you sure Max, it might hurt, I mean for our first night together you want to..."

"Yes, I do," he had interrupted.

Aaron looked uncertain but nodded, he positioned himself right under Max's ass. Max had then grabbed Aaron's cock and presented it to his virgin ass. He had taken in a deep breath before sitting down slowly. He had winced in pain, but had kept at it bravely. Once Aaron was all the way in he started breathing again.

"Max, we shouldn't..."

"No, I'm fine, give me a minute."

Once the pain had lessened to just a dull memory, he had started moving up and down, ridding Aaron's cock. He had started to have a rhythm, and had really started to enjoy it. They had moaned in unison, both their bodies perfectly in sync. So perfectly in sync that they both had the same feeling rising through their body at the same time. And they both had came in unison, Max on Aaron's chest 6-pack, and Aaron in Max's ass. Max had collapsed on top of Aaron.

What a night that had been. His first orgasm, and it had been fucked out of him!

He was dozing back off to sleep when Aaron started stirring beneath him. Feeling like this was a good time to wake up, Max motivated his boyfriend with a few pecks on the lips, nothing to passionate, but full of love all the same.

"More," moaned Aaron when max got on his elbows.

"Maybe not yet..." teased Max.

"Why not?" whined Aaron.

"Because you are getting hard."

"And?" then it hit Aaron where his dick was. "Oh my God!" he gasped, blushing.

"Don't worry I like it their," Max joked.

 

After they got out of the mess they had made, a very sticky mess, they went to shower. Once they were under the hot water, their hormones started acting up again, and this time Max got his very first blowjob. He also got to taste his boyfriend's cum, and even though it was very weird, he really liked it. They lovingly dried each other off and got dressed before heading to the kitchen for some breakfast.

 

"Are you going to stay the day?" asked Max as they sipped on their cups of tea.

"No... my mom wants me to help in the house today..." Aaron sighed.

"That's OK," I can't keep you all for myself forever, though I would like to."

"And I'd love to stay in your arms forever, but alas my duties call for me!" Aaron joked in a tragic tone.

"Aaron? I love you, I always will, and thank you for last night, it was more than amazing, it was perfect!"

"I love you too, and I will never stop I swear!"

 

Aaron was gone soon, and Max went to clean up his room, the cum and sweat filled sheets went in the washer, and the window was swung open to let as much fresh air in as it could. He put a few books away and tried to keep himself busy. It was almost noon and his aunt was still asleep, odd... He shrugged it off and went in the kitchen to do a bit of cleaning.

He was doing the dishes when his aunt came in, still in her nightgown.

"Morning, Eliza..." he stopped short when she saw her.

She was horribly pale, she walked as if she had no balance, and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Liam, I don't feel so good..." she managed before collapsing.

"Elizabeth!" Max shouted, diving to catch her.

He caught her just before she hit the ground (probably saving her life as he later found out), he started to panic. What was he supposed to do!?

"Help, I need help!" his subconscious took over.

Max took out his phone, and dialed with shacking fingers 911.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"My..." he gulped. "My aunt just collapsed and she in unconscious!"

"Sir, I need you to calm down and tell me your address so I can send help OK?"

And so he told the nice lady his address.

While they waited for help she kept talking to him in a reassuring tone, sometimes asking a few questions on what had happened.

After what seemed like hours, Max heard the sirens in the distance. The ambulances came in front of the house and people started to come. Someone knocked on the door.

"In here!" Max shouted, not wanting to leave his aunt.

They scurried in, a woman took him by the arm and pulled him gently away as the paramedics got to work.

 

Elizabeth was put in the ambulance in record time and was sped off to the nearest hospital. Max was told to get someone to drive him there as he was too nervous to drive, and they couldn't take him with them in the ambulance. Max was still shaking when he dialed Aaron's number.

"Max? something wrong?"

"Yeah, I need you to come over, it's an emergency!" he choked on the words, and he felt tears fall down on his face.

"I'm on my way don't move!" came Aaron's answer after a dreaded second of silence.

Aaron then hung up, but he was on his way.

 

Max took a deep breath and tried to not fall prey to his emotions. This wasn't the time to let the last barrier fall.

"Deep breathes Max, you can do it!" he encouraged himself.

Please leave a review!
I hope you enjoyed this bitter-sweet-ish chapter :D
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
Copyright © 2015 dianjin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

That was an affectionate love scene. Elizabeth's attack is unfortunate. She is all the family Max has and seeing her so frail and helpless is crushing him just as Elizabeth is trying to make things right with him.

Link to comment

Just read all of the chapters that you have posted so far in this story. It is very well written. You have really made the characters come alive. Now, let us hope that Elizabeth recovers and that Max doesn't have an emotional set back because of her illness.

Link to comment

Oh no! What happened to Aunt Elizabeth? I hope she's gonna be ok - she's the only family Max has left!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..